The Diary Of Hermione Granger...

By dracosmeatstick

It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

3.3K 67 69
By dracosmeatstick

October 31, 1998

It was now October, leaves turning brown, air turning chilly. Today was Halloween, which meant Hogwarts would be having a annual celebration, and Professor Slughorn would be hosting his party for the Slug Club. As usual, students would attend some type of party, or even house parties inside common rooms. Lucky for Draco, Slytherin had been planning their annual Hallowe'en party since the first day of school. Slytherin were always the ones to have the best parties, they did strive to be the best of course. After days of persuading Hermione to come to the Slytherin party with him, she gave in under the exception that her friends could come. This party, was truly going to go down into history.

Draco and Hermione walked into the great hall for breakfast hand in hand, their relationship still getting stares and uncertain glares. It had been a month and people still were learning to adjust to the fact that Draco Malfoy out of everyone was now dating a muggle born. For the Gryffindor's it was just weird to see one dating a Slytherin and vise versa.

"Wow, it's beautiful!" Exclaimed Hermione to Draco as they made their way to the Gryffindor table to sit with their friends.

"I think you're more beautiful." He said to himself quietly so she couldn't hear.

Draco nodded when she looked up for a reply as they examined the thousand's of live bats fluttering from the walls and ceiling's, while a thousand more swooped over the tables in low black clouds, making the candles in the pumpkins stutter. Their breakfast feast's has already appeared on golden plates, made for special occasion. They sat down, being greeted happily by their friends.

"Hello, Draco and Hermione!" Chirped Harry as he sipped some pumpkin juice down. His arm was around Ginny protectively.

"Harry." They said in unison. Hermione turned to the two Slytherin and other Gryffindor and nodded. "Blaise, Pansy, Ginny."

"Granger."

"You can call me Hermione, we've been friends for a month!" She huffed, making Blaise chuckle.

He flicked his wrist to tell her to piss off, and turned to Draco evilly. Draco grew the same expression confusion the Gryffindor's.

"So how about that party, with us in charge it's destined to go down as the most bloody awesome party Slytherin has ever had." Began Blaise, chewing a chicken leg. "I heard Miles Bletchley is planning on adding expanders into the room to make it as big as a ballroom."

"I heard Theo is charming extra bedrooms into the common room for people to get..." Pansy paused and smirked. "Frisky."

Neville who was sitting next to Ginny spit his corn out and began gasping for air. Pansy laughed at his innocence before turning to Luna.

"Hey Loon, are you and your boyfriend coming?"

Luna shrugged and looked as if she was thinking so hard she might pass out. "Well I do believe Professor Slughorn invited Neville and I, I don't want to reject his offer. Not many people are going this year and I don't want him to feel bad!" She replied sadly.

Pansy scoffed and shook her head. "That's no fun, we all gotta get frisky!" She put her hands up in the air and jiggled them around crazily making everyone laugh. Pansy wasn't too bad if you were her friend, but be her enemy though and it's flaming hell.

"I can agree with that." Draco chucked, smirking at Hermione who was blushing. Harry glared at Draco, which made him wipe the smile off his face.

"All I know, is we won't be light on the stock of firewhiskey." Blaise added with a wink.

"Oh Merlin, remember fifth year when Draco had a drinking habit and used to down like five glasses of firewhiskey a day?" Pansy recalled, Draco's eyes widening from being exposed.

"I thought we agreed to not talk about that." Draco growled. "If you want to embarrass each other. I'll tell them about the time I wouldn't sleep with you, so you went slept with Crabbe and Goyle at the same time."

"That's bloody disgusting!" Ginny spat, cringing. "Who would have shagged both Crabbe and Goyle!?"

The happy faces on Draco, Blaise, and Pansy dropped and Draco immediately felt regret for bringing the two late Slytherin's up. All three of them fell silent, morning the loss of their two best friends. They were Draco's best friends since before first year, and even the thought of them being killed in the war made him sick.

Pansy and Blaise could tell Draco grew disturbed, and his face grew green. He began shifting in his seat uncomfortably, before jolting out of it and heading for the bathroom to collect himself before he broke down in front of everyone. He missed his best friends, all he wanted was his two goons back that he loved. Sure Blaise was great, but he was friends with them for nearly ten years, he felt like a part of his soul was ripped out when they were killed in the war.

Hermione frowned and assumed what it was about. She was going to get up, but sat back down once Blaise shook his head. She knew to leave him alone to get a breath of fresh air. Poor Draco.

"So, what time does the party start?" Ginny awkwardly asked, trying as hard as she could to break the ice.

Pansy cleared her throat and shook the nasty thoughts out of her head. "Seven, goes until whenever you feel like. Although, most end up passing out anyways so probably not until tomorrow if you drink like us Slytherin."

