HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE [TWICE FF]

By ZaynDo4

What if your best friend secretly loves you? And that best friend is no longer your best friend. And what if... More

Here Comes Trouble!
First Day of School (recap)
Knight in Shining Armor
Tree House
HIM
THE FORGOTTEN
UNFAIR
Rain is Timely
What Now?
Jelly Pengu
EAVESDROPPING
NEW GIRL
SPOTTED
PERKS OF BEING JIHYO
YES?
THE NEWS
MISSING YOU
K.I.S.A & THAT NIGHT
HIM & The Practice
JIMIN IS IN THE HOUSE
ALL IN
REMATCH
D-DAY
THE PAINFUL NIGHT
THE TROUBLE
COME BACK
VISIT
BASKETBALL
CAN'T LOSE YOU
THE RETURN
BLACKPINK 'n ur area~
DOWNFALL
THE PLAN
CLOSURE
IN THE RAIN
SICK
NOT AN UPDATE
STRANGERS
STRANGERS 1.1
STRANGERS 1.2
ONE LAST TIME
LAST TALK
THE KISS
The New Girl
SWEET REVENGE
MX BAKERY
12 AM REGRETS
WHERE IS HE?
TEASINGS AND PROMISES
REALIZATION
WEIRD MINA
ANNOUNCEMENT
A TOTAL STRANGER
BEEN AWHILE
Bang T Club
CHANGES
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
THE TWO OF US
LUCKY ME

RECOLLECTION

4K 129 61
By ZaynDo4

No One's POV

It was 2AM but Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were still talking some random things but then later on, Chaeyoung mentioned Mina.

"You followed her?" Tzuyu asked him.

"Yes. She was alone. I can't afford it if Mina will be in danger." Chaeyoung said in a concerned tone with matching pouting.

"So you will be her stalker from now on?" Tzuyu smirked.

Chaeyoung suddenly tossed the pillow at Tzuyu.

"Geez. I'm not! I just want to be sure that she's safe!" Chaeyoung said, irritated.

"But still, you look like one tho." Tzuyu teased him again.

"Whatever. By the way, do you have any updates about your Sana? I am done talking about my Mina though. I want to know yours." Chaeyoung said, changing the topic.

Tzuyu tried to remember any details about Sana. Sitting crossed legs on the couch.

"Well, there's only one thing that I was able to talk to her." Tzuyu said smiling from ear to ear as he remember that wonderful encounter.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked, feeling curious.

"Earlier at school, it was timing that I was there. If I wasn't, then she will hit her head on the ground." Tzuyu said shaking his head; feeling disappointed.

[FLASHBACK]

I was walking down the hallway when I heard heavy footsteps that echoed through the place. That person was running.

I didn't mind that person at first not until I heard her voice, it was a girl and it was Sana.

She was running to the east wing while I was going to the north wing.

She didn't noticed me. Seemed like she was on a hurry.

I let her be.

When she was about in front of me, she accidentally stepped her own foot. Tch.

Of course, she's my girl. I don't want to let that happen to her.

I abruptly ran up to her and gladly I was able to hugged her whole being before she hit the ground. Phew.

"You're so clumsy as ever." I said.

Then I made her stand properly.

"Omo! That was almost!" She yelped.

Then she looked at me.

Damn. Those captivating eyes.

"Thank you, Chewy." She smiled at me.

For the first time in that day, I smiled and it was all because of Sana.

She's really my happiness.

"Next time, be careful." I said as I crossed my arms at her.

We're still friends by the way and it's a secret.

I'm okay with this. At least I can be her hero during her clumsiness period.

Then she pouted. Wtf! Don't!

"I am trying hnngg~ But it came out naturally and I don't know why." She complained and that's so cute!

I just messed up her hair.

"Yah! Hajima!" She whined.

Omo. It's been a while since I do this to her. Haha! She's so cute. I wish I could stop the time.

"Seems like you have something urgent to do. That's why you were running." I said as I fixed her hair.

