She's My Constant

By SkyWrites102

Cast Of Characters: Glaiza De Castro as Destiny S. Valerio Rhian Ramos as Kate Denise R. Howell Solenn Heuss... More

College Friends and Feelings
Heartbreaks
Killer on the loose
Remembering Destiny
Force of Habit
Habits Stay
Monday Blues
Bloody Grey
Kate vs. Eve
Sleep Tight
Over the moon
Sunshine
Eve, The Apple of their Eyes
Friyay
Meet the parents
In her loving Memory
Together
Mr. Montenegro will see you now
Letting you go
Solenn's Blessing
Valentine's Day Plans
I Choose You
Downfall
Truth about us
Eve's Temptation
Of Cafes and Men
Seventh Month
She will be loved
All of Me
Author's Note
Author's Note on the Commentaries

1 Month in

610 18 0
By SkyWrites102

Destiny's POV: 

It's been a Month since I proposed to Kate to marry me. We've been living the best days of our lives, we seldom fought about things even if we do, we make it a point to resolved our conflict with peaceful talks. We never screamed.

Eve has already confessed all her murders. The trial has started for murder, about a week ago. Ari and Brian has updated me of her status. We decided to get married on her birthday, October 3. We picked Villa Marigola at Gulf of Poets.

I am at a meeting right now for the Launch of our new product, Kate approved the release of the product my team has developed. So the past month had been nothing but preparation for that day. The introduction of our product to the market. The marketing team has been informing me of the details of our launch party. I approved every bright idea they had.

After the meeting, I rushed into our office room. Kate is still on a meeting, I sat on my table and looked over emails that I had to answer. I answered the emails and sent them to the people.

After answering a few emails, I finally had time to sit back and have a quiet time. I looked at the desk frame, it's a photo of Kate and I, For a moment, I stared at it and remember all of the times I spent holding myself back.

I never knew it was so liberating to let myself finally fall for her. I was looking at her photo when I heard someone at the door. I looked up to find Kate standing at the door looking at me. She smiles softly before going to my desk.

"Hi, gorgeous." I greeted her with a smile as I kissed her on the lips.

"Hey, handsome." she greets me back as she sits in my lap.

"How was your meeting?" I asked her briefly.

"Exhausting." She pouts at me

"Why the long pout on your face?"

"I'm famished. I want to have dinner with my lovely wife." she smiled at her idea.

"You do?" I feigned surprise

"Yes. I want to." as I cradled her to my arms and she burrows her head into the crook of my neck.

"Dinner, do you want to eat like a fine lady or do you want to eat like a construction worker?" I sniggered at her

"I want to eat like a construction worker." She sniggered back at me

"Alright, it's settled. What are you in the mood for?"

"Hmmm... Wings and some big ass burgers sounds good right now." she smiled at me.

"Go get your stuff ready, we're going to have a dinner like the construction workers have." I chuckled

She placed a kiss on my lips, chaste, gentle and full of love, before standing up to head over to her desk. I packed my laptop into the bag and approached her table. I got her computer bag, I watched as she retouches her make up. I think to myself, she's beautiful with out any make up on. I smile at the thought. She smiles at me because I was looking at her patiently, waiting for her to get done. 

"Patience, Babe." she says as she continues to retouch her lipstick. 

I sighed and shook my head. I approached her to place a kiss down on her shoulder.

"Enough, babe. You're beautiful with out make up. You're a goddess and you know that." 

I heard her moan her appreciation as she tries to finish applying her lipstick.

"Babe, no. I'm almost done." She begs me to stop kissing her shoulder. 

I stopped and smiled at her before walking towards the door. After she finishes retouching her make up, she gets her hand bag from her chair and started to walk towards the door. Where I was waiting. I pulled her closer to me as we walk towards the elevator.

Like Always, I buckled her in and kissed the top of her head before going inside the car. The drive took us 30 minutes, we reached Teddy's Burgers and Wings, I pulled over and opened the door of my car for her. And as always, I offered my hand to which she took. I pulled her closer to my body. I always did this because the warmth of her body makes me feel nice, she has this power over me, with just a mere look into my eyes, all of my fears and doubts just disappears. We walk towards the door, I opened the door for her. 

