7 Miracle's P.O.V

When Justin took me into the cabin I was so scared I just wanted to run away and go back home.

He throw me on the floor and started kicking me, punching me again than he picked me up and took me to a room and throw me on the bed and he went and closed the door and lock it.

Then he started to walk up to me and I kept on backing up until I hit the wall. Than he grabbed my legs and pulled me down so he was on top of me and said in my ear("I will make you feel so good and this is a part of your punishment princess.")

Then with that he started to take off my clothes and I kept on hitting him then he got mad and punched me and handcuffed me to the bed and continued to take off my clothes and his clothes.

Then with that he started rapping me and I couldn't stop screaming or crying I just wanted to die there.

After he was done he put my clothes back on and he took me back to the car and I kept on thinking (" did I just get rapped my a guy I just meet today") and kept on crying than Justin yelled at my to" shut up "and I did.

Than he punched me again then got in the car and he took my face in his hand than said("we are going to go to my house okay don't ask to leave or go home cuz you are not you are going to stay with me and most of all do not tell my mom what I did to you okay and if you do I will kill you do you understand me")

And I just nodded my head and cried than he grabbed my face harder and said("DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MIRACLE"), I said "yes Justin" and he said "good"and let go of my face and started driving home.