Jungkook's little sister[COMP...

By bookkks123

How would being siblings with this cutie would feel Hey guys first story so any mistakes tell me thanks... More

Chapter 1 (part 1)
Part 2
Blanky blank blank
Stuck
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 part 2
First Day of Practice
5
6
Bts bio
Day of the Concert
8
9
10
11
Hehe
Omg
💞💞💞💞💞💞
💞💕❣️❤️💝
💞💝💕
12
13
14
15
Eiwkgkwickgek
16
17
18
19
20
Heyyyyyyyy
Im backkkk (sorta)
Im back (agin not really but idk)
What the aofkekdr
Ello
Ok im ded
I is dead
Heyo
Hey yall
...
21
22
23
24
Hey yall
25
yo yo
26
yo yo man
heyyyyyyyy
27
28
29
heyyyyyyy
30
yoyo bro bro

Chapter 3

6.1K 138 2
By bookkks123

        Jungkook P.O.V
The next day I got a call from Bighit. (H:Bighit J:Jungkook)
J:hello?
H: hello can you come to Bighit in about 10 minutes?
J:sure I'll be there
H: thank you bye
Hang up
I got dressed then went to Bighit. I got in and saw the manager. I asked why he needed me and he said that he got news. He then said that he has decided on what group to put Jamie in.
    Let's rewind a bit
     Jamie P.O.V
I got up and saw everyone except for jungkook. Suga then told me that he went to Bighit. We ate and played with each other. I then got a call from jungkook (J.J:jungkook J:Jamie)
J: hello?
J.J: hi! Can you come over to Bighit with the hyungs?
J: sure!
J.J okay bye!
J:bye
Hangs up
I told everyone and we got dressed and got in the car.
Now let's go back to kookie
     Jungkook P.O.V
I was waiting outside until I saw Jin's car. I came up and saw them. I led them inside to where manager hyungnim was. He then told us that Jamie was going to be in BTS! Everyone has their jaws touching the floor. We said thank you and came home. We then jumped for joy and said out loud, " WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!!!!" We went out to eat and then on the ride home, I saw Jamie sleeping. I carried her inside and put her on the couch. Then I went into my room.
  Suga P.O.V
I came in and I was going to go to bed tbh but I saw Jamie sleeping on the couch so I took her to jungkook's room and laying her down right next to jungkook and went to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope u enjoyed this one. I am making another one later so be prepared byeeeeeeeee :) >-<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
230K 6.7K 20
You have always been a single child, you never knew what it's like to have a brother. Since your mother passed away, your dad found someone new and t...
1.3M 29.2K 45
"step bro, what are you doing?" just kidding .. unless😳 in which, y/n's mom, married a man with a son. jungkook, a hormonal teenager, and an innocen...
392K 21K 46
What will be your reaction if one day you see the person you hate but you loved before and he is the reason why you became heartless? But you crossed...