The Preacher's Daughter

By TheyLoveMeechie

"If you don't know me, don't judge me"-Tupac Shakur....?❗How could a girl with such a great life, let it all... More

Naomi💦
Chapter 2🌹❗
Chapter 3♥❗
Chapter 4❄💦
A/N
Chapter 5🙏
Chapter 6
Chapter 7😆
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character Change?
Chapter 11🤘🏽
R.I.P🖤🤞🏼
Chapter
THANKSSSSS
Chapter 13💜
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Read. Ss please

Chapter 8

806 18 6
By TheyLoveMeechie

*Next Morning*
I woke up with my head pounding bad as hell. I looked over and seen my phone on the night stand. It was 3 p.m "Shit" I said to myself.

"Ambie." I yelled which was a bad idea as my head felt like it was spinning. I ran to the restroom and threw up my insides. After I was finished I just sat back on the wall.

I had no idea of what happened last night but I just wanted this pain to end. I pulled myself off the floor using the sink. I brushed my teeth and crawled out the restroom. I grabbed my blanket off the bed wrapping it around myself.

I crawled to the front seeing all the girls on the couch watching t.v.

"Why you crawling around with a cover on?" Jen asked.

I didn't reply I just laid out in the floor. "I feel so drained."

"You should shit you went all in yesterday."

"What I do?" Ambie walked over giving me some pills and orange juice.

"This will get rid of the headache." I nodded and took em.

"You was drunk as hell Nay." Jen said.

"Drunk don't even describe what the fuck you was doing. Nay you was stripping, dancing on tables, you passed out and almost got raped but Shae walked in before they could do anything. He got shot trying to get you out of there." Sof said.

"Oh my god is he okay?"

"We don't know none of the guys will speak to us." Jen said.

"I'm sorry y'all I really am. I talked y'all into going I'll go talk to them."

"Ion think that's a good idea." Amb said.

"Why not?"

"They pissed at you the most. Romeo and Tavion damn near got the fighting at the club."

"Oh well I'ma make them talk to me." I tried to stand-up but felt dizzy.

"I'll go talk to them after I get rid of this hang over." I just laid across the floor.

Tavion P.O.V

My name Tavion I'm 19. My daughter 4 years old and she my life. Her mother is in her life but I got full custody.

Do I Slang? Nah I ain't with that shit, what I look like selling the shit that had my mama the way she was. Ian tryna be the nigga to fuck up somebody else mama life.

I'm a nigga that actually work hard to get somewhere in life. Ion got everything but I'm living ain't it? That's more than enough.

I was at home chilling on the couch when my lil girl ran through the door. "Daddyyy." she jumped in my arms.

"Wassup Princess how was yo day?"

"Um we colored, did shapes, and our numbers."

"Count for me."

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10" she said showing me all ten fingers.

"That's daddy's genius." her mama was just standing at the door.

"Come in Miracle." "I'm good. I'm just finna head out. I'll get her from school tomorrow also."

"Ight tell mommy bye."

"Bye Mommy." she took her backpack off and ran over to her momma hugging her. "Bye Toot."

"What you wanna do today?" I asked her.

"Hmm park?" "It's cold today. How about we watch movies and eat junk food and pizza." "Yayyyyyy" she screamed.

I laughed. "Go get out yo school clothes." she ran to her room. I decided to call and check on Naomi.

Naomi🌸
Hello

Good Afternoon. How you feeling?

Terrible. It feel like somebody's hammering a nail into my head.

You took some?

Yeah a few minutes ago.

Good. What you doing today?

Ion know. Might try to get the guys to talk to me.

Silent Treatment?

Yeah. I guess they mad or whatever but I heard you met my boy friend.

I heard her laugh softly.

Yeah. Pretty um nice guy

😂Yeah he can be overprotective some times.

It's a good and bad thing.

I guess you can say that. Do you work today?

Naw. I'm having a father daughter day with Toot Toot.

That's her nickname?

Yep. It's weird I know.

Nah it's perfect. I'll love to meet this Toot Toot before I go back to New York.

How long you gone be down here?

Until Christmas. So like 7 more days.

I can come get you once I leave Pizza Hut. If yo boyfriend is ight with it?

I mean he should be considering we just friends.

Ight sounds like a plan.

Yeah see you later.

She hung up the phone and I turned around to see Toot Toot.

"Daddy was that mommy?"

"Nah it was a friend of mines."

"A girl?" she asked playing with her doll.

"Yeah she wants to me you."

