Let me go, Alpha

By CompassedShip

When your mate is in love with someone else. You should let him go. But what about those newfound feelings o... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20

Chapter - 3

8.1K 318 382
By CompassedShip

A/N - Any of you read Manga? I am new in that department and hell! I am in love. If you want, I can suggest you some. I am in so deep in Yaoi department that my eyes are drooping and I need sleep. So this chapter is very fleeting. Hope you like it though.

A shoutout to all who read this story. I love you.

If no one read it here I might stop posting here. Let's see. 

---***--- ---***---

"Can you come to meet me?" Nick had asked on his third day of staying in the Styles' pack. Harry was not sure how to stop himself from agreeing.

"Where?" he had asked. His voice trembled when he remembered the last time he met his alpha. It was so long ago. Harry literally craved the alpha by now.

"At our designated place. You know that, Harry," Nick said then, his smile was acknowledgeable on the phone. Harry had to bit his lip. He wanted to go and meet Nick. Of course, he wanted to.

But...

"That place is not sacred anymore, Nick. It is matted by some creep," he answered then, his voice tinged with disgust. Those photos still angered him. Whenever he thought about those captions, he would feel frustrated. Louis was not supposed to see him like that. It was trespassing. It was a safe place for Harry and he never wanted Louis there. But now Louis was there, there with all those memories Harry made. Louis was there with them. He was blended along with Harry.

How could he do that?

"What do you mean?" Nick asked then. He sounded so blissfully unaware. Harry envied him. Nick was not feeling the turmoil Harry was feeling. Nick was not feeling the betrayal Harry felt when he realized how Louis had destroyed his sacred place. His secret peaceful hideout.

"I can't meet you, Nick. Not now. Dad will never let me go without a guard now. He knows about my defiance and he knows about our secret meetings. Plus he is just very fond of Louis. He would never allow it. I am sorry," his voice had broke.

He let those tears come then. Let them damp his cheeks. It was somehow soothing. Grounding even.

Tears were good. They made a person strong. Harry had to be strong.

"When will I see you again, babe?" Nick asked. He sounded mournful too.

Harry had gripped the bedpost, his eyes stilled on the floor, "soon. I will meet you soon, Nick. Let me go back to the Tomlinson pack. I will meet you there."

Nick laughed then, "Your father is not letting you meet me, why do you think your husband will? He is an alpha, Harry. He is territorial since birth. We all are supposed to be like that. As your mate, he will never let you come and meet me."

Harry had sprung up from the bed then, glaring at the mirrored version of him, "I would like to see him try and stop me. I am yours, Nick. I am all yours! I respect my father and that is the reason he can prohibit me from anything but I don't care about Louis. I don't care about his feelings either. So, I will see you as soon as I go there. You are just a river away from me then."

Nick did not protest any further.

They hung up after some hours.

---***--- ---***---

Laboured breathing.

That was all Niall could do when Liam stepped away from him. He rested his cheek against the cool tiles of the kitchen slab, his hands tingling with the force he had used to brace himself. He whined when Liam gripped his neck and pulled him away from the slab. When he turned, his nose collided with Liam's chest. He had to stop himself from mewling as Liam pushed him down against the slab again, now on his back. When Niall looked down, Liam was still erect.

"Slide up," Liam hissed, holding Niall's thighs and manoeuvring them to lock around his hips. Niall sat up on the slab, much to Liam's anger. Those brown eyes blazed golden when Niall opened his arms.

"What are you trying to do?" Liam asked, his left hand pressing down on Niall's chest, trying to shove him down on the counter as his right hand held his erection at Niall's rim.

"No- just..." Niall panted, his arms coming up to rope around Liam's neck, he pulled Liam closer. Their lips meeting in a kiss. Liam's head leaned forward so much that Niall had to lean back with the force. They both were panting heavily.

"My back hurts," Niall whimpered when Liam let go of his lips. He keened as Liam pushed back in, slotting them together.

"I am not finished yet," Liam hissed, his brows furrowed and eyes stuck on Niall's lips.

Niall pulled Liam closer again, hiding his face against the alpha's neck, "take me to bed. It is cold here." As if on cue, he shivered. The window of the kitchen was open, letting in cold breeze of the night.