"Yes. I was actually chasing Jihyo." She said.

"Oh yeah, I saw her like 10 minutes ago. Go now." I said.

She was about to turn away but she said something that give life to myself.

"By the way, I miss you, Chewy."

That nickname.

Then she ran off before I could reply the words that I wanted to say for a long time.

"I miss you too."

[FLASHBACK END]

"That's all, Chae---- hey!"

Unfortunately, Chaeyoung missed the legendary bed time story of Tzuyu.

"Aigoo. You already sleep?"

He stood up to remove the cellophane on his head.

"You look like a kid. You didn't even remove this."

Tzuyu is obviously talking to a sleeping person.

He went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After few minutes, he came back with a bowl of warm water.

"What the fuck am I doing? Feels like I'm a father." He chuckles as he stare the sleeping head.

He slowly place the bowl on Chaeyoung's head.

Then he started to rinse his hair and removing some dried dye stains on his hair.

"My son~ we have to remove this. It's bad if we let it for 24 hours." He spoke to his so called son.

Meanwhile, Momo and Jeongyeon were talking on the phone.

"I'm so fed up." Momo said on the line.

"Fed up? Well, what happened?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You know, I saw Dahyun this morning at the library and she was struggling to lift the books. Seven books!? You heard me!? Seven books!?"

Jeongyeon flinched his phone away.

"Gosh, you don't have to shout." Jeongyeon said, annoyed.

"Aww, mianhae. Yeah, she was trying hard to lift them! Of course! I don't want her to do things like that! What if! What if she will injured her shoulders!? Arms!? Or what if! What if --- the books fell on her foot!?" Momo said in a mad vox.

For the second time, Jeongyeon flinched his phone away again.

"Seriously, I will hang up!" He yelled back.

Momo chuckles awkwardly on the phone.

"I'm sorry. Please listen to me until the end. Okay?"

But the other went silent.

"Silence means yes. Well, yeah, I approached her to help her but she budged." Momo said in a low tone for the first time.

"Hey still there?"

"Yeah, please continue." Jeongyeon said in a sleepy tone.

"And that's it, I tried to help her but she rejected me again. I really appreciated how hardworking my Dubu is, even in a small things but I can't help to see her struggling."

"She's small, must protect at all cost." Momo said in serious tone.

"We were arguing not until Exy came, we stopped."

"Exy!? Oww and then what happened?" Jeongyeon asked although he was trying his best not to be sounds as bored.

"She asked me that tomorrow, we are going to judge the first years for their dance group competition."

"But then again suddenly my Dubu shoved the books towards my chest!" Momo said in a surprised tone.

"Woah? Really? Maybe because you suddenly forget about her." Jeongyeon said chuckling.

Momo chuckles also.

"Yeah, although she was hiding it but I can feel it. I know her very well." Momo said.

Jeongyeon could sense that Momo was smiling on the phone when he said that.

"Then after that, she walked out the library and I excused myself to Exy. So yeah, I followed her to Jihyo's office." Momo said.

"And --- I can't believe it! She was refusing but when Exy came, she went the other way round. I hope she was jealous 'cause damn~ I'll be happy to do that again." Momo said delightedly.

"You're crazy hyung." Jeongyeon said.

"So what about your day?" Momo asked.

'That's what I'm waiting for!' Jeongyeon thought.

"Well, I was looking for Bona. But no one gives information about her whereabouts. Just so when I saw Nabongs, she was alone of course, I didn't approach her." He said.

"Our hyung is shy~" The latter tease.

"I'm not! It'll be awkward if I ask her!" He defended.

"Aigoo~ don't deny it. Please proceed. I'm listening." Momo said while holding his laughters.

Jeongyeon rolled his eyes.

"So yeah, I was about to pass by when she called me."

"At first, I ignored her but her voice is getting louder. Hehe." Jeongyeon chuckles when he remember that moment.

"So, I turned my body to her. She said 'Don't pretend that you didn't hear me Jeong.' she was so --- sexy!" He exclaimed.

