☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Living wi...

By Allaania

When Elizabeth finds a strange necklace of Flying Mint Bunny she doesn't think anything will happen if she ke... More

☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Living with England
Late. Again.
Crazy. Right?
So I'm not special...
Saved by the Brit.
The Promise.
Awkward...
Parents are not a problem
Starting day.... England chills with Obama?!
Introduction
The Truce.
Let ze torturing begin!
Sympathy and Sparta
Explination.
I need your help
Hi America
Hotness can blind you.. Okay, now I'm just grossed out
Hello, I'm the Virgin Mary
Absurd
Depressed?
I wonder...
Double shit.
Accelerate!
Trapped with Pirate(s)
That would have backfired...
Brainzzz!... And pink frilly panties.
I'm the heroine! So everything is like making a P.B. 'n J!
When you're older.

My old life. Destination... 'Haha, very funny... Oh god he's serious.'

8.9K 308 119
By Allaania

*Cough* *Cough* Hello? Well then. This is getting, uh interesting? The next chapter should hold a bit of humor. At least I hope so. I don't try to write humor I'll just not force myself to write to... seriously :) Jouir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark waves slowly lapped against the stone wall, growing larger and angrier whenever a ship pasted by. It’s wake making a crashing sound on the stone. I watched contently as the sprays from the river splashed up, leaping into the air and turning shades of red which came from the large Ferris wheel night time lights. It was quite magnificent really, I probably would have been more enthralled with it had I been older. Instead I perked my head up as our boat slowed down, turning so that it could slip into the dock. A huge grin grew on my face at the sight of the Ferris wheel. It was one of my favorite things about this city.

The London Eye.

Turning around I raced towards the woman who was standing with a serious face and a straight back.

“Mummy, mummy!” I shouted as I stopped in front of her. I bounced lightly where I stood out of excitement. She peered down at me, her features like stone.

“Stop hopping.” He commanded, her voice holding no emotion.

As told I stopped my movement and stood there trying not to move under her hard pressing gaze. “Mummy?” I finally tried again, my voice sheepish this time.

“What is it?” She asked coolly.

“It’s the London Eye.” My smile returned to my face as I said it and I almost started bouncing again but I knew better.

She let out an annoyed sigh, “I can see that Elizabeth. You don’t need to point out the obvious.”

I cringed at her words, averting my eyes to the ground not wanting to meet her eyes. I was too scared to.

“Sorry mum.” I said in a whisper.

“It’s quite alright. Just don’t make the same mistake again.” She said before turning around and walking inside the ship, leaving me outside alone in the cold. I didn’t even notice as the ship game to dock and everything go still.

Stunned for a second, unable to move I finally shook my head before racing in after her. I slowed to a walk as I came up behind her. She stopped in her tracks and I almost ran into her. Taking a step back I looked around her to find a tall man with brown hair and green eyes, unlike my mother’s pure blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Papa!” I squealed, taking a few steps towards the man in an attempt to run at him. Instead I heard someone clearing their throat loudly and stopped where I was. Looking up to my right I saw my mother staring down at me with an almost disgusted glare.

Gulping I turned back towards papa. Gripping the end of my blue dress in both of my hands I dipped down in a curtsy. “Hello Father.”

“Elizabeth, no need to be so formal.” He said kindly with a smile spread across his face. My own smiled returned as I straightened up and flung myself at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he let out a laugh and spun around once before setting me back on the ground. He patted me on the head and I giggled before he looked back at mother.

“Abigail,” He said, slight warning seeping into his gentle voice. “She is only seven. Is there really any need for her to be so formal?”

Mother lifted her chin slightly in the air, “She must learn young or else she will grow up to be a barbarian. You should understand this Nathaniel.”

I didn’t know what they were talking about and I didn’t even try to listen. Instead I was still interested by the London Eye. While they were talking back and forth in low whispers with one another, urgency in their voices, I slipped out of the boat, making sure no one knew I had left. Walking out onto the dock I stared up at the Ferris wheel once more in awe. It shone with red lights that spun every time it moved. It lit up the dark night sky adding life to the boring grey buildings that surrounded it. With a huge grin smeared on my face I skipped off towards it.

When I reached the entrance I pulled out my ticket which had been hidden in my sweater pocket. Clutching it in my hands protectively I looked up at the large Ferris wheel once more. It was really amazing. My young mind believed it to be the biggest thing in all of Britain, which was really the entire world in my eyes at the time.

“Elizabeth!” I hear a voice shout my name and whipped around. My brown hair which was done up in a loose bun, which had been weakened form all my running, came undone at the suddenly movement. It cascaded down me and reached just past my shoulders. I watched as mother and father were swiftly walking towards me. Panic took over. They were going to punish me for running off. I wouldn’t be able to go on the London Eye!