"I've never drank an ounce of alcohol in my life." Ginny replied, nudging Harry. "Right, Harry?"

He coughed and nodded. "Mm yeah, haha, no alcohol!" He shakingly replied with his voice an octave higher than usual. Liar!

Ginny gasped and scowled at him. "When did you drink? How come you never told me!?" She asked angrily, all of them lowering their positions in their seats.

"Fred helped me out in the war, he saw I was stressed trying to find the horocrux's with Ron and Hermione, so he sent me off with loads of firewhiskey."

She turned to Hermione shocked. Hermione grew pink. "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" She raised her voice in disbelief.

Hermione crosses her arms and huffed. "I might have, what's it to you?" She spat, Ginny giving her a deathly glare in return.

Blaise turned to the doors of the great hall once again, which he'd done every few minutes that Draco was missing. It was this time where he finally caught an eye full of platinum blonde hair. "Guys, Draco's coming back." He interrupted , as they turned their heads to see he was smiling. A fake smile if they knew one.

"Sorry, I just had to take a moment." Draco apologized after taking a seat. He put his arms around Hermione for comfort.

"It's fine, we all understand." Replied Hermione.

Pansy nodded, eyeballing the clock just a few feet away. It was time to head to first period, which was potions. Groaning she pushed her plate away and pointed at the clock.

The group turned and groaned. Another minute of Snape and they were going to go bonkers. Heading to class, they talked about what was to come of tonight. They were preparing for a Slytherin jungle.

~•~
(Several smut warnings LMAO oops, deez Slytherin || also drarry warning brace yourselves)

"Harry, come on! We're going to be late for the party!" Hermione exclaimed from the common room below. "Whats the point of doing your hair if you already have a girlfriend? Your taking longer than Malfoy. Ginny and I are waiting."

"One more minute and I'm coming up there and dragging you down by your ear!" Ginny threatened.

"Coming, girls!" Harry said from the mirror. Sighing, he decided that his hair was the best it was going to look, and made his way to the stairs. Ginny was tapping her foot impatiently. "And I do NOT take as long as Malfoy."

"Whatever." Hermione said, laughing. Hermione knew that in fact, Draco and Harry took the same amount of time on their hair. Harry and Draco were a lot more alike than they realized.

Harry, Ginny, and Hermione made their way to the Slytherin dormitories down in the dungeons. This is where they had agreed to meet Draco, Pansy, and Blaise. Harry wasn't looking forward to it, he only came because Ginny made him. The Slytherin were the ruthless students, and Harry doubted anything good would come out of tonight. After being told by Blaise that one of the rules of the party, was that the host house which was Slytherin, led the traditional game of wizard's truth or dare. That meant that they cast the original rules. What's worse than a bunch of naughty of a Slytherin's making all the rules? Nothing. The most daredevil games were played in the Slytherin dormitories, because in Slytherin truth or dare there were no rules. Harry hated no rules. It was a scream of utter chaos.

After a while walking, they had reached the dungeons, being greeted by three familiar Slytherin.

"Well, well, well." Mocked Draco. "Looks like these three did show up after all."

"Sadly." Harry replied, rolling his eyes.

"Well, the parties just begun." said Blaise as he mumbled the password to the common room. "Ladies first."

"Then why don't you go in, Blaise?" Ginny mumbled.

"OI, SHUT IT, GINGER!" The Blaise screeched. Harry grimaced and hurried into the Slytherin common room, done in the predictable green and silver hues. It was large, huge even. It reminded them all of the Yule Ball. The makeshift bar was to the left, and all of the furniture had been magically reduced and placed in the corner, leaving the huge, cavernous room bare for the DJ center, dance floor, and the open area left for the game. Hermione smirked. She was hoping to get closer to Draco tonight, they'd only done it once. She wanted to try again.

"Hermione!" Seamus Finnigan called from the bar, fire whiskey in hand. "Come on over!" Hermione trudged over to the bar, noticing that Harry and Ginny had already ditched her and was dancing on the floor. Pansy and Blaise has disappeared and she couldn't find Draco within the crowd. Hermione ordered a fire whiskey from the Slytherin seventh year. Taking a sip, she surveyed the room for Draco once more. Where could he be?

"You think this is going to be a good party? I see that most everyone's here already." Said Dean, as he sat on Seamus lap.

"Yeah," Hermione said, scanning the room, "I'm hoping that the Slytherin's are naughtier than they look, though, because otherwise the game isn't going to be any fun."

Seamus jaw dropped before smirking at her comment. Much to everyone's surprise, the Gryffindor book worm was quite the party animal, Draco must be rubbing off on her. He began snogging with Dean, leaving Hermione to drink by herself. She drank a few until she began to feel a bit woozy. At this point, she didn't see any of her friends and the common room was like a muggle night club. People grinding, snogging, leaving to rooms, who knows what else?