"Ehh? Why sexy? I can't get it." Momo asked, feeling innocent.

Jeongyeon facepalmed at his slow friend.

"Her fierce expression and her --- husky voice --- that was so sexy!" Jeongyeon explained to help his slow friend to gets the idea.

'Right! He only knows cute because of his cutiepie Dubu. What on earth?' Jeongyeon thought.

"How can it be so sexy?" Momo asked again.

Jeongyeon suddenly blows an air.

"Aigoo, nevermind. So of course, I asked her but she said 'Nothing. I just heard that you're searching for Jiyeon-ssi. She was in the canteen earlier. Maybe she's still there.' and I was like 'Did Nabongs talked to me!?' Haha! That made my day."

"Hoping that their boyfriends are always absent. Haha! What do you think?" Momo joked.

"Hope so too. Yeah, good night hyung those two might sleeping right now. We should sleep also." Jeongyeon said before yawning.

"Yeah, we have a load works to do tomorrow. Good night!" Momo said.

Then they both hang up.

>>BLACKPINK'S HOUSE<<

When Jennie finished explaining about their plan, Nancy was all curious the whole time.

"So, do you want me to be close with Mr. B--- I mean --- Son Chaeyoung?" She asked the four goddesses; sitting in a crossed legs manner minus the maknae who was slouching on the sofa. A rapper mannerism.

"Yes, definitely. You even saw how Mina looked at you when you were holding hands with Chaeyoungah. So --- we thought, you're the only one who can make her like that again." Jennie said in a most convincing tone.

"But --- I'm already close with him. What's the point?" Nancy said. Make sense.

"That fast!?" Jennie asked.

The young of them nod.

"Well, that's a good progress. You can now be sweeter to him." Jisoo said.

Nancy furrowed her eyebrows.

'Sweeter?'

"But -- I think, that's too fast. If I am 100% comfortable with him, then yes, I will." She said.

"100%? So how is he right now?" Lisa asked.

"Umm --- like 60%?"

"That still good." Lisa said.

"So, Nancy-ah! Don't ever fall in love with him arasso?" Rosé said.

"Arasso. Just like what I've said, studies first." Nancy said nonchalantly.

'Why do they have to tell me that? I already promised to myself that no boyfriends while studying. But Son Chaeyoung is quiet interesting...

"Good girl." Rosé smiled at her.

Then she pulled Lisa up.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked the two.

"Outside. We will just wait there." Rosé said.

"Please do hurry, I don't wanna be late!" Lisa yelled.

"Huh? Late? But we don't have first period though." Jisoo said.

Jennie looked at her.

"What would you expect to a Manoban?"

They both chuckles.

"Excuse you two!  I don't wanna be late for the judging in our club!" Lisa yelled from outside.

The two gasped.

"Opps. We don't know about that." Jisoo said followed by Jennie's giggles.

Then Jennie looked at the younger one.

"Just be natural towards Chaeyoungah, okay? I know you won't fall for him." Jennie winked at her.

"Natural? You mean, I can be mean to him?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, he can handle you anyway." Jennie said chuckling.

"Just don't be too mean to him, don't be like your cousin." Jisoo said then she ran for her dear life to join the two outside.

Jennie yelped.

"Don't trust her. She's just kidding. I'm not that too mean to Chaeyoungah or in anyone. Let's go!"

"Alright!"

>>SCHOOL TIME<<

All of the students were scattered all over the places for their extra curricular activities.

Meanwhile Nancy is in the canteen searching for someone.

"Where is Son Chaeyoung?"

Then she spent her time searching for someone who was actually not inside the campus.

On the other table, there's Yoo Jeongyeon making a literature piece for their literature club that will feature in their school's newspaper.

Then little did he knows, someone was actually reading his literature work.

In the world of sunny
There's a bunny
A cute dazzling creature
That unexpectedly became my happiness

One fine day, I can't see my bunny
Yeah, I call it mine
Not until I saw my bunny with someone
I am no longer happy

If you read this, please do call 911
Why am I seeing my bunny with someone?
Send help!