"Hold me," Liam spoke, before Niall could ask for the reason, he was lifted off the counter and Liam was walking.

Niall whimpered when Liam placed him on the bed, falling with him. Their bodies joined still. Niall tried to hide his reddish face when Liam pulled down a pillow to place it under Niall's head. Liam knew how Niall could not breathe properly without a pillow under his head. The duvet was next to hide him from the chilly midnight air.

Liam thrust in again, shoving Niall upwards on the bed. Niall whined. His arms tightening around Liam's neck.

"Don't come in me," Niall whispered as Liam's thrusts became erratic. His body cowering when Liam growled at him.

"Why not?" Liam growled out, his hands under Niall's head pulling Niall up for a kiss.

Niall rubbed Liam's neck soothingly, trying to ease the alpha out from his possessive haze. He was not thinking clearly, as the alpha side of him was taking over. Niall understood that with every thrust.

"You don't want me to get pregnant. You are not wearing a condom, Liam." He whined, his legs hiking up on Liam's hips as Liam pushed his cock into him with a maniac vigour.

"Alpha," Liam hissed then. His teeth bearing to bite down on Niall's neck, where the mark opened anew. Niall clutched Liam's shoulders, placing his lips on Liam's heated temple.

"Call me your alpha," Liam groaned, his movement creasing suddenly. He blinked down at the blonde in his arms. Liam growled like an animal when he saw how sweaty and radiant the omega looked underneath him. Those blue eyes were blinking up at him through those brownish lashes. Liam pressed down, his lips finding the omega's lips then his jaw-line.

"You are not my alpha," Niall said then, his voice trembling. Liam's head jolted up to look at Niall. Fourteen days. It had been fourteen days. Everyday Liam would take Niall apart and demand to be called that omega's alpha but the omega was yet to give up.

"I am your alpha. Even your body knows that." Liam whispered, hitching Niall's legs a bit up onto his hips as he pushed against Niall's prostate. The omega was just panting underneath him, doing practically nothing.

"You are not wearing a condom, Liam. Pull out," Niall's hands came to shove at Liam's chest, trying to topple the alpha away. Liam hissed when he felt his knot growing. He held Niall's wrists in his left hand and his right hand went to cup Niall's face. The omega was thrashing underneath him now, crying out with pain when Liam bit down on his neck. He was trying to be free.

"You are mine," Liam growled just as his knot locked him in Niall's rim. His whole body rolling with the release. Liam had to bite down on Niall's mark when Niall tried to wriggle away. That settled the omega. Liam would never understand why he felt so accomplished whenever Niall hugged him close after they fuck. He would never understand why his alpha would growl with pride whenever Niall kissed the side of his forehead but he liked it. So today, when Niall did none of it, Liam was angry. He looked down to see that Niall was crying, his eyes shining with tears.

"You came into me," he hiccupped, "I can get pregnant, Liam! You are still coming!"

For a moment, Liam's brain went into overdrive. The picture of Niall, waddling around the house with a stretched belly almost got Liam hard.

Almost.

He looked down at Niall's flat stomach, his inside fluttering. The scary thing was, he could imagine it. Liam could imagine Niall with their pups, in this house. He could imagine those mini versions of them. But that was all. It was just an imagination. In reality, Sophia would carry his children, not Niall. Liam's alpha roared in his chest but Liam ignored it.

No.

No!

"You can take the morning after pill tomorrow. I want my pups with Sophia." The words felt foreign in his ears. Liam gripped Niall closer.

When Liam looked down, Niall was sobbing, his hands still holding onto Liam's shoulders. Liam smirked when he saw the mark. It was open again because of Liam's persistent bites.

Lima manoeuvred them sideways, pulling Niall on his chest, he closed his eyes. He had to wait until the knot went down. Then he had to go and meet his friends for the patrolling duty.

---***--- ---***---

Zayn's cigarette burnt brightly under the dark shadows of the night. Louis sat on the rock beside the efflux river with his eyes focused on the tip of the light. His rut ended a week ago but he was not sure if he was ready to face Harry yet or not. So he did not call him or tried to contact the omega. Louis was not sure if he would ever be able to meet the omega after this rut.

