Love that Grows from Hate (A...

נכתב על ידי beaYOUtiful143

Tae Narae and Bang Yong Guk had had a hatred that grew ever since kindergarten. Narae never understood as to... עוד

Chapter 1: Rejoice to Ruined
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Time for Change
Chapter 4:New Fate
Chapter 5 My Journal
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Meeting the Opposite
Chapter 9: Heartbroken
Chapter 10: The Date?
Chapter 11: Waking up in Hell
Chapter 12: The Truth Hurts
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter:

Chapter 15

1.8K 62 24
נכתב על ידי beaYOUtiful143

[Narae's POV]

I change out of my loose t-shirt and my jeans when I had finish unpacking and putting my things away. I put on a jean short that reached my mid thighs and a sleeveless shirt. I put on my converse and ran outside without a care to putting on sunscreen. I open the door and immediately I saw Yong Guk holding onto a guy’s wrist. I saw that it was awkward for the guy while Yong Guk studied him. I was so shock and felt really uncomfortable because it was like I was watching something that I should not be seeing at all. I can see that the guy was now, struggling to be freed from his grip which I could do nothing but run over there and try to save him.

“Sorry about this.” I said to the guy while trying to loosen Yong Guk’s hold on his wrist.

I finally got Yong Guk to let go of him and look up to apologize but stop mid way to see that something about this guy really gave me the chills. He turn and left after my awkward stare down with him. It’s just something about him that…….what is it though? Why can’t I remember?

“Are you done staring at him? He is not even all that good looking.” Yong Guk said to me as his baritone voice brought me back to realize that he was still standing behind me.

“Pfff….I was not even checking him out. He just looked familiar.” I said as I turn to him.

“Let me guess, your ex boyfriend who realize that he can do better than “that.” He said the last word while pointing at me.

“No. What about you? Why were you holding uhis hands huh?”

“Just forget it. So what do we do then?” He said, turning to me as if I had the answer, which of course I did.

“Do whatever you want to do. We have this whole day to ourselves except for the night since we will be joining the adults for dinner.”

“Shall we hang out together than since I don’t want to get lost alone.” He said and look at me in a “and I won’t take no as an answer” way.

“Fine, what choice do I have.”

We both quietly walk the boardwalk while other people chitter and chatter all around us. For early in the morning, there is a lot of people awake and half naked already. The weirdest part was not that some people were half naked but there was no awkward silence between me and Yong Guk but rather a peaceful type of silent.  Yong Guk cleared his throat before leaning into my ear.

“Let’s make a bet.” He simply stated loud enough that he did not even need to lean in.

“What kind of bet?” I said turning to him but regretted it once I turn my head. My face was inches away from his face and our nose were barely touching. We both quickly pull away and cleared our throats from the sudden rush of awkwardness that had settled in between us.

“Who will fall in love with who first within today.”

“What do you mean?” I said to him as we leave the awkwardness behind us.

“I bet that I can make you fall in love with me within today.” He said with total confidence that made me want to smack him.

“Your funny.” I scoffed at his idea of a bet.

“Scared already?” I turn to see him smirking.

“No. Because I bet that I can make you fall in love with me.” I said suddenly feeling confident at this stupid idea. “Winner wins nothing though since it is just for fun.”  

“Deal then?” I took his outstretched hand and shook it, sealing the deal.

8:52 AM:

We both walk around, trying to impress each other with our own skills but so far I am not so impress with his skills.

“Yong Guk, want to see me jump over that rock?” I said to him with wide smile while pointing at the rock. He just nod his head as if to say go ahead, impress me.

I jumped over it and ran back to him to talk about how cool I look from jumping over that little rock in the middle of the sidewalk. He just gave me one of his gummy smile that I have never seen before, which I thought it was kind of cute. I pinch his cheek, causing him to stop smiling and giving me a serious look which only made me draw my hands back.

“Already falling in love with me?” He said as he pinch my cheek.

“Nope. Are you?”

“Ha you're funny.” He said as he drew his hands back into his pants pocket.

We continue with our walk which was really fun since I grew comfortable being around him and my old self from childhood was returning. I could once again laugh carefree around him which has not happen for the last couple of years.

