Open House (Bonus Chapters)

By Drunk_Breadstick

(Part of the Home Trilogy.) There is much more than what we've read. See the life pre-Finding Home. Infant/Ba... More

1. A Baby Banana
2. A Lifelong Promise
3. A Sacred Relationship
4. A Forever Child
6. A Loving Vow
7. A Cuddly Koala
8. A Big Responsibility
A/N: Voting For Next Chapter
9. A Monthly Visit
10. A Smol Duckling
11. A Fun War
12. A Hard Fight
13. A Female Player
14. A Miniature Doctor
15. A Protected Innocence
16. A Fun Time
17. A Klutzy Puppy
18. A Devoted Family
19. A Small Wish
20. A Sign Lesson
21. A Scary Person
22. A Special Nala
23. A Heartbreaking Memory
24. A Brave Lion
25. A Temporary Lifestyle
26. A Different Side
27. A New Cycle
29. A Smart Bear
29. A Beautiful Ceremony
30. A(n) Inspiring Pairing

5. A Scared Life

2.7K 129 56
By Drunk_Breadstick

Normani escaping the Martin's home with Lauren got the most votes. Warning: Will have abuse, but not too much.

-

June 2018

Normani flinched when she heard Mrs. Martin punish Lauren. Her tears were streaming down her face, as she heard Lauren's whimpers.

Normani crawled to the other side of the closet when she heard someone walk towards the door. She blinked when the door opened and the small room was filled with light.

"Get out," Mr. Martin ordered, an unconscious Lauren in his arms.

Normani looked from the man to Lauren, wanting to check on her younger foster sister, but the man just glared.

"Get out or else she'll get worse," he threatened, smirking when Normani ran out the room.

Mr. Martin dropped Lauren onto the ground and closed the door.

"Go to your room," he told Normani, grabbing a shoe. He threw it to Normani, catching her back. She didn't stop. Normani ran to her room and hid behind the door. She could hear Mr. Martin laughing.

Normani looked around the room before freezing, there were drops of blood on the ground. Normani let out a small cry, knowing that Lauren would be in a lot of pain.

She had to save them, she just had too.

-

Mr. and Mrs. Martins were out. Normani turned to the television on and placed Lauren in front of it. Her younger sister seemed very weak, barely being able to hold herself up. Normani found Sesame Street, the episode was about counting.

Normani paid extra attention, knowing that she had to be smart to escape.

Lauren then started to cry. Normani looked over to see Lauren sobbing, shaking her little head. Normani felt herself start to tear up, not knowing how to help her little sister.

"Lo?"

Lauren curled up in Normani's side, putting her finger in her mouth.

"We're gonna leave, kay?" Normani whispered, petting Lauren's head.

Lauren looked up at Normani, wiping her tears.

"Can you say Mani?"

Lauren blinked a few times before turning to the television.

Normani turned the television off when she heard a car in the driveway. She quickly stood up and pulled Lauren up. The younger girl whimpered in pain. Lauren let out little cries as she took steps towards their room.

Normani picked Lauren up as much as she could with her small body and ran as fast as she could to their room.

The front door opened just as Normani pushed Lauren into their room.

"What're you doin'? Mr. Martin asked, a slur in his face.

"I-I wanted water," Normani answered, looking to the ground.

Mr. Martin stared at Normani before nodded. "Get outta my sight," he told her.

Normani closed her door with a sigh. She looked around and smiled when she saw Lauren hiding under the crib.

"We're okay Lo," Normani whispered, opening her arms. She smiled when Lauren crawled to her and hugged her.

-

Two days later was when Normani took the chance to leave.

The Martins were out again so Normani grabbed two backpacks and stuffed food and clothes into them. She placed the smaller one on Lauren's back and smiled when she saw that the backpack was as big as Lauren was. She got the other one and walked to the door. She opened it and looked out. Reaching for Lauren's hand, she pulled the younger girl out of the house. Lauren stayed as close as she could to Normani as they walked down the street together.

Lauren looked around in awe. She gasped when she saw dogs and birds.

Normani didn't know how much she walked, but they made it to a park. Lauren gasped at the sight of grass. She pulled at Normani's shirt and pointed to the flowers a few steps away from them.

"Go," Normani said, smiling. Lauren ran and grabbed the flowers. She ran back and gave one to Normani. Lauren just plopped onto the ground and stared at the flower, in awe of it. "Want food?" Normani asked, sitting next to her sister.

Lauren looked over and nodded.

Normani smiled and kissed the girl's temple before reaching into her bag and taking out two sandwiches. She gave one to Lauren and ate the other one.

"We're gonna be okay, yeah?"

Lauren ate the sandwich while looking around the park.

-

They had been staying in the park for a week and it wasn't fun. But they didn't want to be caught. They lived in a tube in the park. They had ran out of food and Normani started to steal food. (Fortunately, there were parties in the parks at times, especially since it was summer.)

Lauren pulled at Normani's shirt. The older girl looked over to see Lauren pouting, rubbing her stomach.

Normani felt tears fill her eyes. They hadn't been able to have any food all day and Lauren was hungry. 

"I'm sorry Lo," Normani whispered, hugging the girl. Lauren just leaned into the older girl.

They didn't eat that day.

-

There was a birthday party and Normani had to hide Lauren. She hid Lauren between two garbage bins and went to search for food.

Normani got lucky when she was mistaken for a party goer. She was given a plate of food. She quietly asked for another and when she got it, she ran to Lauren and gave her some food. Lauren ate the food very quickly. She had been so hungry.

Normani ate slower, wanting to know if Lauren would want more food to give her more.

Lauren was full when she finished her own food. Normani ate happily knowing that as the most she had eaten since arriving at the Martin house.

Lauren leaned back and closed her eyes.

They stayed between those garbage cans until the sun went down, where the girls went back into the tube for bed.

-

Another week passed. Neither girl knew their lives were going to change for the better. Normani woke Lauren up, telling her that she was going to search for food.

She didn't find anything. She walked back and saw a little girl and woman looking into her tube. Normani felt her heart beat faster. She ran faster, her hands extended in front of her.

She pushed the woman.

That pushed changed everything.

-

Some Chapters Will Be: (You Guys Can Vote Which One You Want to See Next/More Will Be Added Later)

1. Dinah and Ally's Marriage

2. Baby Normani's Time With Her Birth Parents (Warning: Will Have Parent's Death)

3. Baby Normani's Time With the Smiths (Warning: Will Have Neglect)

4. Baby Lauren's First Year With the Martins, Alone (Warning: Will Have Abuse)

5. Becky Comes Out to Her Parents and Dinally

6. A Camila-Centric Chapter. 

Please vote on the number. It makes it easier to count them. Otherwise it's more work for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
408K 11.5K 19
One winter morning, Lauren Jauregui wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Camila Cabello and is the mother of 2.5 children...
201K 9K 30
Dinah wants to keep her family safe. Ally wants to keep babies small. Camila wants to protect her baby sister. Normani wants to be happy. And Lauren...
52.5K 682 26
In book 2 of, the popular book, Little Baby Camila, it's summertime and Camila acts more like a baby. This book is mature for profanity, sexual conte...