Heart of the Ocean

By DorchaLuna

Dalhin natin ang RaStro sa mundo ng karagatan... Parehong nalulubog sa kalungkutan sa pagkawala ng kanilang m... More

Glaiza Galura
Palamuti
Speed and Light
Almost
Saved
Waves
When Our Eyes Meet
Roofdeck
Kakaibang Pasko
Everything is a First
Meet The Galuras
Ilusyon
Want, But Can't
Kaba
Jealous
The Truth
Movie Night
Coincidence
To The Rescue
Kaba
Hanging
Surprise
Unexpected
Pag-amin
Weight
Prepare
A Mission
Rescue Mission
Hope
Chase
Gun Fire
My Love Will Never Die
Countdown

Storm

575 54 1
By DorchaLuna

"Beautiful," mahinang sambit ni Glaiza when Rhian slowly pulled her hands from covering her breasts, revealing her pinkish peaks.

Rhian felt hot on her face sa komento nito sa kanyang private part but when Glaiza brought her lips back on hers, ang pag-blush na naramdaman ay napalitan ng naglalagablab na apoy. Her tongue pushing through like a key to open a lock, at nagpaubaya naman si Rhian sa bawat pagpisil ni Glaiza sa kanyang hinaharap ng kanyang nag-aapoy na kamay.

As Glaiza's lips flow down like a stream, Rhian's mind is in a whirlpool. Her heart beats louder than a thunder, harder than a band's drum. Every move the woman above her takes her one step higher to euphoria. And when Glaiza travels, hindi niya maibuka ang kanyang mga mata and just letting her mind picture what the latter is doing to her. Parang if ever na dumilat siya, baka hindi totoo ang kanyang nararamdamang init at kuryente. Baka bunga lang ng kanyang napanood ang nararamdaman.

"Mahal," that word confirms it that what she's feeling is real. Hindi imahinasyon. Glaiza's voice, her touch, her kiss... They are all real.

Rhian's breath cut short when Glaiza's mouth conquer her right peak. Her head turns right, then left. Hindi niya malaman kung saan ba siya kukuha ng hanging ipampupuno niya in her diminishing lungs. Her mouth agape.

The other woman slid down, hooking her fingers on the garters of the other's pajama pulling it down slowly. The friction of the fabric as it moves slowly from her waist, down to her thighs was like a feather being brushed on her skin. The A/C's coldness cannot smother the heat building inside of her. She's loosing the power of holding her soundness and her will is hanging by the thread.

Throwing the cotton pajama and lace underwear out of the way, Glaiza climbed back taking over the luscious lips she left temporarily, placing herself between the open legs of the woman she loves. She felt so free. Wala na ang lubid ng alaala na nag-gapos sa kanya upang mahalin ng lubos ang dalagang kanyang kasama ngayon. Wala nang multo. Malaya na siya.

Ang malakas ng hanging dala ng malakas ng ulan cannot hide the moans and groans made by the couple as they turn the chilly night into red hot steaming one. Kulang na lang ay mag-apoy ang kamang kanilang hinihigaan sa bawat maiinit na tagpo. And when Glaiza's hand crawl down, feeling her way to the hidden treasure, that thin thread that was keeping Rhian's sanity snapped, drowning her to the depth of her earthly desire. Hindi niya alam ang dapat niyang maramdaman at wala ito sa mga salitang natutunan niya simula ng siya ay maging tao at manirahan sa lupa.

The bed sheet was like a body of water that ripples and churns as Rhian's body twist and turn to the sensation that is now winning to control all over her. She can feel the strong wave of the sea. She became the ocean and Glaiza is the oar that paddles her towards the center of passion. Rationality escaped, leaving her mind in every direction. The softness of her core only made Glaiza to pursue more in discovering the virgin island that is the girl she loves. Theres no right or wrong. No light or dark. Black or white. But only the two of them exist in the world they created.

Glaiza's skillful hands crawl, recognizing herself with the smoothness and creaminess of her better half's skin. She'd been wanting her and now is the time to overthrow her guilt and fear because she had told her the truth.

The feast infront of her is delectable and she can no longer wait to taste the succulency being offered to her. No magic word to utter that Rhian was sent to the edge of the cosmos when Glaiza's overheated tongue meets the paradise. It is more than just the waves she feels but the ground shook as her hips moves up and down, gripping a handful of hair on the woman who is busy tasting her delightfulness.

"Ahh..haaah..." that is the only sound Rhian can make but it is music to Glaiza's ears. A sound that tells her she's doing a wonderful job introducing Rhian the amazing feeling of making love because she does love her so much.

As her lips busy with the land down under, her hands kept on sliding on the surface of elegance. Sending silent words of adoration. Worshiping the beauty. Acknowledging the feelings of pure and undeniable love.

Muling binalikan ni Glaiza and unang teritoryong una niyang inangkin ng buong pagmamahal. Daig pa ang salitang dapat bitawan upang ipaalam sa isa't isa ang kanilang nararamdaman.

"Mahal na mahal kita, Rhian,"

"Mahal din kita, Glaiza," they both said as they look straight into their eyes.

A warm breeze of minty fresh breath escaped Rhian's lips as she felt her doors of euphoria opened. Her conqueror entered, owning the treasure yet to be discovered. Slowly, the tight walls became moist, making it easy for her to slide her instrument of pleasure in and out of the damped cave. The extract of womanhood wrapped around her middle finger giving her exquisite desire to make the other woman extremely happy.