"Woah? Who's this unlucky girl in your poem?" Bona asked from behind.

"Shut up Bona! Did you read all of them?" He covered his work.

"Yeah, I was actually reading it the whole time. You seemed focused on it to the point you didn't even notice my beauty."

Jeongyeon rolled his eyes at his work partner.

"I will only notice you unless you are my bunny." He said but he whispered the last part.

"What?"

"Ohh nothing!" He awkwardly smiled.

"By the way, it's been a month since I saw you with Nayeon-ssi. What happened?" She asked.

Jeongyeon suddenly change his mood from hyper to sloth.

"Long story short, people come and go." He said.

"Are you jealous because your best friend stole by Minhyuk-ssi?" Well, Bona has a point.

"Aish~ you're so annoying!"

'How come she knows it when she's in room 2C? Gossipers be like.' Jeongyeon thought.

Then Jisoo who happens to passed by, was been called by Bona. Feeling close.

"Hey! Jisoo-ssi!" She greets her with full of energy.

"Hey Jiyeon-ssi?"

"Oh no! Drop the honorific. Just call me Bona."

"Okay Bona, what am I seeing right now? Is this a miracle? My Yoo Jeongyeon with black hair slash the lazy ass is busy?" She asked as she winced at the view.

Jeongyeon really wants to puke but the comfort room was too far.

"Well, he is, especially for someone special." Bona winked at him.

Jeongyeon covered his face with his palms.

'These two ruined my mood!'

"Oh is that so? Let me see your work then?" Jisoo said as she struggles to get his work.

"No! And fyi! This is only for educational purposes! --- And how about you Bona? Why are you not doing your work?"

"Fine fine. Geez, such a high blood. See ya around you two." Bona said then she left.

"Well, she's pretty." Jisoo said as she sit on the table --- yeah, on the table.

"She is but I knew someone who is prettier than her and even you!"

And he earned a glare from the goddess.

"Too bad you can see her beauty from a far." Jisoo stuck her tongue out then she left, leaving a pissed Jeongyeon.

Then there's Nayeon who was irritated at the view.

'By the way he looks good with his black hair.'

'Holy Jihyo! Where are the others? I'm getting tense here!' Nayeon thought then she decided to go back to their classroom.

Meanwhile, Momo and Exy were done judging the first years. --- with Lisa.

"They're all good but the other team is great." Momo said.

They are heading to canteen, by the way.

"But I think, all of them deserve to perform on stage." Lisa said.

"Kids nowadays are talented." Exy said.

The other two nod at her.

No one knows but Dahyun saw them.

She hide behind a door from the school lab.

When the three disappear, she show up.

"Never thought Momoring are close with the other girls. Maybe because he return his black hair?" She said.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu were stuck with Cheng Xiao with her friends.

"Uncle Zhen will be mad at me!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"No~ it's okay. We're here in the canteen anyway, you can tag along with me only if we're not in the school."  Cheng Xiao said as she shoo him away.

"Duh! As if I want to. Well, as you said." Tzuyu then left to find his co-maknae.

Then someone shouted his name.

"Wait! Chou Tzuyu!?

"What is it Son Juyeon?" Tzuyu asked,  annoyed.

"Is it okay if we hit her house for second round? You look good with your black hair anyway." Eunseo pleaded.

Tzuyu looked at his cousin.

"Please~"

"Whatever. Bye." Then he left.

"Whatever? Geez, he is so savageeee! It doesn't mean his hair is black now and he can down me!? But hey! That counts as a yes right?" Eunseo asked.

"He means yes if you didn't get the idea, unnie." Dayoung said.

"Can he at least, say yes?" Eunseo said.

"Why are you looking at me?" Xuan Yi asked.

"Just answer me. Why?"

"I don't know. Ask him not me." Xuan Yi said.

"Is it just me? Chou Tzuyu is so savage towards me!?" Eunseo exclaimed that earned glares from her dear friends.

