Please Don't Go... ~*~ Book O...

By SakuraYume1

Swan passed away at the age of sixteen, leaving her younger sister and her boyfriend behind suffering, Swan... More

~*~ Prologue ~*~ (Edited)
~*~ Chapter One ~*~
~*~ Chapter Two ~*~
~*~ Chapter Three ~*~
~*~ Chapter Four ~*~
~*~ Chapter Five ~*~
~*~ Chapter Six ~*~
~*~ Chapter Seven ~*~
~*~ Chapter Eight ~*~
~*~ Chapter Nine ~*~
~*~ Chapter Ten ~*~
~*~ Chapter Eleven ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twelve ~*~
~*~ Chapter Thirteen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Fourteen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Fifteen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Sixteen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Seventeen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Eighteen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Nineteen ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty One ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Two ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Three ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Five ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Six ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Seven ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Eight ~*~
~*~ Chapter Twenty Nine ~*~
~*~ Chapter Thirty ~*~

~*~ Chapter Twenty Four ~*~

222 4 2
By SakuraYume1

~*~ Chapter Twenty Four ~*~

Tilly Age Two

Kiki age Fourteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Eric’s P.O.V

I pulled Kiki as close to my body as I possibly could I missed how I used to hold her before two nights ago.

“Why are you so sad?” Kiki asked me in a raspy voice.

“I should never have told you we could no longer be together that night Kiki” I replied.

“Ungh” Kiki groaned, I had forgotten she had a wound on her forehead. “What happened? Why do I feel so weird?” Kiki asked.

“Your neck snapped but somehow it re-healed I am unsure of how though, you would be paralysed by now, and one of the bones inside of your wing broke when you fell, I shall fix that when we get back to the school though, and the nurses had to cut your hair again because most of it was destroyed due to blood” I explained handing Kiki a hand mirror, she let out a disappointed sigh.

“I look like a little kid” she complained causing me to laugh.

“You are a little kid” I reminded her.

“I’m not that little” Kiki replied with a frustrated sigh.

“I like it this way it reminds me of when we wer-“I began but cut myself off and let go of Kiki.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Nothing” I said instantly.

“What were you gonna say?” Kiki asked a little agitated.

“Nothing Kiki!” I said sternly causing her to sigh again.

“They had no right to cut my hair!” Kiki quickly changed the subject, my back had been turned to her and my arms were folded of my chest but I turned to face her again and dropped my folded arms. Something caused me to walk over to her and sit on the bed, placing one of my hands on her cheek absent mindedly I found myself in another world suddenly. “W-What’s w-wrong Eric?” Kiki stuttered.

“I know what you are thinking” I replied surprising Kiki and even myself.

“W-What?” Kiki stuttered.

“You are thinking about how ugly you look, Kiki I dislike it when you think that way, you need to come to realise you are truly beautiful, and do not worry, the hair shall grow back” I replied my voice sounded dazed.

“I guess….” Kiki replied holding my hand with both of her own and then placing it on her shoulder instead. “What did they do to you?” she asked me worried.

“Nothing” I muttered looking away and dropping my hand kind of embarrassed.

“Why’d you have wings?” Kiki asked me.

“Don’t worry” I replied getting a little agitated.

“Eri-“Kiki began but I cut her off.

“I SAID DON’T WORRY!” I shouted.

“I-I-I’m sorry” Kiki replied shocked.

“No I’m sorry, Um I think we should be leaving now” I said trying to avoid the topic as I climbed off of the hospital bed.

“We can leave straight away nowadays?” Kiki asked shocked.

“Yes” was all I said as I helped Kiki into warmer clothes. “Your birthday is nearing” I told her causing her to flinch.

“Uh huh” she said as she swallowed and her eyes widened.

“Do you know what you are to do?” I asked her, she gave me one nod.

U-Uh c-can we leave now?” Kiki suddenly asked.

“Yes we can….” I replied then paused as I stared at Kiki wondering what she was so afraid of. We exited the hospital and walked down the footpath not saying a word.

“C-Can we hurry up?” Kiki asked urgently.

“Why are you in such a rush?” I asked confused.

“Can we just hurry up please?” Kiki repeated. I just looked at Kiki and hurried up as she requested. “Eric c-can I fly home?” Kiki asked me anxiously.

“What is wrong Kiki?” I asked her worried. “Can’t you remember? I told you that your wing is bro-“ I began but was cut off when Kiki sprung into the air.

