Silence (A Demi Lovato fanfic)

By BeStrong1998

Nevaeh Rose Starr. The name of a young, troubled girl who wants nothing more that to feel loved. She was remo... More

Silence (A Demi Lovato fanfic)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Author's Note
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Authors Note
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Author's Note
Ninety
Ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
Ninety six
A/N
Ninety seven
Ninety eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five

Twenty Three

4.8K 134 11
By BeStrong1998

Demi's POV

"Dems, we're here!" 

"Hang on baby, wait here and let me go talk to them first," I said. Rosey's in one of her quite moods right now. She only does that around me when she's nervous or angry and I'm assuming she's nervous right now. 

"P-please don't tell them," she said barely in a whisper.

"I promise I wont," I said as I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Don't stress yourself out over this. They're going to love you," I reminded her before walking out of the room. 

I was greeted by being tackled to the floor in a group hug by my whole family. God I've missed them so much! I haven't seen them since the last show on tour! I had a huge smile on my face as I took in all of their love. When they got off of me I noticed Maddie was crying. I quickly whipped the tears from her eyes. "Mads, what's wrong?" I asked her worriedly. 

"I missed you so much," she cried but put a slight smile on her face.

"Awh!" I said as I pulled her into a hug while she cried into me. She was crying awfully hard for just missing me. "Baby girl, is there something else going on?" I whispered to her as I held her. She shook her head and her grip tightened on me. "You'd tell me or mom or someone if you were upset about something, right?" I asked her growing increasingly worried. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions or anything, but this is my baby sister we're talking about. I'd do anything to protect her from the things I went through. She just seems like she's lost weight. No, Demi stop. It's probably just her loosing her baby weight or the aerial toning her up or something. "Okay baby, but you know you can talk to me about whatever, whenever. Same with mom or Dallas or Eddie," I said. She nodded.

"Dem, I just missed you a lot, calm down," she said. I sighed. She just seems really upset. I pulled away from the hug and gave her a slight smile which she returned. I put my hand on her back and led them all into the living room. I sat on the couch with Maddie while the others took the arm chairs. Maddie is being really clingy. I don't mind it though, I missed her being like this. 

"Where's Rosey?" mom asked.

"That's what I was getting too. Rosey's up in my room, but I wanted to talk to you guys about her before you meet her because she's kind of... um struggling at the moment," I said getting nods signaling for me to continue. "She's been through a lot in her past and I don't want any of the brought up today. Recently we discovered she's dyslexic so please don't use any words like stupid or idiot directed towards her even if you're joking. She uh, has some problems with food too. We've got them mostly under control, but she's never eaten in front of anyone but me so if she seems like she's struggling please just let me take care of it. Oh and one last thing. When I adopted her she was completely mute. I got her to open up to me finally, but she is still selectively mute and she hasn't talked to anyone besides me and a few words to her doctor so don't try to push her to talk. She will talk to you when she feels comfortable and I highly doubt that will be today," I finished. 

"Sir yes sir!" Maddie yelled saluting me. I laughed and flicked her. "Ow!" she yelled before she tackled me tickling me. "I missed this," she said sadly once we calmed down. 

"Me too baby, me too," I said as I held her in my arms on the couch. "Okay, I'm going to go get Rosey. She's really nervous so try not to scare her," I said getting off the couch. I yelled down the hallway for Rosey to come out, but I didn't get a response. My family looked at me confused and I just shrugged. I walked down the hall to my room. Rosey was staring at herself teary eyed in the mirror. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "What are you thinking sweetie?" I asked her.

"I can't do this," she said while trying to hold back tears. I spun her around so I was giving her a proper hug.

"Yes you can. Stop worrying. Everything's going to be okay," I said. I waited for her to pull away from the hug, but she didn't so I didn't either. "If it makes it easier I can have them come in here one at a time so you don't get overwhelmed," I said. I felt her nod against me. "Okay, I'll go get one of them," I said as I pulled away. Rosey went and sat on the bed as I left the room. I decided it'd be best to have her meet mom last so hopefully we can kill two birds with one stone. "Okay guys, I forgot to mention that Rosey has anxiety. So she doesn't get overwhelmed I'm going to have you guys meet her one at a time and then when she's ready she can join us all down here for lunch," I explained. "Okay, who wants to go first?" I asked. Of course mom would want to. "Uh actually mom can you go last because we need to talk to you about something..." I said trailing off. Everyone looked confused, but she agreed and I ended up taking Dallas first. I made my way over to the bed and held Rosey's hand as Dallas introduced herself.

