Simply Irresistible

By Bookworm1993

Draco gave a cocky grin. "I am going to give you a makeover." "I'm sorry what?" "You heard me Granger, I'm... More

Simply Irresistible
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Epilogue: Lyra and James
Epilogue: Harry and Sabine
Epilogue: Willow and Tristan
Sequel... Sneak Peak
Sequel!
Author's Note

Ch.5

393K 11.4K 17.8K
By Bookworm1993

Hermione woke up Sunday morning at the sound of tapping on her window. It was a large brown owl the color of chocolate. In its talons was a package and in its beak was a letter. She opened the window letting the beautiful owl fly right in to drop the package on her bed, and then perched on the coat hanger.

"Now who do you belong to?" Hermione cooed as she stroked the beautiful owl.

She took the letter from the beautiful brown owl. There was no writing on it. She opened it and a small ring fell out. The ring was made of yellow gold  with Marquis-shaped sapphire stones that were set at the ends of two beautiful pure white pearls. It was the ring that she had stared at when Malfoy, no wait Draco (they were now going by first names as it wouldn't be as believable if they dated and still called each other by their last names) had taken her to a store. A woman had been trying it on when Hermione saw it and fell in love with it.

Pearls had always been her favorite out of all others as it had been her mother's favorite too. She used to love watching her mother putting on her pearl earrings and necklace as a child. She used to dream of wearing pearls and look as sophisticated as her mother as most daughters did at that young age. Her father had even given her a cute pearl necklace when she was eight. She had cherished it but the necklace had outgrown her years ago.

She looked once again at the envelope for more. She glimpsed some writing on the top of the inside of the envelope. On it said…

To match your nail polish.

-DM

Hermione stared at it then laughed. Draco Malfoy had gotten it for her. She would've never seen that happening in a million of years. Heck if someone had told her yesterday he would have bought her the ringl she would have stared at them nuts especially after what Draco said about it. She could quote his exact words.

"Should've known you'd like that cheap looking ring, Grang- err Hermione."

She slipped it on her finger. It fit perfectly.

"I should've known you'd be Malfoy's." Hermione said as she handed the owl a treat she usually reserved for Harry's owl Honor. She also gave the owl the thank you letter she whipped up.

The owl ate it in a heartbeat. It looked up at her with wide brown eyes then pecked her hand affectionately before it flew off back to its master. Hermione watched the owl become a speck in the sky. She then closed her eyes as she relished the sunlight on her face.

It was Sunday. She normally went to the Burrow to join the Weasleys for their annual brunch but things were different this time. She wasn't with Ron anymore and she doubted that he wouldn't come. Just as she was thinking this, two other owls came flying in. One she recognized. It was Harry's owl, Honor, while the other just dropped off the Daily Prophet and left.

We need to talk. I tried calling you several times yesterday but you didn't answer. I'm so sorry about Ron. If you need me, I'm just a floo away. Are you going to brunch today? Please do, you know you're always welcome even if you and Ron are no longer together.

-Harry

Hermione smiled sadly before writing a reply.

I can't sorry. I'm not ready yet. Tell them though that I'm sorry. I'm headed to the produce market today. Do you, Ginny, or Teddy need anything?

-Hermione

!

Draco Malfoy sat on one of the plush seats as he read the letter Hermia had come back with.

He still wore his sleeping wear, a pair of silk black trousers and sans shirt. He had an amused smile on as he read it.

Malfoy

Really, it is unnecessary for you to keep spending money on me. I owe you so much already. Who would've thought? Anyway, I'm making dinner tonight. Can you join? I promise not to poison anything… yet. If not it's alright. Dinner will be at six.

Sincerely

Hermione

P.S.

Thank you for the beautiful ring. I love it. I know you must've been struggling with yourself to buy such a cheap looking ring. I do hope you'll recover.

Hermione was truly one of a kind. He mused to himself before getting into the shower.

!

Hermione got out of the shower and dressed in a long yellow free flow shirt and a white trimmed spaghetti strap shirt that Malfoy had bought for her along with several other things.

When she walked into her kitchen Honor was already back.

Actually yes. Can you get me some homemade chocolate? Can you send it to me during work  tomorrow? Ginny's on a miserable diet because she wants to fit into a dress she won't show me for the 5th anniversary of the war and is making me do it with her. Apparently diets work better when done as a couple. Must've been a woman who wrote that. No offense.

-Harry

Hermione laughed as she pocketed the letter. She gave Honor two treats before going off.

!

Harry, Ginny, and Teddy were the last to arrive at the annual Weasley brunch. Instead of the loud welcome they were used to, they were met with smiles and hellos but there was an uncomfortable silence hanging in the air as they appraised the strange beautiful woman latched on the arm of the youngest male Weasley.