I couldn’t let that happen. This was the only thing I had to look forward to ever three months. Nothing else mattered expect for this. Gulping down my fear I turned away from them a raced towards the eye. I only stopped to show the man my pass onto the Ferris wheel. Ignoring the weird look he gave me I rushed onto it as fast as I could.

As the Ferris wheel lurched forward I finally found the strength to move my legs. Pushing myself to go over and look out at the water I made myself move. As I was walking across the ‘eye’ I saw a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye. Titling my head to see what is was I found a blonde haired man giving me a curious look. It wasn’t mean or scary at all, just pure curiosity. He was wearing a strange green outfit that I found funny along with his bushy eyebrows. His eyes were green but a lighter color than my fathers and mine. Our gazes locked then and he tried a small smile.

“Hello love. What are you doing here all by yourself now?” He asked in a gentle, calm voice as if he was trying not to scare a rabbit

“Riding on the London Eye.” I stated plainly, still staring straight at him. Tearing my gaze away I looked out at the River Thames as he were lifted higher and higher above the ground.

 “Where are you parents?” The man sounded concerned this time.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Somewhere below. It doesn’t matter.”

He let out a sigh. “You shouldn’t run away from your parents little one. It’s dangerous.”

My face bubbled up with heat then. “It’s not like mum cares about me anyways! She’d rather send me to the Bullwood Hall than be in the same room as me for five minutes!” I yelled at him. Stomping my foot on the ground I crossed my arms over my chest and angrily sat down next to him.

He blinks at me a few times in shock, “Surely you are exaggerating. Your mother must love you very much.”

I glance at him and our eyes meet once more. Looking away I uncross my arms and fiddle with my fingers. “She doesn’t. She’s always yelling at me and acting as if I’ll never be good enough.”

“How old are you?” He asks me out of the blue. Honestly I couldn’t blame him. I was mature for my age, I mean, what seven years old knows about Bullwood hall?

“Seven.” I say shyly as I glance out at the water once more. My eyes locking on the River Thames, not leaving the view of the serene water.

“Really?” He says in bewilderment.

I nod my head solemnly. “How old are you sir?”

He gives a soft chuckle. I assume he was smiling but since I wasn’t looking at him I had no idea. “Older than you.”

“That’s not an answer. What’s your name?” I try, feeling as if he owes me something in return for knowing my age.

He doesn’t say anything for a second. The silent tugs at my curiously and I return my gaze to his face. He looked deep in thought before saying, “Arthur Kirkland. And yours?”

“Elizabeth Foster.”

My eyes shot open but I didn’t dare move. I hadn’t forgotten what had happen like before. This time, I was fully aware of the events that had taken place. From the slow rocking movements that were moving the room I guessed that I was on a ship. Of course it was a different one than England’s. This one was far too fancy, decorations spread across the room with pictures hanging from the wall. Arthur’s ship was far too barren and old. It seemed as if it had been used a long time ago, stripped of all of its treasures and jewels. Almost like a ghost ship. Arthur…

Arthur. Like that man from the Ferris wheel so long ago…

I had just had a memory dream where I remembered that forgotten past. I shivered at the thought. My days in London were long behind me.

Of course, no matter what happens I am still me. I haven’t change. I haven’t turned into a smart person. I am still me.

So naturally I didn’t connect the two people together immediately. How was I supposed to know? They only had the same voice, name, cloths, personality, and face. You couldn’t trust me to work off of that little of information I mean, come on! But sooner or later it had to click.

Bolting up straight in my bed I screamed, “HOLY SHIT!” My voice wavered at the end and turned into a yelp of pain instead of realization and shock. Flinching I fell back onto the soft bed, my left hand clutching my stomach carefully. There was a bandage wrapped around it but the thought of how it got there didn’t cross my mind. All that did was the scary feeling of something wet on the bandage. Retracting my hand from my wound I saw a red liquid covering my palm and fingers. Blood. My blood.

I took in a shaking breath. Panicking wouldn’t get me anywhere. Throwing off the bed sheets I slid myself out in one quick movement. Letting my feet touch the ground I let out a painful gasp as I tried to will away the pain. It was sharp and searing yet felt like bubbles of lava. Not a fun feeling. No not try at home kids. No not try at home. After catching my breath I spotted a cane that was conveniently placed at the side of the bed, leaned up against a small table. Reaching for it I cringed and bit my lip, holding back the yelp that tried to escape from me. Grasping it with my right hand I pulled it back closer to me and tried standing up. That didn’t work out to well because I just fell back on the bed, this time unable to contain the yell of pain. Sucking in a shallow but light breath I tried once more, this time succeeding.

Pushing all of my weight onto the small cane I agonizingly slowly made my way over to the door. Grabbing the handle I turned it down and pulled the door back. What I saw what not what I expected. The hallway was thin and the walls were pained while. The floor was carpeted with an expensive looking red that held a floral design in it. And blue lined every corner in sight. One last thing caught me off guard. The walls weren’t wood or stone. Touching it carefully I felt cool metal under my finger-tips. I was obviously not on a pirate ship. But then what was with the room I was just in?

