Goodbye, Berk *CANCELED*

By ThatRandomDragon

READ REWRITTEN VERSION HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/542650899-goodbye-berk-~-rewritten-goodbye-berk Hiccup i... More

Goodbye, Berk
I'm an idiot
A home?
Stormfly
New Faces
A Known Face
Morning to you too
Attack or Retreat?
Peaceful Mornings
Thank you!
Long Journeys
Beautiful Ice
Dangerous Waters
So what am I doing with this?

no.

650 11 19
By ThatRandomDragon

I know how many of you like this book. Enjoy it, and want to see more, but I can't anymore. 

As much as I love you all and your support, I simply can't continue this story. Not in the direction it's going. It's been so long since it was originally started, and I have no motivation whatsoever to continue. 

So I'm gonna ask you guys something. 

You've got three choices, and comment on whatever one you want to see most. (please only comment once). 

Do you want me to attempt to rewrite this story, take the characters and redo the entirety of it?

Or do you want me to start up a one-shot book, turn this story into a one-shot (or two) and then continue to take requests?

Or should I just not do anything else, just leave this here and never update it?

I really hope you guys can tell me what you want me to do with this. I don't want to just leave you all here and stuff, but it's become so forced for me and I'm so busy. 

Thanks.

~ Aster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 48 16
.·:*¨¨* 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 *¨¨*:·. Berk. The village that has the bravest and strongest Vikings that you'd ever se...
96.4K 1.5K 20
Toothless is dead. Killed by Astrid Hofferson and all of Berk praises her for slaying the infamous dragon. With the death of his best friend? Hiccup...
152K 2.3K 46
When Hiccup gets the honour to kill the Monstrous Nightmare in Dragon Training, he decides that he must leave Berk to protect his best friend Toothle...
91.3K 987 29
Hiccup and Astrid Runaway from berk because they know berk will never change their minds about dragons. The found dragons' edge and have allies and e...