𝖒𝖗. π–—π–Šπ–‰π–π–Šπ–†π–‰ | π–žπ–†π–“...

Galing kay howlkros

(Modern AU) Sasori was the popular boy at (Y/n)'s school, and he had the looks. He used to be in a relationsh... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Five

1.5K 45 8
Galing kay howlkros

I was in Mr. Redhead's house for a while. When I first went in, it looked amazing. Everything was so neat and organized. He didn't have any parents as well. He told me that they died in a accident. He was a bit weird to me when I was in there, he kinda.. observed me.

But, in 7:00 I left his house.

I went to bed early at 8:00.

But today is today. Another morning, not yesterday's night. I got ready and prepared quickly. I walked with Lyn to school as usual. The redhead was near my locker. So, we proabably had some communication usually.

Yandere Route
"Uh hi", I said as a lightly waved at him.

"Why hello (y/n)", he said.

"It was nice in your house", I said.

"..Thanks", he said.

I did remember again. When I approached a room, and when I was about to open it. He told me that room was off limits. Of course, I had to be polite, so I took my hands off the knob.

It's unusual, that not many fangirls are surrounding him. He got his books and started walking away. "See you (y/n)", he said as he walked away.

Then, I saw a glimpse of his mouth curving to a smirk.

Tsundere Reader Route
"How was it in my house (y/n)?" He asked.

"Uh.. well... it was great!" I said.

"Good", he said as he started walking.

"Arrogance..." I muttered in my breath.

He probably heard what I said. He turned his head around. "What was that?" He asked.

"Oh.. nothing! Nothing! None of your business!" I said as I regretted those words.

"Hmp... I see.." he said as he resumed walking away.

I saw a glimpse of a smile on his lips.

Regular Story Line
That was weird. But, I had to class. So, I couldn't worry about it right now.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

131K 2.2K 24
Ρ²ΠΈΙ›Ζ¨Π½ΟƒΡ‚Ζ¨ of characters from jshk (toilet bound hanako-kun) feel free to request ƨнιρƨ.
32.5K 878 35
Rui Kamishiro has been considered as an outcast for most of his life. He never had many friends except for his two childhood friends Nene and Y/N. Ne...
872K 5.5K 22
I hope you're having a great day reading guys! ❀