The Hobbit and Lord Of The Ri...

By Johanna_AJ

➕ LOTR and TH actors imagines. ⚠I do not own any characters, except for Y/N, which actually means : your nam... More

1. Faramir X Reader
2. Thorin X Reader
4. Fili - Request (Part 1)
5. Fili - Request (Part 2)
6. Legolas X Reader
7. Éomer - Request
8. Kili - Request
9. Richard Armitage - Request
10. Legolas - Request
11. Dean O'Gorman X Reader (Part 1)
12. Dean O'Gorman X Reader (Part 2)
13. Bilbo X Reader
14. Legolas - Request
15. Pippin - Request
16. Thranduil - Request
17. Merry - Request
18. Pippin - Request (Part 1)
19. Pippin - Request (Part 2)
⚠I NEED HELP!!!⚠
20. Legolas - Request
21. Bilbo - Request
22. Legolas - Request (Part 1)
23. Legolas - Request (Part 2)
24. Thranduil - Request
25. Legolas&Kili - Request
26. Aidan Turner X Reader
Requests 🤗
27. Fili - Request
28. Aragorn - Request
29. Legolas - Request
30. Thorin&Thranduil - Request
31. Pippin - Request
32. Lindir - Request
33. Fili - Request
34. Legolas&Thranduil - Request
35. Aragorn - Request
36. Boromir X Reader
37. Bofur - Request
The End 🔚
Oh. My. God! *o*

3. Boromir X Reader

9.2K 183 55
By Johanna_AJ

Boromir x Reader

Summary : Y/N and Boromir have never gotten along, but that was until they saved each other's life and confessed their feelings...

Words : 1856.

A/N : First of all, I wanna thank you very, very much for reading, voting and commenting on my previous chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this book! Also, please tell me about whom should the next Imagine be about. You can choose a LOTR character or one from TH, it doesn't matter.  :)  'Till then, hope you enjoy this imagine as well, and please don't be afraid to request. Lots of love! Xoxoxo

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Y/N's POV

Ever since I have joined the fellowship, Boromir has been acting strangely towards me and I didn't even know why. Every time I tried to talk to him, he would either ignore me or snap and insult me. At first it hurt me hearing him calling me names, but I soon got used to it. Plus, Aragorn, who was my brother and my best friend at the same time, was always there to stand up for me, even if I asked him not to.

The funny thing is that, even if Boromir is being a jerk most of the time, I always find myself drooling over him. Yes, it's crazy, I know... But I can't help myself. I have fallen in love with him since the very first time I saw him. I tried to do everything to get him to like me, but in vain.

The others and I were currently leaping out of the boats, ready to clamber over the wooden shore. I was a little dizzy and felt like throwing up, but that was just because of the boat trip.

"We cross the lake at nightfall. Hide the boats and continue on foot... We approach Mordor from the North." Aragorn ordered.

"Oh, yes, just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil, an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks. And after that, it gets even better...a festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see." Gimli stated, nodding his head.

"That is our road. I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf." my brother smiled.

Gimli frowned, confused. "Recover my..."

"We should leave now!" Legolas suddenly spoke, turning to Aragorn and I with tendency.

"No! Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness." I replied, while the the blonde elven guy turned around and glanced into the Parth Galen forest.

"It is not the Eastern shore that worries me, Y/N...A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it."

"Where’s Frodo?" Merry suddenly asked and my head instantly snapped around, my eyes flying to Boromir's shield which lied abandoned by his camp bed.

"Boromir is gone too!"

Frodo's POV

I was walking beneath the trees, lost in my thoughts. My feet were hitting the rough edge of an ancient stone slab, my eyes following an overgrown path towards some stone stairs that were leading to the Summit of Amon Hen. I suddenly heard a crackling sound and I froze.

"None of us should wander alone, you least of all. So much depends on you, Frodo..." I heard Boromir speaking, so I turned around slowly and stared at him.

"I know why you seek solitude. You suffer, I see it day by day. Are you sure you do not suffer needlessly?" he asked.

I stayed silent for a moment...I could've heard the murmur of the wind and the distant roar of the Falls of Rauros.

"Let me help you! There are other ways, Frodo... other paths that we might take."

"I know what you would say, and it would sound like wisdom but for the warning of my heart!" I exclaimed, placing my hand over my heart.

"Warning? Against what?" Boromir questioned confused, as he started moving towards me, making me back away from him.

"We’re all afraid, Frodo. But to let that fear drive us to destroy what hope we have...don't you see that is madness?"

"There is no other way!" I argued.

"I ask only for the strength to defend my people!" he yelled, dropping the wood he has collected. "If you would but lend me the Ring..."

"No!" I snapped and hurriedly stepped away from him, but he followed me.

"Why do you recoil? I am no thief!" Boromir stated.

"You are not yourself!"

Y/N's POV

I was walking around searching for Boromir and Frodo, when I suddenly saw them both. The good part was that they were safe, but the bad part was that Boromir was trying to steal the ring from Frodo.

"What chance do you think you have? They will find you, they will take the ring  and you will beg for death before the end!" Boromir exclaimed, while Frodo turned to leave.

