OC Book (Revised!)

Por Deaths_Reign

If you know me, You know what this is Mais

"God Syndrome - Blood Right"
"When They Call My Name"
TRANSFORMERS
"In The Shadow Of The Forest"
Superheroes Anonymous TECHNICALLY 3
"Eons Of Memories"
"Dragon Slave"
"Forced To Marry"
Eight Presents
Sith Slave
Late Night Surprise
Scared to be himself
Evelyn Without his makeup
Neither Male Nor Female
"Say my name!"
"Dead Man Walking"
"Hope and Despair"
"Depths Of The Ocean"
"Angel's Beauty"
"Small Accident"
"Son Of Death"
Avengers OC - Stark University
Cosmos City
Cosmos City 2
Black And Jaclyn
LA Devotee
Black and White
Tattoos
Ákyrous Angélous CONTINUED.
We're sorry...
DEAN!!
Tattoos (Nocturne)
Bad Luck
Dawn Of Calamity (LOZ EDITION)

Ákyrous Angélous

33 3 37
Por Deaths_Reign

Into the darkness....we all must run....

Angels have a thierarchy...
Seraphim...
Archangels...

There are many different kinds of angels...but did God and The Darkness accidentally create a subspecies?

The answer is, of course, yes.

Why wouldn't an angel be able to be consumed by darkness only to emerge more powerful? More...

Void.

Void angels (which is the translation of the name) are in between Seraphim and Archangels power wise but aren't well known...why would God admit his creations would blend with the powers of destruction?

But now...for the angels themselves.

——————————————————

Abilities:
Reverse Healing: Pretty straight forward right? If they choose to tire themselves out to do this, they can make a wound worse instead of better but it takes most of their power to do this.

Curse Of Night: Temporarily blind a target to escape or kidnap. Effects may range from a bright flash and being blind for five minutes to only seeing pitch black for three hours. More of a defence mechanism.

Void Dynamic: Passive attributes like flight speed or stamina are increased slightly and drain slower but are harder to build up and train.

General Information

Name: Draco

Age: As old as Gabriel

Gender: Intersex (BOTH GENDERS)

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them

Looks:

Clothing:

Pendant:

Wings:

Wing pattern:

Personality: Draco is pretty distant lost times, often staring off into space (pun intended) but he can also be too in the moment and know exactly what will happen next. He's also quiet for someone who's been alone for years but not as insane as you'd expect. Surprisingly, he's actually a teddy bear when he's upset, almost always looking for snuggles.

Characteristics: Wings that are two feet larger than him in either direction, his hidden eye has a scar over it but is only partially blind, sharp canines, the glow of his grace is actually silver.

Affiliation: Neutral Chaotic

Family: All of heaven, Archangels, Castiel

Ranking: Void Angel

Theme Songs:

Weaknesses: Sunlight is a big one. Despite not being a vampire, his powers are weaker in direct sun because of how bright it is and how dark his powers are. He's also prone to going into heat once every three months...so he gets pretty moody during that time.

Quotes:
"I work in the darkness to serve myself...what? That's not how that's supposed to go?"

luciferspinkwings HERE HE IS ^~^

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24.2K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
24.7K 592 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
96.1K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...