"Yuck unnie! You look desperate!" Yeonjung mocked.

"Yuck?"

Then the others laugh at their youngest remark.

"Can you at least support me?"

"Well, unnie, I think, he is naturally  savage to every one, so stop assuming." Yeoreum said then she fist bumped with Dayoung and Yeonjung.

"HAHAHAHA!" The others crack.

"Assuming? Oh mothercow, fight me kids!" Eunseo said while she pulling her sleeves up.

"Geez. Eunseo? Don't tell me you want to fight Yeoreum, Dayoung and Yeonjung?" Seola said blankly.

"I'm not geez! You're so serious."

"Aish, just do your homeworks women! Forget about him, he is too fab to give a damn, especially you Eunseo." Luda said.

"Don't wait for Exy and Bona to come. They're busy." Dawon said.

"But Exy unnie just texted me, she's coming over." Mei Qi said.

"She texted you? Not me? That woman!" Seola said.

"She's with Momo-ssi and Lisa-ssi." Mei Qi added.

"Exy unnie is surrounded with cool people. Wow!" Soobin said.

"Hey hang on, did you notice that they're not close anymore?" Dawon asked pertaining to Chaeyoung and Mina's squad.

"Yes, why all of a sudden? So sad." Soobin said.

"Maybe because cousin and his friends don't want to interfere. I mean it doesn't look right if they will meddling the couples." Cheng Xiao said.

"Agree but there's something off. Why do they have to isolate themselves away from their best friends when in first place, they're just friends?" Luda asked.

"Make sense. But maybe it will be rude for their boyfriends." Seola said.

"Rude? How shallow! They're just friends! Those varsity players are so arrogant!" Dayoung grunts.

"Calm down~ calm down~" Yeonjung patted Dayoung's chest to calm her.

"No! Men nowadays are so stupid! They think, they can allure women that easily! Then control them! Justice for us!" Dayoung exclaimed.

This time, Yeoreum held her both shoulders.

"Woah~ fellow maknae is mad." Yeoreum said.

The elders just looked at them blankly.

"That's a nice speech Dayoungah, but you don't even have a boyfriend." Luda said.

Dayoung yelped.

"You ruined the moment unnie! Geez. What a supportive."

"But I'm curious on this thing." Eunseo said.

"What is it?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"It's possible that Chou Tzuyu and the others have at least feelings for the girls, or the girls feel the same right?" Eunseo asked.

The others went silence either agreeing or not.

"I mean, all of them are good-looking and smart so --- it's possible." She added.

"You have a point though but I guess Xiao have to ask her cousin first." Xuan Yi said.

"Honestly, he's so selfish. He doesn't like sharing his problems unless you're Chaeyoung-ssi, Momo-ssi or Jeongyeon-ssi." Cheng Xiao said.

"But the boys have new friends, like the BLACKPINK.....  and not to mention that Nancy's name is all over the places." Dawon said.

"I wonder what Nayeon-ssi and the others felt when they saw their best friends with other girls even like us." Mei Qi said.

"Of course, jealousy should be there." Soobin said.

Meanwhile, Yeri and Somi were pestering Chaeyoung.

"Oh my! Geez. Get off me! Yeri! Somi!"

"No! Unless you will introduce us to your new friend." Somi said while clinging to Chaeyoung's left arm.

"Who!?"

"The new transferee! We heard that she's gorgeous." Yeri said then she clung to Chaeyoung's right arm.

So basically, the two clinging onto him.

"Okay fine! I'll introduce you to her so please --- remove your hands, I can't breathe."

The two compiled giggling.

"How did you find me here?"

"Well, Jihyo unnie said, you are going to buy an art supplies so yeah, we came here." Somi said.

"Aish~ let's go back and please behave once you meet her. Arasso?"

"Ne~"

Back to Nancy, she saw Jihyo who was talking with some officers.

She wait for a while to finish their talk.

"President-nim looks so friendly." She said as she watched Jihyo smiling at her disciples.

