She Is My Light (SasuHina) (c...

By littlebear9297

(Now Completed) (Not edited) ****************Sneak peek ****************** "I am demented, that is what my ex... More

1. πŸ’–
2.🌹
3. ?
4. πŸ’
5. 🌷
7.πŸ‚
8. β˜€οΈ
9.πŸŒ™
10.⭐️
11. ✨
12. πŸ’
13. πŸ’«
14. β˜„οΈ
15. πŸŒͺ
16.🍑
17.🍎
18. 🌨
19. 🌬
20.🌦
21.🌀
22.🌀
23.
24.πŸ€
25.
26.🌳
27. ?
28. πŸ•Š
Not a chapter!
29. 🌹
30. β˜€οΈ?
31.❀️
Ill be Back 😭
For my spanish readers ❀️

6. 🍁

8.7K 287 96
By littlebear9297

Noones POV

Sasuke watched as Hinata picked up different leaves adding to her little collection she had going on with some other kids from the Village Hidden in the Waves. It was a small village famous for its spa resorts and beach cottages. It was for vacation purposes.

Hinata and Sasuke have gotten a small cottage close to the Ocean two days ago. The trees were changing to all different shades of browns,reds, and yellows mixed together. It was their 3rd month out in the road. As he kept his eye on Hinata smiling with the rest of the kids he saw a messenger hawk coming towards him. He outstretched his arm and it landed on his arm.

Taking the scroll from its beak it disappeared leaving behind a puff of smoke. He saw it was one of Kakashi private scrolls. Sasuke quickly bit his thumb and unsealed it. It was urgent if Kakashi used such a complex seal.

As son as Sasuke read over the context he grimaced. Looking towards Hinata that was already looking at him. He nodded at her and disappeared in swirl of leaves flying around where he had vanished.

When Hinata got back to their rented cottage at noon Sasuke was already gone. He left a simple note stating an urgent mission, that he will be back in 2 weeks tops. I few weeks ago they had gotten a scroll stating, to find a safe place to stay at, that the Hokage had an urgent mission for Sasuke and they quickly found this small resort.

It was nice and quite everyone was friendly. Hinata sighed and put the letter down. She went into their private bathroom. As far as people around here knew she was going wblind and she was on a vacation with her Husband.

Which was true besides the Husband and Wife part. They were going to go with completely blind but Hinata saved a young man that was about to fall from a ladder so they had to say that she was going slowly blind.

Hinata yawned and stretched her body. The kids that she had played with all day had worn her completely out. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes sending a small prayer to Sasuke. She hoped he would take care of him self and stay safe.

Hinata thought about what happend yesterday. It had not been the first time that she had seen Sasuke stare out onto the horizon his mind drifting away. She had seen it happen more often lately, 2 weeks ago he started becoming more quiet, she tried not bothering him.

Hinata thought of how he would flex his jaw, his eye would twitch occasionally with his sharingan activating and his tomoes spinning around. But he would only close his eye opening it and he would have his normal onyx eye, he would continued on like nothing happened.

Hinata was starting to worry, when she approached him yesterday and grabbed his cheek trying to ask what was going on, he startled her by grabbing her by her neck and pinning her against a tree. That is when Hinata noticed that he was not aware of his actions. When he had her pinned he was not looking at her but through her.

Hinata had stayed still for a few seconds, simply because he was not hurting her. When he snapped out of it he looked at their situation and quickly backed up. But neither said anything and just kept on walking.

They had not talked and Hinata did not know how to approach the situation. She wanted to help, but didn't want to make him think that she was telling him that he was crazy.

Yes everyone knew that he was not well like his many taken mental exams said, but she thought Sasuke had only really bad nightmares. Now that she thought about it she had not seen him sleep not once.

Hinata stood from the bed and bit her lip, walking outside of the cottage she walked towards the beach and sat on the sand. Hinata watched as the sun was setting the air was getting chilly but her mind focused on the fact that Sasuke had not slept for who knows how long.

If that is true than what he has been having is Hallucinations. What she noticed is that the far away looks have been increasing in duration.

Hinata felt her eyes go blurry she hugged her knees to her chest and placed her chin ontop of her knees. Looking at the never ending Ocean ahead, the big sun was disappearing casting a beautiful scenery.

Sasuke and Hinata have gotten close, he was nice and gentle in her training. She can fight and walk around with her blindfold off she can hit a target right on the mark. Her skill have increased greatly as a Ninja. She can basically picture her surroundings in her blind state.

It was all thanks to Sasuke. In 3 months he had helped her with things that if she had tried on her own, would probably have taken her a year or two.

She closed her eyes and let her tears fall. Wrapping her hands tighter against her knees she cried more.

"I didn't think you would miss me this much Little Hime? Don't worry I will be back sooner then you think."

Hinatas head flew up. Her big eyes filled with tears stared at Sasukes figure crouching down looking at her.

"Sasuke I thought you had left!!?" She quickly wiped her tears and cheeks. He tilted his head and stared at her.

"Hmm I'm about to." Hinata smiled at his nice gesture. Sasuke is not an emotional guy, even when they were small he was never very emotional.

"I'm glad you haven't left yet Sasuke."

"Hm why is that."

Hinata quickly embraced him and buried her face on his shoulder.

"Come back safe Sasuke."

Sasuke stood still and looked at the sky, he brought her body close to him.

After a few seconds he pushed her back, taping her forehead one second and the next second in a puff of smoke he was gone.

"I will"

Hinata smiled at his soft reply just before disappearing.

"I will miss you, I'll be waiting for you." Hinata yelled out loudly. A little far away Sasuke gave one final look at Hinata turning he smiled softly to himself, it quickly disappeared he had an assassination mission to finish, and a private matter to investigate.

