Power rangers ninja storm- Po...

By louise-2016

Chloe was raised by the family that runs the moon ninja academy. She trained to become a ninja but also learn... More

The moon academy attacked.
Chapter 2: The box and meeting the others
Chapter 4: return of thunder part 2.

Chapter 3: Return of thunder part 1.

431 4 0
By louise-2016

Chapter 3: Return of thunder part 1.

Louise2016:

So as well as Chloe there will be one other moon academy ranger. Who will it be?

*Power of the moon*

Chloe's POV:

I enter storm chargers the next day to see Roger Hannah. I am shocked by this. He used to ride with my brother and he is a motocross champ.

"Chloe!!" Dustin says running over to me and grabbing my hand. "Have you seen who it is??"

I smirk at him. "Would I be a motocross rider if I did not know who Roger Hannah is?"

Dustin looks sheepish but Roger turns to me and shakes my hand.

"A girl who does Motocross," he says to me looking impressed. "That is not something you see everyday. Can I ask your name?"

I know that as soon as he hears my name his mouth will drop along with Dustin's. I had never told Dustin my last name.

"Chloe Kungai," I reply.

I get the reaction that I knew I would.

"Are you related to Nate Kungai by any chance?" Hannah asks me looking even more impressed.

I nod my head. "He's my brother."

What Hannah says next makes me frown. "If you see him again tell him whenever he is ready to join us again he will be welcomed back with open arms!!"

I stop him as he turns back to Dustin. "You mean he quit?"

I recieve a nod and a sigh.

"He said he had a family emergency," he explains to me.

Before I can question any more he turns back to Dustin.

"I'm looking for a couple of guys in particular," he says to him and Tori seems to get upset for some reason. "I heard they ride at the local track sometimes."

"Oh don't tell me," Dustin says sounding disappointed. "Um one big guy, one not so big guy. Both insanely fast."

"So you know them?" Roger Hannah asks looking hopeful.

"Blake and Hunter," Tori replies still looking a little down. "You could say we know them."

"Then you can tell me where to find them," Hannah queries.

"I really wish I could," Tori replies to him and I can see that this is a sore subject for her.

"Yeah she does dude," Dustin agrees and I can see that Tori is about to clonk him one if he does not zip it. "She's um got this thing for."

"Uh Dustin!!" I say and he stops to glare at me for interrupting. "I'd quit why your ahead. Because by the look on her face Tori is about to make you feel pain."

It turns out I am right. She snaps at him. "Don't go there."

Roger grabs a card out of his pocket and turns to us.

"Well here's my card," he says to Dustin as he passes him the card. "If you run into them have them call me. Its important."

"Yeah okay," Dustin agreed. "Sure thing. Later."

Roger Hannah walks away and I turn to see Tori about to take Dustin's bike out. Oh no this is not going to end well.

"Wow can you believe Roger Hannah," Dustin begins to say before turning around and seeing that it is just me here. "Tori? Tor?"

"Dustin over there," I say pointing her out to him.

When he sees what she is doing he goes wide eyed and goes to stop this nonsense.

"Hey hey," he says as we approach her. "What are you doing?"

Tori gives him a look like it is obvious. "I'm borrowing your bike."

"Oh," Dustin says laughing although it is clear that he is not amused. "No you see the way that usually works is that you ask me first, and then I think about it for like half a second, and then tell you that the only way I would let you ride my race bike is if you tied me down and tortured me."

"You really want it to come to that," Tori challenges him.

I decide to leave this conversation before it gets any more heated. I great Shane as I pass and head back to my hotel.

I am worried that Nate is in danger. Why would he give up his dream of racing.

I once again pick up my morpher and this time I place it on my wrist. Something tells me I might need to soon.

*Power of the moon*

Mystery person's POV:

I am at the computers with Cam as we work on upgrades and anything else we might need.

Shane, Tori and Dustin stand together and explain that Tori had seen Blake and Hunter today. Cam moves to stand by the scrolls.

I had not been here long but instead of helping by morphing into the Silver moon ranger I am helping Cam at Ops.

"I don't buy it," Shane says as Tori finishes her explanation. "Why would Choobo just all of a sudden decide to turn good?"

"I must agree with Shane," Sensei Watanabee says and I glance at him. "It sounds far too convenient."

"Hunter and Blake said they were going to check it out," Tori says to all of us and I frown. "Even if they can get in the ship, they won't attack until they can bring us in for back up."

"Good then that gives us time," Dustin says.

"Time for what?" Tori asks.