"Will she try to be my new mommy?"

"No Princess I promise she'll be like your friend."

"Oh okay. Tell her she has to bring her own dollies." I laughed.

"Okay Toot I'll tell her. What type of pizza you want?"

"Cheeseeeee." she screamed dancing around. This lil girl makes the world stop when I'm with her. "Okay who pick the movie tonight me or you?"

"How abouttttt your new friend?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"As long as she choose a Disney Movie."

"She to old for Disney Movies."

"Ugh okay but if I don't like it I'm changing it." "Yes ma'am let's ride."

Naomi P.O.V
"Bitch you finna die." Sofia said.

"Why?" "Nay Romeo gone kill you when he find out you going with him."

"We are just friends like he can't be mad." I got up to go shower. I washed the smell of liquor off of me and out of my hair.

After a few more minutes I got out the shower and tied my wet hair up.

I grabbed my phone and walked to Romeo room. I knocked on it but nobody answered so I called him and it went straight to voicemail. Ugh.

I walked to Calvin's room to see if he was there. I knocked on it for the hundredth time before he opened the door. "Hey Brudah." he just looked at me.

"Can I come in?" he opened the door fully so I could walk in. All the boys was in there. "Romeo you ain't see me call you?"

He looked at his phone and humped his shoulders. "Why you all dressed up?" Calvin asked.

"Going out with a friend."

"What friend?" "Tavion." Romeo just looked at me and shook his head.

"I just wanted to tell y'all I was sorry for my actions last night. I already asked God for forgiveness now I'm asking y'all. Especially O'Shae."

"You good lil sis. Ian fucked up about it. Just next time think." Shae said.

"Thank you." Calvin and Romeo didn't say anything. "I guess I'll be going now." I turned to walk out the door.

I slowly walked out hoping they'll say something before I reached it. I turned the door handle "Okay y'all can't give me the silent treatment forever. I apologized already can y'all just forgive me?"

"Nay you don't know how serious this shit is. You all over the internet and t.v with yo dress up dancing on tables and shit. You better hope yo daddy or none of his church members watched that shit."

"I didn't know I was on t.v. I didn't even know I was recorded Calvin I was drunk. My bad I've already accepted the blame just please forgive me."

"Nah Nay you so use to getting everything you want and shit going yo way. All you thinking about is yo damm self."

"Calvin what do you want me to say. I've already apologized. I admit I wasn't thinking and I'm going to mess up and do stupid things. I'm still a child give me time to get use to this life shit."

"See now you a child? You ain't dressing like a child, you ain't cursing or talking like a child, and you drinking and smoking on top of that. You didn't want to be treated like a child so we gave you some freedom and looked what you did with it."

I wiped the tears falling from eyes. "Whatever Calvin." I walked out the room and went back to mines. "What happened Nay?"

"Nothing. I'm about to fix my make-up before I go." I wiped the tears from my eyes and starred at my reflection.

I'm starting to believe this was a bad idea. I made sure my hickies and bruises was fully covered. I can't wait till this shit leave.
Tavion😍💜
I'm outside ma.

Okay here I come.

I grabbed my wallet and my slides. "See y'all in a few."

"We'll be right here when you get back." Ambie said grinning hard.

I just laughed and walked out the room.

Once I left the building he was standing by his car door.

"You look beautiful." "Thank you." I said smiling he opened the door for me and I was greeted by his lil girl.

"Hey my name is Tavia. I'm my daddy's favorite girl and it'll remain that way." *pronounce Tay-Ve-A*

"Hey Tavia I'm Na--" "Naomi I know. My daddy talked about you the whole time we was at the pizza hut."

I looked at him. He just smiled.

Romeo P.O.V
I was in the middle of getting my dick sucked when I got a phone call.
Unknown

Wassup

This Romeo?

Who asking?

I got a location for you to meet me at.

For?

You hate that Tavion nigga and I want him dead. Right now he on a date with yo bitch so with that being said You with it?

A date? Send me the location see you in 20.

Ight my man once you agree ain't no backing out.

I hear ya.

I hung the phone up. "Everything okay Daddy?" this stripper asked that I met from last night.

"Less Talking More Choking." she nodded and went back down. I couldn't even enjoy this shit no more "Just stop."

"Did I do some wrong?" "Nah I gotta go handle some." I gave her some money for wasting her time. She grabbed it "Call me later?"

"Yeah I gotcho." I walked her out the room and went to shower. I let the hot water hit my body as I thought about this shit. I decided to face time her just to see what they was doing.