We sat at a booth near the back of the restaurant, we're regulars at Teddy's. We even got to know the owner of the restaurant. We've ordered our usual half pound burgers, wings and fries. 

"Babe, what's our wedding's motif?" I asked her 

"I'm thinking of Red and Navy Blue. What do you think Babe?" She answered

"I think that's fine or we can go for Maroon and Navy Blue." I smiled at her

"Yes, I was thinking of that too." she smiled.

"I think no matter what the motif of our wedding is going to be, I'd still happily marry you, babe." 

"Awwww... Trying to flatter me." she laughed at me.

"No, I'm not trying to flatter you." I laughed at her statement.

"Okay. So, it's settled? Maroon and Navy Blue, we'll wed in Italy on my birthday." She squealed. Finally we've picked a wedding motif. Everything else including the food and cake were taken cared of by my Mom. 

The Dads meanwhile were busy preparing their bank accounts because as they said, it's only once that their only daughters would be getting married. They wanted to give us the best wedding. Which to my opinion didn't have to happen. But of course, they won over our 'simple' plans. 

"It's 7 months away, babe. I'm finally marrying you." I smiled at her

"How's editing your book of poetry going, babe?" She asked me

"It's easy. I have published a book of poetry before, so I'm no stranger in editing." I gave her a lopsided smile.

"Why didn't you join Northshore's school paper when you transferred?" 

"I have better dreams to pursue, I've also thought that it's probably too late, because we were in the middle of the semester already. I've also considered the demands of a graduating student, I needed to focus on Graduating and getting into med school." I smiled at her

"Or possibly because you already fell in love with me the first time you saw me, you didn't want to lose time for me." She giggled at me

Our orders were served, so we started to put on gloves to eat the wings.

"I most certainly did not fall in love with you the first time, I saw you." I chuckled

"What were your thoughts about me then?" She looked at me smiling

"Babe, I don't want to tell you that now." I said to her before taking a bite at my wings.

"C'mon babe, you never told me, it's time that you did. What were your impressions about me?"

I chewed the chicken wing and swallowed before I was able to answer her.

"I thought back then, who is this girl? Claimed me as a friend the first instance that we've met. Ugh! I can't stand her, she's so annoying. She's such a princess." I chuckled slightly

She slapped my arm after I said what were my thoughts during that time.

"You're mean." she says as she pouts at me

"And you're adorable, baby." I said as I pinched her cheek.

"No, you're a mean girl." she continues to pout at me

"I wasn't being mean, I allowed you to become my friend right?" I chuckled as I defended myself.

"Yes." She agreed but was still looking hurt from the revelation we just had.

"Babe, what was your first impression about me?" I said as I kissed her on the lips. 

She takes a bite of her wings and fries

"I thought you looked smoldering and hot. I was attracted instantly to your eyes. You were my very first and last lesbian love." She answered naughtily  

"Whoa! Someone's trying to flatter me." I chuckled at her

"I'm not trying to flatter you." She said

As she continues to eat her wings. After dinner we went home, upon locking the door of her unit, we started to kiss, hot and torrid kisses.

No one was stopping, to break the kiss. I carried her to her bed as I showered her chest with wet and longing kisses. It has been a long week, for us both, with the wedding preparations and office meetings, we barely had time to have sex in the last 2 weeks.

I undressed her, removing her shirt that she was wearing along with mine. That was the only time we parted lips, to undress each other. When we were both naked, I climbed on top of her, to continue the assault on her lips, neck, shoulders and breasts.

I hear her soft moans, her moans brings all of my being over the edge, it's funny how I would torture her longer than necessary just cause her moans are the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Tonight is a little different though, I wanted to touch her so badly. I hastily whispered at her ear.

"Babe, Sorry if I had to make this quick, I just really miss touching your pussy."

With that, my fingers travelled down her navel, as I kissed her on the lips. I heard her ragged breathing, she deeply inhaled as I touched her wet folds. The touches I made were quick and deliberate before I entered her core. She moans once I am inside her.

