Tragedy | xxxtentacion

By LostXpoet

Sequel to different I'm nauseous I'm dyin Can't find her My eyes are all cried out Lost it Riots Gunfire... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Jahseh
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Need a little help

Chapter 2

2K 66 17
By LostXpoet

Jahseh

"Oh shit" I moaned softly as scarlet continuously kissed up and down my neck.

She had woken me up by getting on top of me. Right at my waist. I lift my hands up and palm her ass.

"Ahh, damn baby, I love it when you wake up like this." I moan even louder.

I soon grab her face and pull it down to mine. Connecting my lips to her. I tasted the cherry chapstick she uses.

It was both our favorite flavors. I nipped and sucked at her bottom lip. I feel her hands pulling at my hair. I loved the feeling.

Once I broke the kiss, both of us gasp for air.

"You have no idea, how much I love you." I said pecking scarlet on the lips.

" I love you too babe, now instead of sitting in your studio all day. Let's do something we haven't done in a while." She proposed.

I was confused as hell. But I think I might know what she's talking about.

"Ayy, I've been thinking about that for a while now."

I sit up on the bed and quickly pull my boxers off.

"Jahseh!! No!! I'm not talking about sex and plus we did that last night."

" I know, last night was a while ago. Was it not."

I smiled brightly as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever but you know damn well that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a date. Since we've been together. When was the last time we went on a date?"

I scratched my head.

" shit, when was the last time we went on a date?"

" exactly jahseh!! Let's do it tonight. We're gonna go to whataburger and chill out. How does that sound?"

" alright let's do it." I agreed.

Scarlet jumped up and down on the bed.

" tonight is going to be perfect!" She screamed

We both laughed as she laid back on top of me. But this time she sat her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, I heard her sigh in peace as I did this.

I love having her in my arms, it lets me know I'm protecting her. I could never imagine scarlet getting hurt. If she did, I could never forgive myself.

I just love her that much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the studio and placed the head phones over my head. Every time I stepped into the booth. I thought about one thing.

Scarlet.

Lately she's been the inspiration for my music. Every song I've done since We've meant has been about her.

Every single one, is our story.

How we met.
What got us here. Where we are now.

She ended the numbness in my life. Before I couldn't feeling anything. I felt like I was just a bag of skin and bones.

Close to nothing. Just a waste of space walking the earth. But now she's in my life. I finally feeling like person. An actual human being with life.

Both of are lives have changed for the better. I've stopped getting into trouble, mostly fights, unless I need to. And scarlet quit her job, even though I've always wanted to take care of her so she doesn't have to do anything.

She really didn't have to do that. But she insisted due to wanting to change the people around her.

I could relate heavily to that. I know how it feels to be around the same people and your life is going no where.

Going home after school, every single day. To own mother struggling, and then me not being able to staying out of trouble.

My mother needed a change. And sending me off to other people was, her eyes, the way to succeed that change.

Now that was the worst moment of my life. Losing a relationship with mother. No father, it was hard as hell for me. And then my ass ended up dropping out school anyway.

Even Though me and my mothers relationship almost ended. Both us were able to get back together and make a connection even stronger.

I soon heard the beat play in my ears, I moved my head to the beat, remembering every lyric I wrote for her, scarlet.

Both us
Drunk
In love
Making babies in the bedroom
You were between
Hate and love

Broken
Broken
Broken

You left
Denying my love

Come back to me
Come back to me
Come back to me

My love for you will never end

The beat ended. It was short.

I heard my producers and friend talking about how it was good and let's start on the next song.

I wasn't feeling it, I've been here all day. I gotta get home for this date scarlet was excited about. The last thing I want to do is stand her up.

"Ayy X where you goin, we was just about to-"

" I'm heading home."

I grabbed my phone and headed out of the door. It was almost 9. Me and scarlet had agreed we would head out for the date at 10.

I quickly got into the car and headed home. I tried my hardest not to speed home, I wasn't ready to get a ticket.

I got home in 20 minutes. I walked into the house and noticed scarlet dress up.

She had on a tight pair of jeans that fit around her ass perfectly.
And a white crop top that showing off her body.

" while your staring at me, you could at at least close the door so flies won't get it."

I laughed and closed the door behind me. I walked closer to her and grabbed her hips.

Pulling her closer to me, I bent down as captured her lips. The same soft lips I've always  love.

I'll never get over the feeling. It's like a new experience everytime.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

" I should dress like this more often. Because it seems to just sweep you off your feet." She said giving me one more peck on the lips.

" You could of you wanted to but, yo ass would be playing a dangerous game. I won't be able to keep my hands off you. I'll keep you in the end all day." I laughed

" whatever jah, go get changed so we can go. I haven't eaten all day and I know you haven't either."

Scarlet pushed me towards the stairs. I went to our room and headed straight for the closet. I bought a lot of dark clothes, mostly black or grey.

But there were some light colored clothes that went with scarlets outfit. I grab somewhat loose jeans and a simple white shirt. And added some white converse.

I grabbed my phone and headed out the room ready to go.

"Damn, that was quick. You lookin good baby. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you."

With a smile, I took he hand into mine and gave it a tight squeeze.

We stood there and looked at each other for moment.

The pretty light brown eyes I've grown to love.

This will be the second date we've gone on since we've started dating.

But I will never forget the first time I met her.

Nor will I forget the first date we ever went on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait

Please click on the link in my bio

Just X out all the ad pop ups and click get link

It will take you right to my Instagram but open instagram within the browser

Please click on the link it will help me a lot and will help me continue writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 18.5K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
13K 774 28
After being in a coma for 5 months, Bonnie gets out of juvie a month after she goes back home and gets her life together. Its summer time and she cho...
34.8K 1.6K 24
"A story about a very Toxic relationship or soon to be relationship, a rocky road that might leave others to be angry, or sad. Jahseh is so in love w...
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐒𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...