“Yeah my wing is broken not both of them” Kiki replied as she began to flap her wings then free fall again, I was immediately below her and caught her. “OW!!!!” Kiki squealed as she lay limp with her wings out in my arms.

“I’m going to get you back to the school, I warned you but you were to naïve to listen Kiki” I said sternly causing Kiki to frown at me. The both of us reached the school soon enough and walked into Kiki’s dorm room to find Tilly in the comforting arms of Kyle she was also crying, I carried Kiki over to her bed and gently placed her on it then I walked over to Kyle and Tilly, Kyle was whispering to Tilly that everything would be alright, but Tilly was crying telling him it wasn’t going to be.

“I WANT ERIC!!!” Tilly shouted through tears. Kyle nodded in understanding and handed the young girl over to me she buried her little face in my shirt and suddenly relaxed, the corners of her eyes and her cheeks were still wet from tears but she had stopped crying and nestled into my shirt closing her eyes and holding some of the fabric on my shirt gently. “I missed you Daddy” she whispered to me causing my eyes to widen with shock.

“What?” I whispered in reply.

“I said Daddy” Tilly whispered. Then somehow she tacked into my head.

Don’t tell Kiki that you’re my Daddy Kiki can’t know she is still a kid like you say

Tilly’s voice spoke in my own head.

Does that mean you’re from the future?

I thought in reply.

Yes but Kiki has to remember on her own and so do you, you have to remember who you married and you have to remember some other things.

Tilly explained.

Does that mean I didn’t marry Kiki?

I asked.

I don’t know, I can’t remember much either now that I have come here but I do remember one person, you have to remember that person as well you and me love her heaps and heaps.

Tilly replied. I began to feel a little ill why was she saying these things? Was she serious about all of this? I placed Tilly on the ground she just sat there staring up at me as I approached Kiki.

“You really love her don’t you mister?” Tilly asked as if she hadn’t said any of those things to me.

“Yes” I replied in barely a whisper. I placed a hand on Kiki’s delicate broken wing causing her to scream out in pain. I then removed it quickly and sighed. “I wish I was able to heal” I sighed Tilly just stuck her thumb in her mouth and began sucking it innocently.

“How do ya plan on fixing that?” Kyle asked me with his arms folded across his chest as he leant against the wall.

“I don’t know” I replied sounding frustrated.

“Jeepers you really are pathetic” Kyle stated causing me to grunt a few words under my breath. Kyle approached Kiki and held his hand out to his side, a small book appeared in the palm of his hand and he flicked through it. “Page sixty five” he said and the book automatically flipped to that page.

“Huh?” I asked completely and utterly confused at this point.

“Ohh right, I forgot to tell you that I was a wizard didn’t I, oh what a bomber” Kyle said sarcastically with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Idiot” I muttered rolling my eyes. Kyle placed a hand over Kiki’s wing and said a few weird wizard words, soon enough the book had disappeared.

“Try moving it Keeks” Kyle said, Kiki nodded and began flapping her wing, a massive grin plastered on her face.

“YOU FIXED IT! OH THANKS SO MUCH!” she exclaimed giving Kyle a hug.

“That’s ‘right kid” Kyle replied ruffling Kiki’s hair she just punched him in the chest causing him to grunt and placed his arms around his body in pain.

“I’m not a kid!” Kiki reminded him, Kyle just nodded.

“Okay, okay that was out of line Kiki I’m sorry” Kyle apologised.

“Meh whatever” Kiki replied as she tucked in her wings and walked over to Tilly who still had her thumb in her mouth.

“You have pretty wings Kiki” Tilly said smiling sweetly with her thumb still in her mouth.

“Awee thanks Tilly, and you’re extremely adorable” Kiki replied stroking Tilly’s long brown hair gently.

“You look like somebody I love” Tilly added, who knows who the kid was referring to.

“That’s sweet, honey” Kiki said smiling. “Do you want a hot chocolate?” Kiki asked Tilly, Tilly nodded and Kiki smiled. “Alright I’ll go get you one, who else wants a warm drink?” Kiki asked Kyle and I both raised our hands. “Okay Kyle what do you want?” Kiki asked.

“I wanna hot chocolate too!” Kyle said acting like a child.

“Erm okay, what about you Eric?” Kiki asked.

“Coffee please” I replied.

“Alright I’ll be right back” Kiki said leaving the room, I followed her.

“I’ll come with you” I told her and she nodded.

“Alright” she said.

