It's a Trap! (A Fairy Tail LE...

By EruzaScarlet

When Mirajane "the matchmaker" and Cana devised a plan to trap her pairings in the guild for five days, Maste... More

Chapter 1: Announcement
Chapter 2: Surprises
Chapter 3: Telling Master Makarov
Chapter 4: Don't worry, everything's on me!
Chapter 5: We're trapped! (Part 1)
Chapter 6: We're trapped! (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Let's Talk. Alone. Now!
Chapter 8: Moans of Pleasure

Chapter 9: Was it all just a dream?

11K 192 114
By EruzaScarlet

A/N:  So, well gomene for those who waited for this new chapter for liek 8 freaking months! It must have been a living hell for ya! But well okay, at least I already get to update! Yosh! I really want to thank you for all those votes and comments! I really appreciated it and I really love you all from the bottom of my heart. As for this chapter, there's a bit lemon in here, still Jerza, so for those who chose Gruvia and Nalu, sorry but you have to wait but don't worry, I already started both. W/o further any ado, here's chapter 9!

________________________

It's a Trap!

Chapter 9

- POV: Erza Scarlet -

I was about to protest when he suddenly gave an animalistic growl, which made us stop kissing for a moment. But as he growled loudly, I felt something thick and warm running inside me. I realized that it was his hot seed flowing out of his system and into my feminity.

His fingers clenched the sheets of the table around me as I felt weakness taking over his body; his breathing had appeared to be unsteady as he gripped the bed with all his might, not wanting to pass out.

I saw his whole body glistening with sweat, the same as me, as I realized how tired we both are from that lovemaking session we had.

Then out of a sudden, his body fell down on me, and with ease, I managed to catch his well-toned body.

He then suddenly gripped and hugged my waist. Then I felt his hot breath reaching my ear. It send shivers down on my spine.

"I had fun!" Jellal whispered as he kissed and sucked my neck part. I was about to protest when he departed his lips and I gasped in surprise as I saw a hickey right on the spot. I caressed it and a little shot of pain inflicted through my senses.

"That means you are mine and no one else can touch you." he explained that made me blush.

I placed my arms around him then pulled him closer that made our bare nipples touch.

"I had fun too-

I suddenly woke up from those dirty thoughts. I didn't imagine that I would think as explosive as that.

Well, I got to admit, I do really love Jellal, but that doesn't mean that I'm always thinking perverted stuffs about him. Well, I do think some sometimes, especially that time during the Daimatou Enbu, when we took off to Ryuuzetsu Land, shortly after I encountered Jellal there, that goddamn Ichiya have to ruin the scene.

He was rolling like crazy towards us and Jellal had to push me so as not to get hit by that shag. Well, Jellal did managed to protect me from that crazy-as-hell shag, and I felt my body falling in to the water. I was unconscious at the moment when I suddenly felt a bit pressure on my breasts. I came to woke up from the water to find......

.

.

.

.

.

Jellal blushing as hell.

and

My boobs groped by none other than him.

I was blushing in embarassment and happiness at the same time. Up to now, I still can't forget that hell-of-a-moment time with him.

But right now, I am in the middle of a dark room with a mix of medicine-like scent. Then I realized I was in the guild infirmary.

I then noticed that I was laying down on one of the comfortable bed in the infirmary, making me sleepy.

I was about to stand from the bed when I was pulled back by the waist. I looked back and saw Jellal, with his arms surrounding my waist, fully awake and smirking with amusement.

"What do you think you're doing?" I murmured. I then noticed that our legs are tangled with each other. I can't help but blush.

He kissed my ear, "Well, you fainted a while ago, and I going to give you the ultimate treatment." he said, together with the hot sensation to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel him smirking on my ear and well, I can't do nothing but also smirk instead.

I punched him on the shoulder, "Since when fainting had a treatment, oh and did I really faint a while ago?" I retorted. He snickered.

Jellal pouted, "So you don't believe me?". I caressed his face, making him blush. I went to kiss him, but I went to his ear instead.

"Oh, you have no idea how much I know you're a bad liar. And that imaginary fiancee of yours, remember?" I snickered.

Jellal pouted in disappointment, "Ow! You totally got me there!". He suddenly turned away. I then noticed a faint blush on his face. I blushed.