Then Jihyo noticed her then she excused herself.

"Ohh Nancy, do you need anything?" Jihyo asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo president-nim." She bowed at her.

"I was actually looking for Son Chaeyoung." She said.

"Ohh yes, he's outside, he will come later. Why are you looking for him by the way?"

"Jennie unnie said to him, he have to look for me, so that's why plus I only know him."

"Just wait for a while. Call me if you need anything okay?"

"Ne~"

Then Jihyo left.

On the other hand, Mina was talking to BamBam on the phone.

She's inside the classroom.

"I told you, no one guy is here." Mina said for umpteenth time.

"That's good. Alright bye! See ya at lunch okay?"

"Ne~"

Then she ended the call.

She was about to go out to find Sana but she saw Chaeyoung who was been followed by Yeri and Somi.

She went over by the window to take a closer look.

"Woah? Black hair? Well, he looks handsome even more."

Then she notice his things.

"He really loves art." She said smiling as she witnessed how cute Chaeyoung with his mad expression.

"Maybe those two embedded his precious time." She chuckles.

It's amazing how Chaeyoung can make Mina feels okay despite of loaded stress and the struggle of having a possessive boyfriend.

When Chaeyoung's out of sight, Mina heave a sigh.

Her stress reliever is gone.

"What's with the sigh?"

She startled on her spot.

"Omo! You startled me unnie! Don't do that again." Mina said while touching her throbbing chest.

"Sorry. I'm just wondering what are you sighing for?" Nayeon said.

"Ohh nothing. I'm just bored." She lied.

"I see. Where is Sana by the way?"

"She said, she will going to pee." Mina said.

Someone came.

"I heard my name~" She said in a high pitch tone.

"Ohh Sana! There you are. What took you so long? Don't tell me you peed for an hour."

"Shut up Mina! Yeah, I peed but I talked to someone." Sana said as she join the two.

"Who? Is it Mark?" Nayeon guessed.

"No~ Mark is busy."

"Well, who?"

"Chewy." She smiled with the person she mentioned.

As if it's normal to say but these days,  it's not. Not anymore since the day they were forbidden to be with their best friends.

The two went shock.

"Tzuyu?"

"I thought ---"

"Sshh Nabongs. It's a secret. But our talk went cheaper. That girl Xiao Xiao, I guess and Einso? Eunseo? They dragged him away from me." Sana hissed.

"Well damn that's interesting." Nayeon said.

"Since when?" Mina asked.

"I don't know but we can talk if we are free."

"Did Mark know about this?" Nayeon asked.

"No. That's why it's a secret. I don't want him to decide for myself so I made it as a secret instead." Sana said.

"Secret?"

"Ohh Dahyun you're here." Sana said.

"So you're okay talking with him although --- you know." Dahyun said.

"Absolutely! He took a big place in my life and it's a silly of me if I'm going to shoo him out of my life. He was one of my anchor during my personal crisis and he's my --- best friend after all." Sana said.

The others were shocked but they're actually considering Sana's words.

"So I guess you made up your minds." Sana smirked.

She witnessed how frustrated her friends just because of her wisdom of thought.

Mina was looking outside the window.

Then Nayeon was leaning on the wall while Dahyun was looking up the ceiling.

"There's nothing wrong if you try. I know you wanted to talk with them so take this as a chance. Talk to them slyly." Sana said.

'Sana unnie is right. I'll try to talk to Momoring.'

'Let's give it a try then Jeong.'

'I made up my mind now. She's right. Chaengie also took a big place in my life, my heart plus he's my other half --- my best friend, so I'm gonna snatch some alone time with him only.'

Meanwhile Chaeyoung was been called by Nancy.

"I am waiting for you. Where have you been?"

'I am waiting for you. Where have you been? Wow! So sweet.' Somi thought.

'Omo! Nancy my goodness! Is this your sweet side?'

'But assuming that Mina will said that, daaaamn~ I can't." Chaeyoung thought.

Then Somi and Yeri interrupted his clouded thoughts.