Glancing back at it I noted that it most definitely did not look like the hallway. The walls in the room were a dark wood and everything old fashion style, all pained light blue and white.

Letting out a small sight I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway to the left. I only passed two doors before I saw one that had a small window on it. Checking inside of it I noticed two men standing next to one another. One was steering the ship, that I now realize I assumed to be a yacht. The other man was sitting down next to him, staring at something that lay in front of him on a small table.  

My eye sight was a starting to get fuzzy so I couldn’t make out the two figures. A hint of panic started too coarse through me. Was I kidnapped? Who were these men? What did they want with me? What did they do to England? As my mind was racing I didn’t notice that the man who had been sitting down spotted me through the small window. He stood up from the chair and hurriedly rushed over to the door. By the time I noticed he was reaching for the handle. In a quick, panicked, adrenaline pumped moment I took a few steps back and lifted up my cane.

As the man pulled the door open and stepped out I held my cane at the ready. He peeked out and I swung at him. But instead of hitting him over the head like planned my cane connected with air. The momentum and my unbalanced injured state sent me flying forward. I didn’t have time to let out a squeal or yelp. Yet I didn’t hit the ground like I thought I would. Strong hands shot out from underneath me and grabbed my sides, making it so I was held up in the air by who ever had saved me. In that moment I actually wished I had fallen. It would have been less painful.

Agonizing, piercing pain shot through my entire body. But the pains main point, the spot that made me want to pass out was my stomach where I had been grabbed. I let out a loud scream out of pain as tears stung and fell from my eyes uncontrollably. It was too much. The pain was too intense that I was sure I was going to faint. Instead the hand quickly set me down and retracted. They then moved to my shoulders where they held my firmly so I wouldn’t fall over.

“Sorry!” A voice yelled in panic and apology.

“You idiot!” The man from the wheel shouted at his comrade. Leaving his post he ran over to us. My vision became worse and even this close I had no idea who they were. I couldn’t make out anything.

“Give her here.” The man said again, grabbing my arm lightly and slinking it over the back of his neck before wrapping his other arm around my wrist. His hold was so soft I almost didn’t realize his hand was there yet somehow he was supporting me perfectly fine with such a loose grip.

“Dude, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” The man behind us said as he stood up and started walking next to me, the concern in his voice to obvious it almost made me doubt my sudden thought of who it was.

“Alfred?” I called softly, my voice sounding like air.

“Yeah. It’s me.” He reassured me as I was behind set down on a chair carefully. My vision was slowly starting to clear but I still couldn’t quite make out the other man.

“Where am I? What’s going on? Who’s the other guy?” I asked in small panic.

“I’m not sure where we are. Ya know, it’s not my job and all so dunno,” He explained, failing the explanation part of it. “We’re going to- I dunno either. Oh but this guy is-!” America was cut off by the strange man.

“I am France. Remember me, oui?” He said, his voice surprisingly holding no flirtatious tone. “We are on the North Atlantic Sea and are headed for France.”

“What? Why? And how long was I out for?”

“Because that is the safest place for you right now and…” I could tell he was biting his lip, debating what to say next. “You were out for eight days.”

Eight days. Was he serious? No, he must be joking.

“Haha very funny France. How long was I out for?”

Him nor Alfred answered. A look of horror washed over my face. I gulped but it just felt like clay was stuck in my through. Sucking in a big breath I dispelled the thought from my mind. Instead I forced myself to ask another question.

“Why is France the safest place for me? What’s going on?” I questioned him intensely, my vision finally clearing.  His jaw was set in a firm line and his blue eyes wary. He looked me in the eyes with pity.

“Because mon cheri, the privateer England is out to get you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Le gasp!* Didn't see this one coming!.... No, seriously.... I did not see this coming.... *shrugs* at least it opens a whole new world to ideas that I have set in motion.... kinda.... but SOME! And it allows my very final plan to take effect BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I SHALL NOW EAT YOUR SOUL >:D .... Yeah, no. Hetalia fans souls taste weird. No offence or anything but it's the truth. They give me a tummy ache :(

 What a shame. Elizabeth is being chased by that. (Picture to the side. look at it!) Boo hoo. What a pity. *balls fist up* He's sexy and she knows yet she don't know how to show it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 168 6
A simple story about you, the reader, meeting the infamous Arthur Kirkland under some rather unfortunate circumstances. ~~~ Hetalia - Hidekaz Himaruy...
496 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
14.2K 416 45
(Ghosty don't read this book) [ENDED/ABANDONED] Y/N, a shy girl at school, a fangirl at home. You always loved hetalia, it got you through history cl...
2.1K 24 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...