"D, take me. Now." she commanded me as she looked into my eyes.

I pumped my fingers in her pussy, quick and deliberate. Before I knew it, her orgasm was building. I tapped her g-spot as I push my fingers to the hilt. When she was about to release her orgasm, I moved my mouth down her pussy, I licked her folds, I sucked at her clit, softly nibbling at her wet pussy. Until she released her first orgasm of the night.

She pulls me up beside her, she kisses my lips and looked at me in the eye, full of lust and hunger. She proceeds to kiss me on my lips, I let her have her way. Now that we were seven months away from getting married, I have surrendered myself to her.

She kisses me on my neck, my breasts and my thighs. She left a blazing trail where ever she kissed me. I was already feeling feverish having her near me and for her to even kiss me is a feeling, I can't simply grasp, she drives me crazy.

She looks up at me as she continued to kiss my thighs. I moan her name with my eyes closed, as if praying to a goddess to heed my heart's desires. I hear her say.

"Open your eyes, babe." In her sexy and commanding voice. I opened my eyes as soon as I heard her. Moaning at the hot contact of her warm wet mouth.

"Look at me, Babe." she commands me as I moan her name. I looked at her in the eye. She started to lick my center, which made me moan louder. She licks my wet folds, with full of gentleness and care. She inserts three of her fingers into my pussy. Which made me gasp for air.

She continues to lick my pussy as she continues to pump in my pussy, quick and full of energy. I moaned her name once more, like a song that was being drawn out of my mouth. My quick and ragged breathing intensified when she managed to tap my g-spot. I moaned and pushed myself up against her fingers and mouth.

She holds my hips tightly, signifying me to trust in her. I do as I was asked. I pushed myself against her bed. My whole body writhing at her quick pace. Then my orgasm was building up, she felt it too, she continued licking my wet pussy, nibbling softly on my clit. Then just like how quick my orgasm was built up, I released my first orgasm of the night. She licks all of my cum, until there was none left.

I pulled her up beside me, I kissed her lips once more. Once we pulled away from the kiss I began to speak.

"Thank you for the release, babe." I smiled softly at her as I put my arm around her body. Cuddling her with me.

She smiles at me, her most beautiful smile.

"You're welcome, babe." she says sweetly.

I caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head. 

"Babe, who's going to carry our children?" I asked her.

"I would carry them." She smiled at me again, I touched her cheek and drew lazy circles. 

"But why not me?" I asked her and pouted my lips towards her. 

"Because, look at you." She says as she touches my face and my hair, pushing back stray hair that fell down my eyes.

"You look too handsome to be pregnant." She chuckled at me.

I softly chuckled at her.

"Stop flattering me Miss Howell. I can not be simply persuaded with flattery. I am choosy when it comes to matters of the heart." I said as I held her close to me.

"I know some techniques." she softly chuckled as she burrows her face to my neck.

"Oh, I know you do." I said teasingly at her.

She held me tight, as we drifted off to sleep, naked in each other's arms. The warmth of our bodies and the sheets that covers our bodies is enough to keep me warm. Maybe, a little too fuzzy too, but I love every part of her entangled with mine.

I love her and it took me 10 years to finally admit that I am in love. I can never ask for anything more. I just hope that she never grows tired of me. I am hoping and praying that she never gives up on my stubborness. I pray she never leaves.

We woke up in the middle of the night, to make love again. We did a few more times althrough the night. When I woke up in the morning, I found Kate sleeping soundly beside me.

I caress her wavy hair, before placing a soft kiss on her head. I look at her as she adjusts herself, she tightened her hug on my body. I looked at her naked body. I whispered "Beautiful." I held her body tight again. In a few minutes, she flutters her eyes open, she looks up at me, I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and greeted her.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled at her.

"Good morning, handsome." she smiles at me.

"We should get ready, Mom and Dad are waitng for us. You have baking lessons with mom right?" I reminded her.

"Baby, can we stay in bed all day?" she asked me

I only smiled at her before giving her legs a lift, closer to my body.

"I thought, you'd never ask, baby."