"Why are you sulking?" Zayn's question made no sense when it came to his ear. He quirked his brows at Zayn but then realized it was too dark for Zayn to see it. Well, in their wolf-form, they could see through the darkness but in their human-form, it was a struggle just like a normal human being.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

They both turned towards the narrow alley when they heard footsteps. The silhouette that walked closer to them was familiar to both of them. They both nodded their acknowledgement when Liam came to sit beside Zayn on the rock just in front of Louis.

"You are sulking since you came back from the rut-house. What is the matter? Plus when are you going to go and bring Harry back? It has been fourteen days, Lou!" Zayn spoke. He sounded a bit desperate to Louis.

"Okay?" it came out as a question then Louis furrowed his brows, "why do you care if I bring Harry back or not?"

Liam snorted just when Zayn huffed, "dude! Jay and Melissa. They both are prodding us for days now to ask you to go and fetch Harry. They are not sure if you want them to get involve or something so we are getting the hit here." Liam said, he looked like a disgruntled pup.

Zayn nodded along, "Niall misses him too. He asked me yesterday if you are going to the Styles' pack soon or not."

Liam frowned at Zayn, his lips tugged downwards, "Niall asked you? He never asks me anything!"

Louis huffed out a laugh, "bro? Are you serious? You don't share that kind of healthy relationship with him. I don't understand why he still bears with you. If he comes to me once with his problems, I swear to the Moon-Goddess, I will fucking separate you two. He does not deserve it."

Liam hissed, "He would never come to you with his problems. He is the one who wants to be by my side. He craves the power! He is fine. stop feeling sorry for him, okay?"

Louis threw the first gravel he could find towards Liam, hitting him on the shoulder, "quit it, you! What power are you talking about? That omega is falling apart every day. I want to help him but I can't intrude on any pack member's matters until they come to me or at least protest against it. The council will ask for Niall's confirmation and knowing him, he would never speak against you."

Zayn nodded, "that is the sole reason you are still able to have a hold on him, Liam. If Niall opens his mouth, the council, I and Louis will make sure that you don't get to lay a finger on him again. He will have my personal protection but according to our rules and regulations, we can't do anything without a complaint."

Liam shook his head, "exactly my point, you know? Niall knows that if he goes to you guys, you will help him but he does not. Why? Why does he tolerate all this? only because he wants it. He wants to hold onto me just like he planned."

Louis kicked some stone-chips at Liam, "no, you idiot. He tolerates all that because he loves you. He loves you so much that even we can see it. What is wrong with you? Can't you see it? You are thick if you can't feel it," he looked ahead then, "you are lucky to have someone like that, Liam. Everyone is not as lucky as you are. Realize it as soon as you can. Before he leaves you."

Liam shook his head, "we were talking about Harry. Let's concentrate on that for now." Liam would not agree but the thought of Niall leaving him rubbed him in a wrong way.

Louis sighed, leaning back on his back to look up at the moonless sky. The darkness was calming, the blankness matched Louis' mood. But at the same time, it was suffocating. The darkness felt endless, just like Louis' state at the moment, he was drowning but there was nothing he could do to reach the shore. He placed his head on his right arm as he spoke, "I am not sure I can face him at the moment."

For a moment, his friends were silent. Then Liam quipped, "Why? What did you do?"

Louis closed his eyes, trying not to remember those days in his rut, "I jerked off while thinking about Harry. Can you imagine it? I rutted against the bed while thinking about knotting him. Hell, for a moment I really thought about calling him and then I actually called Eleanor to help me the second day when it became unbearable. That omega would not leave my mind and I..." he stopped, inhaling through his nose. Breathe in and breathe out. Right. Calm down for God's sake, Louis!

"Did she- did you take her help ultimately when she came?" Zayn asked. Louis craned his neck to see his friend was leaning towards him, eyes furrowed. He looked confused. Beside him, Liam was just smirking. Louis tried to ignore Zayn for at least some time.

"What are you smirking at?" he asked Liam.

Liam shrugged with a short laugh, his shoulders moving, "nothing. Just... how you gave up ultimately. I was telling you from the start. Then you two were all about morals and ethics. Now, what happened? In a rut, it is impossible to just..." he looked at Louis and then at Zayn with an obvious eye-roll.

