Never Looking Back ✔

By serial-chiller

Completed. More

Hey
story aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU
Epilogue

Chapter 12

58.1K 2K 170
By serial-chiller

Chapter 12

Enjoy reading :)

Emily's POV

I cursed under my breath as I saw that its david. Oh SHIT. Ugh. He just had to come today. Can't you meet your brother at home.

Daniel stood up from his seat and hugged david.

Then david turned to me. His expression went from shock to confuse to happy to I don't know.

"Is it you muffin?". He grinned. Ugh. Kill me now.

"Um. Yea- no". I stuttered

"It's definitely you". He came and pulled me into a hug.

Oh god. Its so awkward. His brother aka my boss is seeing us right now. I don't  know why I am feeling so awkward. Ugh I am stupid.

I awkwardly patted his back.

"You didn't tell me you were working here?". He raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't?". I lied. He nodded completely unsatisfied with my answer but let it go. Thank god.

He then scanned me from head to toe. "I have to say you are looking completely sexy in this office look". He winked. Ahh. Can this get more worse!

Despite my dislike towards him right now I still blushed at david's words.

"Thank you". I said. I looked at my boss to see him looking at us with his usual cold expression.

He finally opened his mouth and said. "David you know her?". He asked completely ignoring me.

"Yeah. She is my girlfriend". David said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What?". Daniel and I said at the same time.

David just smirked at my horrified look and said. "Babe no need to be shy". Shy!? My ass.

I will kill you david clifford.

After a minute of awkward silence between us. I was the first one to broke it.

"I should go now". I said. Daniel nodded at my statement. I bet he would have said it himself if I had stayed here one more second.

I turned the door knob and was ready to get out of here when david called me.

"Baby". I cringed at the word baby. I hate this word.

What does he want now? He has done enough damage.

I turned and raised my eyebrow at him. "Daniel and I am going to lunch. Why don't you join us?". I swear I will kill him today.

"No david. I have to work". I fakely smiled at him.

"Come on. You can do work later". He pouted. In any other situation I would have awed at his cute expression but right now I feel like murdering him.

"No. You guys go". I smiled as I looked between them.

"If you are saying this because of daniel then don't. He will not mind. Right?". He looked at daniel.

"Yeah". He said coldly. The coldness in his voice is enough to freeze the entire offcie.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then said the word that I started regretting the second later. "Fine".

He grinned real big and daniel looked like his usual cold self.

"What are we waiting for then?". He said. I nodded.

We three then went to the elevator. And damn it was the longest (i dont know) seconds of my life.

I saw employees looking at us adoringly. Obviously they were drooling at daniel and david. They both look like they just came from ramp.

And some males were drooling too. Maybe they are drooling at me? Wait. No. They must be gay. I shook my head.

I even saw cheryl looking at us with narrowed eyes. And that look was obviously for me.

"We are taking my car". David said as we got out of the building. Daniel nodded in response.

A  man who I am assuming is david's driver came to us in a black BMW. Ah. I shook my head. Rich kids.

We sat in the car and david told the driver to take us to a hotel. And I am sure its a five star hotel because even its name sounds rich.

And the most greatest thing about this ride is that I am sitting between daniel and david.

Yes I am sitting between the most handsome and richest brothers in this city. Don't be jealous girls.

I am feeling uncomfortable as hell.

David is texting someone and daniel is looking out of the window.

I really should have made an excuse. I thought.

Shut up emily. It's just a lunch. No biggie. Calm down. I thought to calm myself.

But how can I be even calm when I am sitting between two hotties. Just imagine how would you feel when you are sitting between justin bieber and justin timberlake!

Well, that was totally random.

The car came to a stop after what seem like hours.

I waited for david or daniel to come out so I can too. Apparently david was very busy texting so daniel was the first one to get out. I followed him.

Just like I expected it was a beautiful hotel. I wonder if I'll even fit here. But who cares? Right.

David got out and held my hand.

"Ready babe?". He said. He is assign like we are going to paris or sonething. Haha. I don't know.
I smiled at him.

