Unexpected (Cameron Dallas Fa...

By Dallas_101

"Our hearts crave each other but our minds are polar opposites"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SEQUEL!

Chapter 33

21.4K 473 127
By Dallas_101

"What did Cameron do?" I ask Dylan as we all are gatthered in the caferteria, its the usual scene for all of this. Cameron is back siting with Stacey and it really dosent fase my much because I know how he feels about me and i think thats all that I need for reasureance.

"Lets just say Joanne lost it at him and didnt let him say anything. I know she was quite dissapointed in him but the funny thing is he didnt really fight back he just let her get angry at him and after she left he sat on his bed and was smiling about soemthing that must of been on his mind" he tells me while he takes a bite of his burger that is dripping in fat.

He was probably thinking about Stacey- my subconicious adds and i just wish she woulf just shut up.

Dylan notices my scilence and looks at me with a stunned looked face "Dont tell me you broke up again, I cant keep up with the both of you. I was thinking why you werent over last night"

"We never got back togther" I mutter playing with my straw that sits in my chocolate milk.

"Dylan you complain about me being all hormonal, those two are worst than me. They cant even talk about anything to each other because they are to scared to" Mia explains to him refering to my disfunctional realtionship.

I kept quite because she is right.

"So you dont know what happened?" Dylan asks me as he runs his through his hair and then over his mouth covering his mouth as he holds onto his chin. I shake my head, no. By the way Dylan looks so nervous in telling me I start to become anxcious.

"She found a whole stash of drugs along with way to much money, way more than he earns or would be able to save up" Mia looks at me with a concenered expression as Dylan tells me with a shaky voice looking at me like I was going to turn into Cameron and break something which I wasnt going to do.

I honestly didnt know what to do because its hislife and if he wants to ruin it thats his choic ebut on the other hand he made a promise to me that I cant forget and I know he cant either and it hurts that ge has let me down, once again.

"Mel..." Mia talks to me taking me out of my daze grabbing my hand from across the tabel. I look up to her and fake a smile. "Im"fine, its not like it matter to me anyway"

"So, who is excited for next week?" I ask them trying to switch the conversatin from anthing to do with HIM.

...

"This is your last semester" Mr Trance anounces to the class and everyone cheers I feel like iI have this class to many times.

Cameron of course walks in to last fashionibly late and sits next to me. I try to ugnore his unwanted presence as I look at the annoyed teacher.

"So I have one final assestment for you all, its a journal." he explains and everyone boos.

"Hey bae" Cameron whispers into my neck and I push him back roughly pointing to the front of the class, he gives he a confussed look and opens his mouth to talk but Mr Trance gets in first.

"It will account for 90% of your over all grade and the best writter will get a letter of recomendation to a college of their choice and might I add in I know a lot of people in the industry that trust in me and would take you in if I recommend it" he informs us and my ears perk up, not to bag or anything but I consider my self a good writter and this recomendation will grant me a place in a college of my choice which would be the most amazing thing ever.

Cameron huffs aloud and rolls his eyes, he could go any where he wants with a phone call and its probably why he acts like he does.

Mr Trance then begins to explain that every lesson we will be given 15 minutes to write about a topic he writes on the board and we have to elaborate on it and tlk about how we have exprerienced that emotion or topic in our lives. This should be fun. He gives us the rest of the lesson to bludge and catch up on work etc.

I pull out a notebook and begin to write some of my algebra notes out. I try to avoid Camerons eyes looking at me.

"What up?" he asks me popping the P, what a way to be cassual Cameron.

"Nothing" I mutter continuing to write.

"Melissa.."

"Can you drop it, please" I try to ease out my harsh words. I know I am over reacting but when it comes to us we are always over reacting.

"Fine" he raises his voice at me as he punches my side of the table shaking me up a bit, he grabs out a book and tries to read but I can see him from the corner of my eyes looking up at me.

The bell finally goes and Cameron gets up first pushing his chair in roughly and walking out the door. I go to the teacher and ask him for a few more extention sheets to work on, my grades are dropping and I need to pick it up again working my self harder and getting as much credits as I can.

I walk to my next class and the halls are empty, I hope my next teacher dosent give me a detention for com- I feel a hand grab and pull me into a closet the same one Cameron had pulled me into. I quickly turn around and see a smirking Cameron.

"Not again" I huff and mutter under my breath and the smile on his face drops as he looks at me confussed.

"Whats up with you today?" he asks me as he places his hand on my chin making me face him right in his deciveing eyes.

"Nothings up with me, I just want to go to my glass" I tell him but he doesnt by my lie and I dont either.

He pulls my closer to him and presses his lips against mine he tries to kiss me harder and work his lips against mine but I cant bring myself to kiss him or even think about what has been happening with him when Im not around.

