baby boy | p.jm |k.nj

By uwujoon_

Namjoon is Korea's top mafia gang leader. He was tough cold and rough (๐Ÿ˜). That's until he meets a cute inno... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (pt.1)
Chapter 16 (pt.2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Smut chapter ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Chapter 22 (2nd smut chapter)
Chapter 23
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
-DISCONTINUED-

Chapter 24

2.3K 96 38
By uwujoon_

Jimin and namjoon were now on the road to the warehouse where this mission was taking place. Jimin was wearing a pink bulletproof vest that Namjoon had from an old gang member. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a black crop top since he wanted to look "badass".

Namjoon was driving and jimin wouldn't stop talking. "How many people do you think I'm gonna kill?" He asked,

"None hopefully," namjoon responded.

"I'm gonna look so cool, how much blood am I gonna touch?" He asked excitingly.

"Oh no, no blood," namjoon answered.

"Ou am I gonna get cool scars like daddy," jimin asked.

"Baby I don't want you to get hurt at all," namjoon told him.

Jimin pouted "But Don't you want me to look cool like youuu?" He asked.

"No, no I don't i want you to stay cute and fragile," namjoon said.

Jimin was about to talk again but then he saw the warehouse and gasped getting excited. He grabbed the gun Namjoon gave him to use and put it away in his pocket.

Jimin got really excited seeing the place where their mission was gonna take place, he didn't even know the cause but he didn't really care, it was better not to ask questions. All he cared about at the moment was that he got to be a big boy and go to work with daddy. "Joonie Who else is gonna be here?" Jimin asked while still looking at the building.

Namjoon pulled his car up into a safe and easy to escape parking spot. "Just yoongi, hoseok and Taehyung pretty much the top gang," namjoon responded and looked at jimin.

Jimin nodded "I like yoongi hyung the best and Taehyung hyung and hoseok hyung," he said. "I guess I like all my hyungies the best," jimin giggled.

"Better than daddy?" Namjoon asked with a pouty face.

Jimin gasped and shook his head virgorously "no I don't like anyone better than daddy," he replied.

Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples. "If that's true then give daddy a kiss," Namjoon I trusted pointing at his cheek. Jimin quickly landed his lips on Namjoons cheek and gave him a sloppy childish kiss.

Namjoon looked outside and noticed the others arrived. This mission was from Taehyung call so yoongi and hoseok came together while Taehyung came alone

Namjoon and jimin got out of the car and jimin was smiling since he felt important, he felt badass even if his bulletproof vest was pink. "Hi hyungies," jimin greeted smiling and waving at them.

The gang members raised their brows the same question in all their minds why was jimin here? "Taehyung was the first to speak "Why the hell would you bring jimin," he asked a little angered.

This confused jimin 'does hyung not want me here?' He thought. He went on to go look at yoongi and hoseo, they both had hickeys just like the ones Namjoon gave jimin.

Namjoon opens his lips "he really wanted to come and you didn't specify if it was important,"he defended.

Taehyung sighed "I don't know if it's important yet, that's what we are here to find out, either way I'll never bring kookie to something like this," Taehyung snapped.

Namjoon rolls his eyes "whatever I give jimin whatever he wants," namjoon replied.

Meanwhile jimin was busy bugging yoongi and hoseok.
He giggled as he examined their neck.

"Did you guys give those to eachother?" he asked

They didn't respond they just both blushed deeply.

" Joonie gives me those all the time see," ge said showing his neck.

Jimin looks at them "I really like when Joonie gives them to me and if I ask really really nicely he'll give them to me if I ask," He babbled.

"Did you guys like giving them to eachother!" He gasped pretty much just thinking out load at this point.

"Jiminie that's great but we really don't wanna talk about it," hoseok finally responded.

"Why hyung!" He whined "I wanna talk to you guys I was trying to relate to you guys," he pouted.

"We know Jiminie but this isn't a conversation we want to have now," yoongi mumbles.

Jimin frowned but it quickly turned into a smile "Are you too dating now!?!?" He gasped.

Both the gang members blushed. "N-no not yet," yoongi stuttered.

"Is the rough and tough min yoongi blushing?" Taehyung asked joining in on what was happening.

Jimin nodded "Yeah it because him and hoseok hyung have marks on their necks just like me," he informed.

Taehyung chuckled "my ship is sailing," he cheers

"What ship oh my god are yoongi and hoseok dating?" Namjoon questioned excited.

"They say they arnt but they both have marks on their neck daddy," he told.

Namjoon raised a brow "they are totally fucking they'lol be dating soon," namjoon concluded.

Taehyung and jimin nodded in agreement "yup," they both said in union.

"I hate you guys," yoongi groaned.

"Me too,"pouted hoseok.