I stepped out the shower and waited on her to answer.
Baby💍👪💦
Hello

She was laughing at something in the background.

Having fun?

I would if you wasn't mad at me.

I'm on the phone with you right?

I guess. What you doing?

In the shower.

Let me see.

I showed her the shower water.

Mhm. So you done being mad at me?

Depends. What you gone do when you get back?

Ion know it's up to you.

Ight keep that same energy.

I will.

😂Bye Preacher's Daughter. I gotta finish my shower.

Bye Rat.

She hung up and I got back in the shower. Damn should I go through with this shit or not?

*Fast Forward*
I pulled up to the abandon house. I grabbed my gun from under the seat and put it in my waist band.

I walked up to the door and it opened automatically. The house was dark and I was surrounded by men.

After a few seconds this man appeared from the back in all black.

"Romeo?" "Yeah wassup?"

"The names Ace nothing more nothing less. I've been watching you only for one reason. To get you to help me get rid of Tavion."

"What he do to you?" "Don't worry about it just know it's personal." I nodded.

"What's the plan?"

"We use yo girl as bait."

"Naw we leaving her out of this."

"We got too she the only way." "If she was to be bait. What would she be doing?"

"See the thing is she won't know she's bait, you'll just have to let her hang with him and slowly convince her that he's a bad person. She'll turn on him then bam you lay it on her and get her to set him up."

"She won't get hurt by this?"

"Nope. Most likely we'll have them going out to eat and she'll go to the restroom which will be when we move in." I nodded.

"What I get out of this?"

"Yo girlfriend plus 10 million afterwards." I like the sound of that number. "You got yo self a deal but if I don't get paid or if she get hurt I will come after you."

"I don't expect anything less." He walked back into the dark. The men led me out the door. I hope I made the right decision.

Naomi P.O.V
We made a pallet on the floor and sat down waiting on Tavion.

"Omi what type of pizza?" he been calling be Omi since I got here. He claim Nay is played out. "Cheese."

"Shake my head. Y'all disgusting." he said bring Toot and I plates. "What we watching?"

"The Emoji Movie?" I offered. "Oh yes put it on there." Toot begged. "Big ass babies."

"I told you she'll like it daddy." "I forgot she a baby just like you." I hit him in the chest. "Stop playing with me."

"Ight Ight. Hit me again ima flip you on yo head." "I'm not worried about it."

He mugged me and I just laughed. I laid down on my stomach while Toot laid on my back. As time went by we just sat there talking about our childhoods.

"See my dad too strict I've never been to a party and it's my senior year."

"I really just snuck out a lot or I would tell her I was going some where else." I laughed.

"Was your baby momma like love at first sight?"

"Ian gone say to much about that because lil motor mouth over there will go back and snitch quick as hell but we was close friends with benefits."

"Mhm. Y'all was to grown for me."

"😂I mean you'll understand once you start. That shit can be addicting sometimes."

"I won't understand for a while I'm celibate." "That means?" he asked making me laugh.

"No sex until I'm married."

"So you can't do anything?" "I mean some people receive oral still but for me my dad and his church members chose it for me because of my religion."

"Do you want to be celibate?" "It's better than being a nun which is what they actually tried to make me become."

"That's fucked up." "Not really considering I'm only 17." "I keep forgetting you young as hell."

"By 2 years dude." we heard the door knob jiggle. "Grammy's home." Toot ran to the door trying to open it.

"I got it." he said picking her up once he opened it this woman walked in looking just like him. "Momma this my friend Naomi, Omi this my momma."

"Nice to meet you." I said. "You too honey but I'm tired and my feet hurt I'm going to bed." she grabbed a pizza box and went to the back.

"Yo momma look so young." "She 32, she also had me at 15." "Oh" was all I said because I didn't want to offend anyone.

"Yeah. Let me clean this mess up. Toot go wash your hands." she jumped all the way to the restroom.

I helped him clean up our mess "Had fun?" he asked. "Yeap. I haven't had fun since I came down here."

"Well you need to hang with me more often." I smiled "I guess so."

"You have a pretty smile." "Thank you." he moved a piece of hair out my face and looked into my eyes. He started to lean in "Daddy I'm finished."

He looked over at Toot and seen her standing there. He pulled away and cleared his throat "Um ight come on so we can drop Omi off." she grabbed her jacket and shoes.

"You ready?" I nodded my head and grabbed my stuff.

