Love You Better

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Sisters like to steal everything from each other like food, clothes, and even songs from one another's Spotif... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 19

26 0 0
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

"Please come to Julian's." I begged clutching onto Zach's arm.

"I can't, I gotta pack and he's pretty mad at me for not telling him that I was coming here." "Do you honestly think he cares?" "I've known him since the second grade so Yeah I think he does care."

"Well can you at least text me in the morning?" "Oh yeah, I'll text you every night and every morning okay?" "Okay." I said getting on my toes to give him one last kiss.

"I'll see you soon." "Bye." He said as he got in his car.

It was hard to watch him walk away and embrace his touch one last time for awhile, but I was willing to wait.

"C'mon Morgan, we're heading to Julian's." Noah said pulling his car up right next to me. "Where is he?" "He left without you, I think it's best if you talk to him when we get there." "Whatever."

During the car ride I started to tear up. Why would he leave me like that? Everything seemed to be going well until Zach showed up. Zach and I have a great connection and I like him a lot, but something still didn't feel right and I knew exactly what it was.

Instead of getting over Julian, I just compared everyone else to him. I have to make a decision on what I want, but I think I know what I want.

As soon as we pulled up to his house I noticed that lots of people were already there. As soon as I got through the front door I went searching for him.

"Nick do you know where Julian is?" I asked from behind. "Why, So you could go fuck him?" Lexi said already drunk. "No."

"He's in his room." "Thanks Nicky, and please make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." "I'm not her babysitter you know." "I bet twenty bucks will change that." I said handing him the money.

As I walked up the stairs my body started to become weak. This boy made me nervous as hell, but I was okay with that.

As soon as I knocked on the door I wanted to run away, but I couldn't. This moment was now or never.

As soon as he opened the door I kissed him. He immediately grabbed on to my waist and led me into the room. He kicked the door closed and everything became silent except the sound of us together.

"Morgan please tell me what's going on between you and Zach." He said breaking the kiss.

"Me and Zach? Who's Zach again?" I laughed and then I kissed him again.

"Okay but seriously?" "Well if I'm gonna be completely honest, we've been talking for a few weeks." "Really? How did he get your number?" "He stole it off your phone."

"So what was that whole thing tonight?" "He came to surprise me, but he didn't know I had a date." "Well you should've, I could've been the one slow dancing and kissing you." "You're right, but he took me out last night."

"Wait when did he get here?" "Thursday." "What the hell, why didn't he tell me?" "I don't know." "Well do you like him?" He asked questioning me.

"I'm trying to figure that out, but I'll keep you posted." "Yeah you better." He laughed.

"So what now? "What do you mean what now?" He said and then laid down. "What are we?" I asked nervously. "What do you wanna be?" "I'll keep you posted." I joked.

"Well I'm bored and you're bored so I have something fun that we could do." "And what would that be?" I asked. "This." He said and then he kissed my neck.

"Really Julian?" "Oh c'mon just for old times sake." "I thought we were starting over." "Well I guess after this, we can start over again." "Fine." I said kicking off my heels.

I then proceeded to unbutton his jacket and throw it on the ground. He then started to unzipped the top of my outfit.

"I knew you were sexy in that dress, but you're even sexier without it." He said unzipping my skirt.

"Matching bra and panties huh? Seems like you already knew you were getting laid tonight." He joked. "Shut up." I said unbuttoning his shirt.

After we continued to take the rest of clothing that was on each of us, off of us. He then reached under his pillow and went in.

After he pinned me down and continued what he was doing. This boy made me crazy in so many ways. He easily changed my mind and made me rethink a lot of things.

After about 15 minutes we finally stopped. His toned body felt nice against mine and made me feel protected.

"You know how much I've craved that?" "Yeah, I heard that you called Lexi, me one time." "Well you were the last person and best person I've slept with, so it makes sense."

"Wait you never hooked up with Lexi?" "Lmao no, why?" "I heard her scream your name in her room the other night and it sounded like she was having sex."

"Yeah with herself." He laughed. "Really?" "Yeah, I didn't wanna rush things with her so I never touched her." "Then I guess she masturbated with the thought of you." "Gross." He said.

"I'm kinda glad we had this time apart from one another. I feel like it brought us closer." He said and then I turned around to face him. "Me too." I said and then he started playing with my hair.

"Ready for Round two?" He asked. "There's round two tonight?" "You bet." He said and then started kissing me again.
————————————————————————
As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I smiled because I realized where I was.

Julian had his arms around me while I slept peacefully. I woke up with his shirt from last night which meant that I had done well.  Before I got up I quickly kissed his head and slipped out of his arms when he grabbed me even tighter.

"You're not going anywhere until I make you breakfast." He said sitting up. "Fine, but it better include some chocolate." "Deal." He said grabbing me and putting his body around my legs.

As we made our way down stairs, Justin was waving a girl goodbye.

"Woah you two, again?" "Yeah, is there a problem with that?" Julian asked while continuing to carry me. "Nope, that just means that she's good, I might have to try you out sometime."