"You guys love us," Taehyung corrected.

They all laughed. "Well we had our laughs but we are here for something," jimin reminded.

"Welp jimins more focused than all of us," Taehyung said "When is he taking over the gang," he joked.

Namjoon gasped "never never, He's lucky I brought him to this mission and I'm still spectical about it," he uttered.

Jimin smiled "well I'm not leaving," he responded.

"Ok so first we need to take out the guards then we go to the top of the operation which is ms.lee who we believe wants to be the top of all mafias and is started by taking down bangtan," Taehyung says. "Jungkook said he's seen men with her logo spying and taking pictures of him," he continues

"What logo?" Jimin asked worried since he's also seen men looking his way for a bit too long.

Taehyung showed him a logo of a red rose with a black X over the rose with the letters CL written in white.

Jimins eyes widen "Daddy some scary men with that logo have been staring at me," he said. "And I have seen flash hit my body when I'm naked like if someone took a picture," he noted

Namjoon clenched his jaw. "We need to get her," he growled.

The men got all their guns and started to make their way to the door of the warehouse. From afar yoongi set up his shot gun. He aimed and then shot them clean I'm the head.

"Good job," namjoon noted and yoongi smiled. He got his gun back up and they all had their hand guns ready to shoot. They opened the huge metal doors and began to shoot all the guards in there. Jimin was proud since he got one.

After the first floor was cleared they sneaked into the elevator. "Daddy I killed one of them," jimin cheered proudly.

Namjoon smiled and did a thumbs up at jimin. Jimin felt more confident now. The elevator opened and they took out the second floor too. This time jimin not only shot one but 5 guards. Namjoon was impressed.

They were now outside chaerin's office. They kicked it in. There she was the leader herself sitting in her black throne like chair.

"I was waiting for you guys long enough," she giggled. "Bye the way namjoonie your little boyfriend has a magnificiant ass I wonder how much I could sell him for," she said looking at jimin straight into his eyes.

"Touch my baby and you are dead," namjoon threatend.

The leader shook her head "that's not a way to talk to a lady."

"Fuck off," namjoon spat.

She turned her computer to show them the hundreds of men that are offering money for a night or to buy jimin "look all these people want your pretty little jimin oh and there is also a good amount for the bunny boy," she smirked

Taehyung growled and took out his gun he got shot in the leg before he even aimed.

Jimin gasped an got tears in his eyes. "Namjoon I'm scared," he mumbled.

"It's okay baby," he said.

"Now what's is gonna be are you gonna hand over your gang or do you want me to take both jimin and jungkook," she asked.

"Neither," namjoon growled and charged at her. Yoongi and hoseok were protecting jimin he was terrified. Once chaerin ran away from namjoon she knocked them both out with the tip of her gun and took a crying jimin. Namjoon stood up from the floor that he feel to and went after her.

"Daddy help me," jimin yelled trying to kick her away but he was unsuccessful. Namjoon caught up to her and pulled out his gun.

Chaerin laughed "you stupid mafia leaders always think it's gonna work out your way but guess what it's not," she said and threw jimin out the window in a swift movement. She smiles watching him fall down.

Jimin screamed then there was heard on the ground he had fallen onto the ground. Namjoon was breaking down crying he shot chaerin straight in the head she feel dead on the ground. He ran down the stairs getting to jimin he called his personal ambulance.

"Why did he let jimin come?" He mentally asked himself.

He is so stupid. Namjoon felt horrible tears were steaming out of his eyes til their were no more tears left.

The ambulance got their quick and they got him in he was dying but still breathing. "Help him make him survive," he cried. They nodded and rushed to the hospital. Jimin was still strong breathing as they rushed through the streets of Korea.

Finally they reached the tall building and rushed jimin into a room as fast as possible. When they hooked everything on they tried everything from cpr to shots but nothing was working.

His heart was slowing down it was barley pumping.

Namjoon was breaking by the second

It got smaller and smaller

Namjoon couldn't hold together.

Then smaller than small

Beeeeeeeeep.........................

............................................................

Please don't kill me

This chapter kinda felt rushed to me sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 17.9K 63
"The tendency to give up trying to explain an experience because people are unable to relate to it" Yoongi gets caught picking flowers one Sunday mor...
2.9K 173 8
"Your string of lights is still bright to me." A childhood friend turned to nobody. Eight years later time has a funny way of bringing two people bac...
77.5K 2.7K 13
He thought he'd stopped, he thought that ended long ago. He thought he had gotten it under control and had gotten rid of it, but he was wrong. You ca...
462K 13.9K 30
"This is too big for me" Seokjin said while eyeing the underwear under his touch. --- "Are you saying that my dick is too big? " Jungkook said while...