My Heart Will Go On

By writers_pen987

The TVD and TO characters enter onto the SHIP OF DREAMS! Titanic! Elena is engaged to Damon, but what happens... More

Prologue
I See You, I Feel You
That Is How I Know You
Spaces Between Us
You're Here In My Heart
Love can Touch us one Time
There's Nothing I Fear
We'll Stay Forever This Way
Never Let Go Till We're Gone
My Heart Will Go On
Epilogue

Love was When I Loved You

540 29 5
By writers_pen987

Six Hours To GO

Elijah POV

I was out on the deck all day long. Waiting and hoping that Elena would show up. Where was she? She should have been here by now. All this tension was driving me crazy and starting to make my subconscious go wild. Maybe last night was a dream. A very vivid dream that I had no business having. I should have known. Happiness wasn't meant for me and neither were things as irrational as angels.

Daylight was beginning to fade and my heart ached. I never going to see this angel again. I wanted to cry and yell. Why was all so lost? I walked up to the edge of the ship where the deck came to a point and leaned on the railing. The twilight color began to elude the sky. It was absolutely astonishing, but it didn't even compare to the look in Elena's eyes after she kissed me yesterday. It also reminded me of the dress that Elena had worn the first day when I saw her when I was to shy to talk to her.

"Hello." I heard the sweetest voice call. I spun around on the dot to see the most beautiful thing in the universe.

I saw her sister Caroline leave as Elena approached me.

"They said you might be up here-"

"Ssh!" I told her. "Take my hand. You jump, I jump, remember?" She did just that grabbing my hand with enthusiasm. I wanted this moment to be perfect and not ruined by what she was about to say about her family's disapproval.

"Step up to the railing and close your eyes." I directed. She did exactly as I told. "Now spread your arms."

Once her arms were spread I wrapped my arms around her waist to make sure that she wouldn't fall, knowing how clumsy she was. Her waist felt like it was meant to be in my arms. So perfect and small. I hold her so that when she opened her eyes all she would see is the ocean.

"Open your eyes." I assured her. As soon as she did a gasp escape from her mouth.

"I... I'm flying." she said incoherent. This was my moment. It was either now or never.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear with passion dripping off my every word that I spoke.

"I love you too, Elijah." she whispered to me. My heart pumped three times faster than usual and I knew she felt it against her back. Still, in my arms she turned around to face me. Her eyes rooted me at the place where I stood. She was now the center of my universe and there was nothing that I could do about.

She leaned down to the bottom of my face and grazed her lips against mine. I was now complete and whole. I would fight Damon if I had to because there was no way that anyone was going to pry her from me again. As long as she wanted me to be by her side I would never leave.

She stared up at me through her lashes. Once again her eyes were piercing.

"It's late. I don't plan on going back anytime soon." she said. Was she inferring to what I think she was inferring to. I swooped her up in my arms and carried her off across the deck to where I knew the empty piano room. I sat her down on the bench and immediately attacked her neck. I placed kisses all along her neck. She seemed to like it so I continued.

"Elijah...I love you. When the ship docks...I'm getting off with you." she whispered.

"This is crazy." I said.

"I know. It doesn't make any sense. That's why I trust it. I'm in love with you and want to spend my life with you only, Elijah." She said.

She was driving me crazy with that. If I wasn't so patient I would tore off her dress that minute. Luckily, patience was my key.

Even though I had no experience what so ever in this kind of field my love for her guided me through and to all the right places. I placed my hands on her dress and pulled it up over her hips. She then wrapped her legs around my waist and reached up to put her arms around my neck.

We stared at each other for a good minute or two, and then she closed the space between us with a kiss making this the best moment of my life.

"That was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight. So we're up to dusk the night of the sinking." Elena said to Rosalie.

Elena POV

I was in the arms of the man that I wanted to hold me. This moment was so perfect. I would have told him how perfect it was, but he gave me no chance to breathe. I didn't mind. I was in heaven right now. Nothing could ruin this moment.

The ship gave a violent shudder.

"What was that?" I asked with my lips against his.

"Who cares." he replied moving down to my neck.

The ship gave another violent shudder and Elijah and I were almost tipped over off the piano bench. He pulled his face from mine with a look of annoyance spread across his face.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I just asked that. Were you listening?" I asked rhetorically.

"I was quite absorbed in the moment." he replied giving me his half smile. My heart nearly leap up out of my chest. I knew he heard it because he placed his head on my chest.

"The most significant sound in the world." he stated. My face reacted in a blush.

Once again the ship rumbled. Elijah stood up.

"Maybe we should go check that out." he said pulling his shirt back over his head.

"But we weren't finished." I complained.

"Be patient, lovely." he said putting his hands on my face. "Now, lets get to the bottom of this rumbling business."

I got up and dressed myself properly to get rid of the disarray that Elijah had left me in. Goodness I love this man. Is it possible to love someone that you just met? I felt like I knew the answer to that question already. Of course, it was.