"Hey? She asked you, where have you been?" Somi said followed by elbow, indicates that he have to introduce them to her.

"Ohh, I was in a book store to buy these. --- by the way this is Somi and Yeri."

"Annyeong Somi-ssi, Yeri-ssi, I'm Nancy, Son Chaeyoung's friend." She smiled at the two girls beside Chaeyoung who was scratching his nape.

"Woah~ the rumor is correct. You're so gorgeous. Wow!" Yeri said.

"Omo thank you. I heard that a lot." Nancy said.

"By the way, nice meeting you Nancy-ssi. Bye! Have fun you two." Somi said.

Then she elbowed Chaeyoung.

"Now go, shooo!" Chaeyoung shooed the two.

"Bye Nancy-ssi, oppa can't wait to have you alone." Yeri said then she dragged Somi.

"Don't mind them." Chaeyoung said.

Then he took a sit facing Nancy.

"Wow! You're so handsome with your black hair. It's my first time to see it."

Chaeyoung blushed.

"Thank you~ coach commanded us to dye it to black again, so that's why."

"I see."

"So, why are you looking for me?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just want to talk to someone. And that someone is you. Jennie unnie even said that you have to look for me, am I right?" She smirked.

And that's enough to melt Chaeyoung.

'Geez. That gives me goosebumps.'

"Yeah --- right and umm --- do you need anything?" He said.

Then he suddenly saw his hyungs who were blabbering in the corner.

They give him thumbs up.

He just rolled his eyes at them.

"I just want you to name the people here." She said.

He swallowed a lump not because it's hard but she saw Mina entering the canteen flawlessly. --- with the varsity players.

"Umm --- Son Chaeyoung?" And that's snapped Chaeyoung from reality.

'If it's not Nancy then Mina. Wow! These two really intimidated me.'

"Okay, let's start. I hope you will remember them."

"Sure. It's just a piece of cake." She smirked.

"And stop smirking. That's supposed to be for men." He said.

"Then rolling eyes is for women but I saw you rolling your eyes not a minute ago. So it's a win-win." She said.

"Nevermind."

"So let's start naming these people. Look over there."

Nancy looked at the place he said.

"That group composed of, Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Dino, Vernon, Joshua, Mingyu, Wonwoo, The8, Jun, Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Hoshi, Woozi and wait --- to many, ohh they're complete."

"And they're our classmates right?" Nancy asked.

"Yes."

"Next, the other table, that is Eunseo, Cheng Xiao, Dayoung, Luda, umm --- of course, Seola, Bona, Dawon, wait --- that is Yeoreum, the other one is Yeonjung, that newly arrived is Exy, that is Xuan Yi, that is Soobin, that last one is Mei Qi, yeah, they are from room 2C and my former classmates." He said.

"Okay, proceed to the next table." She said.

"Well, that one Yeri's talking to is Joy and Eunha, Roa, Sowon, SinB, Umji, Yuju and Yerin. That tall one is Doyeon the small one beside Somi is Soojung and that last one is Sohye, They are Somi and Yeri's friends." He said in a hoarse vox.

"Okay, by the way you can inhale." Nancy chuckles.

"Omo. Yeah I need air." He said.

After few minutes he recovered.

"The other table is Mina...."

But Nancy cutted him.

"No need, I already know them.  Thank you by the way." Nancy said.

"Ohh, that's good." He said seemed surprised.

"I thought, I can eat with them. But their boyfriends are here."

'Yeah and that's suck! I can't even look at her face because of her protective boyfriend.'

"Ohh, so you're getting along huh?"

"Maybe, I'm just interesting with them especially, Mina-ssi." She smirked.

She remember Jennie's words about Chaeyoung have a feelings for her.

"Ohh." Was all Chaeyoung said.

"I heard that you were closed with them especially to Mina-ssi."

'She heard it from whom? Jennie!?'

"Ahh yeah. But things are quite unbelievable." He chuckles.

Then suddenly Jennie texted Nancy.

