(Y/n) on ice (Victor X reader)

Da Edge_L0rd12

You have loved skating for a long time,the reason why is because of your idol....Viktor Nikiforov. You are fr... Altro

The inspiration
So We Meet
The Coach
At The Rink
Sad
The fight
The fight part two
At the cafē
Forgivness
YURIO
He is a freakin jerk
YO
Im sorry
Sorry again
Is he in love
I honestly hate him
I do not agree
Wow
I dont want to do this
Leave
Uh oh
Why did you come
Not a chapter, please read
Ugh
The haunted house (halloween special)
getting ready for Date night
Date night
Christmas party special
An
Sick
Much love
Sick part 2
A N SORRY
Hey chirren(Please read!!!!!)
Sooooo

My coach not yours!

1.8K 54 1
Da Edge_L0rd12

I looked confused "Well yeah"

Viktor stop for a second. "Wow" he said

"Let's Just start, ok" I said with I cute smile on my face.

Viktor chuckled at me when I did that for some reason.

"What" I looked at him in confusion/shock/anger because I had no clue what he was laughing at.

He smiled at me and said "it's nothing, when you smile like that you just look really cute"

I looked at him trying to not make it awkward and said "ummmm what are you talking about I always look cute" (and writer~chan looks fergalishis(sorry about the fail at the super bowl Fergie))

"Japan isn't under  a rock why is it weird we know his stupid name" I told him. (With a face like this😑).

He looked at me innocent look "it's a stupid name that shouldn't be a thing, because it's nonsense".

"He's a famous brat so kinda everyone knows him" I remarked.

" So everyone knows his name and not mine,I guess I'm not as famous as him". Viktor says sulking with his hand over his face.

" You know that's not what I meant" I said rolling my eyes.

Viktor picked his head up and took his hand away from his face laughing.

Yurio walked through the door and looked pissed. He started to yell about a promise that Viktor made to him. I have no clue what he was saying.

"Viktor you have to come back to Russia with me, you promised you would coach me" Yurio screamed.

Viktor took Yurio away so they could talk outside, so I just started skating. They soon came back in and Yurio started yelling at ME for some reason.

"Viktor is my coach not yours, he promised he would be my couch so he will".

"Whatever you say kid, if Viktor wants to go back to Russia with you then he can it's not me dissension". I told Yurio, not seeming hurt but deep down I was.

Viktor looked upset but I have no clue why, maybe he actually likes it here.

Yurio looked to Viktor and said "ok then Viktor let's go".

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

57.8K 1.2K 51
You remember it like yesterday. The day you met him. Skating has always been fun and hard for you but it was him who gave you inspiration. Now he's i...
3.4K 37 29
Four years have passed since Viktor took Yuri under his wing as his coach. Since then, the two have retired. On top of that, one of Yuri's American f...
304K 7.9K 50
Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break from her ice skating career, and for now...
216K 6.3K 18
Y/n is just a girl who loves to ice-skate not for the competition or the fame, just for the feeling she gets when her blades connect with the ice.