"I did not take her help," Louis said then. Zayn and Liam both turned to him with confusion. Liam looked like he did not believe Louis and Zayn just looked sceptical.

"But... you said you called her? She came right?" Liam asked.

"Obviously she did," Zayn laughed, a disgusted kind of twist was visible on his lips. Louis chose to ignore it. He turned his gaze to the sky again.

"The moment she was on me and kissed me, it felt..." Louis shook his head, that unease still there in his chest. He squirmed, the alpha inside him still mad about it.

"When she has placed a kiss on my neck I felt suffocated, you know? I felt like it was so wrong. Like, I was..." like I was not her to touch anymore, "... like I was not enjoying it. I was repulsed by her touch. It felt like someone was burning those places she made contact with. I had to stop myself from vomiting when she started producing slick... I actually pushed her out of the room. I can't tell you how ashamed I felt when I went to apologize to her. None of that was her fault. I called her. I asked her to help me out and then I just shoved her away. God, she is such an angel that she forgave me after that. I was so humiliated to even ask for forgiveness!"

When Louis looked back, Zayn was just staring at him with a blank expression and Liam had his brows furrowed.

"What?" Louis asked, his tone defensive.

Liam shook his head, "you actually sent El away? Why? It might be painful. Shit, Lou! Harry does not care for you. I hope you know how we saw Nick coming back from the Styles' pack last Sunday. He looked..." he stopped when Zayn placed a palm on his knee. Louis watched how Zayn shook his head and Liam gulped, looking away.

The pain that shot through Louis was unbearable. But he wanted to hear. He needed to know exactly how much of a fool he was. He needed to listen and stab himself for having hopes still. Harry was not his and he was never going to be Harry's. Shit! How foolish of him. He really got off while thinking about Harry.

How humiliating.

"Tell me," he whispered, sitting up, he glared at Liam.

Liam hesitated, his eyes landing on Zayn, who shook his head as if he was not sure how to react. Louis clenched his fists beside him.

"As the leader of this pack, I demand to know, Liam. Tell me," his tone left no place for argument.

Liam hesitated for a moment, looking at Zayn and then back at Louis. Zayn was just looking down at his feet, his jaw clenched.

"Please," Louis whispered.

"You know how Grimshaw pack's ferry-arrangement to Styles' pack is situated just beside our border with Styles' pack?" Zayn started, his eyes boring a hole through the ground.

"Yeah?" Louis asked.

"On Sunday, we were keeping an eye on the Tomlinson-Styles border from the southern tower. It was my duty that day as usual. Nick came to their pack around three in the afternoon." Zayn Paused for a moment, risking a glance at Louis. Louis was not sure what he saw in his expression but Zayn looked away again, "I caught him through my binoculars. We waited for any kind of mishaps but nothing. Then after three hours or so, around five or five-thirty in the evening, he left through the ferry. He looked," he squirmed on the spot. His eyes shifting to Liam for help but Liam was just sitting there, looking at nothing in particular.

"He looked?" Louis urged. His heart was beating slowly in his chest. He knew he had no reason to feel cheated or betrayed but the alpha inside him was roaring with anger, with pain. Unreasonable. It was all unreasonable. It was not like Harry cheated him. that Omega was not a cheater. Hell, this hurt. More than Louis would like to feel.

"He looked dishevelled," Liam said, whispered almost. "He smirked at us and showed us the finger and then took the ferry back to his pack." Liam finished talking in a pin-drop silence.

None of them spoke for some time. Louis was not sure for how long.

Louis gulped down the scream that was trying to tear his insides apart. He dug his toes into the grass to feel the roughness of the surface. Just to ignore the burning sensation in his chest. His nails scratched against the rough surface of the stony riverbank but Louis dug his nails even more. The physical pain was good, he could handle that. Emotional one on the other hand...

"They love each other. It is not as if... he is an omega. I mean, he needs the affection his alpha provides," Zayn whispered. His eyes finally meeting Louis'.

"What the fuck do you mean? He can go and let Nick fuck him when Louis is here suffering for him? Liam asked, outraged. He looked scandalized that Zayn even said it.

"I did not mean that, Liam... I just..." Zayn jumped in to make Liam understand his point. Their voices raised, cutting through the tranquillity that swaddled them.