Tavia P.O.V

My name Tavia and I'm 4. I came out the bathroom and her and my daddy was too close. Imma tell my momma she trying to be her.

He put me in my booster seat and gave me my tablet to play with. I played angry birds but the stupid birds wasn't going far.

I laid back in my seat. "Daddy my tummy hurt." I told him. "You gotta do #2?" "No."

"You gotta throw up?" "No." "So it just hurt?" I nodded. "I'll getchoo some medicine once we get home." "Okay."

I held my tummy and we went over a hill making my tummy hurt worse. I seen that girl purse so I grabbed it and threw up in it. "Toot I thought you didn't have to throw up."

"My purse." she said. I smiled "All better." I said. "I'll get you a new purse." he told her. "No it's okay."

Ughhh I gotta try harder to get her to leave my daddy alone. I started to throw a tantrum in the back seat.

"What is yo problem Tavia?" he asked.

"I want my mommyyyyy" I screamed. "Tavia make me get my belt." I kicked the girl seat so she'll get tired of me but she ignored it.

"Maybe she bored Tavion." she handed me her phone on a game. I threw it up to the front and watched as it cracked.

"What the fuck Tavia?" he stopped the car. I just sat there "What's yo problem?"

"I don't like her." I said. "You was just playing with her early." "So. I want mommy."

"It's okay Tavion. I'll just call somebody to come get me." she picked up her cracked phone and started talking. I sat back smiling.

Naomi P.O.V
Sofia finally pulled up. I got in the back seat with Jen.  "What happened?" Ambie asked. "Girl what didn't happen."

"We need the tea." "Pull up to Checkers I'm hungry and girl so it was cool when we was at his crib and allat but it's like his daughter--"

"Daughter? Wait a minute." Sofia said slamming on the breaks. "Damn don't kill us." Jennifer said. "Exactly. And yeah he has a little girl, she threw up in my purse and I let her use my phone she threw it and it cracked."

"I hope he gone pay for yo shit." "Naw. She's a little girl so I'm good."

"Nay that's like the 3rd phone and it ain't been a full month." "y'all think I don't know that? I'll just buy another one with Shae card." "You still got that?" Sof asked.

"It was a gift so yeah." "Mhmm" she said lowly to herself.

It was an awkward silence. We pulled up to Checkers. "What you getting?" "4 for 4. Y'all want some?" "I'm good the baby just gone reject it."

"Yeah we ate earlier." I nodded. We got my food and drove off. "Damn we gotta wait for the train to pass." she turned the music up and everybody was just doing they own thing.

"Nay?" "Huh?" "You still got them pictures of yo momma?" Ambie asked me. "Yeah why?" "You got em on you?"

"I got a picture in my phone but it's cracked badly." I handed it to her. "Nay this lady in the car next to us look just like yo momma." "Take a picture of her." Jen said.

"Yo mama?" Sofia asked. "Long story." Ambie was snapping photos of the lady. "Imma get her tags too maybe we'll be able to search em."

"Her tags?" "yeah you never know. Shit she looking." Ambie turned the other way. The lady rolled her window down. "Excuse me?" she said out of her car.

"Yes?" Ambie rolled the window down. "Were you talking pictures of me?" I scooted closer to the window on Jen side and rolled it down. The lady looked at me and drove off as soon as the train finished.

"It had to be her." I said. I sat back and just looked out the window. I'm over this shit cause most likely I'll never see her again. "It's okay Nay." Jen pulled me over to her.

"Can I touch it?" I asked referring to her belly. For her to be 4 months she was big. "Yeah. We get to find out the gender in a few weeks." I smiled.

"Do it kick?" "Not really. All I feel is a tingle that be it." Sofia stopped the car damn near making us fly.

"Bitch you not allowed to drive no more." Ambie told her.

"What ever all y'all can get the fuck out we here now." "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

She stayed quiet and turned the car off everybody got out and walked towards the hotel. "Ambie and Jen go we'll catch up." I pulled Sof onto the other elevator.

"What's wrong best friend?" "Do you know how hard this shit is for me?"

"What is?" "Her being pregnant. That's suppose to be me, he said I was his one and only. Why did he lie?"

I pulled her into a hug. "Sofia please don't cry. You got O'Shae now and when the time is right you'll be having his baby."

"I don't want him I want Calvin I could give zero fucks bout him or that he a legend." "Why you with him then?"

"His money and fame. Now that I realize even after all of that I still won't be happy." damn it took a minute to process how bold her ass is to just admit that.

