Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

By sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... More

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Orton plays The Game
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
Unusual Of Him
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
Randy's Room
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Finding One's Identity
Honorary Orton
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Valentine's Day Sucks
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Surviving Monday

7K 167 24
By sithrollins

It was the night after Survivor Series, meaning Monday Night Raw.

Randy's team had won last night, with Randy being the sole survivor on his team eliminating Edge and finally Triple H to get the win. Not going to lie, I was silently praying he would be the one to win, and was happy for him that he was.

I was also still alittle weirded out by our 'meeting' last night, I don't know I just didn't expect it. I'm suppose to be mad at him yet here he is playing hero.

It's not like I'm even mad anymore, I'm just hurt and upset, the anger has gone.

Just seeing him last night, him protecting me from that asshole Maven, it just brought up feelings that I don't necessarily want to feel right now, but at the same time the Randy I saw last night was the same Randy I used to see all the time.

Caring.

Why does he even seem to care so much after all of this? It just doesn't seem to..

"Looks like you're deep in thought there.", Amy said giving me a smile from the drivers seat, looking at me briefly before turning her attention back to the road.

I smiled back, "Yeah, just y'know."

"Randy?"

I let out a sigh as I rested my head on the window.

"Did you speak to him about the scan thing?", she asked.

"No.", I replied shaking my head. "I didn't want to bring it up, he had a match and it just didn't feel the right time."

"Are you ever going to ask him? If not I can always ask-"

"No it's fine, I'll do it eventually.", I said cutting her off.

Amy just nodded in reply as she pulled up in a parking space, turning the car off. "Well, here we go for another crazy night.", she let out a puff of breath.

"Yeah, what's next after you destroyed my cousins face yesterday?", I asked as we both got out of the car.

She laughed as she walked to the boot, getting out bags out and handing me mine. "Hmm, I don't know. But hey, that was her idea as much as mine!", Amy held her hands up in defence as we started walking. "Speak of the devil.."

Trish was unloading her bags out of the car alongside Victoria. She smiled at Amy yet it seemed to falter when she looked at me.

Amy and Victoria sensed that, picking up on me and Trish not greeting one another like we used to.

Well, this is awkward.

"Urm, can you ladies give us a minute please?", Trish asked, the two women nodding and leaving to walk inside the arena leaving me and Trish alone.

Her arms were folded over her chest as she stared at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Melody-"

"I'm sorry.", I spoke.

She didn't reply, signalling for me to continue.

"I was out of line, I shouldn't have even thought that, nevermind say it to you. I was just..", I sighed. "I don't even know, but I'm sorry."

Trish's face softened in expression as she stepped forward, giving me a hug.

"It's okay, let's just forget about it.", she shrugged. "How have you been?", Trish asked as we started walking.

"I'm fine."

"Just fine?", she questioned further.

"Just stuff going through my mind, honestly I'm fine though.", I replied.

Trish stopped and looked at me, tilting her head to the side, giving me a small smile. "Look you know you can talk to me, right? Don't ever think you can't talk to me, I'm here for you.", she spoke.

"I know, thank you."

She gave me another smile before we headed inside.

-

Tonight's Raw was already underway, with Eric Bischoff on vacation for four weeks, Randy's team from Survivor Series are the special General Managers over the weeks.

Maven - the asshole - had decided that this week was his week to be GM.

Trust him to put himself in a World Championship match against Triple H tonight.

With a roll of my eyes - which I swear I could have turned into the Undertaker, it was that good - I headed off down the hallways, finding Christian and Adam talking.

"Hey guys.", I greeted them with a smile.

"Hey! Isn't it our fellow Canucklehead", Adam grinned messing my hair up, Christian laughing.

"Yeah, thanks.", I replied monotonously as I fixed my hair. "So, E and C reunion tonight?", I smiled.

Edge and Christian are one of my favourite tag teams, their whole TLC match saga with the Dudley Boyz and the Hardy Boyz are some of my favourite matches.

"It'll be fun.", Christian shrugged.

"Totally, how's that bump of yours?", Adam asked.

"Small.", I replied.

"Eh, just wait til it kicks in, you'll be glowing.", he smiled. "Hey, I'm gonna head back to the locker room real quick, meet you before the match?", Adam spoke, Christian giving him a nod before he headed off.

Christians's smile faded as soon as Adam walked away.

Urm..

"What?", I asked confused.

"I heard you and Trish have made up.", he said sounding uninterested as he looked around.

Is this what it's about? Wow, okay.