After an hour an a half or so of this, the Slytherin spokesperson, Theodore Nott, called some of the seventh years over for the game.

Some of the ones left preferred to dance, or left in couples, but most of them stayed. It was with this, that she could make her friends shapes out and she stumbled over to them towards a large circle gathered around Theo. She could see the faces once she got closer making out Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Harry, Hermione, Lavender, Terry, Ginny, Michael Corner, Dean, Seamus, Susan, Hannah, and Ernie Macmillan. If lavender was here, then where was Ron?

They all sat in a circle in the corner by the blazing fireplace. All of them had either a bottle of fire whiskey in hand. Hermione knew she was next to Draco by his familiar mint scent, and bright blonde hair. She downed some water to knock the alcohol effects off.

"So Theo, what are the rules?" Asked Draco, sprawled out on the floor drunk. He had unbuttoned his green dress shirt, leaving his chest bare in the firelight. Hermione unconsciously licked her lips, a tid-bit that both Draco and Michael noticed.

"No rules." He said

Draco's eyes centered on Hermione's smirk, his grey eyes dilating. She's so fucking hot when she sits at that angle. He thought, eyeballing her body.

"Well Theo, where's the bottle?" Blaise slurred next to him.

"Right here," Seamus said, downing the rest of his fire whiskey bottle and placing it in the center of the circle. He ran his hands over Dean's back repeatedly.

Theo spun the bottle, the opening resting on Hannah Abott. Terry's smile widened.

"Truth or Dare, Hannah?"

"Dare." She said. Theo's eyebrows shot into his hair. Hannah looked suggestively at him, daring him to say a good one.

"I dare you to give Ernie Macmillan a lap-dance." All the guys in the circle whistled, and Hannah glanced at Ernie, who was leering at her suggestively. Everyone knew she had a mad crush on Ernie since third year. Ernie smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

She saw his reaction and then smirked, her eyes dilating as she crawled over to Ernie. He licked his lips and sat cross-legged, with his hands behind him. Hannah sat straddling him. She opened up her blouse, showing Ernie, along with the rest of the guys there, her red lace bra poking out. She began to grind into his hips, all the while shoving her boobs in his face and moaning softly. Ernie eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he groaned. Hannah smiled and continued to undulate her hips, her suggestive gasps causing all the males in the room to stare open mouthed, their glazed eyes fixed on the moaning girl. The girls watched too, picking up tips. Hannah was a really good lap-dancer.

After five or so minutes, Theo broke it up.

"Alright you guys, break it up. It's Hannah's turn to spin the bottle." Hannah regretfully got up from Ernie's lap, removing his possessive hands from her waist.

Hannah spun the bottle, watching with delight as it came to rest on Ginny. Ginny's face blanched. She was in a relationship with Harry, who was looking at her nervously.

"Truth." She sighed. Dares were more fun, but not if they led to the breaking up of your boyfriend.

"What pair of people sitting here do you think would have the hottest sex?" Hannah said sneakily. Because of a charm placed on the party, whenever someone agreed to truth, it had the same effect as Veritaserum. Ginny looked around the circle thoughtfully.

"Honestly? If Draco wasn't with 'Mione, then I'd say Harry and Draco. Since Draco isn't, I have to say Hermione and Draco." Draco looked pensively at Hermione, while Harry glared at Ginny.

"That's twisted." Harry muttered. Yeah, he liked guys, but to imagine them having sex? No way. He looked across the circle at Draco, unconsciously checking him out. Yeah, Draco's hot, he admitted. But he was still Malfoy. Draco appeared to be having the same debate in his head. Plus, he was Hermione's and he had Ginny.

All the people in the room, except for Dean, who was passed out drunk, noticed that both the boys in question had dilated eyes. Hermione and Ginny made eye contact and smirked. This was interesting. Strangely, Hermione found the thought of them doing it hot. They were all close enough friends to not really even care, as long as given permission. She knew Ginny thought the same. They both shared a giggle.

"My turn." Ginny said triumphantly. She spun the bottle, noticing Hermione's lips moving discreetly. As she had predicted, the bottle landed on Harry. Harry cringed at the wicked gleam in Ginny's eyes. Hermione, too, was smirking.

"Truth or Dare, Harry?"

"Dare."

"Harry," Ginny began, "I want you to strip from the waist up, then strip and snog Draco." Shocked silence filled the room as Harry stared blankly at Ginny as the statement sank in.

"No bloody way in hell!" He cried, outraged. There was no way he was going to kiss the lips of the one person at Hogwarts that had ridiculed him since day one. He wasn't going to snog his best friends boyfriend, and why was his girlfriend supporting this? How dare she?