I got tired waiting for Yong Guk who was now busy looking at something in a booth so I continue ahead without him. I came across these teenage kids who were possible younger than us. They seem to be messing around with an elder who was blind.

“YAH!!! Quit it right now.” I scream to them as they toss the old man’s crane back and forth. I walk up to them and struggle to steal it back but finally got my hands on the crane. I walk to the man and gave it back to him. I turn to see the teenagers all blocking me from Yong Guk’s view who was still in the booth.  

“Yah, WHO. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE.” Said one of the girl with blue and blonde hair.

“Grow up and get out of my way. I don’t have time to mess with you little kids.” I said as I took a side step, but was block my the guy with super spiky hair.

“Then you shouldn’t have mess with us in the first place.” He said as he put his finger on my forehead and push my head back.

“YOU should not have mess with that man. He is already blind, he does not need to be bothered by these little kids who does not have a life of their own!” I yelled back, unable to hold in my anger now.

The boy in front of me wiped the spit that flew from my mouth from his face and gave me a death glare. And as stubborn as I am, I stood there, staring at him with the same look. Before I knew, he swung his fist towards my face, but then I felt a hand pull me by the wrist.

[Yong Guk’s POV]

I walk out of the booth, noticing that Narae was not waiting for me outside anymore. I stood on the chair to see if I can see her huge head through the crowd. I look from left to right and then spotted her causing some problems. I got off the chair and went over to where she was at. I reached her and notice that she have given the man his cane back and was now surrounded by some teenagers who were probably younger than us. I saw that the boy who stood in her way has now clutched his hands into a fist. On instinct, I ran towards Narae and grabbed her by the wrist before the boy's punch met her face. I thought that I would be dragging her but like an instinct, she was running along side me too. We ran like that until the yelling of the teenagers were falling far behind us.

Once we reached a little coffee shop, we slowed down and were catching our breaths. We entered the shop and sat down at the nearest table. By now our stomach was growling with hunger and we were tired from all of the running.

“Yah, are you crazy? One against six?” I said once my breathing was back to normal.

“They were messing with an old man who was blind, what else could I do.” She said as it took longer for her to regulate her breathing. “They started it first too.”

“Forget it. Let’s just order something to eat.” I said as I got up to order something to eat.  I was expecting her to follow me but she sat there staring at me. “What are you doing? Are you not going to order?”

“Nope, I will just get whatever you are getting.” She said as she found a new toy to play with.

I ignored her and went to order our lunch. As I approach, I saw a box filled with delicious looking sushi which really made me drool without me even knowing. I took two box and went to the cashier to pay for it, luckily I had enough money with me to get us two water bottles too.

I walk towards her to see that the toy had kept her occupied. I handed her the box of sushi and her bottle, which she accepted it with a huge smile on her face. We both ate in peace since we were too hungry to even start a conversation.

Once we had fill our stomach with the sushi, we started talking with renew energy.

“Where should we go next?” I said while looking out the window.

“Let’s…...go to the beach!!!!!” She said with so much excitement that I only remembered from kindergarten.

We both walk side by side and by now we forgot about the bet we made this morning.

1:46 PM

By now our clothes were soaking wet with sea water. We would run towards the ocean and when the wave crashes onto the shore, we would turn and run to the opposite direction of the ocean. Sometimes were not lucky so we got our pants wet but most time we were successful in not getting wet. We would even playfully push each other into the water but we would always fail in doing so.

 [Narae's POV]

Yong Guk was standing a couple of feet away from me with his hands spread out like a bird spreading its wing. I quietly snuck up on him and as the wave crash at his feet, I pushed him down, succeeding in getting him fully wet from head to toe. I started running towards the dry sand as he ran after me.

There was kids playing with the water and other playing beach volleyball. We just sat there staring at the active people all around us. But to be honest it was boring now, so we decided to dig a big hole with the sticks we found.

 [Yong Guk's POV]

“Let me bury you first.” I said trying to get the stick out of her hand but she dodged before I could grab it.

“No, let me bury you first since I came up with idea.” She said.

“I don’t like to get bury in the sand, so I will bury you first, ok?” I grab the stick and struggle to steal it away.

“You leave me with no choice. Let’s handle this like real adults.” She said as she pump out her chest and took away the stick.

“Fine then.” I said as I raise both of my hands in surrender.

“ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR!!!” She said as she put her left hand out in a fist.

“THAT’S IT!!!! ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!!!!!!!” I said in disbelief. “Forget it, just let me bury you.”

“No, that is not fair.” She stuck out her hand again. “Three out of three.”

She ended up winning and I ended up in the big hole that we created together. I took off my shirt before entering into the hole that barely fit.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?” She scream with her hand cover her eyes but I can see that she was also peeking through her fingers too.

“I don’t want my shirt to get dirty. That’s what I’m doing.” I said as I chuckle at her. “Why? It’s not like it is the first time you seen me with my shirt off.”

“That’s true since you always take off your shirt in P.E. But still there is strangers all around us.” She said as she shyly look around.

“Why? Scare that other girls might steal me away?” I said as I laugh at her cuteness.  

“Forget it then. Just get in the hole.” She said as she lift up the stick, threatening me with it.

I jumped in with no hesitation. With the stick, she continue to dump the sand onto my body and every now and then she would purposely throw the sand at my face. After a couple of sand in my mouth and eyes, I decided to keep my eyes and mouth close.

“Finish.” She said after letting out a big breath of air.

I open my eyes to see that my neck and my whole body was gone and the only thing left is was my head. By now I was thirsty from the lack of water.

“Give me some water.” I said to her while trying to swallow my own saliva.

“Hmmm….No.” She said before taking out a water bottle and taking a long good sip of it.

“I beg you….please. “ I said as I struggle with the sand, trying to get out.

She must have saw me trying to get out so she purposely got up and sat right on top of my chest. With her weight, it was even harder to get out.

“Get...off of me. Your so fat!!!!” I scream.

“Hmmm….no.” But she got off of me anyways. She stood next to me and went to where I believe where my feet was. She kept on circling me like she was a vulture. She stopped and stared at me from where my feet laid. She smiled at her hard work and then began to mock me as she lift up the water bottle to her mouth. But halfway to her lips, a girl ran towards her and bumped into Narae, causing her to fall. I heard the crunch of the water bottle and before I knew it, her nose was touching the tip of my nose. I tried breathing but it was so hard either from her heavy weight on top of me or because her eyes seem to be…...no it is totally her weight. We were so close that it felt like we were sharing air now.

“Sorry.” She said after she got off of me immediately. Though I was a bit upset.

**Phone Rings

“Is that my phone or yours?” I said as I finally broke the sand and sat up.

“Here, it’s yours.” She said as she hand it out to me.

“Hello?”

“Yong Guk, where did you go? Is Narae with you?” I heard my amma’s voice on the other end of the phone.

“Where at the beach and yes, she is with me.” I said as I stare at the waves.

“Ok then. Come eat dinner with us around 8, okay?”   

“Where are you guys going to eat at?”

“Mrs. Tae said that Narae should know the place.”

“Ok then, bye.”

I turn to see that she was staring at me.

“Do you know where we will be eating dinner?”

“Yep.” She said before turning away to look at the waves.

7:42 PM

By now the sun was setting and people were leaving the beach. Throughout the whole day, I got to buried Narae and we built sand castle with the other little kids. It was fun but building it was harder than I thought.

“Can I ask you a question.” She slowly said as we walk back to our room.

“I guess…” I said as I turn to look at the sun that is now riding the water.

“Those kids on your phone….who are they?”

I took a long breath before answering her.

“I sometimes like to volunteer to help out at the hospital so those are the kids that I spend time with.” I turn to see her expression. “It doesn’t sound like me, huh?”

“Nope, but I...I guess I believe you.” She said before waving goodbye to me. She stop and ran back to me. “But I like you like that.” She ran back into her room after she said that to me.

I smile at the close door and continue my walk to my room, which was just next to her room so it was fine. I showered and change into my white dress shirt and my slack. I fix my hair which didn’t take long. I put on my dress shoes and check myself in the mirror once last time before leaving. I smile at the thought of Narae and the day that we spent together and that was when I realize I felt kind of weird and felt sick for some reason. I walk out the door to find Narae patiently waiting for me. She was wearing a white button up shirt that was tucked in to her jean short. Even with what she was wearing, she still look beautiful as that night her family ate dinner at our house.