From: Jennie Unnie

Meet me @school gate. Asap.

"Can you take me outside? Jennie unnie wants to meet me."

"Yeah sure."

Then they stood up.

Meanwhile, Mina who was actually observing them the whole time, was pissed how it's easy for Chaeyoung to obey Nancy's words in just a swift time.

'Think straight Mina!'

Back to Chaeyoung and Nancy.

Nancy let Chaeyoung go first.

She went to the comfort room beforehand.

So Chaeyoung and Jennie already met outside.

"Black hair? Not bad." Jennie said.

"Is that even a compliment?"

Jennie just give her a peace sign.

When they notice that Nancy is taking so long, Jennie ask Chaeyoung.

"You sure, you tour her around?" Jennie asked.

Before Chaeyoung could answer,  Nancy came.

"I'm sorry I was kinda lost along the way here." She said.

"You didn't!" Jennie reprimanded.

"Ahh, sorry! She said, she didn't want to --- so I didn't tour her." Chaeyoung explained.

"Is that true?"

"Umm --- yes unnie. Sorry." Nancy said.

"By the way, why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I forgot my papers in the house huhu. I want someone to accompany me there." Jennie said.

"Why not Lisa, Rosé or Jisoo-ssi?" He asked.

"They're busy flirting. Now let's go."

But then suddenly, a car stopped by.

"Jennie?"

"Hanbin?"

Her ex got out from the car then he jumped to Chaeyoung.

"Why did you punch him!?" Jennie pushed Hanbin.

Then Nancy went over to check Chaeyoung.

"Ouch! Shit!" Chaeyoung hissed.

"Omo! Did it hurts?" Nancy asked worriedly while cupping his cheeks.

"Yeah, it's stingy." He said.

'Omo! She's so close. Damn.'

Then Chanwoo came.

"Bro! Why did you punch my lil brother?" He asked.

"Your brother?" Hanbin asked.

"Yes." Chanwoo said.

"But --- "

"He is my friend! How dare you to do that to him!" Jennie yelled.

"Friend? I thought he ---- "

"Shut up! We're over remember?"

"Hyung why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Umm --- we are actually heading to Bobby's house. It just happened that Hanbin saw Jennie, his ex but he mistaken you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop him." Chanwoo said.

"Pfft. But we are three here, did he saw Nancy?" He said then he spitted out the blood from his mouth.

"I'm sorry Chanwoo's brother and I'm  sorry Jennie." Hanbin said.

"Forget this, now please, get lost or else I'm going to report this. You punched a minor!"

"Sorry again, by the way Chaeyoungah? You can sleep at home. No more punishment." Chanwoo said.

Then he dragged Hanbin who was staring at his ex.

"Let me treat that in our house." Nancy said.

"Umm --- Thank you."

"I'm really sorry about that." Jennie said.

"Nope, it's okay. I'm okay." He said.

"You're not okay! Let me treat that." Jennie said.

"Unnie! I was first! I'll be the one who will treat him!"

"Geez. What are you? His girlfriend? You sounds mad." Jennie chuckles.

Then the two suddenly blushed.

'What an unexpected day I have. I was in a book store then I was with Nancy in the canteen. I am supposedly in the art room ----- but in the end, I received a punch? Wow!'

_________________________

Another update huhu!

My goal was to compose at least 4000 words just to compensate the days I missed but I go beyond that.  It turns out 5300+ words instead.

I'm really sorry. ><

And sorry if you find this lame. Writer block is all over me. ><

Since closing is approaching, school works are also piling up even more.

Seriously, there are no days I had enjoyed.  I was busy yet I can't finish them. Geez.  If I finish something, there's also something will be added to my to-do list.

By the way, beware for the typos and grammars. I was actually typing this while I'm sleepy.

And, please kindly check out @zekiel_thek — MY HEART THAT NEEDS TO BE SAVE. :))

Anyways,

Thanks for reading.  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 32K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
243K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
272K 12.3K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
861K 33.4K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...