"So does that mean you're going to break the rules of the game, Harry?" Hermione said sweetly and maliciously. Harry shut his mouth, remembering what would happen. If someone backed out of a dare, they had to go to Snape and tell them they might have gotten another student pregnant. Snape already hated Harry, it was death if he had to do the second option. Harry sighed and began to strip off his black tee-shirt. Draco glanced at him in horror.

"Wait a second here! You can't be serious! Are you mental, babe?" He shouted at Ginny. "Aren't you jealous, ANYTHING?"

"No," Ginny spat sassily. "Not one inch."

Everyone in the circle snickered. All the girls were fidgeting in their spots, already hot at the very idea of Draco and Harry. Both men were easily the hottest men in Hogwarts. The two of them together would be mind-blowing.

"Do you want to back down, Malfoy?" Harry asked quietly, his shirt off. His tanned skin gleamed in the dim lighting. "I can't do this, if you don't give consent!"

Draco's eyes gleamed at the bait. "Of course not, Potter. I never back out of a challenge." And with that, he took of the remains of his dress shirt, leaving his chest bare. Harry's eyes widened, not expecting Draco to actually go through with this. Was he mad also? Maybe it was because he hardly had drank anything and the rest of them were blasted.

Harry gulped and walked over to Draco, pausing in front of him.

"Well, Harry?" Hermione maliciously smirked. Harry took a deep breath and began to lean forward. Draco unconsciously leaned forward to meet him, and their lips met hesitantly.

The kiss was awkward at first, both men aware of the audience. But after Draco opened his mouth to take a breath, Harry took advantage of the entrance and dove his tongue in, fighting for dominance. Not to be outdone, Draco tasted Harry's tongue with his own.
Neither of them realized that they had risen to their knees and were fighting for control. Harry gained the upper hand while Draco paused for breath, Harry moving to Draco's neck and pushing Draco onto his back on the stone floor. Harry was now on top of Draco, and placing possessive bite marks on his neck. Draco was moaning softly. Both of them seemed to have forgotten their audience, and the identity of their make-out partner. Hermione and Ginny were very turned on at this point, desperate to grab their men and head into the bedrooms.

"Harry, your turn!" Called Theo.

As if remembering where they were, they jumped apart. Harry frantically crawled back to his original place and hurriedly placed his black shirt over his growth, his face turning pink.

"Well," Ginny said breathlessly. "That was most definitely the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Harry looked at the clock, mentally tallying up the minutes. Fuck. Shit, hell, fucking fuck, fuck? Yeah. It was definitely more than five minutes.
"You let us go on for ten minutes!" He exclaimed angrily. Draco was fingering the mark on his neck. Harry blushed as he realized he was watching the mark turn purple and dark. Mine, he thought. Wait, he's not yours, he's Hermione's! AND YOU HAVE GINNY! Harry turned his eyes to the floor in shame..

"I lost track of time. I think it's easy to say everyone present was sufficiently distracted, don't you?" Mocked Ginny.

Harry scowled at her furiously. What game was she playing at?

The game had to end early, seeing as after the Harry/Draco act, everyone was too hot and bothered to pay attention to the game. Ginny and Harry had went off into their own room, tension rising between the two. Draco sat in shock, realizing he was infact bisexual. What took him more by surprise was seeing the looks Hermione had been giving him the whole time. Even now, she was staring him down from the bar like she'd attack him right there. It was making him hot. He was watching her every seductive move, until a male figure had swept beside her and sparked up a chat. Who was it? Growing angry, he narrowed his eyes to see it was Michael Corner. Oh, no you don't.

Draco strutted to her, snaking his arm around her waist protectively. Biting down on her earlobe, he puffed hot breath onto her neck, sending shivers down her spine.
"Babe, room, now." He growl whispered, her immediately giving in weak at the knees.

"Okay, Draco."

He stopped and folded his arms teasingly.
"From now on, you call me daddy." He spat with a lowly seductive tone.

"Yes..."

"Daddy?"

She cleared her throat and nodded.
"Yes, daddy." She spat shocked. When did he become so sexually dirty?

"I like the sound of that, lets have you call me it more often." He stated back in more of a demand than question. Smirking, he led her into an open room, tossing the door shut behind.

It was a night of lustful and sexual interaction between the two. Only an hour later did they find themselves asleep from the alcohol taking over and tiredness from the shagging. Draco lied with his arms wrapped around Hermione, as they shared the warm fuzzy blanket above them. One thing they both knew, they were going to regret it in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.6K 33
The war is over, Hermione and Ron are happily together, going back to Hogwarts for their 7th year with their best friends, Harry, Ginny, Neville and...
491K 9.9K 38
Everyone in seventh year are going back to Hogwarts to finished it. The Golden Trio is backing apart and only Hermione, Ginny, and Ron are going back...
730K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
1.1K 52 13
Harry returns for his final year of Hogwarts, much to his dismay. Ron and Hermione at his side, things have changed and not many people know how to d...