I touched his shoulder and kissed his cheek, then I turned away in embarassment. "U-Uhm, what's wrong?" I shyly asked.

Wow, embarassment at its finest.

I was about to pinch his cheeks when Jellal suddenly pinned me down on the bed. And I'm not talking like crazy. He pinned me down as if he was gonna take me right there. His hold on my wrists was really strong. Crazy strong. I struggled to be free from his strong hold but to no avail.

He stared blankly at me for a while before he did something beyond my wildest expectations.

At the speed of light he pressed his soft lips against mine. Well, I didn't know his lips were warm.

I was in total shock at first before I realized I was succumbing from his warm kiss.

The kiss was light at first when all of a sudden he deepened the kiss by applying more pressure to it.

Mind blown.

Wow, he's really into this and damn, he's really good.

We were in the middle of kissing when he suddenly bit my bottom lip, making me open my mouth in surprise.

Wrong move. I suddenly felt something inside my mouth. I had the feeling that it was his tongue.

Our tongues are battling for dominance and dancing with passion.

Then there was a sudden urge for air, so I stopped for a moment, not realizing that my cheeks were flustered from the kiss.

I also Jellal breathing heavily, accompanied by a deep blush on his face, making his tattoo unseen for the moment.

I was still in the middle of deep breathing when I suddenly felt Jellal slowly taking off the sleeves of my blouse, then realizing I was not wearing a bra, I blushed.

I then saw that my breasts were now completely uncovered from Jellal's antics.

I noticed that he didn't completely took off my blouse. He just uncovered my massive chest.

He stared blankly at me at the moment before I felt one of his hands massaging one of my breasts. I blushed and moaned in delight.

Jellal slowly kissed my lips, savoring the very life of me while his hand was busy massaging my breast.

I was in the middle of kissing him and moaning in delight at the same time when I noticed he stopped massaging my breast. I frowned in disappointment, but the deep blush on my face didn't stop.

I then looked at what's going on when I saw I had an erect nipple, probably due to the fact that Jellal kept massaging my breast.

Then from the corner of my eye, I saw Jellal slowly licking my erect nipple. I moaned in delight.

While he was busy licking and sucking my nipple, he started massaging the other breast. It sort of turned me on, and it was much more intense than ever before.

Things got suddenly heated up when one of Jellal's hand went down through my ribbon laced panties. He started rubbing it in circular motion, making me scream in delight in the process.

I suddenly felt my panties slowly getting soaked.

"A-Ahh, Jellal" I stifled a moan as the rubbing goes more intense. It didn't stop, making me moan louder in the process.

Jellal seemed to be turned on because the next thing he did was more than what I expected.

He slowly slid my panty off my legs. When he finally managed to completely removed my panties, he spreaded my legs wide, and I noticed him staring blankly at my dripping wet sheath.

I stuttered in embarassment, "D-Don't s-stare at it too much!".

I kept protesting on him to not stare at my opening much when I felt one of his fingers enter my wet sheath.

I moaned in delight, "A-Ahh, Jellal...".

Jellal seemed to be turned on because I felt him inserting another finger.

"W-Wow Erza, you're s-so wet!" Jellal stifled a moan. Wow, I didn't know such pleasure.

"W-Wow, thanks s-so much f-for the compliment!", I retorted sarcastically.

He kept on thrusting his two fingers on my wet crevice when I felt I was on the verge of orgasm when a sudden knock on the infirmary door put an end to all of our... erm... activities?

"Shit!" I hear Jellal cursing from the distraction. I tried my best not to giggle in amusement but, uhm, I sort of failed. Jellal noticed my antics and instead of giving me payback (or that's what's called), he stood up and unexpectedly placed a deep kiss on my lips.

"Put your panties on. I'm gonna check the door." he whispered as he picked it up from the floor and held it to me. I shyly took it in my hands and blushed. Again for the umpteenth time.

As I get the crumpled lace panties of mine, he went to my ear and whispered seductively, "Might as well continue this later. You better prepare yourself, Scarlet." I punched him hard on his toned chest as he gradually smirks out of his own antics.

I teased, "Are you challenging me, Fernandes?".

"What if, I am?", he teased back as he rolled his tongue and emphasized the 'I am' part. Boy, he's going to be the death of me.

