Girls Gone Wild! Spanking Sto...

By Psparkle022

The story of the professional troublemaker Jessica Anston and her now stern and overprotective teacher Paul D... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt. 1
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt.2
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 1
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 2
Chapter 3: The aftermath
(Sneak peak) Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 1
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 2
(Sneak peak)Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes Pt. 2
Chapter 8: The dangerous stranger
Chapter 9: For your safety only
Chapter 10: Being sick
(Sneak peak) Chapter 11: The two troublemakers
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 1
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 2
Chapter 12: Charlie's Angels 2017
Chapter 13: Cats and dogs fight
Chapter 14: The F** word
Chapter 15: A Thanksgiving tale
Chapter 16: Taking responsability
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 1
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 2
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt.2
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 2
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 1
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 2
EPILOGUE
Holidays special: Fathers day

Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 1

4.4K 82 49
By Psparkle022

That week we had a very important game to look up to. All of us had worked our asses off to get even better (if possible, according to myself) to be prepared for what was about to come. After last year, we really wanted another championship in our pockets, so it was pretty much all that was on our minds. That and the fact Nick had gone crazy the last two days and wasn't dealing too well with frustration that day.

"Come on ladies. Leave the tears for later. We have better things to do" Nick barked at us as we lined up to shoot at the goal. I could see Jazz was exhausted from protecting the goal but she handled it pretty well, at least better than the rest of us. Only she could take so many shots in one day. "Darlena, really? That was lame. Do it again" Nick ordered and the girl had no choice but to do what she was told before the coach decides to make her run the entire practice like he had already done with others.

"Is it me or Nick totally lost it today?" I whispered to Valerie who was behind me in the line, doing my best for the angry coach not to see us.

"I have no idea but he's on fire" Valerie replied twisting her lips to one side while she talked, so she wouldn't have to turn her head around to speak to me.

"I hear voices ladies!" Nick suddenly raised his voice to no one and both of us stiffed in that second.

"He almost sounds like Mike" I commented with a very sassy eye roll before Nick had the chance to see me.

Practice was over an hour after that... for most people at least. Our beloved coach had decided that, due to my attitude during practice (still don't know what of all got me in trouble) I needed some extra time to practice my shoot. Honestly? I couldn't move not even my fingers anymore, but truth was I didn't dare to leave.

"Come on Jess. Nick won't let you leave until you practice penalty shots" Jazz said looking as exhausted as I was. Or maybe even more.

"Fineee" I replied and reluctantly took the ball and aimed a couple shots. I missed a few, but in the end I got a rhythm going. Or maybe Jazz had reached a level of exhaustion. Just when I thought I'd never leave, I pulled together all my strength and aimed the ball right to the goal and somehow ended up in the middle of my friend's face... unintentionally obviously. Jazz pressed her hands on her face and fell on her knees while I rushed to her.

"Fuck. Are you ok? I'm so sorry" I said as if my apology would ease some of her pain. That obviously wasn't the case.

"Holy fuck, it huuurts" she said not letting go of her nose in case it'd bleed.

"Come on. We'll take this as our ticket out of here" I said while holding her by her arm and escorting her out of the fields. Lucky for her, I didn't bust her nose or anything.

That night all I could think of was my head on a pillow, and Jazz living closer to the fields, she invited me to spend the night there. I made sure to text Paul though, just in case. I didn't know if I could get in trouble because of that, but I thought it'd be best not to find out. Finally once we got to Jazz's home, we brushed our teeth and headed to bead. I never in my life had felt that exhausted.

I really wasn't in the mood for Maths, but I knew better than to be late especially after last time we discussed tardiness with Paul... while he beated up my ass. It was a short but effective conversation. I did my best to keep my eyes open the entire class, and luckily succeeded. I did a mental note to ask the rest what was the class all about, because the last thing I could do was focus on maths early in the morning. I grabbed my things as fast as I could and made my way to the door until the teacher's voice stopped my getaway.

"Anston. Mr. Davis asked me to inform you that you have lunch detention" Mr. Tuckerman's voice reached my ears when I tried to escape quickly to get first to the cafeteria.

"What in the world is that?" I said trying to leave my annoyance out of my words but with no success. The teacher showed himself unimpressed by my attitude and I made a mental note to be more gentle next time I open my mouth.

"You're eating lunch with him in the third room. As to why, I'm afraid you'll have to discuss it with him" he responded letting it clear he was only delivering the message.

"Thank you Mr. Tuckerman" I nodded with a smile and turned around to leave before more bad news come.

Had I done something wrong? Maybe he just wanted to talk to me or something. Then again, he could have told me himself.

I decided it'd be for the best to just pick up something for lunch (healthy of course, so Mr. Health wouldn't bust my balls for it) before heading up to the third floor. I really thought nothing of it, so I just walked into the room where Paul was already waiting for me, no lunch to be seen. Well sucks to be him, because trouble or not I'm gonna eat.

"Your parents called last night" Paul started finally leaving the mystery demeanor behind as to why was I there. "They didn't know you'd spend the night at Jazz's" he eyed me sternly while crossing his arms on his chest.

"You gave me detention for that?" I said not being able to believe school discipline could follow me back to my own house. I guess it's the case when it has two long legs and a huge nose that meddles in others business and goes for the name Paul.