Louis stood up from the rock, his inside crumbling with pain and he could feel the air around him was suddenly too heavy for his breathing. He gulped and then just ran towards the river.

Ciara welcomed him with cold tides, soothing his flames just a bit.

For time being.

---***--- ---***---

The call came the next morning. Harry looked down at his phone with a frown setting high on his brows.

Louis.

He picked up on the last ring. Well, it was not like he was counting.

"Hello?" Harry mentally kicked himself when his voice came out soft, cautious even. He should sound unbothered.

There was the sound of Louis' easy breathing. For some time they stayed like that. Harry stared at the white wall in front of him and Louis breathed softly on the other side. Harry was not sure how to proceed without blurting out about the photos. So he waited for Louis to say something.

The alpha stayed silent though.

"Shall I hang up then? If you are not going to talk then I can't hold the phone against my ear for long. It is causing money too," Harry asked after some time, his jaw tightening against his will.

Louis breathed on the line, "Do you want to come back?"

Louis' question made Harry quirk his brows. He looked down at the floor and then back at the wall. What did Louis mean?

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Do you want to come back now? Shall I send someone to pick you up? You can stay there if you would like. I am not forcing you to come back or anything." Louis sounded rushed at the last part.

Harry gritted his teeth with a frown on his face. His scalp itching with irritation. He felt frustrated. Why was Louis so hard to read?

"I don't want to go back there, no, but my mother will kill herself if I stay here any longer." Harry stood up then, pacing the room, "but I am not going to be treated like a stupid omega you can't give your time to. I am the Luna of your pack and I demand to be treated like one!" Harry had to inhale thoroughly to calm down. His eyes still felt hazy with the temper he was feeling. It was like fog layering his vision.

"What?" Louis asked.

Wow!

He had the audacity to sound confused.

"What do you mean by what? I am not going to be sent back and forth by your people. I am not a supply you are granting in your territory. I am your ome..." he stopped, eyes widening.

There was a pause, where Harry thought about jumping off his window. Would he die though? Otherwise, it would be another humiliation. A failed attempt.

"Tell me what you want then," came Louis' reply. He sounded calm and somewhat distant. Louis never sounded distant. Angry? Yes. Sad? Yes. Irritated? Yes. But distant? Never. At least not with Harry.

Harry did not know what to say. He coughed, the heat rising on his cheeks felt scorching. He scratched them.

"I want," Harry inhaled, squeezing his eyes shut, "I want you to come and take me back to your pack. I want you to treat me like the Royal I am. I demand the treatment I deserve!" he stomped his foot. Well, that was a childish behaviour but no one was there to point it out to him so it was fine.

There was a moment of silence on the other side. Harry pressed the mobile close to his ear. Then he heard some rustling sound. He furrowed his brows when he heard a female voice, talking to Louis it seemed.

"Hello?" Harry asked, his lips pursing in confusion. "Are you even listening to me? Louis?"

"Yeah, yeah. I am here," Louis said, he sounded a little breathless, "listen, Harry, if you want me to come and get you, I will be there around noon. I will just go and pick you up and come back. Tell me if it is fine."

Harry nodded, "fine. I will pack my things. Would you," he stopped to cough, "would you have lunch here?"

There was a commotion then the line went silent. Harry pulled the phone down from his ear to look at it, no. it was still connected. Then he pressed it back against his ear.

There was a giggling.

"Harry, hi, it is Eleanor here," came an overjoyed voice. It was too early for that much enthusiasm. Harry never liked these morning persons. They were not trustworthy according to him somehow.

Harry bit his lips, not knowing how to reply to that. What was she doing there with Louis? Were they out on a breakfast date or something? Harry gripped the canopy of his bed. His omega-self pouting for no reason.

"Hi," he replied, maintaining a formal voice.

"Uh, Louis is actually here with me in my house. He will have lunch here and then go to pick you up. You don't need to think about his meal. Just get packed to come back. Everyone misses you here." She sounded genuine. Her voice mildly happy and cheery.

Harry gulped the sour words, something bitter coating his tongue. The next inhale was forced. "Sure, Eleanor. It is not like I was worried about his meal or something. Can you give him the phone though?"