We entered the hotel and the inside was as beautiful as outside.

I saw people wearing expensive clothes and accessories. If only my life was like this. Anways. I should be grateful for what I have.

"Welcome mr. Clifford". The manager said. They must come here often.

We sat on a table. A minute of silence passed noone was saying anything.

I looked around and saw people looking (mostly women) at david and daniel. I mean, who would not? They are handsome.

A cute waiter came. "Welcome Mr. Clifford". He said looking at daniel and david. David said thank you and daniel just nodded.

"Do you want to give order". He asked.

"I am in the mood of chinese. What about you guys?". David said.

"I am fine with it". I said. And daniel nodded.

The waiter noted it and went away.

"Do you come here often". I said lowly to david. I don't know why I don't want daniel to hear our conversation even if its stupid. But it would look weird if I'll whisper things to david. It would look childish.

"We own this baby". He replied. What? Oh yeah. Obviously. Rich kids. I mentally shook my head.

"And I will kill you if you'll call me babe now". I glared at him. He pouted at first and then said.

"Ok. I'll stick to muffin". He replied. I nodded. At least it is better than baby. I just hate that word.

"So how come you didn't tell me of your relationship with Ms. Collins". Daniel spoke for the first time since we came here. And obviously the question was directed to david.

"Ms. Collins? Seriously brother". David laughed.

"Start calling her emily as she is soon joining the family". I almost spat the water that I was drinking when I heard what david said. I clenched my teeth at his words.

"Shut up david". I said and not in a funny way.

I don't know why I am still playing this ridiculous act of his. I don't even know why he said that I am his girlfriend. He is really out of his damn mind.

"Oh and to answer your question. Emily didn't want to reveal our relationship". He smiled at me. What the fuck? You lying bastard. Daniel looked at me and then nodded. Agh.

David is an actor! Doesn't he have fans or something? Noone is coming here and taking a selfie with him. But I do saw some people taking pictures of him. I sighed.

"I see. You are bored babe lets play something".

"What are you five?". I said in a not so polite tone. I saw daniel looking at us. Ugh. I wish he wasn't here.

"Lets play truth or dare". He said. Ah. So cliche.

"No. I am-". Before I could complete my sentence the waiter came with our orders. Thank God.

"We will play another time babe". I mocked the last word.

We ate our lunch and I have to say the food was amazing. Maybe it was not a bad idea that I came here. As long as my stomach is full, everything will be fine. And my mood has drastically changed after eating but at times I still wanted to kill david.

We arived at the office. We all got out of the car.

"I am going. Enjoy your work guys". David said. I nodded and then hugged david goodbye. "Bye boyfriend". I muttered. He just winked in response. He then went back in his car.

We were going when david's car horn stopped us.

"Oh and brother, go on easy with my girlfriend". He winked his signature wink and then drifted off. Ugh.

-

After a tiresome day at work I finally returned home.

I ordered myself pizza as I was not in the mood of cooking something.

I turned on the tv and saw nothing good playing. Is there anytime when something good is playing on the tv?

I was so bored and hungry after the day. Work is so tiring. I checked the time and saw that its 8:30. Why the hell my pizza has not arrived at!

I opened netflix on my laptop to find something to watch.

Nothing seems really appealing. As I was still seeing what to watch I stumbled upon the vampire diaries. I remember how much I liked that show. I used to watch it with SOMEONE. We both loved it.

The bell rang indicating that the pizza man has arrived. Ah finally.

I opened the door and got the pizza. Yes. All to myself.

As I placed the pizza on the table the bell rang. Wait. Who could be here at this time of hour?

Oh my God. Who is here?

I went towards the door and asked who was here? But noone replied.

So I opened the door and "SURPRISE". cheryl yelled. 

Ugh. Now I have to share my pizza with her.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 7
love between ex husband and ex wife who become boss and sacretary
881 5 6
𝐑𝐡é𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐤𝐧𝐨...
969K 25.6K 63
𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 "ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʀ. ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ? ᴍᴇ? ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ?" 𝐀 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥�...