The elevator stopped. "Get yo self together Sofia." she sniffled. "What I'm gone do?" "First you gone stop all this crying, second you gone tell Shae how you feel cause using him for his money & lying is a one way ticket to hell, and last you gone put yo big girl draws on and let it go."

"How imma tell him?" "I'll be right there for support and afterwards we can go eat ice cream or some shit."

"I love you." she said. "I guess I love you too." she pushed me and laughed. We walked back to her room. "I miss us." she said. I went to the room and laid across they bed.

"Yeah me too this past month we just been distance." "Well not anymore and you might wanna get up."

"Why?" "Ian change the sheets yet." "Ew." I got up while she just laughed. "Wanna have a sleepover tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah. Yo room or mines?" I asked. "Mines cause we got the biggest room and I guess imma invite the other girls." "Awwww look who's being nice."

"Yep. Imma wait to tell Shae though." "Why?" "Don't wanna mess up the family trip." "I understand but whenever you finish let's go to the store to get some snacks and movies."

"Okay. I just came to get Shae clothes, he got a live interview and just now remembered." I laughed. "What should I get him?"

"Ion know you know he not the dressy type." I helped her look for some. After a few minutes we settled on a dress shirt with some jeans so he won't seem over dressed.

"Where this interview at?" I asked. "Girl some place I forgot but we meeting him somewhere close to it. Speaking of call him."

I grabbed my phone.
Shae😌🙈
Wassup?

We on the way.

We?

Yeah me and Sofia.

I'm already at the place so y'all will have to come up here.

Where is up here?

I'll text y'all the address.

What channel you gone be on tonight?

BET and MTV I believe.

Okay see you there.

Ight.

I hung up the phone. "He just sent the address let's go." I grabbed our stuff and we rushed to the car.

"What you wanna listen to?" she asked. I smirked "Let's bump some Tupac." "You burnt." she said laughing giving me the aux.

Hell Mary came on. "This my shit." Sofia said. I recorded us on Snapchat rapping the song. After about 20 minutes we pulled up. I texted him.

Shae😌🙈

Come outside.

Can't! Paparazzi crowded out there. Y'all gone have to sneak through the back door.

Oh my god Shae.

Come on girl.

"We gotta go in." I told her. "I don't even look cute." "You'll be fine come on." I grabbed his stuff. We don't even know where the back is.

"So where we going?" she asked. "Ion know girl. Let's just avoid paparazzi and find a entrance door. She nodded.

We ducked behind cars and anything else that could hide us. "Bitch I don't see no fucking door." Sofia said.

"Bitch chill it's one right there." "Okay but it's still in the paparazzi view."

"He go on in a few minutes plus it's dark outside I say risk it."

"You right, you right." we ran towards the door. "Ay look." "Shit Go." Sofia said.

It was time to bring out our track skills. We ran to the other side. "Right here." I said we ran to the door and opened it. When we walked in all we seen was cameras everywhere.

All I could think was wow. "Y'all got lost or some?" Shae asked. "Naw almost got caught by paparazzi."

"Aw okay. Thank you baby." he pulled Sofia in kissing her. I cringed thinking about when we kissed. "Tupac what's--" the man stopped.

"Y'all are the two mystery girls." he said excited. "Not much of a mystery but I guess." I said. He rubbed his chin. "How does this sound? Y'all go live with Pac and give us the inside scoop."

"What you mean inside scoop?" Sofia asked. "You know the 9-1-1 on the 4-1-1." he said.

"Huh?" I asked confused. "I want you two ladies to you know clear up rumours and tell your side of the story." "What story?"

"You know the Tupac sleeping with two best friends and all that good stuff." "If he okay with it then sure." Sofia said.

"Yeah I'm good with it." "Alright back in business baby. Pac go get dressed and ladies right this way." he led us to a dressing room.

"We on in 5 minutes I need make-up and hair done ASAP." he closed the door. This lady walked up to me popping her gum.

"Mhm come on." I followed her to a seat. "Which one of y'all sleeping with him?" she asked.

"Me." Sofia said. "Mhm. Money or Love?" she asked. "Dang is this the interview?"

"Nope but I'm Cocoa. I knows everything that goes on around here and I'm always the first to know." she was a cute dark shade, wore bright pink lip stick, had a purple pixie cut" and huge hoops.

"You like the outfit?" she asked smacking on her gum. "Yeah." she had on some cheetah print tights with a black top.