“Why were you so afraid earlier?” I asked Kiki.

“I was just I don’t know…… I just had this strange feeling something bad was following us, I’m not sure if that makes sense or anything…..” Kiki replied.

“No it actually makes perfect sense…… You’re growing up Kiki and I have noticed your wings are also growing” I told her, Kiki just nodded.

“Yeah I guess they are, I don’t really take notice” Kiki replied, there was something wrong she was unsettled we reached the kitchen and Kiki paused. “Hey have you seen Julian around?” Kiki asked confused.

“No I actually haven’t” I replied a little unsure myself.

Unknown P.O.V

“Now listen to me now and listen to me good, we need to capture the Angel Kiki so she is unable to rescue her clan, her birthday is nearing and we have not got much time left I want you all to created diversions so I can get to the chosen child and demolish her do you UNDERSTAND!?” Master shouted as I leaned against the wall surrounded by all of the beings he had created including one of his eighteen year old twins, Damon.

“This is pathetic” I stated rolling my eyes and keeping my arms folded over my chest. “Why doesn’t he just use me I can tact into the kid who’s staying with them’s mind, her and I have some kinda bond and he won’t even let me try to brainwash the stupid girl” I complained.

“Shut up kid” Damon ordered.

“Make me ranga!” I exclaimed, I watched as his dark blue eyes became the blood thirsty red colour. I just smirked at him and opened up my black wings, I was called Declan 001 I was made after Keenan 000 he was the first to be made an arch angel, we were all once just animals but we were turned into magical human beings and I loved it. “Later loser” I said as I flew out of the room onto the roof and sat down taking in the night’s breeze, I couldn’t help but think that maybe I was that Tilly’s pet at one stage but now I was feeling weird things for a two year old! I was seven I didn’t need this!

Soon enough Keenan 000 appeared on the roof next to me.

“Giving Damon trouble again I see” he said as he approached me.

“Who cares about him, we all get treated un-respectfully because we aren’t the masters son, Damon is useless and yet he is the one always going out after the damn angel, I think you and I should just go out by ourselves and capture her, don’t you agree? We would be more of a success” I replied frowning.

“I see how you feel child, but we cannot do much about it, I guess if we are not used anytime soon we can become rebellious and go out seeking this angel on our own” Keenan 000 told me. I sighed through frustration.

“Fine” I replied still frowning.

“Good now not a word of this discussion to anyone, do you hear me? We can only trust each other” Keenan 000 ordered me.

“Fine” I replied and went back into the building and up to my bedroom.

Tilly’s P.O.V

Kiki had just put me to bed it was getting late and we had decided to stay inside for the rest of the day, I kept on waking up because I kept having dreams about Declan. In the dreams he was with another boy and they were plotting to come after Kiki I had to tell her, but when I got to my feet out of the bed I just fell down again.

“Why aren’t my legs working?” I whispered to myself through fear. “Why can’t I move?”  I asked myself struggling to move my legs. “What’s happening?” I added as tears stung my eyes. Luckily Kiki came into the room to check on me.

“TILLY!” she exclaimed placing her hands over her mouth. “Did you fall out?” she asked me coming to my side.

“My legs are broken” I told her in a frightened tone.

“Oh my gosh! I’m sure it’s just a minor thing maybe you’re catching something” Kiki told me as she picked me up and placed me back on the bed.

“I think Declan’s after you” I told her, Kiki gave me a confused look.

“What do you mean?” Kiki asked.

“Declan works for the bad man who tried to get you he’s seven but him and another boy are gonna get you I had a dream about it” I replied causing Kiki to laugh.

“Sweetie it was only a dream, dream’s don’t come true” Kiki told me.

“But this was a really real dream!” I exclaimed, Kiki just tucked me into bed.

“Okay enough now, you need some sleep okay?” Kiki told me.

“Aweee kay then” I replied and snuggled into the warm bed…

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 70 21
"Oh no I'm really dead!! I'm talking to an immortal!!" ** ** ** When a little girl grows up not knowi...
720 106 38
Ava's complicated life is about to get that much more complicated. She craves the mundanely normal life she used to have. But her heart is set on the...
1.6M 67.1K 36
Death should be calm, death should be peaceful, death should happen when you're old, but death doesn't ask for an age and death doesn't care who you...
1.3K 107 19
She slips, she falls day by day, closer to the endless edge where only a strand helps her. She cuts herself, looking at the crimson blood in tears, b...