Louis came to the line then, huffing, "sorry. She is just a tease, took the phone right out of my hand. I..."

"Don't bother. I don't give a fuck why you are with her at this hour. It is not as if I care where you spend your night or something. Just come here and take me back. Don't be late." He hung up the phone.

No.

He did not give a fuck about Louis' life but that bastard was doing all this while staying in his pack. Members of that pack might know now how their alpha was spending his time with Eleanor and not with the Luna. It was a bad image for Harry. Still, he did not give a fuck!

.

The cracking sound of the phone breaking into pieces while colliding with the wall was pleasant to Harry.

.

---***--- ---***---

"See you soon." Anne kissed Harry's forehead with a watery smile. Harry closed his eyes, hiding his face into her neck. No matter what feud went on between them, she was still the most important person in his life.

Behind him, he could hear Louis' laugh at something Desmond had said. They were discussing something about supplies and borders since Louis came to pick Harry up. Harry did not pay any mind to it. When Louis came to take him back, Harry avoided him as much as possible. He was sure if he stayed close, he would confront Louis about those pictures and he did not want to make a scene in front of his parents. He was not ready to lose his calm in front of Louis either.

"I will come to discuss the irrigation system of your pack soon. We all are practically waiting for the monsoon, you know? It is not just your problem," Louis shook his head, a smile gracing his lips; "Zayn is going crazily worried about the lands and crops. He is the manager of our food-department and he takes his duties very seriously. I will ask him to come and take a look at your fields. He can give you advice about the grains too."

Harry watched how Des was practically hanging from Louis' every word. How bright his smile was when Louis said something witty. He noticed how Anne smiled proudly at Louis too. Harry distasted the alpha even more now. it was as if, Louis was taking away everything that was dear to Harry.

"Are you finished?" Harry asked, leaning against the side of the car. He watched with careful eyes when Louis sighed, smiling at Desmond, "I will visit soon. We can discuss the transfer then," When Desmond nodded in agreement, Louis turned to face Harry, well, not really to face Harry but at his direction. Harry frowned when Louis passed him to go and sit in the driving seat. Louis started the Jip and waited in it for Harry. Harry ignored him to say goodbye to his parents for the final time.

---

The ride back to the Tomlinson-pack was silent. Harry took some sideways glances at Louis but Louis did not reciprocate. Not once his eyes shifted from the road. Harry squirmed in his seat, looking back and forth between the road and the alpha. He had so many things he wanted to clear up with Louis but that alpha looked closed off. His expression blank.

Harry looked up at the tower beside the barbed-wired fence of the border. Harry smiled when his eyes met Zayn's on the tower. Zayn looked down at their car and smiled at them.

"The leader's car," Harry watched how Zayn informed through the walkie-talkie and the gate of the border opened. Styles' pack did not have such security. Louis nodded towards Zayn, his smile warm and friendly and drove through the border. The car stopped when they were finally inside the Tomlinson-pack. Louis waited in his car as Zayn descended from the tower. Zayn came running and planted a kiss on Louis' cheek with a sloppy noise. Louis cringed with a laugh and shoved him away. Harry watched the exchange silently. Then Zayn climbed into the Jip.

"Welcome back, Harry ." He grinned at Harry with those crinkling eyes. Harry nodded with a small smile. Zayn then looked at Louis while Louis drove silently.

"Okay, can I tell you about your schedule now or you will hear about it after dinner?" he asked.

Harry watched how Louis' face twisted as if he was in pain.

"Just tell me now. I want to sleep after dinner. I am too tired." Louis whined almost.

"You whine!" Harry whispered. His eyes on the alpha.

Louis sat up straighter, his expression turning back to normal and impassive. Behind them, on the back seat, Zayn barked out a loud laugh.

"Yes, Harry. He whines whenever things get unbearable for him," Zayn spoke, still laughing.

"Alphas don't whine!" Harry said then. He sounded confused to his own ears. When he looked at Zayn through the rearview mirror, Zayn was looking back at him, furrowing his brows. Harry turned his head to watch how Louis gritted his teeth and then huffed. He did not say anything though.

"Alphas don't whine? Why not? Who told you that, Harry ?" Zayn asked. He looked confused.