"So what you want done?" she asked. I was kind of scared that she'll have me looking like her but I don't judge people by appearance.

"Freestyle it. I trust you." I told her. "Okay okay." she started on my makeup after she covered her mirror up. "So you won't try to do sneak peaks." I laughed.

I wonder how she gone do this in less then 5 minutes.

"You can now look in the mirror." I turned around. "Oh my god how?"

"Never underestimate me. Here's my card hit me up anytime." "Thank you."

"Mhm no problem sweetie." "Ladies we're on in 5 come on." they rushed us out the room and we followed them to a table surrounded by bright lights and cameras.

This man holding the main camera was counting down on his fingers. "Helloooooo America. I'm here with the infamous Tupac Shakur and two special guest.

We've heard tons of rumours about these mystery girls and now they are hear to address them."

O'Shae P.O.V
"Hi I'm Sofia." "And I'm Naomi." they both said. "Alright since this was unexpected we'll have callers to call in to ask their questions for you ladies to answer so let's start with Pac."

"Most of the music we hear from you be about the slums right? but what people want to know is how can you constantly talk about the projects when you're not in em anymore? How could you possibly know what's still occuring?"

"So there it is people but I got a bigger question that everyone has been wondering." I laughed already knowing what it was.

"Are you dating anyone of these ladies and how do you even know these ladies?"

"Well for starters, Naomi's big brother been my nigga since back in the day. I just so happened to move next door to em cause ian wanna be like other celebrities with huge ass houses, isolated from society you feel me?

But anyways I'm not dating both of these lovely women but I am dating one." I said. "Which one? We wanna know."

"It's me." Sofia said. "Well you heard it here folks Tupac Shakur is dating Sofia--" "No last name just Sofia." she said.

"Well Ms.Naomi how do you feel about this and who are you?"

"There is no way to feel. He's like an older brother to me and that's my best friend I'm happy for them and wish them a long happy life and future ahead of them."

"Older brother?" "Yes I'm only 17 she's 20." she said. "Alrighty then we have a caller on the line.

"Hey my question is for Naomi. So all the photos we seen of y'all on t.v did not look like a brother and sister bond so what's really going on?"

"Nothing if we led y'all to think anything else our bad but honestly I haven't had a full conversation with Mr. Shakur since yesterday."

"Do we smell a feud?" "Naw it's none like that. We both got busy schedules so we can't speak to each other as much as we like." I said.

"You are an upcoming artist aren't you?" "Not really I haven't made any real music yet."

"Well let us hear a lil some right now."

"I'm not prepared." "Come on just a lil some Naomi let the world hear you."

"Come on best friend you got this." Sofia told her. I stayed silent waiting to hear what she was gone sing.

"Alright." "Okay what would you like to sing?" "It don't matter."

"Do that song you used to sing a lot." Sofia suggested.

"What about us?" she asked confused. Damn Sofia trying to be messy. "So it's settled What about us? by P!NK." They started playing the beat; she played with her fingers and sung with her eyes closed.

She song half the song then stopped. "Why you stop?" she humped her shoulders.

"Oh my god P!nk is shaking. Just kidding but that was amazing. Sofia do you have any hidden talents?"

"Does blowing a thousand dollars in 30 minutes count?" she asked laughing. "No, no it does not."

"It's a joke but actually no my heart is in doing fashion and once my best friend go big I'll be doing all of her wardrobes."

"We have another caller. One second." "Hey I have a question for Sofia."

"I may have an answer so wassup." "Alright I'm about to get a lil nosey here but do you actually care about Tupac and secondly how can you be best friends with a 17 year old?"

"First her age shouldn't matter our friendship we been there for each other for so long we damn near sisters and I um I actually have to tell you something Tupac." she looked me into my eyes and told me something I never thought would slip out of her mouth.

Sorry it took forever for me to get this chapter out. Writer's block is real y'all so that might be why this chapter is all over the place but I promise the next chapter will be better. Anywho can anyone guess what Sofia told Pac? Stay tuned to find out kissessss💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 14 10
A 17 year old girl by the name of Samantha Kirkland is having one hell of a life. With her home-life being ripped to shreds all because of her parent...
60.1K 2.3K 101
📢📢📢If you're under the age of 18, this book ain't for you! 📢📢📢 Tia is on the rise of becoming a successful black woman, and a native of a poor...
335 14 12
My name Naomi but I go by Nuni, I'm only 19 but lets just say my story is a story I don't want nobody to know, once I move outta this dump maybe I'll...
694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...