My Deal With The Badboy

By love2wright

"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever t... More

My Deal With The Badboy
1. Dinner
3. Rumours
4. Irritating
5. Make A Deal Then Break Another
6. Who Let The bitch Out?
7. Kill Me Now
8. Bad Boy?
9. Date
10. Nothing Happned
11. Detention
12. Party
13. Hangover
14. Food Fight!
15. Mr Nice Guy
16. Fake or Real?
17. The Truth Hurts
18. Promise
19. Choose Your Friends
20. Forgive Or Forget
21. Makeup Or Breakup
22. I'm Feeling Sick
23. Together Forever
24. Our Furture
Epilogue
Surprise/Merry Christmas!
#Wattys2017

2. The Deal

35.7K 1.1K 216
By love2wright

Chapter 2: The Deal

"I need to talk to you" I hissed angrily across the table at him before standing, the chair scraping the floor as it moved.

I ignored the strange looks from both my dad and Alec's parents as I walked out of the room, or more like stomping like a five year old having a tamper tantrum.

Who the hell does he think he is! The queen of England? Well let me tell you, even is he was the queen of England I wouldn't do shit. I definitely do not owe him anything, and now he thinks I'm going to lie for my family, just so Mr Oh So Mighty gets what he wants. No, I'm not going to do it.

I waited in the kitchen for only about thirty seconds, tapping my foot exasperatedly against the polished wooden floor in protest before he blessed me with his presence.

"What the hell!?" I growled at him. I'll kill him, I swear I will! "What was that for?!"

He casually rested on the kitchen bench before responding, "That's what I want," he simply said, picking at his finger nails like a prissy little princess.

He'll be crying like a prissy little princess when I clobber him over the head with a baseball bat.

"What you want?" I snapped, raising my brows.

He shrugged slightly, "The deal we made up stairs..."

I gasped quietly before composed myself again, "I didn't agree to any deal, thank you very much." I growled, narrowing my eyes at him.

He was pissing me off now, I mean, he was before, but now, I was just infuriated at his stupid little arse and his gorgeous as face.

Wait, what? I mean ugly...

Alec sighed and rubbed his forehead with his palm, causing slight wrinkles, "Think about it princess-"

"Don't call me that," I snapped again, cutting him off as I glared to at him with piecing eyes.

He sighed again, taking in a deep breathe before continuing, "Think about it Juliette, you want to be famous and I'm popular, I can get you the popularity you need to get seen and heard. I need a girlfriend for a while cause as you saw my dad, well, he thinks I need to go steady. You will be my girlfriend and I'll get you what you need - including money - for your music. Do we have a deal?"

I thought it over for a second, I have to say it wasn't a bad idea for a noob like him. But I couldn't help but think of the negatives too, imagine what my fitness would think. Or what my other class mates at school. It's not like Alec is a no body. He has a pretty big reputation for being a man whore and a player, would they think I'm a slut? Just another on of his bimbos, ready to be flicked aside in a week? He says he will get me popularity, but when has any of his side flings being or gotten popular, no one ever knows their names. He barely knows their first names himself.

But I could be just what I need, it could all go better then even planned, this could be my one shot.

Don't forget about him, needs this I guess. I mean he did bring it all on himself, sleeping around and being a man slut, but still, his dad was harsh on him, and in public too, I'd be so embarrassed if I were him. Which I'm not, but still.

I bobbed my head slightly in surrender, "Okay, fine, I'll do it," I muttered.

"That means no dating other people, we have to make this look as convincing as we possibly can," He said through narrowed eyes, eyeing me up.

I rolled my eyes at him, "No shit Sherlock . And I don't date, so shouldn't I be telling you that? Not the other way around, man whore," I sneered at him, jabbing a finger into his chest.

He chuckled lightly, not offended at all, "love 'ya too sweetpea!" He said as he pulled me into a big bear hug squishing my internal organs to pulp.  

"Ew," I moaned, pushing him away, and then taking a very deliberate, big step backwards, way from him.

This only made him smirk, "You must be tired, cause you've been running through my mind all day," He said with a wink.

"How could I be tired from running through such a small space?" I sighed, shaking my head before walking back out to the dinning room.

I was very aware of all the eyes watching me curiously as I walked back in and quickly took my seat, and Alec walked in seconds a after eyeing me carefully before sitting down himself.

I have to say, the rest if the dinner was pretty quiet, I was left to eat my food in peace, but of course all peace is broken when my dad unfortunately decided speak up, and of course he had to ask questions about my 'relationship' with dickhead sitting across from me.

"So how long y'all been dating?" He asked, looking between the two of us and I sighed.

Oh no

"Oh, about 3 weeks," Alec lied easily with a smile, the sweetest smile that he could manage on his face as as he turned to face me.

I really hated lying, especially to my dad and little sister. I don't want to teach her any bad habits, and I mean, I'm not a complete goodie too shoes, I've lied to dad before, but under better circumstances, and when I actually totally agreed of the subject at hand. Not that I ever got away with it. Because I'm especially bad at lying, and Alec is just about to find that out.

