Changes {Jacob Latimore}

By PeacePaulette

She changed his life and he changed hers. They will see what it's like to love someone with a similar living... More

Changes {Jacob Latimore}
Living.°•
Problem.°•
Business.°•
Sorry.°•
Chaos.°•
Gone.°•
Overboard.°•
Her.°•
Consequence.°•
You.°•
Murderer.°•
Lonely.°•
Apologize.°•
Same.°•
Pain.°•
Savior.°•
Battlefield.°•
Feelings.°•
Nobody.°•
Diagnosed.°•
Pills.°•
Poison.°•
Fragile.°•
Leave.°•
Miserable.°•
Closer.°•
Breathe.°•
Damaged.°•
Stay.°•
Home.°•
Invincible.°•
Forever.°•
Love.°•
•°.Changes 2.°•
CHANGES 2 IS RELEASED.°•
•NEW BOOK•

Xo.°•

6.4K 159 62
By PeacePaulette

Jacob

"You ready to go?" I asked Phiona, taking her hand in mine.

"Yeah come on." Phiona said.

We began making our way into the town carnival. Today was her seventeenth birthday and I wanted to make it as special as possible for her. Her foster family came along with us too. Mama Claudia was basically chaperoning all of us though. 

Phiona had brought a camera with her which could also record. I guess she wanted to keep this special moment as a memory. We made our way to a roller coaster first. It was the tallest one in the whole park basically, called the 'Mamba.'

"Come on sit in the front with me." Phiona tugged on my arm jumping up and down.

"Okay." I chuckled and we got strapped into the front seats of the coaster.

"You nervous?" she asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Mhm.. remember to put your hands up." Phiona giggled. I shook my head laughing, she had her video recorder on as the ride began.

All of a sudden I had gotten nervous and I took her hand in mine, she laughed as the ride continued to travel up and up. It finally reached the top and with a breaking sound, it flew down the track causing Phiona to scream loudly. She hung on to me as it kept going.

She was smiling all throughout it though. As for me, my eyes were probably bucked because of the speed. It was a rush of adrenalin. When the ride ended, I was sitting there trying to catch my breath as she giggled.

"That was so fun!" Phiona exclaimed.

"Y-yeah sure." I stuttered as we stepped off of the ride.

"Aww you were scared huh?" Phiona asked.

"Maybe just a little." I chuckled.

She laughed and took my hand where we then made our way over to some small games. It had been really fun so far, and I'm glad that she was enjoying herself. We were currently at a game where we had to shoot down the cans and Phiona was having a hard time so I helped her.

"Here bae." I said standing behind her, guiding her on how to aim. She succeeded and the worker handed me this giant stuffed panda bear.

Phiona was still cheering and excited for herself to even see I was standing behind her with the bear. I softly turned her around and held the panda bear to her.

"Happy birthday." I said.

"Aww..thank you." Phiona said taking the bear and hugging it tightly. She kissed my lips and hugged me. "I love you." Phiona said.

"I love you too, and you earned it babe." I said. We stood there for a moment and all I could see in her deep brown eyes was the happiness that she had been longing for. I kissed her cheek and held her momentarily.

"What next? Bumper cars?" Phiona asked.

"Oh most definitely." I said.

"Oh, you excited now huh?" Phiona asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Mhmm.. bet you won't catch me." Phiona said.

"Oh, I will." I said. She shook her head and smirked, we began making our way over to the bumper cars. I sat in a red one while she sat in a purple one.

Joining along with us was Kendrick and Kyle who were together and sat in a blue, and April who sat in a green one. I saw Tyson sitting by his lonesome so I decided to let him sit in with me. He was excited, of course. I didn't want to leave no one out.

Soon we started and all I did was get circled by Phiona, Tyson was laughing hysterically.

"Go Jake!" Tyson exclaimed.

"I'm trying, but your sister is crazy man." I laughed with him.

"Hey. I heard that." Phiona said and bumped me.

"So that's how it is huh?" I asked.

She laughed and drove away, I had began chasing her along with Kendrick and Kyle. A couple of minutes had passed and we finally got her. She gave up and just sat there, laughing.

