A new neighbor (Dylan Dauzat...

By karajay65

Kara and her best friend Emily are just planning to have the best summer ever before going into their junior... More

A new neighbor (Dylan Dauzat fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Note
Another note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
note
Another note
Chapter 18
chapter 18...(once again)
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter23
Chapter 24
Note
Church
Ok....
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note. Plz read.
A happy ending
The end

Chapter 13

9.7K 149 49
By karajay65

Kara's POV

I wake up wish a usual good morning text from Dylan

Dylan😘😍: Good morning beautiful! :)

Me: good morning! :)

Dylan: do you wanna go somewhere today?

Me: no not really. :/ but you can come over and we can watch a movie. If you want?

Dylan: Well turns out mom just dropped Allie off from work and now I have to baby sit her. So how about you come over here?

Me: ok that works for me. Ill be over in about 30 minutes.

Dylan: ok babe. :)

I lock my phone and throw it on the bed and rush to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and wow am I a total mess.

I strip my cloths off and get in the shower. I wash my hair and everything else and shave in about 15 minutes. And I randomly just grabbed my tooth brush and brush my teeth in the shower. Makes things easier.

I hop out and put on a pair of low waisted shorts and a navey blue American eagle shirt. I'm not really into the whole high waisted shorts thing.

So I don't do any makeup what so ever. So I put on my glasses to cover up the dark vein that runs under my eye.

I throw my hair into a ponytail and put on my navy blue sandals with an anchor on them.

I pack a small purse with some headphones, Chapstick, tooth picks to clean out my braces with and other personal items.

After that I walk out the door and make my down the hill and finally get to Dylan's door and knock.

About 10 seconds pass and he opens the door.

"Hey babe." he smiles with that beautiful flawless smile.

"Hey dyl." I smile back.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips and he leads me inside.
Then I'm greeted by Dylan's little sister Allie.

"Hi Allie!" I say.

"Hi Kara!" she smiles with her toothy grin.

"Ok so dylan. I have to be back by 3:00 cause I have volleyball practice at 3:30." I say.

"Alright. I can drive you." He says

"What? I thought you only have your permit?"

"I do. But I take my drivers test next week."

"Hmmm. Ok I trust you."

"Good."

"Allie don't you dare tell mommie about this or ill take away your Barbie dolls." Dylan says

"Fine. Yes bubby." she said back.

I walk over to Allie and smile at her. Then dylan grabs my hand and leads me into the living room and we sit down on the couch.

"Allie honey why don't you go upstairs and play with your Barbie dolls?" dylan asks.

"Ok bubby." she said

Allie disappears upstairs and dylan grabs the remote and scrolls through the movie channel ad we decide on the movie featuring Kevin Heart, Ride Along. We laughed our butts off.

Then a make out scene came on and it got really akward and quiet. And I just turn toward dylan and he looks at me with those big brown eyes and he leans in and our lips lock.

Our lips move in sync and the kiss gets not heated. As he swipes his tounge across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant it. His tounge explores my mouth and our youngest fight for dominance and of course he wins.

He kisses my lips one more time before making his way to my jaw line and then down to my neck and he softly sucks on the skin and I gasp as he finds a sweet spot an I feel him tug on the skin and smile. As he caresses my thigh with one hand an my arm with the other and I snake my fingers around his neck and up into his hair and he groans as I tug on the roots of his hair. He then makes his way back up my neck and to my jaw line and then kisses my forehead then a peck on my nose. And then one final kiss on my lips and he smiles at me.

"Your so amazing baby" I say

"So are you sweetheart." he says back.

"It's 2:50. I think I need to head back to the house and get ready for volleyball."

"Ok. Let me get my keys and ill drive you up." he smiles

Dylan gets his keys and twirls them in this finger and we walk out the door and dylan buckles Allie in her car seat.

He drives me up to the house and luckily dosent try to scare the crap out of me while driving.

We pull into the drive way and I get out. I just have to change and ill be ready.

"Ill wait for you out here babe." He says.

"Ok." I smile.

I walk into the house and grab my back pack and get out a pair of my Nike spandex and my practice jersey. I'm #7 in volleyball. But last year I was 24.

I grab a head band and put it on and but on some high length Nike socks and my varsity shoes. Then I pack a water and put it in my back pack.

Then I grab my knee pads and my ankle brace. I them take my glasses off and put in my contacts. I stuff them in my bag and walk out the door.

I climb back into Dylan's truck and he starts to drive to the gym.

When we arrive there is a play set over in the corner and Allie is dying to go to it.

"Dylan can I please go swing???" She says

"Yea honey. We will go in a minute." He says back.

We get out of the truck and I lead the way inside and of course as always, the girls are in their different circles talking and they see me walk through the door.

Dylan walks beside me with one hand interlocked with mine and the other is supporting Allie on his waist.

As soon as the girls lay eyes on me, they see dylan and their eyes almost pop out of their heads and gasps are heard and hands are covering their mouths.

"Be careful babe. And don't get hurt." he says and smiles.

"Ill try baby." I say. And giggle.

He gives me a quick peck on the lips and then half of the excited looks on the girls faces turn to jealousy.

Dylan then goes over to the swing set with Allie and pushes her lightly and the coach comes over and calls for the captain. Aka me. Me and coach Hensley go over what we are gonna do today. And I think I'll like today's practice.

Alright. First off.....stretches.

"Ok girls! get in a circle!" I yell

The girls obey and gather and spread out in a circle.

First we start out in our stretches and I look over and catch dylan staring at me a couple times. And it's funny.

Then the next part. Running and super man slides.

We start with five laps around the gym. Then after the five laps. We do superman slides to practice on our dives to save the ball when necessary.

Those are the only things we need to work on. So the rest of the practice we split up into teams and play against eachother.

-------------------------

Dylan's POV

Practice was finally over and Kara is a really hard worker when it comes to sports.

When we get out. She's really sweaty. And she looks like she's burning up. And apperantly se was. Because as As soon as she dismissed the girls out and wouldn't let them get any pictures with me, (wich I found funny)
She takes the rest of her water bottle and pour it all over her face and neck.

Damn that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

She then lets out of a sigh of relief

"Feel nice?" I joke.

"Yes. Very. Hehe" she says.

As we get into the truck and I buckle Allie in, Kara starts humming a tune and I recognize it. It's 'hard to face reality' Justin beiber. It's a really good song. And she's actually really good. Her voice is so solid and carries amazing and she starts to sing and louder as she puts her headphones in.

This girl is talented at sports, singing, and especially good at kissing. Just one question remains for me.

What other talents hide behind that beautiful young happy spirit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 32.7K 67
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
4.3M 285K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
145K 4.3K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
222K 10.6K 53
𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "From this day forward, I will dedicate my life to avenging my sister's years of misery." ꕥꕥꕥ S...