Sasuke disappeared into the darkness of the forest, intent on finishing before the 2 weeks are up. He didn't want to leave his little hime alone longer than necessary.

Hinata stared out at the dark forest a while longer. Her heart beat fast and it lounged to see Sasuke reaper and not leave. She put her hand over her chest. She knew she was starting to Love Sasuke.

She could feel it strongly in her heart. She bit her lip and looked at the sky that had Billions of Stars.

"Come back soon Sasuke!" She felt the wind blow her hair backwards.

1 week and 6 days later 💖

Hinata smiled and waved to the children she had been watching over at the beach close to her cottage. Once they were out of sight walking towards the small village she went back to her cottage lighting the fire. She sat around the fire getting comfy and grabbed a book near by reading it.

Her vision blurred and she went blind.

It had been one week since her vision had been alright. It would sometimes get blurry but she was fine. She closed her eyes and touched her face with her forefinger. She traced her eyes and dropped her hand on her lap.

She all of a sudden felt a presence near by, it didn't look like the person was a shinobi she didn't feel any chakra. But she could never be to careful. She got up and remembered the layout of the small cottage. A small sofa near the fire place she was just sitting on. She got up and felt around the couch where she had just dropped her kunai holster. Quickly grabbing one she sat down. She heard grunting and two sets of steps coming towards her door.

A furious knocking surprised her slightly, if someone was wanting to attack her they wouldn't knock but you could never really know, it could be some sort of distraction.

She was unsure if she should open. She bit her lip, what a perfect time for her vision to leave completely.

"Please.. My friend needs help- we need help. We are not armed I swear!! please open we are only fishers!! Please he's bleeding badly I just need some medical supplies but I can't leave him wounded." More furious knocking Hinata but her lip harder.

She closed her eyes and chanted in her head for her vision to return even if it were blurry.

She opened them and she had her vision back not completely it was partly blurry but it was enough.

She thanked Kami quickly and silently.

When the knocking stopped she quickly went towards the door and opened it just when the two young man were about to turn away.

She saw relief on the brown haired boy. She quickly smiled at the young man that was carrying his hurt comrade, Hinata gestured to come in but kept a safe distance just Incase, And the boy stumbled in with his purple haired friend that was bleeding badly.

"Put him on the couch there." He did as told Hinata left and got the first aid kit quickly from the bathroom.

Coming back out they worked furiously on the young man. He had a very deep cut along his abdomen like it have been sliced open by a Butcher Knife.

Hinata but her lip, the wind was very deep she had to use her chakra if she were to save the young man.

"I-i can you save h-him!??" Hinata turned to the brown haired young man and grimaced. No one around these parts are particularly fond of Ninjas.

"I-I'm sorry." Hinata shook her head. Before she could tell him there was only one way she could the young man dropped to his knees and bowed at her in the floor.

Hinata quickly tried to get him to stand.

"Please I-I he's all I h-have left of my Family he's a-all I have left in this world.!!" Hinata dropped to her knees also and picked him up.

Once he looked at her she quickly patted his cheek.

"Listen to me there is only one way to help your family member. But I need you to keep a secret for me, can you do that!?" The boy with wide teary brown eyes quickly nodded.

"Look I am a Ninja, I know some medical procedures! What I need you to do is calm down and just stay still! I will paralyze his body, but I promise to not hurt him okay!!"

The boy quickly nodded. They both got off the floor and went back to the wounded young man.

Hinata moves him to his side carefully but quickly and pressed the pressure point she knew by memory to paralyze a body completely. The young man stopped moving completely. Hinata grabbed her kunai and tore the rest of the young mans shirt down the middle.

She hovered her hands over his abdomen. Hinatas green healing Chakra quickly started working her magic. She worked carefully, and made sure the wound was closed completely.

Once done she gave a tired sigh she felt her body wanting to collapse, she was sweating and breathing fast and deep. Wiping her forehead she smiled at the brown haired young man that was looking astonished at his family members abdomen that only had a reddish pinkish scar.

"He will have a fever for maybe a day or two. He lost a lot of blood, once he wakes up we will give him water and small portions of food." Hinata heaved out.

"I-ugh thank you! I've never seen a Ninjas powers before! That was so cool!!" Hinata laughed softly at the young man his big brown eyes turned to her making his smile vanish.

"Are you okay miss?" Hinata nodded.

"I'm fine that took a lot of energy from my body but I will be fine. First let's get your brother cleaned up and yourself also! Are you hungry!"

The young mans stomach growled at that moment making them both laugh lightly.

Hinata turned to walk to the kitchen at the far left and stumbled a little making the young man quickly grab her by the waist.

"What the hell is going on here??" Hinata and the young man turned to Sasuke that just appeared at the door. His Onyx eye was red and his tomoes were spinning dangerously.

Hinata not caring how mad he was moved towards him quickly and quickly embraced him tightly. Sasuke grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him staring daggers at the young man that was feeling really scared at the moment.

"Sasuke I missed you so muchh!!" Hinata huged him tightly and buried her face onto his chest.

Sasuke looked at the woman in his arms and quickly held her tighter as he noticed that she had fainted.

"Heyy Sasuke are you going to let us in or what?"

Cliff hanger 😁😁😁🤫😁😁😄 till next time my lovely readers 💖😘😘

Littlebear 🐻🐻out✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 898 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
17.4K 376 26
The nights as clod as my heart. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong? Who is she... Her sent... It's inviting... I want her... ____...
47.7K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
3K 107 12
Life here's been pretty good lately, I got a new apartment (since the last one got blown to smitherings), been going on plenty of missions here latel...