He pulls away breathless and he leans on a small box. He frowns at me and makes a pouting face as he pulls me to stand inbetween his legs hesident.

"Come on babe you can talk to me I promise I wont get mad" he uses smooth words to talk to me as he pushes the hair infront of my face behind my ear and begings to stroke the side of my face and I take this rare moment of him being not aggresive to speak up.

"Why did you do it, the drugs" my voice comes out weaker and softer than I entended and his arm that is around my waist thightens and it hurts a bit.

"Melissa, how do you know about that? What else do you know?" he asks me all at once his voice bomming and stiff as he talks we are still against each other his arm not losseing around me so I can escape this tense situation.

"I know Cam im not stupid!" I tell him angrily because he always makes me feel guilty when im meant to be angry at him and his the one thats in the wrong.

"I dont know what to do with you anymore" he huffs out rubbing his temples.

"Tell me the truth for once in you life, stop dragging this on and just talk to me" I yell as I push hard against his chest but he still doesnt let me go.

"I cant baby I just cant. I want to I want to tell you but I cant because I dont want you to get involved in my problems. Just trust me okay?" he begs of me and I keep in eye contact with Cameron as his eyes beg into mine and I cringe and try to look away because he is making me nervous.

"Ive got to go to class" I huff annoyed trying to make him let me go but he doesnt buldge.

"Just skip it, there is no use in going back" he shrugs.

"Do you still love me?" He questions me looking at me curiously, I dont answer him becasue it takes me a long time to process what he is asking me.

He turns my head to face him and his face is a bit close to comfort as I can smell his mint breath blow across my face,

"Of course I do" I chosse not to lie to him as my eyes met his. "Do you?" I ask him and he laughs and I feel embarassed, he etter not reject me.

"Dont frown" he tells me running his fingers along my face.

"Why would you ask me that? You already know how crazy I am for you" he mutters close to my lips and they join for the seconf tme in the last minute. Its slow and soft as we both connt and it feels right not like the last time when we were fighting and I knew he kissed me out of lust.

The bell rings interupting us both and he smiles as he kisses me. "Maybe next time" he mutters aganst my lips capturing in mine again.

"I have to go" I pout as he plants soft kisses on my lips.

"Me too, but I rather be here with you" he kisses he once more before pulling away and not looking at me anymore.

"Go! Run before I demolish you all" he dirty words have me in shock as I laugh and walk out of the small room and joining everyone else in the school leaving to return home.

There he goes once again kissing me and I'm lost into him. Well at least were getting somewhere.

When I get to my car I open the door and turn around to see Cameron and Shawn talking there was no fist throwing or shouting and that made my unsteady nerves settle down. I see Shawn hand Cameron something and close my eyes pretending I saw nothing because I'm choosing to trust Cameron with whatever he is getting himself into.

..

I begin to settle into bed and as soon as I close my eyes by phone starts to ring and I groan turning over and grabbing it. It's Cameron, if he complains to me that he can't sleep ill whip his ass to a bed making factory.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful"

"What do you want?" I groan and he laughs at the end of the line.

"I want to talk" he laughs and I can tell in his voice he isn't alright.

"Cameron..." I say and he humm as he laughs.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he stops laughing.

"I'm fine babe" he mutters. "I'm tired" he groans.

"Go to sleep then" I tell him and he laughs, what can be so funny right now?

"I don't want to go to sleep" he tells me making a sound and I can tell his rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asks me

"I was just going to bed" I tell him and he laughs "Of course you were"

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him.

We talk for ages that I loose track of time, we don't even make sense when we talk we just talk about anything and everything and it's nice to finally talk and make jokes with each other.

"You want to go shopping tomorrow?" He asks me.

"Why?"

"Well the camp is in a couple of days and I need a couple of things" he explains.

"You want to go out in public with me?" I ask him in disbelief, maybe he is really starting to make a change.

"Yes Melissa I do" he answers me and he has made me more happier than I could ever be right now.

"See you tomorrow?" I ask
"See you tomorrow" he replies

"Melissa one more thing" he say quickly before I hang up.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" I can sense him smiling as I hang up.

I've had so much positive response on my new book and I want to thank you all for giving it a chance.

This chapter isn't my best and I'm really sorry I got stuck and it didn't flow like I wanted it to but I promise the next one will be better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6K 57
What if Iruma got replaced with Nagisa? What if Nagisa was half demon? What if Nagisa' father was Sullivan's biological child making Nagisa his biolo...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2K 131 16
My name is Kelsey and I am a sophomore in high school or will be once school starts again. During the summer break, my family and I go to our beach h...
943 42 5
Not caring for your child means they don't know if anyone cares. Neglecting your child means they don't recognise others attempts of help. People are...