[Narae’s POV]

I silently waited for Yong Guk to come out for the dinner thingy. I look down to stare at my new pair of converse and then I look up to see the stars that has now became visible. I heard the door close behind me and turn to see Yong Guk.

“You look nice tonight.” I said as I stare at him and then started my way to the place. I heard footsteps running towards me, knowing that Yong Guk has finally come to his senses.

“You look nice too.” He said as he try to catch his breath.

We both walk in silence to the restaurant which wasn’t far at all.

“Have you given up on the bet?” Yong Guk said as we made a left turn.

“I don’t know.”  

“Let’s stop it......before anyone gets hurt.” He said in a low voice, just loud enough to hear him.

“Yea. Maybe we shouldn’t have done it in the first place.” I said as I felt my heart beating inside of me. I ended the conversation after saying that since I felt kind of sick.

We arrived at the restaurant where everyone was already seated and waiting for us. We bowed to them and took our seat across from each other.

They all welcomed us to the table and continue with their talking. After the we ordered our food, they continue with their talks as if we were not there and the second time they acknowledge us again was when the food came. They told us to eat and turn to eat their food. Even though they were eating and their mouth should be full by now, they still seem to have time to talk freely.  While, me and Yong Guk glanced across the table occasionally to stare at each other while we eat our dinner. Once we finished up with our first dish, both of my parents turn to look at me. As my mother took me by the hand, I knew something was going on without them even saying it.

“Your appa and I want to tell you something. But we don’t know how to say it.” They both look at each other before turning their attention back to me.

“We won’t……” My dad started but then stop. “Maybe later when we get to your room.”

“Just say it, right here, right now.” I said to them wanting to get the bad news over with.

“Honey, what your parents want to tell you is that they won’t be able to stay until your graduation because they will be leaving after this vacation.” Mrs. Bang said to me after my amma nod to her.

I didn’t feel anything but beside this burning sensation in my heart. I felt tears forming, not from sadness but from the anger. I got up and without saying a word, I walked out into the darkness outside that was only lit by the full moon.

[No One’s POV]

“I will follow her.” Yong Guk said to Mr. Tae while getting up. “She just needs some time to cool down.”

Yong Guk ran outside to try to catch up with Narae before she goes farther into the darkness. As he stepped out of the restaurant, he can see her, heading towards the beach. He ran to catch up but made sure to not be seen by her. He slowly follow her even though he had a bad feeling, he knew that she needed time alone for a bit. He saw that she had taken off her shoes and was walking barefoot while the cold salt water reached her foot. Even with distance between them, he can tell that she was crying. Twenty minutes had past already and she was still walking the beach even though it was total darkness out here now. As she continue with her walk and with every passing minute, his sense of danger seem to have grown. He felt it getting stronger and stronger but ignored it and just shook it off.  

By now, the wind that blew every once in a while brought chill to Yong Guk’s whole body and made him shiver. It was dark but the moon was bright enough for Yong Guk to make out the shape of Narae’s body figure.  She quickly turn around causing Yong Guk to leap to the sand so that she won’t see him following her. He laid there as she slowly turn away and quicken her pace. He got up, dust himself off and let out a sigh of relief but stop once he saw a figure moving in the darkness to the right of Narae.

“NARAE!!!!! TURN AROUND, Come back over here!!!” Yong Guk scream to Narae as she slowly turn to the similar voice. By the now the figure was getting closer to her while Yong Guk ran towards her. She stood there in confusion, not sure of what he said to her.

“WHAT DID YOU-” But she was knocked out by the figure who now holds her unconscious body in its arm and swung her onto its shoulder.

Yong Guk was trip half way toward the figure who now is carrying Narae away. He look up to see another dark figure loom over him and that was the last thing he saw before everything went dark.

He woke up to Narae screaming at him.

“Why are you being so loud?” He said in his usual deep raspy voice everytime he wakes up in the morning.

“Where are we?” Narae said before letting a tear slide down her cheek.

Once Yong Guk’s vision begin to clear, he notice that she was tied up, HE was tied up. He saw only a light shine upon them other than that the whole room was dark. They both were facing each other with their knees touching.

“Be-behind you.” She said as she look past Yong Guk’s head. Yong Guk turn to look and to his surprise, he saw the guy from this morning.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...