I said as I kissed her lips, she returns my kisses with the same intensity that I had. She's grinding her hips into my body. I can feel her getting wet.

"Baby, you're turning me on big time." she says in her sultry voice as my hands caresses her legs.

She admonishes me to stop, but I continued showering her naked body with soft butterfly kisses.

"Okay, okay. We're going to your parents'." She conceded

"No, babe. I want to kiss you and make love to you." I whispered seductively.

"Babe..." She pouts at me.

I hovered my body on top of hers, I stared at her for a while.

"What?" I asked her

"I'm still sore from last night." she admitted.

I chuckled softly at her, before giving up to cuddle her.

"Can I cuddle you instead?" I whispered in her ear.

"You sure can, but please, no touching down south." she admonished me once she felt my hands travelling down to her pussy. She held my hand and intertwined her fingers in mine.

"Sorry, babe. I really can't. I'm too sore, I feel like I'm going to catch a fever." She says as she tucks herself closer to my body.

"It's okay, babe. No need to say sorry, I need to get us breakfast though." I said to her.

"Can you call delivery?" She says to me.

As soon as she says, my phone rang. I reached over to my phone, on top of the bedside table. I looked at the screen and it was Mom.

"Mom?" I answered before putting her call on loudspeaker so Kate can say hi.

"Hi, mommy." Kate greets her sweetly as we cuddled in bed.

"Hi, my darlings." Mom said

"Why did you call mom?" I asked finally.

"Your Dad and I figured that You and Kate could use a break, so we're coming over your condo, we'll be there in 30 minutes. We just dropped by the grocery store to pick up a few things for lunch and dinner." Mom said

"Okay, mom. Thank you. But we're kind of wanting to be alone." I said which earned my arm a pinch from Kate.

"No, Mom. D was just kidding, we'd love to have you around." Kate said

"Darlings, we've got a lot to attend to, about your wedding preparations." Mom reminded me.

"Okay, okay. We'll see you guys and can you bring us breakfast?" I asked mom.

"Destiny Valerio! It's already late for breakfast, don't tell me you woke up late again? You're tiring Kate out, Gareth will not be pleased if he finds out!" Mom said

"Sorry Mom. It's not D's fault, it's mine. We went home late last night, because of meetings in the office." Kate tried to save me. I looked at her with gratefulness.

"Is that so darling? We'll bring you something light to eat, then. Please Kate, don't overwork yourself. Have some rest, it'll only be seven months until you get married, we don't want you looking stressed." My mom said

"Yes, mom. We'll keep that in mind." Kate answered

"Yes mom, we'll have our schedule fixed soon." I said

"Alright you two, we'll see you in 30 minutes. Bye."

"Bye mom." We both said and the line went off.

"Thank you for the save, babe." I said as I kissed her on her lips.

I quickly got up from the bed to gather the clothes strewn about on the floor. I see Kate, put on a black tank top and jean cut off shorts. She hands me my tank top and boxers before she disappeared in the bathroom. After folding our clothes from last night, I put on my tank top and boxers. I find her in the bathroom, combing her wavy hair. She just finished washing her face and brushing her teeth, she smiles at me as I brush my teeth. I chuckled softly at her.

She combs my hair, after I am done brushing my teeth and washing my face with water. She pushes the bangs to the left side before she tip toes to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you, babe." I said

"Welcome." She says as she walks out the bathroom. I followed her, as I got my spare glasses from the top of our vanity table. I put on my glasses and brought my computer bag with me to the living room. I sat down the couch and got my laptop out, as I wait for Kate, who is now preparing us coffee. I opened the file for the book I was working on for the wedding.

I start to type out a piece of poetry on a photo of Kate, reading a book. I secretly took the photo, as her wavy hair fell down her face, as she busily read through a book. I remember it was one weekend we spent together, she was lounging comfortably on a chair, her feet up on the other arm rest and her head on the other.

Although another side profile of her, I love how she looked during that moment. I smile at the feelings I had taking the photo. Once I finished typing out a piece, I layouted the piece on the negative space.