We strolled out of the piano room hand in hand with each other. We walked to the source where we thought the commotion was going on. All we had to do was follow the voices of the people. I was only upset that we hadn't finished what we were about to engage in. I was hoping that he was going to show me just how much he said he loved me. From the moment he had kissed me when we were staring at the sunset I decided that when the ship docked I was getting off with Elijah. I would say goodbye to my family and start my new life with Elijah and live happily ever after.

"That thing is huge." Elijah gasped pulling me out of my fantasy of me in a wedding dress and Elijah by my side in a tuxedo. I stared to where he was pointing at and my mouth fell open to gape at what was in front of me.

"Is that an iceberg?" I asked astonished. "Well that would mean that the ship was hit." I was so confused.

"Elijah! Elena!" I heard someone call. Elijah and I turned around to see Stefan walking up to us towing Hayley.

"Stefan!" Elijah called relieved. "What happened here?"

"We were hit by an iceberg. The ship was trying to turn, but this thing doesn't corner worth a damn." Stefan explained.

"I'm sure all is well though! It is an unsinkable ship." Hayley said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I didn't think it did any real damage too collateral." Stefan said liking Hayley's optimism. "I think we will be alright."

My head suddenly jerked to the right. Standing a few feet away from us was Enzo. He had caught my eye and was on his way to us.

"Um... Elijah I think we should go." I said tugging on his sleeve. He looked down at me with a questionable look. I pointed to Enzo heading our way. "That's one of Damon's people."

"Oh." Elijah said as if he had an epiphany.

He took my hand, and we turned our backs to Enzo and slowly started to walk away. I could feel his stares on us as Elijah kept my hand in his hand. Apparently Elijah could feel them too because he picked up the pace. Both of us turned around to look at him. He was almost close enough to reach out and touch our shoulders.

"Run." I yelled playfully.

We both took off into the distance of the deck in a sprint with our hands still intact with each other. Even though I knew I would be in so much trouble later. I couldn't care less. This was so fun and so free. No one to say that this wasn't how a lady was supposed to act. It seemed to me that Elijah hadn't a place in mind to retreat too. He was leading us down to steerage and to the boiler room. I didn't care.

Once inside the boiler room I felt like old man winter never existed. The heat was almost unbearable, but I kept on running. What was wrong with my feet? My shoes were all squishy. We made our way out the boiler room. Thank heaven and we back out the other side of the deck. I looked down to check my squishy feet.

"Why are my feet wet?" I asked aloud. Elijah turn to face me with a raised eyebrow.

"Say huh?" he asked.

"My feet. They are wet," I replied. "What yours ?"

"Now that you mention it they are a bit wet." he claimed looking down at his feet. He was so adorable, cute, and sexy when he looked curious the way he did right now. "I think we lost that guy, but where do you plan ongoing now, because I have no idea."

"I know a place." I told him as I pulled him by the hand. I was taking him to our dressing room. All I had to do was lock the doors. I was quite positive that none of my family carried those keys with them.

"Why are we heading back to first class?" he asked confused.

"You'll see."

We snuck our way past anyone who might pose questions. I knew my family was still at the afternoon gala. They probably weren't worried about a little thing such as an iceberg. It was only minor damage.

I pulled Elijah into the dressing room and shut the door locking it behind me.

"Miss Gilbert? Are you kidnapping me?" Elijah asked playfully.

"Yes." I said smiling as I went over to kiss him. His eyes were somewhere else. I glanced up at the trail his line of sight was looking at. He was staring at my dress in complete awe and admiration.

"You like my dress?" I asked.

"You have no idea." he replied.

"Aww" I said.

"You know this is the dress I first saw you in." he informed me. Had I heard him wrong?

"No it isn't." I said. "I was wearing a blue dress that day when you saved me."

"Actually, I first saw you when Titanic was leaving port. I thought you were an angel the way you were staring out into the ocean. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Then the next day you bumped into me." Elijah said chuckling. "Going to that pub was the smartest thing Stefan ever thought about."

"Tripping over that rail was the best clumsy mistake of my life." I said. Even though my statement was funny. I took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately.

He obliged immediately, pulling my dress down.

This was it. We were going to express our feelings. I heard him kick off his boots. They were squeaky. I laughed at the thought of our wet shoes.

"Elena" he gasped. I looked up into his eyes. "No one loves you more than me."

I believed him I handed over every little innocent thing about me to him so that he could have the claim over my life and me with him.

"No one loves you more than me." I told him back.

"No one." we both said together as we finished undressing each other.

(Thank you for all the Views 👀 I love 💖 hearing from you so please feel free to share your opinions. Love You All 😘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 13.9K 98
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
624K 15.1K 102
Aliza Miranda Gilbert. She's the middle child. Her life changes when her father, the only who person didn't treat her differently, dies. Aliza not o...
161K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
12.9K 513 7
i love you like a rotten dog, i love you like my canines are falling out of my gums, like a monster, like a beast, like something not worth loving...