Dustin looks appalled and angry as he answers. "For you to fix my bike miss freestyle no-hand landing."

Tori had destroyed his bike when she crashed. Dustin looked crestfallen as she brought it into him. Cam, Shane and I chuckle at what he said.

"It wasn't that bad," Tori defends herself. "I just took a little spill."

"The fenders facing backwards," Dustin points out and all of us guys nod our head as we had seen the destruction ourselves.

"All right," Tori finally agrees.

Sensei Watanabee turns to me and as he says my name I glance at him. "Do you know when the other moon ninja will make an appearance."

He had whispered it so the others had not heard him.

I sigh. "No. Hopefully she'll turn up soon."

Sensei nods but does not speak.

*Power of the moon*

Chloe's POV:

I walk into storm charges and two men crash into me. One with blonde hair and one with dark hair.

"Excuse me," I say and they turn to look at me. "You could at least say your sorry."

They glance at each other before the dark haired one shrugs. "Sorry."

I frown as they walk back out. What is there problem?

Dustin approaches me. "Sorry about those two. Hunter and Blake are not usually like that."

When he said those names I realize that these two are his friends. But he looks as upset as I feel. I pat him on the shoulder and speak gently.

"They speak to you like that as well?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Listen I got to go," he says gently.

He leaves and I sit down and begin to speak to Kelly. After about half an hour of speaking I glance up as I hear screaming from outside.

Kelly turns on the TV and we see some sort of Snail monster fighting the rangers.

"Kelly I've got to go!!" I say before running outside.

I go to a side Alley and pull off my clothes to reveal my ninja outfit. I raise my hand with my morpher on and do a ninja sign with my hand pointing to the side.

"LUNAR STORM!! RANGER FORM!!"

I feel a surge of power as a Midnight blue suit appears over my body. My helmet is in the shape of an owl's head. I feel as if this was the perfect time to morph.

*Power of the moon*

Creating a moon portal I arrive at the scene where the wind rangers are fighting the monster.

I smell bad gas that makes me want to heave. The alien strikes the rangers. Pulling out my Katana I jump into the air and strike him three times.

He groans as he lands on the ground.

"Who invited you?!" He growled.

I hear the others gasps of shock from behind me as I land on the ground in front of them. They obviously was not informed that I am coming.

"I invited myself," I growl as I raise my Katana once more before glancing at the others. "Are you okay?"

They get to there feet and run over to me.

"Who are you?" The blue ranger asks but I do not answer.

"Who invited the snail?" I say preparing to fight again. "Because you know I hate any kind of bug. Especially the slimey ones."

As the snail monster moves forward the others raise there ninja swords as we prepare to fight this thing.

Suddenly a blast of lightning appears around us. Before I had time to raise a shield we were all hit.

We fall to the ground. I glance up and try to find the source of the blast. On top of a bridge we see a navy ranger and a crimson ranger. Looking at the signs on there chest I recognize them as thunder rangers.

"Hey remember us?" The navy one says to the other three.

"You guys?" The yellow ranger says clearly confused.

"What are you doing?" blue asks.

"Do you three know these two?" I ask them.

"They are supposed to be friends," the red ranger snarls.

The two jump down, shove me out of the way and begin to attack the wind rangers. Jumping back to my feet I run over and begin to help the red ranger fight the navy ranger.

As his staff hits my Katana he growls at me.

"This does not concern you!!" He growls out. "Leave why you still can!!"

I kick him back and raise my sword in warning. "No thanks!"

He kicks me in the stomach and Red raises his hand at him. "BLAKE STOP!!"

"Not until you're destroyed," Navy who is named Blake says.

He strikes him with his weapon and the red ranger does an air assault why telling him. "I don't wanna fight you!!"

Using his weapon the navy ranger grips him around the stomach. "You don't have a choice."

He smacks red into a building.

I jump up and run at him. I knock him away from the red ranger and glare at him.

"I don't know what your problem is," I say to him. "But you need to chill out."

He ignores me and sends a blast of lightning. This time because I am prepared I raise a shield. My head rings a little but thats one of the cons of this power.

We all regroup and turn to face the Thunders.

"WATCH OUT!!" I tell the winds as the thunders walk towards us.

"Lets finish this!!" Blake says.

"CRIMSON BLASTER!!" The crimson ranger yells firing at us.

I raise a shield and he growls as the blast is destroyed.

The other three and I jump on top of a building.

"WAIT COME BACK!!" The snail monster yells reappearing. "I'm just getting gassed up!!"