To capture Alec's attention again, he said, "And where did you meet my daughter?" He asked, keeping up the conversation and he carefully spooned more food into his mouth.

He nodded and looked over to me, "Why don't you tell this one Juliette," he asked me, before turning back to everyone else, "She always tells it better then me," he looked back to smile at me again.

Crap. He asks for it...

I glared at him before face my dad again, "Um, well, on a beach," I nervously chuckled, quickly shoving more food into my mouth.

"You went to the beach Juliette?" My dad asked, raising his brows.

The beach? Really? The closest beach is like forty five minutes away and well-

"But you're always soooo lazy!" My sister chimed in and I frowned at her.

Yep, that's right. I'm lazy, so I wouldn't go to the beach unless I really needed too.

And I tell you if looks could kill, Brooke and more importantly Alec would be dead. I prefer indoors and movies to the outdoors and natural anytime and everyone knows it.

I swallowed nervously, "Ah, yeah, Alec and I go for walks on the beach all the time," I faked a laugh, that doesn't sound convincing at all.

I saw Alec out of the corner of my eye, face palming himself. Good job Jules, really good job. Pat on the back for Juliette!

Okay, actually lets be honest here, it's all Alec's fault. He told me to tell the story, it's not all my fault that I can't lie to save my life.

"You never told me about this Alec?" His mum questioned, looking over at him with raised brows.

"Well yeah, my favourite past time, and we've kept it a secret for such a long time," He growled, "This dinner has been great Mum, but I think I want sometime with my girlfriend. Let's go Juliette," he grumbled.

I frowned, not really wanting to go with him, I wasn't done with dinner yet and why would I want to be alone with that perv in his bedroom? But I knew I couldn't stay here without giving out our secret deal. So I stood obediently and followed Alec out of the room.

"Don't do anything inappropriate up there!" My dad yelled after us and I shiver with disgust.

Ewww!! As if! The thought just absolutely repulses me. I've never done anything inappropriate in my life, and I wasn't about to start now, especially with this jerk. I quickly followed behind the now Mr. Cranky Pants Alec as he stomped his way up the stairs and down the corridor. When we got to his room he slammed it open and stomped through the doorway. I rolled my eyes at his dramaticness and walked in after him.

I walked over to the small couch and sat down as I watched him pace back and forth, wearing out his shoes and the carpet in the process.

"What the hell!" He finally decided yelled in frustration.

"Oh, nah ah, ah! Don't you blame this on me! I'm not the one that told me to tell the story on how we met!" I yelled back at him, throwing my hands up in the air in frustration.

He sighed deeply, massaging his temples, "Now I'm going to have to go out and walk on the beach,"

I raise my brows slightly, is he an idiot too? "Or you can just not," I say.

I didn't get it, it wasn't like he actually had to walk on the beach now. He could do what he wanted, go to a party maybe, it really wasn't that hard, but apparently it was in his tiny excuse for a brain. He stared at me like it was a miracle that I actually had a good idea.

I shrugged, "What? It wasn't like it was a good idea. The best idea is now you have an excuse to go to a party then maybe," I tell him.

Then his aggravated expression suddenly changed into a playful smirk, "You must be Cinderella, cause I see you losing that dress at midnight," He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes then sighed. You couldn't get anything more corny than a bad boy with cheesy and rude pick up lines. Even though they his lines aren't that impressive.

"You really need some better pick up lines," I muttered crossing my arms.

"I'd like to see you have better ones," he challenged, putting his hands on his waist as he shifts his weight.

I think for a moment. I don't know very many pick up lines, let alone good ones, I only know a good one when I hear it. So I try to think back to some of the ones I've heard the boys say, or my what my guy friends at school say, then suddenly one pops into my mind. The pick up line that my now best friend, Carter used on me when we first met. "Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you," I tried stupidly, my voice going high at the end.

He smirked, "Obliviously the princess nerd doesn't do dirty," He mock complained with a baby pout before letting out a short chuckle.

I rolled my eyes at him. How typical for him to have a dirty mind. This one will take a bit more thinking.

Ah ha! I've got it.

I smirk at him and he raises a brow at me, "You're so hot you must be on fire, can I stop, drop and roll with you?" I say, "There, better?" I ask with my own brow raised.

"Alright, not too and I guess," He said nodding in approval and I laugh, "My work here is done." He adds, dusting off his hands.

I rolled my eyes at him again. I feel like I've rolled my eyes so much today, they are going to roll right out of my head! But he's just such an arrogant, hot headed, perverted arse. What have I gotten myself into?! How am I meant to pretend that this boy is my boyfriend? Did my guardian angels hate me just that much? Did Alec West really have to be my fake boyfriend?!

Vote Comment FOLLOW!! <3

Thank you all for reading! The amazing cover is by CrackerMonster

This chapter has finally being edited and made longer!! Now onto the rest!

Kisses,

-A xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
2.9K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
369K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...