"I gave you lunch detention because otherwise you'd be free to leave. And that's not the case, not until we talk" he said determination lacing his every word as his body language spoke volumes as to the fact there was nowhere around this conversation.

"Fine. Then excuse me" I said before plopping myself down on my desk where my tray was waiting for me. Under the stare of a mildly displeased Paul, I took a couple bites of my cucumber sandwich and chewed peacefully, not wanting to make my stomach hurt.

"Jessica it is not ok to lie to anyone, much less your parents. They were worried about you" Paul lectured me while keeping his stern gaze upon me. I simply shrugged the matter off and took another bite, smaller this time so I could speak. It never really mattered when it was about my parents.

"Oh now they are? Paul you know they can barely call themselves my parents" I said and the bitter taste of the truth made me cringe a little on the inside. It's not always nice to know you have no parents.

"I know, but they are trying to be better. You gotta let them Jess" he said and while his tone was soft and comprehensive, his look was stern and paternal. "I don't want you to lie to them ever again".

"Is that an order captain?" I asked sarcastically as I rested my head on my hand and dedicating him an annoyed look. I really didn't appreciate Paul meddling in my relationship with my parents, if there is a relationship at all. It was the only thing he had stayed out of my life, and I'd like him to keep it that way.

"You bet it is. And here's another: drop the attitude immediately" Paul responded to my challenge not bulging a bit due to my petulant attitude.

I didn't even try to fight it like I had done other times in my life, avoiding to cross him. I looked right into his eyes, raised my hand to my forehead and saluted him with an arrogant look. I wasn't going to just sit put and be ok with this, hell no.

"Do you want a spanking? Is that what you're asking for?" he asked ... and I replied knowingly that one more word would be the last straw.

"Before lunch? It's a bit early. It might make my stomach hurt" I pointed out to my unfinished lunch on the tray before crossing my arms on my chest, staring expectantly at the teacher in front of me, waiting patiently for his next move.

Clearly unaffected by my arrogant ways, he forced me to stand up and dragged me across the room until we reached his desk. After pulling out the chair and making himself comfortable, he gave me one last pull to lay me across his lap for my imminent punishment. The fact that I stood still in my defiant demeanor gave away that it'd be a long time before he let me up.

Paul was quick to attack my most sensitive spots, aiming them harshly with his palm hard as steel. I swallowed my discomfort proudly as I harbored the hope that lunch time would be over any minute now, and so would be the punishment. Who was I kidding? If I didn't give in, he'd keep me here all day long if he had to.

"Can't you let go? It's not a big deal" I started talking after my skirt was lifted up, leaving me even more exposed to the teacher's rath. At that point I was sure the top of my thighs and sit spots would be in the line of fire, and it'd be better for me to start softening him or else I was in for not sitting down the rest of the day.

"Which one of all? SMACK SMACK SMACK The fact that you lie blatantly to your parents face without a second thought? SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Or the beyond measure brat attitude you just threw at me? SMACK SMACK"

"Both" I replied sassily as the force in the smacks only increased at my attitude did.

"We'll see what you think SMACK SMACK in a couple more minutes SMACK SMACK SMACK"

Knowing I'd change my mind eventually, Paul kept the pace steady, letting the pain of each smack sink in before applying the next one. I started letting out small hisses that gave away the rough treatment was being effective, so Paul took it up a notch and started aiming just my sit spots, one right after the other picking up a rhythm way faster than before.

"OWWW Paul. Ok, I'm sorry, ok? Sorry" I started spitting out in desperation for the torture to end. I really couldn't take it anymore.

"Now you are" he said not believing my apologies for a second. I could almost hear him rolling his eyes.

"You knew I would" I accused him between hisses and yelps that mixed with the loud slapping noises that probably carried through the hallways for many people to hear.

"I knew you'd regret getting caught SMACK SMACK SMACK eventually" he countered with wisdom as how I usually react during my punishment. He had given me enough of those to know so. "SMACK SMACK Whether you're truly sorry or not SMACK SMACK it's still doubtful SMACK SMACK SMACK".

"I am" I let out in almost a whisper before returning to my cries for the spanking to stop, which Paul seemed to be deaf to.

After ten extremely hard slaps were placed on my no doubt burning red sit spots, I felt the pressure of his arm locking me in the position get a little loose, so I took it as a sign to get up. Not a second later I was on my feet desperately rubbing off the sting that large hand had left behind. I looked at him and saw that his expression hadn't softened not even one bit, unlike other times.

"Now finish your sandwich quickly, and head to class. I want you on your best behavior for the rest of the day. Got it?" Paul spoke almost threateningly and I was quick to nod my head. As much in pain as I was, I was still hungry. Needless to say, I ate my sandwich standing up right next to my desk.

One would say I had enough that same day, but that wasn't the case. It hadn't passed not even 2 hours since I last saw Paul when I decided I'd lie blatantly to my parents again just to prove myself right. I had every right to lie to them, they're my parents.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.8K 33
Book 2 - Just a Dream Book 3 - Bandaid for my Mistake Joy,an 18 year old girl and a Senior student,has always loved studying. But her only problem wa...
104K 3K 85
The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK ( I'm not going to tell...
161K 2.1K 26
This is a story about how a massage teacher falls in love with her student even though she knows it is wrong. Second story of the bad girl next door.
691 0 33
Sequel to 'Even Fat Girls Need Love'. You don't have to read that book to understand this one, some parts may be confusing though. This story takes...