The next photo was a photo of her, smiling at a kid, as she watches her eat heartily, it was taken during our final outreach project in school. This one was the day, I realized, I was developing feelings for her. Again, I smiled at the thought.

Kate emerges from the kitchen holding two mugs, a small plate of brownies on top of her mug. She sets down the mugs on the table before taking a seat at my lap facing me. She puts her arms around my neck. I stopped typing as I reached for my mug of coffee to take a sip.

She still looks at me funny, which made me chuckle lightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that babe?" I finally asked her.

"Nothing, just admiring my crush." she says

"Who? Me?" I feigned surprise

I chuckled at her as she takes a sip from her coffee, she takes a piece of brownie and fed me. It was a week old left over brownies she baked. She has been practicing her baking skills. I must say, she is getting better with baking. We quietly had coffee and brownies.

She was now facing the computer, still seated in my lap as I type in poetry pieces. She was messaging Rache and Ari on her phone. The doorbell rang, she got up to open the door.

"Good morning, Mom and Dad." I smiled as they emerged from the door.

Kate was in the Kitchen, plating the breakfast we asked them to bring us.

"Good morning, darling." Mom and Dad said.

They sat at the ottomans across the couch, Kate emerged from the kitchen with one plate, she sat at the couch, beside me. She fed me first with pancakes from Mcdonald's before feeding herself.

"We have a motif now, Mom." I hear Kate exclaimed at Mom.

"What color is it?" My mom asked as I took another bite of pancake.

"Maroon and Navy Blue." Kate smiled

As she takes a bite from the plate and I continued to type.

"Great, we will tell the wedding organizers." Mom said excitedly.

"Mom, I know I said I wanted an outdoor wedding. But I've been researching, Villa Marigola has beautiful interiors." I heard Kate say.

"No need to worry, darling. We already told the wedding organizers to have a plan a or plan b." I heard mom.

I chuckled at them both while finishing the last bite of pancake and feeding Kate the eggs.

"Destiny!" Mom admonished me

"What?" I mumbled

"You're chuckling and not stressing over wedding preparations, while Kate and I are stressing over the matter. Do you think it's funny?"

"No, Mom." I bowed my head

"Are you sure you wanted to marry Kate? It seems like you're not interested in marrying her." Mom continued

"No, Mom. I mean, I'm just happy that I get to marry Kate. It doesn't really matter with the small details."

"Mom, Destiny is just taking it easy. We got things nailed, we don't need to stress. Right, babe?"

She looked at me before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Right." I smiled back at her

"Kids these days!" Mom said

I held Kate close to me, as we watched mom made a few calls on her cellphone.

"You, know we could just bail this and get married secretly somewhere." I whispered teasingly at Kate's ears.

"Babe, are you tired of this? Like do you just want us to get married and get it over with?" she smiled at me

I looked into her eyes, it is tinged with disappointment, I knew then what I had to say.

"Babe, I know how you badly want to do this in Italy, all I am saying is, not to be so stressed. That was why we hired a planner and organizer. To help you with the details." I held both of her cheeks, before placing a soft peck on her lips.

"I thought you didn't want to do this anymore. You seem distant with the preparations." She whispered.

"Hey, don't think that. Okay, can I be honest with you?" I looked at her eyes

"You may." She whispered

"Okay, I don't want you to think that I don't want to get married or I am not interested in the preparations. I am letting you decide, because I don't have any idea how to plan. I also don't want any argument, so I let you pick out. I just wanted to marry you on your birthday."

"Awww... You really mean it babe?"

"Of course, a Kate Denise R. Howell deserves only the best." I said as I cuddle her next to me.

She chuckled at me before standing up to help Mom in the kitchen.

Dad was looking at Kate and I earlier.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing princess, just the same old stubborn you." He chuckled.

"Dad, I just want to marry her honestly, minus the fuzz. You know? I don't want to argue with what she wants, so I distance myself from the planning."

"Happy wife, Happy Life. You've learned it from the best." He laughs

"You forgot about the Wife is always right." I sniggered.

"Yes, that too." we both laughed until Mom and Kate emerged from the kitchen, looking puzzled.