"You fool! It is not yours, save by unhappy chance. It might have been mine! It should be mine! Give it to me! Give me the ring!"

I started running towards them when I saw Boromir leaping on top of Frodo, grasping for the ring!

"Boromir! Stop it!" I yelled.

Frodo had only moments to act. He ripped the ring from around his neck, put it on his finger and then...he disappeared.

As soon as Frodo disappeared, Boromir started spinning wildly around, yelling into thin air! Man...That guy had some serious issues!

"I see your mind... you will take the ring to Sauron. You will betray us! You go to your death and the death of us all! Curse you! Curse you and all your Halfl-"

Before he could have finished his sentence, I slapped him hard across the face, making him stumble and fall. His body started shaking and he seemed to realize what he has just done.

"Frodo? Frodo! What have I done? Please, Frodo...I'm so sorry! Frodo..." he called out.

"Boromir, you need to calm down! He's somewhere close... Don't worry!" I spoke softly, trying to comfort him.

He glared up at me, narrowing his eyes. "How do you know that? You know nothing!" he snapped andI immediately frowned at his harsh words.
"Why are you even here? It's not like you're doing anything useful anyway..." he added.

"And you are? You have just tried to take the ring! All you ever do is complain and argue about the stupidest things!" I argued back.

He suddenly got up and rushed towards me.
"You are the only stupid thing from here!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, he pushed me fiercely on the ground, making me gasp in pain.

I knew he was crazy, but I have never actually expected him to lay his hands on a woman.

I looked up to him and he seemed pretty surprised at himself as well. "Y/N, I... I didn't..."

"Don't. Even. Start!" I growled.

Before he could have replied, I saw Merry and Pippin running from Uruk-hai...They were trapped.

Boromir and I quickly took our weapons and started running into their direction, trying to block the stroke of the leading Uruk-hai.

"Run! Run!" I encouraged them and fortunately, Boromir and I menaged to distract the monsters so Merry and Pippin escaped without being followed by them.

"Ugh! They are too many!" I exclaimed.

While Boromir and I were fighting, I suddenly saw Lurtz aiming his bow towards Boromir. Without even thinking twice, I quickly started running into Lurtz's direction, smashing his bow with my sword before he could have released the arrow.

He growled, taking out his sword and starting fighting me. I tried to keep up, but he was so much stronger.

With one swift motion, my sword flew off my hand and I found myself stumbling backwards and falling on the ground. I looked up at Lurtz and saw him raising his sword above me, getting ready to kill me, so I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come.

When it didn't, I slowly opened them and saw Boromir jumping on Lurtz and stabbing him in the back, making him gasp and fall dead on the ground.

"Are you ok?" he asked breathlessly.

"Y...You s-saved me..."

"Well... You saved me too. I saw how you stopped him from killing me." he said as he smiled and pulled his hand out for me to help me get up.

"At least I had a good reason to save you... You didn't have any!" I said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

I blushed and looked down. "Um... N-nothing, forget what I said!"

"No, please! I insist! Why did you save me?" Boromir pressed, looking me straight in the eye.

"I...Well...I couldn't let him kill you because..."

"Because what, Y/N?"

"Because... Because I'm in love with you!" I finally replied, and then looked away, expecting him to snap. When he didn't say anything, I turned my head towards him and expected him to be angry, but he was actually smiling.

"Do you really love me?" he grinned.

I gulped and nodded my head, not trusting my voice, while he came closer to me.

"Good..." he whispered, wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me even closer to him. "Because I love you too!"

My eyes widened in surprise, but before I could have said anything, he leaned to press his lips over mine.

At first I was surprised, but I soon relaxed and kissed him back.

Seconds later, we pulled back and looked into each other's eyes.

"Why have you been such a jerk lately?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because I... I thought that my feelings for you would vanish if I pushed you away..." he stuttered, leaning his forehead over mine. "But I was wrong... The more I tried pushing you away, the more I found myself falling for you." he continued. "Forgive me for hurting you, my love! I never meant those words. And trust me that I didn't mean to push you today... It was just something out of anger! I promise it will never happen again and I hope you can give me another chance..."

I smiled and pecked his lips in response.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

"Hm... Let me think..." I hummed. "Yes!" I smiled and he chuckled, kissing my cheek and hugging me tightly.

Suddenly, I heard someone clearing their throat, so Boromir and I turned around, only to see my brother, Aragorn, watching us intently.

He crossed his arms over his chest, staring at us intently. "What have I missed?"

The end!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Next imagine : I let you choose! :)

Next update : Tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 11.5K 200
The world of J.R.R Tolkien is one of the greatest ever written about, and inspiration for these one shots and imagines. Read about your favourite Elv...
153K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...
1M 24.9K 65
~occasionally updated still~ Imagines with your favorite characters from the Hobbit! Including - but not limited to - Thorin, Legolas, Kili, Fili, a...
286K 4.9K 71
Imagine yourself in Middle Earth. No inappropriate/adult content, etc. NOTICE- Requests are closed. However, I still enjoy interacting with you a...