𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

By ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... More

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

05

12.2K 390 277
By ourblackdahlia

Bored.

Jeon Jungkook was bored with waiting to be promoted.

He wanted to be out catching criminals and making arrests, that's the reason he became a police officer in the first place. To protect the people; he was a loyal public servant.

A nearby ding ripped him from his thoughts.

He sighed and wrote out another ticket and placed it on the car's windshield. He checked the time.

He didn't go through six months Seoul Police Department Academy to become a meter maid. He checked his watch: 4:26. When will he be free from this hell?

"Hey! Hey! Are you serious? I was gone for like a second!" A random man, probably the owner of this car, shouted at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, sir, but if you have a complaint about the penalty, please take it up with the number on the ticket," Jungkook said with less emotion than a moist bowl of cereal.

"You know what maybe I will, Jackass!" The guy snatched off the ticket and stomped to his car

door.

"Freaking meter maid.." the man grumbled and Jungkook became offended.

"I am not a meter maid! I- I am an officer! I have a b- badge!" Jungkook shouted blushing embarrassingly at the man.

Jungkook searched around for his badge and certification. He didn't know why he cared so much being called such a thing. It wasn't a terrible job but Jungkook felt that having the skills and connections he had, being reduced to a meter maid was demeaning. It was less to prove to the man he was a cop and more to prove it to himself. Where was his badge? He didn't take it off, did he?

"Hey meter maid! It's under your sash!" The guy shouted at Jungkook before chucking an iced tea at him, soaking his uniform and laughing heartily.

"H-hey! Asshole! You can't just-"

And with that the hoodlum sped off, leaving Jungkook standing in the middle of the street.

"I have your license plate numbers!" He shouted after the vehicle. "Oh, who cares?" Jungkook sniffles miserably.

A child and his mother walk past Jungkook. The mother goes up to her car to find a ticket in the windshield.

"How in the hell am I gonna get this dry cleaned on such short notice? And I haven't gotten paid yet..."Jungkook wondered out loud.

He feels a tug on his soggy pants and looks down to whatever is causing it.

It's a small child.

"Are you ok, mister?"

Jungkook's eyes softened and he sighed softly.

"Yes I'm alright, I guess. What about you, kid? Where's your mother?"

"She's over there." He pointed to an angry woman on the phone. "My mommy said she hopes you die."

Jungkook was shook.

"W-what?" And with that advice the small child skipped off toward his mother, leaving Jeon Jungkook to his own personal pity party.

Jungkook sighed. "Please end me."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · +   *   ˚ . * * ˚  . *   . ✫ +   ·   .✷ . * ·  ✧ * ·

Jungkook sat in the dry cleaners, reading a comic book called Baka X Test, he had taken from the 'confiscation office'. No one ever actually uses that stuff after any crimes have been solved. So he took this from the box of stuff they were going to get rid of. Along with a black beanie, 2 dollars and 31 cents, some apple earbuds, and a white bandana.

He was alone in the cleaners as this was a run down the neighborhood and most everyone wouldn't come out this late.

Since his uniform was being cleaned, he was now wearing a black and red ripped sweater and black jeans. Along with a black scarf.

He sighed and put the comic down, it wasn't bad it just didn't keep his interest for very long. Not many things did. That's why he wanted to be a police officer. It kept him on his feet and you could never predict what happened next! At least that's how it was in those cop shows he watched as a kid (still watches now).

He walked over to the coin-operated washing machine that he had claimed when he walked in here. It wasn't even halfway through the first cycle. Jungkook whined anD lightly stomped his foot, throwing a mini tantrum. He took a look at the clock on the wall. 6:51 pm. The sun was beginning to set and the lights in the cleaners were darkened.

This is taking too long~. Kookie wants food~...

He huffed to himself and walked back over to his seat by the entrance of the Dry Cleaners.

He turned around in his chair, sulking to himself once again. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Being a police officer was not turning out to be the dream job Jungkook thought it would be. He didn't even want a job, he didn't want to work. But that's how you make it in this society. If you're not pretty or rich enough then you have to work.

That was a stupid rule.

Jungkook wanted to be taken care of and showered with gifts. He wanted to be the apple of someone's eye and to be flattered and complimented with every action he took. But of course, no one wanted to take care of a 20-year-old man with no job forever. And Jungkook didn't know any rich people. No one wanted to care for him. Not anymore.

Isn't Kookie pretty enough?

He just wanted to be loved, spoiled and pampered. He wanted the high life. He wanted Easy Street.

But that's just not the way things went.

If you want something you have to work for it

And what Jungkook wanted was to not have to work.

Jeon Jungkook couldn't have what he wanted.

Damn it all then.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · +   *   ˚ . * * ˚  . *   . ✫ +   ·   .✷ . * ·  ✧ * ·

Jungkook was walking out from the dry cleaners when he first felt it.

A feeling in his gut. His heart dropped when he felt it. It always meant bad news. It was as if Jungkook could tell when unpleasant events were about to occur.

It wasn't good nor bad, but it was uncomfortable and it was like it was the only thing he could feel.

Something about tonight seemed...different.

There were no people on the streets, not even drug dealers or the homeless. It was quiet and dark. Only the sound of his own footsteps and his heartbeat, which begun beating erratically when he felt this feeling.

This isn't a first time thing. The last time Jungkook felt this feeling, he had ended up in the hospital after kissing the hood of a car going 10 miles over the speed limit.

His heartbeat seems to be getting dangerously loud and it flooded his ears, making it the only thing he was able to hear. He began to walk faster. He felt like he was being watched.

He heard a distant call for help.

"Help! H-help, please!"

Jungkook dropped his uniform and sprung into action, sprinting towards the direction of the voice. This was what he had trained for. He felt a rush of excitement and trepidation. He has no idea what was going to happen next. He was no longer in control of these events.

And he loved it.

This is the shit that got him off.

Excitement.

Fear.

Suspense.

He turned a corner and saw two young men get thrown into a car by three older bigger men.

"Hey! Seoul Police!" They turned and growled at the sight of him and the biggest of them just smirked. Jungkook smiled wildly at them.

His blood was pumping; adrenaline shooting through his veins. He felt like nothing could stop him.

He was made for this.

It's showtime.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

Part 1 of Jungkooks Prologue💙
Jungkookie is quite the wildcard. That's kinda hot. He gonna be a little brat though so get ready for a let down if you thought he was finna be heroic.

Soooo I will be feeding some of your Officer! Jungkook addictions and kinks from the Dope era.
You're welcome! You know exactly wtf I'm talking about.

Yeah, that's the good stuff.

And this is what he's wearing in and from the dry cleaners.

And one more for good luck😍

Thank you to @good-badgirl for voting so I could figure out who to introduce next!

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -

♥️꽃

published: 2018 03 04
edited: 2018 03 05

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
279 23 8
"I'm sorry.......she's no more." "I love you" "I love you too" "Your are mine" "I warned you." "I'm yours from the start." "Don't you dare." "Congra...
125K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
36.4K 1.1K 45
Mafia + crackhead = chaos What would she do if in her Mafia world enter 7 naughty boys? Find out 🖇️ Completed ❒ Started: September 22 2021 ❒Ended:...