He turns into gas and we run into the building to try and avoid the noxious gases.

*Power of the moon*

"Where are we going?" The yellow ranger asks as we continue to move.

"Away from that stanky smell!!" The red ranger explains.

"Works for me!!" Blue says.

"And me!!" I tell them trying not to breathe in currently.

"You can't run away from my furious fumes rangers!!" The monster tells us.

He laughs and when we are cornered he creates smoke all around us. I cough a little as I try to expel the smoke from my lungs so I can heal.

He hits us causing sparks.

"That fully reeks!!" Yellow complains.

We go flying over and land on the ground hard. We turn to look for the snail.

"This gas is a total blast!!" The monster cheers appearing above us.

I feel my anger rise so I send a moon beam at him. He cries and stumbles back.

"This guys stinking up my whole day!!" the red ranger says as he gets to his feet.

"I think he needs to be smog-checked!!" Blue ranger suggests.

"No doubt!!" I say returning to them.

"You got that right!!" yellow agrees.

"All right!!" Red says looking to the other two. "How about we put the wind in wind rangers?"

"YEAH!!" The other two agree.

"OH yeah!!" The monster says. "Like I'm afraid of wind!!"

"Then come on down!!" Red taunts motioning for him to come down to us.

"Unless your two chicken!!" Blue says pointing a finger at him.

"Don't be shellfish!!" Yellow yells slapping two trays together. "Come on down!!"

"Stop hiding behind your shell!!" I say joining in. "Come down and say hello!!"

"Oh it is so on!!" The monster glares down at all of us. "STAND BACK!!"

He jumps down and appears in front of us. Then he calls out. "MEGA MORNING BREATH!!"

White smoke comes out and hits us in the face. We all groan and cough as we breath in the horrible smell.

"Whoa try a mint!!" Red ranger says and then the three form a circle. "READY!!"

"YEAH!!" Blue agreed.

"Lets put him in the spin cycle!!" Red says.

They hook arms and spin really fast clearing the smoke.

"HEY NO FAIR!!" The snail yelled as he bats the rubbish away. "I'm supposed to trash you!!"

The others pull out there ninja swords. "NINJA SWORDS POWER UP!!"

I pull out my Katana which is midnight blue in color except for the blade which is gold. "NINJA KATANA!! POWER UP!!"

The red ranger strikes him and he stumbles back. I jump into the air and strike him four times. This time he goes over the side and out of the building.

"STORM STRIKER!!" The others say forming there blaster.

"LUNAR BLASTER!!" I say and a blaster appears in my hand.

It is in the shape of an owls head and body. There is a whole for my arm to enter. I aim at the monster.

"FIRE!!" Red and I shout at the same time firing two blasts at the monster.

He hits the ground and blows up.

The other three turn to me. "Thanks for your help. Whoever you are!!"

I nod. "I'll tell you who I am. But first I need to talk to your sensei."

They nod but before anything else can happen the snail reappears and grows to a giant size.

"A big giant Alien!!" Blue says but I am in complete shock. "There's a surprise."

"For me it is," I say and she chuckles.

He speaks into his morpher and a few seconds later zords appear. I am also shocked by this.

Red ranger turns to me. "Stay here. When this is over we will take you to our sensei."

I nod and watch in complete awe as they jump into the zords and form a megazord. I turn as someone comes up behind me.

They are wearing a ninja uniform. The same as my own apart from the silver lining instead of the midnight blue. I turn and speak to him. I cannot see his face as he has the mask on.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"Yes," he says and I can hear humor in his voice. "And I've been waiting for you."

Before I can speak again I turn as two bug zords appear. It is clear to me that these are the thunder rangers zords. After a moment where the thunder freeze the battle is on.

The monster is destroyed within a few minutes. The thunders form there own megazord.

The two megazords begin to fight. Suddenly a blue flash of lightning hits the shell of the monster.

"Whats happening?!" I wonder glancing at my companion.

"I don't know!!" He states moving to my side.

The shell raises off of the ground and lets loose an orange blast. It hits both megazords plus me and the man stood besides me.

"AH Whats happening?!" I yell out wondering what this stuff is.

I feel a strange sensation and suddenly my world goes blank.

I gasp when I sit up and realize that I am on an island. I am also unmorphed.

"Where am I?" I whisper when I realize that the guy has disappeared.

*Power of the moon*

Louise2016:

Okay I promise next chapter will show who the guy is. But I bet most of you can guess. Also he will morph in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
160K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.