"Good to see you dears." Mrs. Weasley said as she kissed them both on the cheek. "Let me see my darling Grandson." She said as she picked up Teddy. "Guess who's here today." She said as she brought him over to Fleur and Victorie.

All the Weasleys then began to take turns hugging the young couple until at last it was Ron and Sadie.

"Hello Harry, Gin." Ron said sheepishly. "Um I'd like you two to meet Sadie."

Everyone there was silent even the two children as they watched how the Potters would react.

"Uh, yeah, nice to meet you." Harry said awkwardly.

Sadie gave a devastatingly dazzling smile that she was famous for. "It's a pleasure to meet you at last. I've heard so much about you. All good of course."

Harry gave a tight smile, fighting the urge to whack his best mate over the head for doing what he did to Hermione for this woman in front of him. He turned to look at his wife. Ginny had a hard look on her face as did many others there.

"Well Sadie Rayne. You're most certainly as beautiful as the magazines exclaim." She said dryly. No one could figure out if she was complimenting Sadie or insulting her. Not even Harry. Then Ginny walked into the kitchen completely ignoring her brother. An awkward silence occurred.

"The food's about ready. Let's all sit." Mr. Weasley said breaking the silence. Everyone followed him to the table and began to sit at their usual spots. Bill and Mr. Weasley sat at the two heads. Their wives to their right. Ginny by her mother, Teddy in between her and Harry. But there was an awkward silence once more as the seat beside him was usually occupied by Hermione. But it was the only seat empty and was beside Ron. Just as Sadie was about to sit down, both Teddy and Victorie exclaimed together.

"That's Aunty Mione's seat!"

Sadie flushed in embarrassment as did Ron.

"Sadie please sit." Mrs. Weasley ushered as she tried to be the mediator in the family, as always.

The two children's parents turned to hush their child but did so half- heartedly with grins on their faces.

Charlie too grinned from behind his newspaper.

"Charles Weasley. Honestly would you put that newspaper down."

"In a minute Mum. I don't usually get to read current Daily Prophets often because in Romania they always come a day late. I'm just enjoying it as long as I can and this is a really interesting article."

"Why, what's it about?" Percy asked.

"Malfoy's latest squeeze." Charlie said. "And boy does she have nice legs."

Sadie's eyes  widened as she heard this. "What's her name?" She asked. Everybody turned to look at her.

"It doesn't say, they don't know. It just says Mystery Girl." Charlie answered.

"Oh." Sadie said.

"She's probably some kind of model." George offered.

"I bet. She's gorgeous. Long wavy brown hair, lovely figure, and legs for days."

"Let me see." Bill asked.

"William!" His wife Fleur exclaimed.

"I just want to see." Bill defended.

Fleur sighed at her husband.

Bill let out a whistle as he looked at her. "She definitely has to be a model. But she's still not anywhere as beautiful as you Mrs. Weasley." Bill said to his wife.

She just looked at him with a hard stare but then grabbed the magazine from him. She looked at the picture. It was a picture of two people. The man was definitely Draco Malfoy, who was putting his blazer over one of the woman's shoulders. The woman was indeed gorgeous with her long brown hair that cascaded down her side. You could only see the side of her face as they caught the picture just as she turned to look at him by craning her neck, exposing a lovely swan like neck. Her dress fit her perfectly but still left a lot to the imagination. The blue dress also exposed long shapely legs that many women would die for.

"I think I recognize her." Fleur said as she put the magazine down.

Charlie's eyes bugged out as did Bill's.

George immediately grabbed the picture. He and Percy both looked at the picture. They were both also impressed with it.

"How does the ferret always get them?" George asked as he looked at the picture.

Percy made no comment on that. "Fleur do you know her from Beauxbaton's?" He asked.

"Maybe." Fleur said thinking. "I don't know for sure."

"When you remember, can you introduce her to me?" Charlie joked but had an edge of seriousness.

The picture was then passed to Penelope, then Mr. Weasley, then to Mrs. Weasley.

Ginny looked at it over her mother's shoulders. Her eyes widened it disbelief. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 1
Pulling away a centimeter, my gaze traveled upwards and met Draco's twinkling eyes. Merlin, I will never get tired of gazing into them. Neither will...
11.5K 170 19
"You want Ron back and I want Astoria back," he said with his classic Malfoy smirk on his face "so what if we fake date."
85.2K 2.8K 33
Anger, revenge, and misery overtake Draco Malfoy ever since he is bitten and turned into a werewolf. After vowing to end the cruel and vicious Werewo...
232K 5.6K 19
"Granger. You will tell me what that box was and why you threw it out," he whispered. "And if I don't?" "I have ways of making you speak," he whisper...