"Hey gorgeous," she said earning a smile from Rosey and getting her to relax some. "I'm Demi's older, and much prettier sister," Dallas said sarcastically flipping her hair. I kicked her making Rosey laugh and wrap her arms around my waist leaning on me. 

"Nice first impression Dal," I said laughing. She rolled her eyes.

"But seriously though. I guess I'm your aunt, but I want to be more like a big sister or best friend to you so when you're ready to get to know me more and let me get to know you just let me know somehow. If you ever need me for anything just call me. I'll have Demi put my number in your phone," Dal said. Rosey then did something that really surprised me and I think it surprised Dal too. She got up and hugged Dallas. I watched a giant smile take over Dallas's face while I felt one grow on mine. You could see the love they felt for each other already and it made me really happy that Rosey is finally getting the family she never had.

"Can you send Eddie in?" I asked Dal when they pulled away. 

"Sure," Dallas said as she left the room.

"See I told you! Dallas loves you so much already! I've never seen her show anyone except Maddie and me that kind of love," I said to Rosey.

"I like her. She's really nice and she hugs like you," Rosey said smiling.

"I'm glad baby. And she was serious about calling her if you need anything if you can't get me for some reason okay?" she nodded and shortly after Eddie walked in. Rosey immediately tensed up and gripped onto my hand so hard her knuckles were turning white. I took my other hand and started rubbing her back to calm her down. Eddie seemed to notice so he didn't come too close and her bent down to her level. Eddie's a big guy and he can seem quite intimidating even though he's just like a giant teddy bear, but Rosey's had bad experiences with men so I understand why she's so scared. 

"Hi Rosey, it's great to finally meet you! I'm Eddie, Demi's step dad, but she's like my own to me," Eddie said glancing up to me smiling. I smiled back at him. I love him so much. He's been the father figure in my life since I was really young and he's stuck with my family through everything. He's given my family pretty much everything we have. Before we had him we had absolutely nothing. He pretty much saved us. He's been around me with my anxiety so he understand it. He backed away noticing Rosey wasn't getting any calmer and she had started to shake. "I'll send Maddie in," he said as he made his way to the door. I mouthed 'thank you' too him and he nodded his head knowingly.

"I know he seems scary, but trust me he's just like a giant teddy bear and I promise he will never, EVER hurt you," I said to Rosey. She nodded.

"What about your real dad?" Rosey asked shakily. I sighed.

"You don't know about him?" I asked. Most lovatics know partially about what happened with him and Rosey's a lovatic.

"Um no? Should I?" Rosey asked.

"I don't know, I just assumed since you were a lovatic you'd know," I said.

"Are a lovatic," she corrected me. "And I honestly didn't know much about you or your family since I kind of didn't have a computer or TV or anything," she said almost shamefully.

"Oh... so you have no idea who any of them are?" I asked gesturing towards my door.

"Well I know Eddie is your step dad and Dallas is your sister," she said. "but you never answered my question,"

"I'll explain everything later, just remind me," I said as Maddie came in. She came and jumped onto my lap almost knocking me over earning a laugh from Rosey. "Maddie, this is Rosey and Rosey this is Madison," I said. 

"Hi Rosey, you can call me Maddie or Mads," Maddie said. 

"Hi," Rosey said softly, shocking me.

"I thought you said she wouldn't talk!" Maddie said to me.

"I didn't think she would!" I said back. 

"Uh guys I'm right here," Rosey said awkwardly.

"Maddie, tell her who you are. She doesn't know who you are," I said.

"I already told her I'm Maddie," she said confused.

"No I mean like how your related to me dofus!" I said.