Harry was even more confused. He shook his head, "it is such a weak thing to do for an alpha. They should always be in control and tame their emotions. They never whine or complain because that shows weakness. Alphas are not weak so they don't whine." Harry stopped when his speech was over. He was proud that he remembered Nick's words so thoroughly. He would pat his back if Zayn was not gaping at him.

What?

The car stopped in front of the Pack-house and Louis turned to look at Harry with a twitch of his lips. Was he laughing at Harry? Harry wanted to speak again but Louis shook his head in something like disbelief.

"I don't know who told you that, Harry, but that is such a bull-shit knowledge," Louis spoke, Zayn nodding along.

Louis exhaled, relaxing in his seat, "there is no difference between Alphas, omegas and betas except some physical ones. Emotionally we all are the same. Emotions are your strength, Harry. You should always be able to show it. Those who hide their emotions behind the mask of masculinity and braveness, they are the weakest ones. Alpha or not, omega or not, you should be able to show your emotions. Your strength does not depend on your wolf's genre, it depends on you. We don't look down on others just because they are born as Omegas or Betas. In this pack, we respect everyone who deserves it. What you said is the point some alphas still believe in and they try to dominate their mates or their packs but I am against it. I will always protest against it until a day comes where," Louis looked ahead at the pack-house, his eyes not focused on anything, a determined expression adorning his face, "every wolf is judged by abilities, not by his or her status. I will fight for the equal rights until I die. I will show those aristocrats that no, omegas are not weak just because they are omegas or no, alphas are not strong just because they are alphas. There is nothing dangerous than these prejudices. The animalistic side of us should not lead our thinking process. It is just a part of us but we are more than a wolf."

Harry could feel his eyes burning. Why?

Oh!

He forgot to blink.

He flapped his eyelids as fast as he could and stared at the alpha in front of him. Louis turned his head to smile at Harry and then he was opening the door of his side of the Jip and hopping off. Harry watched him go around the Jip. He watched how effortlessly Louis was picking up his luggage from the back.

"We have an omega troop," Zayn's words brought Harry back from his haze and he turned to look at the beta who was smiling at him, "do you want to see it?"

Harry furrowed his brows, "omega troop? What is that?"

Zayn laughed, "You don't know anything about our pack, do you?" when Harry just shrugged, Zayn smiled at him, "We have a troop of omegas, whom we train. They are our precious fighters. They join us along with alphas and betas when needed. Louis trains them twice a week. Liam and Melissa are mostly in charge. Our omegas can take down any alpha around this land. Today Louis trains them till dinner, that is why he was saying that Stan should go and bring you back. He had to cancel the training and ask Fred to take his position."

They both flinched when there were suddenly sounds to banging against the door of the Jip. Harry looked out to see Jay, Niall and Melissa were standing there to greet him. Harry smiled when Jay almost pulled him out of his seat and wrapped him up in a warm hug. He ignored the confused and almost floored part of him for now.

An omega troop?

---

When he stepped into his room, his eyes fell on the bed. Harry took in the white bed-sheets and the neat surroundings. He turned to see that Louis was sitting on the sofa, his lips pressed together to hold a cigarette in place.

He looked exhausted.

So Harry refrained himself from confronting Louis about those photos.

Tomorrow, he thought. He would ask tomorrow.

"You made the bed?" He asked instead.

Louis' eyes shifted from the television to Harry and then he shook his head, "no? I did not. You made the bed when you left, remember?"

Harry gaped at Louis. What?

Louis smiled sheepishly then, "err... sorry. I should have asked someone to clean it. Actually, I was not coming here often after you left," this place felt strange without you, "so I did not notice. Shall I call someone to clean it?" Louis stood up hurriedly.

"I was not coming here often after you left," Harry's head swirled with the information.

Right.

Louis was not coming here after Harry left. Of course, he was not. He went and stayed with Eleanor or some other omega then? Harry could not get rid of the bitter taste that filled his mouth, he twisted his lips and shrugged, "no need. I cleaned it before I left. So it is fine." he turned to go inside his room but then stopped. He whirled to face Louis again, "you can go and sleep with your omegas even now if you want, you know? I will not mind."

There.

He said it.

He did not care.