We all got out and went to play more games. While doing so, we ran into someone... that we never thought would come here. I was holding Tyson and Phiona held back the twins and April.

"What do we have here?" Ramon asked nearing to us.

"Phi who this?" Kendrick asked.

"Just be quiet Ken." Phiona said softly. They all slightly stood behind me.

"Wassup Jay? How you livin'?" Ramon asked.

"Good." I said.

"This a nice fam you got here, and hey pretty thing I see you." Ramon winked at Phiona which angered me.

"Look Ramon just leave us alone, we didn't come here for no trouble. Aight?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever." Ramon said. He walked away and Tyson held onto me tighter, he was almost in tears.

"He scary." Tyson said.

"It's aight lil man, you're safe with us." I said. He nodded his head and rested on my shoulder.

"Jacob." Phiona said.

"I didn't know he was going to be here baby girl, I swear. Now can we just enjoy the rest of our time here and we'll talk later?" I asked.

"Okay then, come on guys let's go to the dancing games." Phiona said.

I sighed in relief and followed behind him with Tyson still in my arms.

I couldn't have him ruining my day, or ours rather with his nonsense. I haven't talked to him in a few days, but that still doesn't change anything. I still worked for the man, regardless but I had to protect everyone.

Despite the fact that he was probably watching me, I enjoyed myself with the family and Phiona while ignoring his presence.

°°

"Come on April, our song is on!" Phiona exclaimed pulling April up on the dance machine with her.

The song called, 'Xo by Beyonće' was on and I began to watch Phiona and April dance to the song. I had seen the video since being with Phiona and it matched the theme perfectly with today.

I found it so cute to see them doing that, everyone had come towards them watching them dance around. I guess Phiona had taught April how to dance too, they were doing the exact same moves. Everyone clapped along as the song finished out.

They gave each other a high-five after finishing and stepped off of the platforms. Smiles covered everyone's faces, even mine. I never thought I'd be this happy in the seventeen years that I have lived. Someone finally put in effort to love me for me and accept my mistakes.

Interrupting my thoughts Phiona and April walked towards us.

"Enjoy the show?" Phiona asked.

"Yeah, that was great." I said with a smile.

"Thank you, is anyone getting hungry?" Phiona asked everyone.

"Yas!" April hollered out.

"Shut up April." Kendrick said.

"No." April said.

"Y'all stop." Phiona said sternly to them. My heart raced as she did so, it was a slight turn on to see her putting them in their place.

"Anyways let's go eat." Kyle inquired.

"I agree." I said.

With that, we all walked to a get some food and sat down at a table. Mama Claudia had taken Tyson off my hands so I can have some time with Phiona.

"Jacob, I just want to say thank you. This has been the best day of my life, I really appreciate it." Phiona said to me.

"You're welcome, I wanted to make it special for you." I said.

"Well you did a great job of doing that." Phiona said, looking into my eyes.

"Thanks." I said. I leaned in and kissed her cheek softly, she smiled and took a slight breath.

"I wish this day wouldn't have to end." Phiona said.

"Me neither, but all good things have to come to one." I said softly, looking at her beautiful face. She focused on eating her food, and I watched her. I've never seen her eat before, really so I kind of felt special that she did in front of me.

"One more thing has to be done though." Phiona said.

"And what's that princess?" I asked intertwining our fingers.

"Photo booth!" Phiona said.

"Okay." I laughed.

We told Mama Claudia that we'd be back in enough time for us to leave. We made our way over to the photo booth and got inside, closing the curtain.

"So I guess smile first and we'll continue on with randomness." Phiona said.

"Aight." I said. I set my arm around her as the camera shot photos, weird, funny faces and smiles filled the camera and it finally came to our last snap.

"Let's make this one very memorable." I said.

"Like what?" Phiona asked.

"Kiss me... like there's no tomorrow." I spoke softly looking into her sparkling brown orbs. She nodded in agreement and with that we kissed, I fully tasted and felt her plump lips in this kiss. It was truly special.