"Ohhh! I'm Demi's younger and favorite sister," Maddie said cheekily. Rosey laughed. They both talked for a while until I made Maddie go get mom. 

"So what made you talk to her?" I asked trying to hold back a huge smile. She just shrugged with a smile on her face. "I love you so much," I said as I let myself smile. Mom walked in as Rosey hugged me. 

"Awh! Hi, I'm Diana, Demi's mom. You can call me grandma or Diana or whatever you want. I'm so exited to meet you. Demi talks about you all the time! You are so gorgeous! I'm so-,"

"Woah mom slow down, your gonna scare her!" I cut off her rambling while laughing.

"Opps, sorry. I'm just so excited!" she said. Oh God, she's nuts, but I love her. 

"It's nice to meet you Diana," Rosey spoke up shocking me once again. She held out her hand for mom to shake, but of course mom being mom she got pulled into a hug instead. A very tight hug at that.

"Mom, let her go! She needs to breath," I laughed. 

"Sorry," she said pulling away and checking to make sure she didn't hurt Rosey. I let mom talk to Rosey for a little bit to let her get to know her some before I dropped the bomb on her.

"Uh I hate to interrupt this, but Rosey has something she needs to tell you," I said and Rosey looked at me with scared eyes. 

"I can't" Rosey said softly to me.

"Baby, you need too," I said.

"I can't," she said again. I glanced up to mom who was waiting patiently, but looked confused.

"Would you rather had me tell her?" I questioned. Rosey thought for a minute before nodding.

"Can I go to my room while you tell her?" she asked.

"I think it'd be better if you stayed here," I said

"Please Demi! I'm scared," she pleaded.

"Okay, I guess, but only if Maddie or Dallas is in there with you," I said.

"Okay, an you ask Maddie for me?" she asked. I nodded and got Maddie sending them both to Rosey's room. I went back to my room and sat on my be with mom.

"Demi, what's going on?" she asked. I sighed before blurting it out with tears in my eyes.

"Mom, Rosey was raped," I cried. Mom came and held me while she calmed me down. Once I caught my breath I continued. "That's why she was in the hospital, but they didn't know she was raped. Her dad did it to her and he murdered the two closest people she had to her right in front of her..."

"Oh my God, that's awful," Mom gasped. 

"I know! Uh and a few weeks ago... we um found out that she's pregnant..." I said scared for her reaction. Thankfully she stayed calm but she was obviously shocked.

"What are you going to do?" Mom asked emotionless.

"She decided she wants to keep the baby," I said.

"Are you sure you can handle all of this?" mom asked concerned.

"Mom, I'm fine, but I'm worried about Rosey. I've obviously never had a baby so I don't know what it's like and I know she's absolutely terrified. That's why we decided to tell you. I was hoping you'd be able to help her through it. She has her first doctors appointment today and I can already tell that she's freaking out. Can you try to talk to her about it? I don't know if she'll open up to you, but at least explain to her what to expect or something," I said.

"Sure sweetie, I'll go talk to her. But Dem, you have to promise me that if this gets too much for you and you feel yourself slipping again that you will come to me," she said.

"I promise momma," I said hugging her. We both got up and went to Rosey's room. "Rosey, Mom wants to talk to you," I said as I watched her eyes fill with fear. Her and Maddie were laying on her bed watching TV. Maddie looked completely lost. "Mads, let's go down and heat lunch up," I said. She came out to the hallway and mom went in and sat down on the bed. I shut the door and walked with Maddie to the kitchen.

"What's going on?" she asked me.

"I can't tell you right now baby," I said. She huffed. "I promise I'll tell you some other time," I said.

"Don't forget!" she said sternly.

"Oh trust me, I wont,"

A/N

So yeah here's another update... Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy because I have a dance recital this weekend and I've been working a lot too. I'm kind of really nervous for the recital because I have to sing and play the piano in it too and I just... Idk I'm scared haha. So yeah there probably wont be many, if any updates the rest of this week. I only got two comments on the last chapter which was kind of sad because reading the comments literally makes my day. This time I'm not going to update until I get 10+ comments to give you guys some motivation;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
56.6K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...