A TYPICAL YOONMIN STORY ~ {CO...

By koofIwr

.. Contains- •Smut •Swearing •mpreg More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
epilogue
Q&A

end

3.6K 110 70
By koofIwr

NAMJOON CAN FUCK ME UP.

HIS DIMPLES THOUGH.

-(not linked to the story)-

——————————————————————————————

"Welcome home kiddies!" Jimin whisper sang, placing Ellie's baby carrier down.

Yoongi quickly shut the door to prevent any cold air coming through, and placed Prince's baby carrier next to Ellie's.

"Let's put them in the nursery."

Jimin nodded as he tried to pick up the babies out of their carriers.

"No no stop! I'll take Ellie." Yoongi whisper shouted.

"You can't overwork yourself." He added.

Jimin sighed before handing Yoongi Ellie.

They walked over to the babies nursery which was half blue, half pink.

(why the fuck do my pictures not want to work? ): )

"Goodnight sweeties. I love you." Jimin whispered, kissing the top of the babies heads.

"Appa loves you too." Yoongi said, stroking the babies cheeks.

-

-

"Ugh Jimin what's that noise?" Yoongi groaned, putting his pillow over his head.

"It's the kids. I'll go see to them." Jimin mumbled, sitting up and sliding his small feet into Yoongis slippers.

Jimin walked into the nursery and saw the twins crying.

Both of them.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted, making sure to be loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

A few seconds later, Yoongi burst into the nursery.

"Yes I'm here what is it? Is it the kids?" Yoongi panicked.

"They're both crying." Jimin said.

"Oh my darlings." Yoongi said, picking them both up and sitting in the armchair in the corner.

Jimin came and sat on the edge of the armchair, kissing Yoongi on the cheek.

"We should have a family photoshoot." Jimin blurted out.

"W-what? I'm not really photogenic.." Yoongi mumbled.

"Come on Yoongi please?" Jimin pouted.

Ellie grabbed Yoongis finger, causing her appa to look down at her.

"Well, maybe." Yoongi smiled down at his daughter.

Jimin clapped his small hands.

"I'm going to make breakfast." Jimin sang.

"What is it going to be today babe?" Yoongi asked.

"Pancakes!"

"Yay! You hear that my sweets? It's pancakes for breakfast today!" Yoongi smiles at his children, looking up at him.

-

-

"Omo, I'm a Grandmother!" Mrs Park said, taking Ellie from Jimins arms.

Yoongi put his arm around Jimin, with Prince on his lap.

"You guys are so cute." Mrs Park gleamed at the boys.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." Yoongi said, passing Prince to Jimin.

Yoongi walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole.

Once he saw who was at the door, he opened it.

"Wasssupp Grandpaaa?" Namjoon said, pulling Yoongi into a bro hug.

The rest of the 'gang' entered the apartment and sat on the leather sofas.

Jin, Tae and Yoongi went into the kitchen.

"Have you got it ready?" Jin whispered.

Yoongi nodded.

"Okay so we are going to the park right?" Tae asked.

Yoongi nodded again.

They all put there fingers to their lips as the sat back down onto the sofas.

"Hey, how about we all go to the park?" Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah, I want to get out of this house anyway. It smells like baby milk." Jimin laughed.

Jimin and Yoongi got their children ready and headed out to the park with the rest of the guys (and women).

(Seokjin, Namjoon, Jin Sung, Hoseok, Yeri, Taehyung, Jungkook and Mrs Park.)

-

-

"The park is so nice at this time of year." Jimin sighed, pushing Princes pram. Mrs Park was pushing Ellie's.

They stopped and sat on a bench underneath a blossom tree.

"Jimin," Yoongi started. Jimins and the rest of their friends/family stopped and looked at them.

Jin and Taehyung smiled.

"Yes Yoongi?"

Yoongi took Jimins hands and stepped down from the bench, getting on one knee and pulling a ring box out of his pocket.

Tears started prickling at Jimins eyes.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Jimin, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the only one I would love. You changed me completely. You made me into a better person, a person people can rely on and actually trust. Before I met you I was trash. Complete trash. I made fun of people because my life was a mess, and I didn't want to admit it. The moment when we first kissed, I felt joy for the first time in a long time. You were and still are the most good and important thing in my world, along with our children. I love you so much, and want to become your proper family. Park Jimin, will you marry me?"

At this point, Jimin had tears running down his cheeks.

"Yoo-Yoongi, of course I will. I love you so much!" Jimin grabbed Yoongi and pulled him into a kiss, before pulling him into a tight hug.

They hugged for about a minute, crying on each others shoulder.

Even Jin and Mrs Park were crying.

When they pulled away from the hug, Yoongi took the ring out of the box.

Jimin held out his hand to Yoongi, trying to hold in his loud sobs.

Yoongi slid the ring onto Jimins finger, before kissing his hand.

Jimin flung his arms around Yoongis neck and pulled him closer once more.

"I love you so fucking much." Yoongi whispered.

Jimin blushed.

"I love you too Yoongi."

———————————————————————————————————

Nooo it's the end :(

I might do a epilogue ?

Idek yet.

Also I know I'm late but HAVE YOU HEARD JHOPES MIXTAPE ?

IM ADDICTED .

Anyway ty for reading !

I hope you enjoyed this story !

<3

•C•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 248 9
【DISCONTINUED】 ★★★ ❝Stop being so damn 「clingy」, it's annoying!❞ ❝If that's what you want...❞ ❝He doesn't want you... And will never be able to. ❞ ...
437K 14K 25
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
4.4K 335 32
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...
82K 3K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)