Skirts and Nailpolish \\ Namj...

Autorstwa JoonsSexyThighs

"Why would you paint your nails?" -Why wouldnt I?- Więcej

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chaper 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
The end/Thank you
Whats next...

[Chapter 15]

2.6K 132 26
Autorstwa JoonsSexyThighs

A/N: Slight Smut warning :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

"I have to move, this is over! I should have never come to this city! I should have never left my last school" Jin is almost running back and forth in his room, Namjoon sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jin could you please calm down?" Namjoon try his best to make the question as nice as possible, he didn't want to upset the boy any further.

"No! No I won't! I can't stay Namjoon, this is all too much, I can't keep doing this" Jin doesn't slow down at all, his walk continuing. Namjoon could almost fear that his walking patron would soon show on his carpet.

"We only have a few weeks left, just let it pass"

Jin turn around with tears in his eyes. No matter how hard he is trying now, he knows her is going to burst and all the bad feelings re going to run down his face in the form of tears. Salty and painful.

"THEY TAGANISE ME! They stand outside my house! They follow me and stalk me; I can't even find peace in my own house" Namjoon look up at the crying man In front of him.

The man Namjoon had grown so fond of, he was watching him crumble right in front of his eyes. His bright smile being choked like fire in a cup. They are choking all happiness in the older males body, he can't breathe anymore. Namjoon understand why he is panicking.

"That's not the worst part of it! They all threaten to hurt you; I can't stand listening to people who plan to hurt you! They do it when I am around, I can hear them whisper"

Jin cover his ears with his wrists and take a tight grip on his blonde hair, ripping some of it out. His whole body shaking with angst.

Namjoon hates seeing him like this. It's only been a week since the article came out, it started a huge drama on the school that before was peaceful.

Jin quickly became the victim of this, they would indeed follow him around, call him names and make him feel unwanted. No one wanted to work with him or help him when he needed it. The hard words got to the boy. Nevertheless, who could really blame him?

Despite trying to hold back and stay on the bed like Jin had asked him to, he get up and embrace the blonde male, bringing him into a tight one of them, running his hand through his hair, the other holding onto his lower back.

"Jin, we can get through this, it hurts me to watch you in pain... but I have no idea how to end this, I don't want you to leave me"

Jin start sobbing into Namjoon's shoulder, his body shaking because of said reason.

"I don't want them to hurt you, it's all my fault... had I just never come here, then you would still be with you friends and no one would make fun of you or plan to hurt you"

"Jin don't say that! I would have been unhappy if you had never showed up, I am not the type for being cheesy and this is so unlike me but, just hear me out" Namjoon sigh and help Jin lay down on the bed.

Namjoon turn over on his side and face his boyfriend, eyes locking with his.

"This is going to make you cringe" Namjoon laugh "However Jin, you are the most important human in my life, actually my only family, the reason you have never met my family is because I left them after never talking to them, and I felt lonely all the time"

He let a caress the blonde males face "You light up my life like no other, you made me who I am! I am not scared of anything as long as you are by my side"

Jin smile softly and lay his head against the palm of Namjoon's hand, fully enjoying the warm feeling of his touch and the safety it brought to his body.

"I wouldn't know what to do without you. You are funny, caring, bubbly, protective and so much more I can't even put into words. I mean, what would I do without your terrible dad jokes?" Namjoon says playfully and the small comment bring laughter to both of them.

"I don't want that to go away, I don't want you to leave" Namjoon admit. A soft smile approach on Jin's face.

"I don't want that to go away either" Jin smile and carefully get closer to Namjoon, his one hand finding its way down to his hip.

Namjoon is the one to close the gap between them, his hand under his chin, the other running down to play with the edge of his sweatpants.

Namjoon's hands quickly find the elastic band on Jin's underwear, sliding one finger under the band to caress the sensitive skin on his hip and front area.

Namjoon can't help but want him, they both agreed to wait with going any further. However, in this moment, he wasn't sure if he could keep that promise.

Jin's himself can't seem to hold back himself, he slide a hand up Namjoon's chest and grab the skin on each side of his body, just wanting to rip the shirt off of him.

Namjoon finally snap in the moment and turn Jin over on his back, getting on top of him, pinning him to the bed with both hands, Jin's lips moving more passionately against Namjoon's as the hunger start to kick in.

He grab the grey haired males shirt and throw it off him, hands running down his in Jin's opinion perfectly toned chest.

Namjoon is already taking off Jin's shirt. They only stop kissing as they take off their shirts, hands too needy to get off one another.

Namjoon grab Jin's hair and kiss down his neck, stopping at his collar bones to leave a huge red mark. A hickey. Which he clearly had tried before, judging by the size of it.

Jin whine slightly from the pain when he is sucking on his sensitive skin.

He trail hickeys down his chest and stomach, all the way down to his lower stomach, branding him as his. Hands following the trail.

Namjoon look up at Jin's, his eyes asking for permission to continue. Namjoon knew Jin is a virgin and didn't want to push him father than he could handle.

Jin nod in agreement, head falling back on the bed.

Namjoon trail soft kisses along the line of his underwear, playfully tugging on the skin along the way, leaving a few more marks.

Jin's breathe hitch in his throat and his body start reaction to the feeling of his lover presence near his private parts, the feeling of his kisses so close to his private area.

Namjoon playfully slide down his pants, leaving Jin in his pink boxers.

The older male is shaking from the unfamiliar pleasure he is feeling. Even though he knows what is going on, he can't help but be ashamed on his boner that is appearing.

Namjoon has always been a tease when it came to stuff like this, he would always make you beg for what you want.

He move away from the older's erect genitals and start grinding against it instead, while trailing kisses up his chest, neck and jawline. He end up at his lips and kiss him with more passion than ever.

Jin who is by now lunging for the younger, move things forward a bit and beg for his tongue to get permission to enter the youngers mouth. Namjoon accept the offer with joy.

Jin's hands grab Namjoon's upper thighs and squeeze them lightly, awaiting a responds.

Namjoon who normally aren't an easy moaner, get surprised as a tiny moan escape his lips. The feeling of Jin's hands on his body as they grab his thighs harder this time and bring him down harder against his erection.

Namjoon is normally a top, but he wouldn't mind to bottom for Jin, that boy could make him a bottom any day.

Jin is busy trying to unbuckle Namjoon's belt as a loud noise appear down stairs.

"Hunny I am home!" Jin's moms voice appear down stairs. Jin and Namjoon quickly pull apart and look at each other.

Both of them mouth a "Oh shit" before getting off each other and running around the room like crazy to put on all their cloth again.

Jin hurry to fix his and get a blanket to cover his boner. He lay down on his bad beside me and start a random conversation, as the door open.

"Hey you two, I could see Namjoon was over, his jacket is very easy to recognize" Mrs Kim smile. She was always happy to see Namjoon around the house.

"Yeah, I think is staying for dinner too" Jin smile and Namjoon just simply nod in agreement.

"That's lovely! I will leave you two alone now" Mrs Kim says and slowly close the door behind her.

Namjoon and Jin simply look back at each other and laugh, deciding that maybe they should just watch a movie now. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

136K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk
68.1K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
37.2K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_
494 13 15
He smiled, "Why are you smiling at me? Don't you know I'm very Thin?" "You're still beautiful to me" [COMPLETED]