"Goodbye Justin." "Whatever." He said leaving the room. "So what's on the menu for breakfast today?" I asked as he sat me down on the island in his kitchen.

"What do you have?" "Literally everything." "Okay I'm making chocolate chip pancakes." "You asked me what I had and that's all you wanted?" "Of course not, I'm an athlete after all."

"Well here are the chocolate chips and pancake mix. He said putting them next to me.

"Thanks, now where is your butter along with a pan?" I asked hopping off the island. "The pan is on the stove already and here's the butter." He said handing them to me.

"So what do you want me to do. Watch you cook with just my shirt on?" "I can change if you want?" "Please don't, you already know that I like you better with little to no clothes on your body."

"Start making the Bacon." I said throwing the package at him. "Maybe you should play softball because you have an arm." "Shut up or an egg will be next." "Ooh feisty, I like it."

As I finished up the batter for the pancakes, Julian was already done making the bacon.

"Do you want me to make eggs?" He asked taking out the final piece of bacon. "Yeah Bitch, I need my protein." "Clearly, how do you like them cooked?" "That's for you to figure out." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" "I want you to make the egg that you think is my favorite and then I'll tell you when you finally make the right egg." "Wait so you're telling me that I have to make you like 5 types of eggs?" "No, every time you make me eggs I'll tell you whether you got it or not."

"You've got yourself a deal, but I think I got this one in the bag or should I say in the carton." "You are so lucky that you're attractive or else I would've dropped your ass a long time ago."

"Okay get on with the program miss or else we'll never get to eat." He said pouring some of the batter onto the pan and throwing chocolate in it.

I watched as the batter started to rise up and before I flipped the pancake I threw butter under where the pancake was gonna cook.

"Morg, you burnt the perimeter." "No I didn't dumbass, I like my pancakes a little thick and buttery, but super crispy." "Hey, that's like how I like ass." "Great, that means my pancakes will be better than that." "Or it will be ass." "And I'll kick your ass."

After I finally finished all the pancakes and cut up some fruit he sat on top of the island.

"Don't you wanna eat at the table?" I asked. "Nah I haven't eaten at the table since my mother left. My family just kinda just stopped doing that because it didn't feel right that there was something missing."

"Oh I didn't know." "It's okay, just hop up here with me." He said helping me up and then wrapping his arm around me.

"So I made you an omelette." "How sweet." I smiled as I dug into it.

"So...Is it your favorite?" "Nope, but you did a pretty good job." "Ugh it looks like I'm gonna have to work hard to impress you." "Guess so."

"Well you weren't wrong about these pancakes. Where did you learn to make them like this?" "Myself. My mom would always burn the pancakes and my dad would always leave Some batter in the middle so one time I just took initiative and made them all by myself."

"Well it looks like you're gonna have to bring me some every day because these taster better than-" "don't even go there." I said cutting him off.

"So Zach is coming over in a few hours, should I talk to him about what's going on?" "Yeah, But not about last night or this morning." "Obviously not, I just wanna see what's going on between you according to him.""Sounds good."

"You know, you should be my therapist or something because you are one of the only people that I can open up to. You've also never judged me on the person that I used to be. I'm trying to move on from that freshman/sophomore dating faze and trying to move onto college dating where you attempt to find someone to settle down with."

"To be honest I should and I'm proud of you. I know that there are so many girls you wanna explore and that's obviously what's gonna happen college, but once you find the one you'll keep her close."

"Well I've all already explored all of you." He joked. "Yeah I'll give you that one, but don't repeat that." "I'll repeat it every time I think about last night." He said and then we kissed slowly, but passionately.

"Julian, if you forgot, your room is upstairs." Justin said rolling his eyes. "Oh I didn't forget." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?" "Yeah, she's dating Zach Asher." "Zach as like the one in Tampa?" "Yup."

"How the hell do you know Zach Asher?" He laughed. "Through a friend." "Wait So why are you dating Zach, but making out with this ugly ass?"

"It's complicated. Zach and I are just finding more out about each other and ugly ass and I are just kinda bored with our lives so this is what we do for fun."

"Watch it." Julian said getting all defensive of himself.

"That seems pretty legit. Looks like I need to find some bored girl, maybe even Lexi." "Yeah do it." I said high fiving him.

"Really Morgan, promoting underage sex with your sister?" Julian asked crossing his arms. "Oh c'mon he's practically 16. He's not gonna get any younger."

"She's right, in fact I've probably gotten more girls to suck my dick than you handing in your homework last year." "Oh shit." I laughed.

"Okay now you're going upstairs before I tell that girl who just left, what you said." "Go ahead, I don't even know who she was anyway." He said heading up the stairs.

"So I know that we've known each other for awhile and know a lot about each other, but who are you in the dark?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" "Like who are you when it's 2am and your all alone or what is something you regret."