We held each other so close and I heard the camera take the final picture, to end off our mini photo shoot. We soon pulled away, both of us slowly opening our eyes. Her cheeks were a deep light red, she was blushing so hard. She giggled and covered her face, I took her hands away and kissed her now warm cheek. 

We stood up and two strips slid out of the slot for us both. I was going to cherish these pictures forever. I took her hand in mine and we all began to make our way home.

This day was everything to me.

•°•

Phiona

We all arrived home safely and the kids were so tired. Tyson had fallen asleep in my arms on the bus ride home. Since we didn't have a car, we always took the city bus or walked. We still can't afford to have one, yet but I'm working very hard for us to.

I laid Tyson down in his room along with the twins who already had fallen asleep as well. I kissed all of their foreheads and turned the lights out. I said good night to Mama Claudia and April and made my way to my room. When I arrived in a gift sat on my bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I neared closer to it. It was a rather small box but I'm sure whatever was in, it was worth more overall. I took it and sat down, just staring at it first off. I've never had a birthday gift, even when I was with my biological parents, I didn't get any as far as I can remember.

I always told Mama Claudia and the kids that they were a good enough birthday gift for me every year, and today was part of that.

"Hey.." Jacob said, coming into my room.

"Hey." I said simply, still holding the box in my hands.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah..yeah." I said. He sat down next to me on my bed, watching me.

"I tried my best on it, I really hope you like it." Jacob said.

"You didn't have to.." I said.

"But I wanted to." Jacob said.

I slightly smiled and took a breath beginning to open the box, tissue paper covered inside of it and I slipped out a soft materialized case. I looked at him and then began opening it slowly. A shiny, silver object flashed before my eyes. I took it out, revealing shining silver necklace with a locket attached. 

"Read, what's inside." Jacob said.

I opened it and it read: Love brings Changes. You have changed me for the better. I Love You. xo, Jacob Latimore.

At this point I was in tears. Next to the words that were written was a picture of me and him. The one of us kissing. I felt his arms wrap around me and he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you so much, Jacob this means the world to me." I said, crying out of happiness.

"You're welcome, it took me a bit but I got it just for you." Jacob explained.

"You should know that.. I-I never have had a birthday gift before so this especially means more to me." I explained.

"Well I'm glad, I could be the one who could give this to you." Jacob said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he whispered.

He put the necklace on for me and I smiled as he did so. This is truly the best day of my life. I turned and kissed him softly and hugged him.

"I'm glad everything went well." Jacob said.

"Me too.. except for Ramon... why was he there?" I asked.

"Just watching me, I guess but I don't want you to worry. I'll keep all of you guys protected." Jacob explained.

"Thank you." I said, sighing in relief.

"We should get some sleep now." he said. I nodded my head and we began getting ready for bed. We set our pictures that we had taken on my dresser. I kept my necklace on and laid down.

With him laying behind me, he held me close.

"Jacob.. thanks for loving me." I said.

"Something told me that I was supposed to... and that was my heart. I'll always love you." Jacob whispered.

"I'll always love you too." I said.

"Sweet dreams princess and happy birthday." Jacob kissed my cheek as I closed my eyes.

"Good night love." I said in a whisper.

-

Silence was the only thing lingering throughout the house. The house that was now filled with much love and joy. But outside of this apartment, lingered a suspicious conscience. Only one knows what can bring the harm back into the peaceful streets of the complex.

But only one can keep those who are in harm protected from society.  

•••••••••

^_^ Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter, I tried my best to make it as perfect as possible... unlike the last update which was irritatingly boring -.- Anyways give me your thoughts please! :)
Comment | Vote | Share | Follow | Fan
Keep the peace, love ya baes. :* ♥ And ayee, go check out my new Jacob Latimore story called, Heartbreak. :)
•Paulette•
(excuse any errors. soo sorry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 42 38
love can change life
4.6K 270 31
New title. New Drama. But the same past... The sequel to The One That Got Away. What does love have in store for our characters this time. Will what'...
33.3K 778 43
He'll Never Forget the look on her face and she'll never forget her first heartache. But when life throws them back into each other's lives. It will...
321K 14.6K 41
Different worlds, Different circumstances, Fate brought them together, But will they remain there?