The little brawl between us decided to end when a very loud knock, which seems angry by the way, decided to get our attention.

"Hey Jellal, I've been knocking for like a gazillion times. Flame Brain and Metal Head are inviting us to drink-" Gray 'sort of' angrily yelling outside the infirmary.

"Hey, I heard that!" we heard Natsu and Gajeel rant, cutting off Gray. And the next thing we would hear were obviously their never ending punches and rants on each other.

"Looks like I have a job to do." I told Jellal as I stood up, cracking my knuckles.

"Oh my god, shit is about to go down." I heard Gray mutter outside. Jellal then was holding his tummy, who can't supress the urge to laugh at Gray's comment.

I opened the door with Jellal on my side and it was Gray indeed, with arms crossed, impatient foot tapping, and brows knitted out of impatience.

"Oi! What took the both of you so long?" Gray asked, deeply emphasizing the word 'both'. I glanced at him and gave him a glare, shutting him off.

"We better go." I changed the subject to avoid Gray noticing the awkward tension between the three of us.

Gray raised a brow, "Finally, Erza's getting laid. At least some of the tension's gone right now.". Both me and Jellal got flustered and I took a blow on his face. Boy, he never learns.

As his body became like a heap, I took both of his arms and continuously dragged him on the floor as we walked towards the guild hall.

"Let's go." I snapped, with my cheeks getting more flustered every second.

"Erza-sannn!" I heard Juvia mutter behind me and Jellal. "What are you doing to Gray-sama?".

"I-It's a l-long story, Juvia." I babbled out of embarrassment. Juvia noticed the awkwardness surrounding the place and quickly placed a hand on my shoulder.

Juvia smirked, " You've gotta spill the beans later, Erza-sannnn!", she teased as she took Gray's limp body from me and offered herself to carry his body.

"Oh my god, hell no!" I shrieked, loud enough to be heard by Gray, who suddenly woke up from his deep 'slumber' as if he was raised from the dead.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia muttered in excitement as she noticed Gray waking up from the pain I gave him. I smiled in amusement as I watched the two of them get flustered at each other.

"Just get married already!" Jellal teased the two as both of them as Juvia helped Gray stand and got flustered at his comment at the same time. 

I giggled, "Just give us 30 babies and you're free." 

"Erza!/Erza-san!", both Gray and Juvia yelled in front of my face. Boy, this sounds interesting.

"Hai, hai! (Fine, fine)", I replied as we continued walking to the guild hall, with Juvia simultaneously clinging onto Gray.

As we arrived at the hall, we noticed Natsu and Gajeel peculiarly talking normally with shots of sake in their hands.

Well, that's weird.

"Might as well join the two." Gray and Jellal said in unison. I was about to grab them (of course to stop them) but well, they escaped my grasp.

As Gray and Jellal went near the two drinking Dragon Slayers, I noticed that Lucy and Levy were missing.

I tapped Juvia's shoulders, " Ne Juvia, have you seen Lucy and Levy?", I asked.

She shrugged, shaking her head, "No. Might as well find Love Rival and Levy-san.", she suggested. I sweatdropped.

"Well, shall we?" I asked Juvia as I lent my right hand. She gladfully placed hers on my hand, smiling, "Of course, Erza-san! Now, aren't you going to tell me that?!" she teasingly asked, smirking, emphasizing the word that.

I blushed furiously, "Oh my gawd. I'm gonna die!" I muttered.

"Of course not! You're just gonna tell Juvia about it! Juvia's excited!" Juvia giggled in excitement.

This is going to be a long day.

1

2

3

Feel free to throw random stuffs at meh.

Gruvia will be next. For those who chose Nalu, well of course I'm actually finishing it right now. Sorry for those who expected Gruvia in this chapter, but I swear, Gruvia will be next!

~Er-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.8K 16
Mating Season is here and Natsu,Lucy,Gray,Juvia,Gajeel,Levy,Jellal, and Ezra are scared. They don't know why it only affects them and not anyone else...
13K 156 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...
116K 2.6K 30
Fairy Tail is off on a vacation at an Akane Resort by the beach. And the she-devil and match maker Mirajane makes sure all her OTP get together by t...
92K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...