"Well when I'm alone at 2am it's because I'm thinking too much or I'm playing video games and I regret not being a good role model for Justin. After hearing how crazy I was in middle school he decided to do the exact the same thing as I did and when I say crazy I mean sex addicted."

"Wait your were addicted to that?" "Yeah Blake, Kyle, Brandon, and I used to have these competitions to see who would hook up with the most girls each week. The main loser would always have to buy a box of condoms for the winner."

"Damn you guys were crazy." "Yeah but I barely ever won. I didn't like the idea of hooking up with randoms so I would pay them to say that they slept with me." "Smart."

"What about you? You seem like that kinda person that doesn't open up easily." "I'm not, it's hard to trust someone when you don't know if they're gonna expose you or not." "Makes sense, but tell me."

"Okay well I used to be super nerdy. I had these really ugly glasses that my mom forced me to wear, I wore skirts with sweater vests and knee socks, and I almost always had a book with me when Allie wasn't with me. She also used to be super nerdy so that's why we're still friends."

"So what changed?" "Well that summer I got contacts and Allie got her braces off and then we decided to start shopping for clothes that actually looked good. When August rolled around people started to notice that we weren't the girls that we were in middle school."

"So what happened the first day of high school?" "Well my long time crush Noah Spencer sat next to me first period and had invited me to a party. That night he flirted with me the whole time and by the end of the night he gave me my first kiss."

"I thought it was Jake Greer in the 6th grade?" "Well it was, but that was forced. I'm surprised you remembered that." "Well I forgot to mention that I'm a really good listener, but keep going."

"Okay So after he kissed me, Nick who had always been there for me (even though he was always popular) wanted to talk to me. Of course Noah was fine with it considering they were best friends. That night he told me that he liked me all throughout middle school, but never said anything because he was afraid of people like Noah judging him."

"So I guess he wasn't lying when he said he likes personality more. Looks like I owe Miles 10 bucks." "Yeah he's so sweet, but anyway I was shocked and said that we should hang out more. Eventually that's what he did and then we started dating."

"So everyone wanted to become friends with you and Allie just because you had a glow up?" "Yeah basically, but I've gotten rid of all the fakes."

"Ooo I need to see a picture of middle school Morgan." "You don't want to." "I'll text Khalid right now and he'll send one to me." "No, I'm telling you that you'd think that I'd be some completely different person."

"Well you are different. You're the funniest, chillest, and most hype person I know." He laughed. "And you're the cockiest, but most relatable fuckboy I know."

"Listen I'm not gonna argue with you there, I mean we did hook up more than a few times." "Exactly, But at least you own up to it, most guys can't."

"Well I've made lots of mistakes in my life and I'm learning from all of them, but if I had never made those mistakes than nothing would  be the way it is today." "I agree."

"Now that I'm thinking about it, what do you think your life would be like if we hadn't met?" He asked so unexpectedly.

"Well in all honesty I think Noah would've convinced me to get back with him, soccer would've been exciting, but not as exciting as it is right now, and the relationship that I have with my sister would've been badly strained. What about yours?"

"Well It could've gone two ways. The first way is I could've been begging my dad not to make me move and if that would've happened I would've been playing that game again. The other way is that I would've moved here, walked past you every day, been focused on soccer, and eventually find a girl or a few."

"I think I should teach you a lesson." I laughed. "Oh I see, you wanna be my teacher." He smirked. "Yeah I guess." "I've had one of these fantasies before. My 10th grade assistant teacher was like 22 at the time and I wanted her to teach me a lesson."

"Okay can I get on with my lesson or?" "Sure Ms Ryan." He whispered seductively in my ear which sent chills down my body.

"Okay So usually Girls hate when you say things like "I'm gonna fuck whoever tonight" or "she's gonna be in my bed tonight." I hope you know that."

"I know that, but you know how it is. My mom hasn't exactly been around to help me out. In all honesty I didn't know what the hell a corsage was until a few days before the dance."

"I know, but my Dad hasn't been around to protect me from boys. My mom is always working so she never knows what her daughters and son are doing. She probably doesn't even know where I am right now, but still assumes that I'm okay."

"Well I hate these problems that we have. I wanna make them right." "Well How about we solve our problems." I laughed.

"Oh my gosh you're so punny." He laughed. "That's me." I laughed back.

"It's my turn to teach you a lesson." He whispered seductively in my ear again. "What kinda lesson?" "I don't teach it again until tonight, wanna sneak peek though?" "Oh yeah." I said and then he bit his lip and pulled me in.

This kiss was super fast paced and turned sexual fast. Julian slid his hand under my ass and gripped it. I slid my tongue into his mouth which caused me to slightly moan.

Right after the doorbell rang.

"Shit Zach is here." He said panicking. "What do I do?" "Just go up to my room and sit on my bed. I'll let you know if he tries to talk in here to avoid Julian from hearing."'

"Okay well good luck." "I'll need it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
376K 8.8K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...
175K 2.6K 31
Every summer the girls rent out an airbnb that allows two other people to rent the other half. Everytime they stay the girls wait to see who rents it...
854K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...