Leave

I got back in bed and looked at Wattpad and saw that kacchanswife updated one of my favorite books, call 'she's mine'. So I read some chapter because I'm not close to being finished. I got a texted while I was reading witch annoyed me and it was from Viktor so I forgot all about it.

I opened the notifications when I was done reading. The texted was also annoying.

The text from Viktor said "I realize that you don't want to come early to practice your routine but please come in soon, like before 12:00"

"BRUH I will go in whenever I want too!" I said to myself

"I'm sorry but do you think you can run my schedule, I still have to go to work, I'm not going to take time off for something at don't want to do, and people I don't like!" I replied

Viktor replied almost right away "I thought you and Yuri were friends"

"You know what I meant!"

"So where do you work?" He asked me

"That's none of your business, knowing you you'll show up at my work and start bothering me there" I really don't want him to bother me there.

"Ok then, did you go back to sleep or no" he asked witch was kinda weird I though.

"Don't try and make small talk not leave me alone!"

"Ok goodbye" was the last thing he said.

"I hate him" *looks at clock* "dang it I need to get ready for work" I yelled to myself.

I grabbed an outfit, it was a black leather jacket with a white T-shirt, leather pants, and black combat boots. (Picture)

I then grabbed my mini backpack and ran out the door, yelling good bye to my parents.

Work was close by so I walk there.
~~~~~~~~~~~5 minuets later~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to a my work and saw the sign that read "all Yuri on ice stuff is buy one get one for a dollar " (who knows what store it is, where are all my emos and otakus)

I walked in and saw who was working with me today was my favorite person that works here.

"(Y/N)" she yelled

"Hi Emma" I greeted her

We both started working and helping the costumers. Helping them find things and checking them out.

"So how was you morning" Emma asked me

"It was ok, I guess" I then told her the whole story this morning.

"You know Viktor Nikiforov personally, you've got to be pulling my leg" she yelled

"Yeah I do, and it's not always enjoyable" I told her

"I bet he likes you" she said smirking

"Um, how about no" I told her and rolled my eyes

"I'm just messing with you" she laughed

Three people walked in so she told me to tell them about the YOI stuff and ask if they needed help with anything.

I walked over to them and looked up.

" hi (Y/N)" I heard a familiar voice say

"Leave" I told them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I made a longer chapter I hope you enjoyed.

Reminder: this story with probably be nothing like the real thing, so if you don't like that

Thanks for reading

541 Words pulse A/N