"Babe, what's going on? Daddy Greg?" Kate asked us.

Mom meanwhile understood what we were laughing about, she calls Kate back to the kitchen.

"Kate, darling. We need to prepare for lunch." She says

"You owe me babe." as she makes her way back to the kitchen.

"So, what have you been up to?" Dad asked me

"This." as I show him the edited photos of Kate.

"What are you making?"

"A poetry book dad. Like this." I said as I showed her Iain Thomas's book.

"Oh, that's nice. You need any help in publishing?"

"Yes, Dad. I need this for our wedding day, as I am planning to give this as a giveaway."

"Okay, we'll call your Uncle Steve, he owns a publishing company, you remember him right?"

"I remember his name, but not really how he looks." I chuckled

"You met him once when you were in 5th grade." He chuckled

"I see... He's the smiley face guy right?" I asked him

"Right. How many copies do you need?" He smiled at me

"We have 150 visitors, plus one for Kate which will be my wedding gift for her. So, 151." I said to him.

"Okay, submit to me the final copy of this book to be printed."

"Okay Dad. I'm almost done lay outing it. Just need it polished for the next month." I told him.

"Okay, I'll wait for it." He smiled at me

I got up to hug him, which he welcomed.

"Oh Darling, I can't believe you're finally getting married in 7 months."

"I know Dad, I can't believe it either." I chuckled

"We thought you'd never find someone. I am glad you have opened your heart. She's amazing." he smiled

"She is amazing. Very patient too." I told him.

"The way you looked at her, I see how she changed you. Couldn't be more proud of you, darling." Dad said.

"Thanks, Dad. I'm sorry that I had to be distant as I found myself again, all these years, I've been trying to forgive myself for Solenn's death."

"Darling, you didn't need to, she did that because she didn't know any better. You didn't know the signs. You were two kids in love." He hugged me even tighter.

"I know now dad." I said as I hugged him back.

"I also loved Solenn like my own daughter, it hurts me that she decided to end her life. Seeing you drink and cry yourself to sleep was too much for me too." he admitted.

"It won't happen again dad." I said to him.

"I hope it won't." he smiled at me before he lets me go from his hug.

After a few moments of silence, Mom and Kate called us both so we can have lunch. Dad and I walked over to the dining table arm in arm.

I pulled a seat for Kate before seating beside her. She smiled at me before scooping over a pork chop on my plate as I scooped rice over her plate. I scoop some stir-fried vegetables on her plate as she scoops rice over my plate. She doesn't scoop vegetables in my plate because she knows I only eat a few selected vegetables. Mom looks at me and Kate. 

"Mom, you know I don't like these vegetables." I pouted at her.

"Destiny, it's about time that you try to eat them. Kate cooked that for you and you're not touching them?" she raised an eyebrow and I looked at Dad for help.

"Go on, Darling. Try it." Dad said with a smile. 

"Babe, you don't really have to, if you don't like it." Kate whispered.

I smiled at Kate before I scoop on some stir-fried veggies on my plate, I scooped two servings in my plate. To which my mom and dad smiled.

"Babe? That's a lot. Are you sure you'll finish that?" She asks me with worried eyes.

"Yes, babe. I'll finish this. Don't worry." I smiled at her reassuringly.

I took a bite off the vegetables first. It was stir-fried bitter gourd with eggs. I don't like it but if Mom cooks it, I will most likely eat it. Not because I'm afraid of her, but because she has good cooking skills. I felt Kate's hands travel to my lap underneath the table, trying to give me an assurance that it won't be so bad, she gives my lap a gentle rub. I smiled at her reassuring her.

I silently ate the vegetable, chewing it slowly. To my surprise, it was exactly like how mom would cook it. I smiled at Kate and silently ate some more with rice and pork chop. I heartily ate the two servings I had scooped over to my plate, Kate looked at me carefully once I asked for another serving. 

"It's good babe, it's just like Mom's." I smiled reassuringly at her. 

Mom smiled at the exchange, I held her hand underneath the table and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Once lunch is Finished, Kate and I volunteered to do the Dishes. As we were washing the dishes Kate broke the silence.