Louis looked confused, his eyes fell on Harry and then at the bed and then came back on Harry, "what?"

Harry shrugged, he maintained a straight face as he spoke, "I don't mind if you sleep around." Hold your chin high, Harry, "I mean, obviously, you are not going to stop having sex for one year. I know that. I am not that naïve and I don't want you to stop your life for me. I am fine. more than fine actually," he watched when realization settled on Louis' face. Harry watched how Louis' jaw flicked as he gritted his teeth. Harry pushed further, "you can go tonight also. I don't care. Do you want to bring them here? I have no problem if you fuck them here on the sofa. I don't give a damn."

The room was silent after that.

Harry stared at Louis who was staring right back, their eyes meeting with confusion and something like hesitation.

Then Louis shook his head, tilting his head downwards. A small laugh escaped his lips, "thank you for your kind permission, Luna." Harry balled his fists at the sarcastic indication on the last part of Louis' words.

Louis was already sitting down on the sofa to turn on the television. Harry could not understand how an alpha was so calm and composed all the time. Alphas, according to Harry, were short-tempered and arrogant most of the time. Louis, on the other hand, was everything an alpha should not be like. Harry tried to rewind the last two months of their marriage to see if Louis ever lost his temper but nothing came up in his memory. He watched how the alpha in front of him was smiling at the Television while watching an episode of FRIENDS. Harry could not match Louis with that traditional alpha image. It confused him and at the same time, angered him.

"I want to meet Nick," Harry's voice sounded adamant in his own ears and he held his head high when Louis shifted his eyes over to him. He would not back out even if Louis tried to stop him.

There was a frown on Louis' face, his lips pursed. For a moment, Harry thought that Louis would deny him and Harry was ready with protest if that was the case. But then Louis nodded, his expression clearing. The smile that came to Louis' lips resulted in Harry's furrowed brows.

"You are an adult, Harry. You don't need my permission to meet your alpha. You are free to do whatever you feel like," Louis said, his eyes again back on the television.

Was this guy serious? Harry could not understand how Louis was so laid back about everything! He did not even ask Harry about the details or why he was trying to meet Nick. At this rate, no one from this pack would listen to him. Harry frowned at his own thoughts then. He did not care if someone gave Louis respect or not. He did not care. Nope.

"I know that. I am not asking your permission," Harry gritted out. Louis confused him. He was married to Harry but how easily he just now said that Nick was Harry's alpha. It was not something Harry was used to. Since childhood, he grew up seeing those possessive alphas, who would beat their omegas up if they did something without permission and Harry hated them too but Louis was not... this was not something Harry anticipated. Harry felt out of his depth with Louis. He felt like his knowledge never worked in front of Louis. As if, Louis was always challenging those prejudices. That made Harry uncomfortable. Somehow, the image Harry painted of Louis' was breaking and that was not something Harry wanted to happen. Harry was not sure about the unknown image Louis was painting of himself.

"I am just informing you. Tomorrow I am going to meet Nick and I don't want you to stop me." Harry looked how Louis paused the show and faced him.

With a smile, Louis shook his head, "I will never stop you from anything, Harry."

Harry did not wait any longer. He left the room as fast as he could.

---

The moonlight showered the Tomlinson pack with its whitish glow. The pack looked calm and finally ready to let sleep consume them. The whole pack was resting in their houses and just the patrolling team was awake.

Well, not just the patrolling team, an alpha was awake, his eyes glinting with tears as he tried not to think about the omega who slept in his bedroom, who was his lawfully wedded omega but was not his to claim.

And one omega, who was twisting and turning in his bed as his thoughts kept running back to a certain alpha.

They both cursed the situation.

They both stayed awake while thinking about each other.

Without them knowing, they both went to sleep while thinking about each other.

---***--- ---***---

A/N - I hope you liked the chapter? Yeah? Please let me know how was it? Leave kudos and comments. Please. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
1.1M 37.4K 32
• completed • 56.9K words • explicit • Harry stalks towards Louis, grabbing his hips. He wishes he could burn Louis with his fingertips the way Lou...
106K 5K 10
(Completed) Louis and Harry. Two inseparable friends. They did EVERYTHING together. That was until Harry came out and two best friends became sworn...
160K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...