There was a slight pain as the fabric of her feminity tore no matter how gentle Glaiza went. Tears flow on both sides of Rhian's eyes.

"Mahal, nasasaktan ka ba?" she whispered and received a wagging head for a no but her facial expression doesn't change.

Glaiza continued to thrust slowly, burying her face to the base of her love's neck, and when she can no longer contain her excitement, she added another digit that made Rhian suck for air, wrapping her arms around her lady love, moving her hips in sync with the fingers cruising inside her towards the fantasy yet the reality of their love.

Deeper and deeper.... Faster and faster... A race of movements... Breathing... Desire... Who leads and who loses... It doesn't matter... For at the end of the finish line, they both shall victor.

"Gl...glai...zahh.." she legs closed, squeezing the hand, unable to move but what's inside her still wiggles.

It was like a volcano erupted as Rhian's elixir flowed like a lava but Glaiza didn't stop twitching her human magic wand that she can feel squirming in her midriff.

Chests puffing. Their minds stopped thinking. Their lips sealed but their eyes are talking. Rhian has always been so beautiful in her eyes, but after what just happened, after their love making, the only word that fits her love is RADIANCE.

"I'll always make you happy. Ganyan kita kamahal. Ikaw lang at walang iba," sambit ni Glaiza and paid the awaiting lips with butterfly kisses.

"Wala namang araw na hindi ako masaya sa piling mo, mahal,"

The night is still young and long. Time had slowed, giving them all the moment they need to sail and explore. Glaiza positioned herself between the wide opened legs of the woman beneath her. Two flowers on top of one another. Dancing to the tune of their own slippery sound. Two fire starters rubbed together. Faster and faster to begin ignition.

"RHIAN...RHIAN..."
"GLAI..Z..ZA"..
They both called each other, pleading not to stop.

Thunder and lightning struck, Glaiza fell tired on top of Rhian, both in unstable breathing.

Glaiza can hear Rhian's heart beating like a drum, feeling the warm embrace around her limped body and a soft kiss on her head. She looked up and met two glittering eyes the reflects only happiness and joy. Its been very very long since the last time she had felt this way, and this time had gotten better.

"Anong meron ka at sobrang saya ko sa piling mo?" Rhian whispered.

"Bukod sa pagiging gwapong maganda? Hindi ko rin alam. Pero masaya rin ako kasi I felt free. Nakawala na ako sa pagkakagapos sa nakaraan. Kapag pala may itinatago ka sa taong mahal mo, mahirap magmahal o ibigay ang sarili ko ng buo. Nung hindi ko pa sinasabi sa'yo ang tungkol kay Sarah Kaye, hindi ko makayang halikan ka ng matagal dahil parang naririnig ko ang boses niya. Tuwing tumitingin ako sa'yo, siya ang nakikita ko. But when I told you the truth, parang may pumutol ng lubid at nakawala ako. I'm sorry kung hindi agad ako nakapagsabi sa'yo ng totoo. Promise, wala akong sikretong itatago sa'yo from now on,"

----------

Glaiza slept with her right arm pillowed under Rhian's head and her left arm on top of the other's arm on her tummy. Their bodies covered partially under one blanket.

"Kapag pala may itinatago ka sa taong mahal mo, mahirap magmahal o ibigay ang sarili ko ng buo,"
"Hindi ang mga mangingisda ang nakapatay sa kanya tulad ng alam natin. Namatay siya dahil hinahabol siya ng mga Pintak. May isang babae ang nahulog sa isang barko. Ililigtas dapat siya ni Akwano pero nung sumabit ang buntot niya sa kawit na ginamit ng isang Pintak, hinila siya. Natangay niya ang babae na nauntog daw sa malalaking bato sa ilalim ng tubig. Ito raw ang ikinamatay nito,"

Hindi maiwasang maalala ni Rhian ang sinabi sa kanya ni Sheena o Soraya. Paano kung ang babaeng nadamay sa nangyari sa kanyang kapatid ay ang yumaong kasintahan ni Glaiza? Naging totoo si Glaiza sa kanya. Inilabas ang itinatagong lihim. Magagawa rin kaya niya ito? Kapatid niya ang dahilan ng pagkamatay ni Sarah Kaye. Pero pano kung ibang babae yon? Wala siyang dapat ipangamba, di ba?

Glaiza fidget, placing her hand on Rhian's head, caressing her hair, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Ramdam na ramdam ni Rhian ang pagmamahal nito sa simpleng gesture. Sana hindi si Sarah Kaye ang nadamay na babae sa nangyari sa kuya niya. Sana ibang tao na lang dahil hindi niya makakayang mawala sa kanya si Glaiza. Hindi niya makakayang magalit ito sa kanya. Paano kaya niya malalaman? Kung itanong kaya niya sa kanyang kasintahan? Magkwento naman kaya ito? Kahit na ba naka-move on na ito, masakit pa ring alalahanin. At kung sakali ngang si Sarah Kaye ang babaeng iyon, ibig sabihin si Glaiza ang may-ari ng palamuting inihabilin ni Akwano sa kanya.

Tapos ang kanyang misyon....

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.4K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine
116K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
5K 181 31
slam dunk fan fiction
154K 8.8K 95
Inspired by: Gokusen [BOOK 01] Ginamit lang kita para makaganti sa kapatid mong traydor. I use you like a toy. Started Date: October 03, 2020 End: Ju...