The Bully ( Justin Bieber Sto...

By Love_life2024

Hi I'm Miracle the new girl that moved to Canada and I get bullied by Justin Drew Bieber It's my first story... More

1 Miracle's P.O.V
2 Justin's P.O.V
3 Miracle's P.O.V
4 Justin's P.O.V
5 Miracle's P.O.V
7 Miracle's P.O.V
8 Justin's P.O.V
9 Miracle's P.O.V
10 Justin's P.O.V
11 Miracle's P.O.V
12 Ryan's frist P.O.V
13 Chaz's frist P.O.V
14 Justin's P.O.V
15 Miracle's P.O.V
16 Justin's P.O.V

6 Justin's P.O.V

2K 23 1
By Love_life2024

Me and miracle are on our way to my car she hasn't stopped screaming or crying since I took her out of school after beating her and each time she screamed "HELP!" I punched her so she can shut up but that didn't work.

So I just continued to walk to my car. When we got to my car I throw her in the car and put it on child lock so she won't get away and I ran to the drivers side and got in.

When I got in she was trying to get out of the car but she couldn't and I just chuckled softly to myself and started driving.

When I stopped driving all I saw was a cabin and I thought to myself "perfect".

And I got out of the car and went on miracle's side and opened her door but she tried to get away from me but I pulled her back to me and throw her over my shoulder and walked into the cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.6K 75 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This is the last book in the series. This is the sequel of Mikaelsons Academy, and...
54.7K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...