"Did you really like the vegetables I cooked?" She asked me with out looking me in the eye. 

I stopped her from moving and pushed her chin up, so that we see each other eye to eye. 

"Yes, babe. I wouldn't have gotten 3 servings if it weren't good." I smiled and kissed her lips softly. 

"Do you mean it? Or is it because Mom was only looking at you?" She said still unconvinced. 

"Baby, you don't have to feel insecure. I would eat what ever you cook or bake." I said to her full of sincerity. 

Before I continued washing the dishes with water.

"It's just I am trying to make sure you like the dishes I serve you. I'm trying my best to do good in cooking and baking things for you." She said in a low voice.

"I know babe, you don't even have to try hard. I'd eat it any way even if it's burnt so badly." I chuckled at her and it made her chuckle probably remembering the first few times she tried her hand at cooking.

After we have washed the dishes, we went back to the living room to join Mom and Dad as we discuss the wedding plans we had. I let Mom and Kate discuss the details they're needing to discuss, while I continue to edit the book I was writing. Looking at Kate lovingly from time to time. I couldn't believe how she's becoming a good home maker. She loves cooking and baking for me, she won't allow any one do it but her, especially during the weekends. That is if she isn't too lazy, otherwise, like earlier we were supposed to call delivery. Most times, if we aren't too busy, we'd do our routine, which is to prepare meals together. I was pulled out of my reverie after Kate spoke.

"Babe, we have a meeting tomorrow with the designers. This is the initial meeting." She says to me

"Okay, what time?" I asked her

"Is after lunch okay?" 

"Sounds good." I answered her before returning to typing some poetry pieces out.

"Alright Mom, we'll be there after lunch, around 3pm would that be fine?" She asked mom.

"Yes, darling that would be fine." She says.

The whole afternoon, we didn't stop talking about the wedding arrangements we needed to attend to. The whole week our schedules will be in between the wedding planners, designers, flowers, office meetings and client meetings. Not to mention the biggest launch party for our new product release. When it was already 5 PM, Mom and Dad had already said goodbye, they'd be going to our other Mansion in Bel-Air Makati, the one Mom had given us the keys to, since we haven't moved in yet, they decided to redecorate the house and live there if they're here in the area. To avoid the traffic going to Antipolo.

When mom and dad are gone, Kate and I decided to take a shower. After the shower, we just curled up together in the couch, watched a few romantic movies while eating dinner. Which mom left for us. I looked at my soon to be wife, the glimmer in her eyes, makes me smile. I whispered to her yet again.

"I love you, babe." 

She looked into my eyes, as if gauging me. 

"I love you too, babe." she says as she pulls my nape towards her. She catches my lips in hers.

She kissed me, before she straddles my lap. I looked at her once more.

We kissed each other gently, slowly and full of love. When we break the kiss, she smiles at me again. That knowing smile she would give me.

"Now, why where you and dad laughing earlier?" she asked me seriously, I can't help but chuckle.

"We were talking about how I got the 'Happy Wife, Happy Life' mantra from him." I chuckled softly. 

"And?" She asks me. 

"And how I should remember 'The wife is always right.' That's why we were laughing." I said in all honesty.

"Okay, that's good." She chuckled at me.

After the movie, we decided to turn in for bed. We laid down on the bed, holding each other once again. As we drift to sleep. I held her tight, as she draws lazy circles in my cheek. She looks at me with eyes that were enough to melt me and what little resolve I have left in me. I kissed her head gentle and respectful.

"Night... Baby.." I whispered.

"Night... Baby.." She whispers too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 1 7
UNDER HEAVY EDITING/ REWRITE In secret, they live. In secret, they hide. Werewolves live in their world inside ours. Rea Silvius is thrown into the...
21.8K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
10.4K 785 9
Derin, a young aspiring poet, embittered by the loss of her parents, and separated from her sister, is obliged to take up a marriage proposal by her...
378 18 13
Freenbecky Cast Freen as Clarity Becky as Destiny "Destiny, I have been preparing this letter for you for a long time. I have guaranteed that the con...