"I don't.."

"And that you were with Randy last night.", he added.

I shrugged, giving him a blank look. I didn't really see what his problem was, or where he fount this out from. It's abit..weird and creepy that he knows this when he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I mean she takes Orton's side, turning her back on you, and then I hear about Randy and you, it seems all alittle too weird. I mean, aren't you suppose to be mad at him, especially after what he did to you? He made a fool out of you, Melody.", Christian spoke.

I let out a slight laugh as I ran a hand through my hair. "Right, firstly Christian I apologised to Trish because I said something inexcusable to her that day, I was in the wrong."

"But she took-"

"She's being biase, what is going on doesn't involve her. If she wants to be friends with Randy then that is fine. Plus Trish is the only family I have at the moment since my parents aren't even talking to me, I need somebody. ", I explained.

Christian just stood there with a blank expression.

"And also, yesterday Maven was bothering me. All Randy did was back him off of me and tell him to get lost, nothing more nothing less."

"So what, he's a knight in shining armour now?", he asked snidely.

What is wrong with this guy, seriously.

"I didn't say that, all I said is that he got that asshole away from me, I thanked him, that was it. He was just doing what a normal person would do if a woman was being bothered, why can't you just accept that?", I ranted, Christian didn't say anything, rolling my eyes I walking away.

-

Deciding to just watch Raw and get away from Christian I found a place and sat down.

I don't really understand what his problem is. Without Trish I practically have nobody, family wise. I mean yeah, the rest of my family but they're in Canada. What if I need someone to talk to face-to-face? Who would I go to?

I mean yeah, I have Amy but there is some things you talk to your family you don't talk to your friends about, and vice versa.

Raw was on a commercial break when Trish and Amy sat down beside me.

"You just missed the best thing.", Amy spoke.

"Oh yeah, what?"

"Randy just RKO'ed Coach.", she replied, her and Trish laughing probably at remembering it.

"Damn I missed that.", I smiled as I shook my head.

Sounds like it was something, I mean everyone in the wrestling universe hated the Coach, even though he was sometimes humorous.

You loved to hate him.

"It was funny, I hope they replay it.", Trish added.

I laughed as I stood up, "Excuse me, I'm just going to get a drink."

"Okay.", I heard them both say as I headed off out of the room to go to catering.

Heading down the hallway, I came across someone. My walking seemed to falter, going slower as I looked over at him.

"Hey.", he greeted simply, with a hint of a smile.

"Hi.", I replied. "Heard you RKO'ed the Coach."

His smile widened as he let out a small laugh, "Yeah, it was pretty fun, for me at least. Can't say the same thing about him though.", Randy shrugged.

I let out a laugh, just enjoying his humour, another thing I missed.

Okay, hold up Melody. Not this again, you said the same thing about something else you missed last night. Just take a step back and walk to catering and get that drink like you wanted.

Wait, this is the chance to ask him if he wants to come to the scan.

I was about to speak when a voice shouted something from behind me.

"Hey, Orton? You're needed for a segment.", a stagehand said before walking away.

Randy sighed before nodding at them and turned his gaze to me. "See you around, Mel.", he gave me a slight wave before heading off.

Blew it once again, nice going.

-

Finally a new chapter!

P.S. - to the person who commented 'This is suppose to be a Randy love story this Christian crap is pissing me off!!!!!!!!' - Firstly why so many exclamation marks? Also if this was not filled with this so called 'Christian crap' then this wouldn't be an interesting thing, and the story would be basic and boring if Randy and Melody lived happily ever after. Let's be realistic here, that never happens in a relationship.

Thank you very much.

Sorry guys, I just felt the need to address that. Uh, yeah.

But if you feel this is dragging or something let me know cause hearing that comment has made me self conscious of this story.

Also if you want to see anything in this story, let me know!

But I was thinking of maybe doing some flashbacks, like looking back on Randy and Melody's relationship together. Does that sound good? I don't know.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 735 30
When life gets too tough, Johnathan Good has always turned to his best friend and alter ego Dean Ambrose to help get him through the day. Problem is...
6.7K 186 29
My name is Angel Hardy the daughter of Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus and I am going to tell you all about my life and what my family does for a living...
569 13 5
"Good afternoon fellas, as you know I am Hunter Hearst Helmsley." "And I am his wife, Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. For the next nine days you will hav...
1.3K 16 61
Thank you hardywoman99 for the inspiration. Raised in an abusive home Louisa trusts very few people and guards her emotions closely. Betrayed by the...