Tattoo Heartist

By iiLoveydoveii

Ingrid Rodríguez A 20-year-old girl who knows almost to nothing of the outside world. Her strict parents mad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

84K 3.2K 436
By iiLoveydoveii

"Why do I even try? Give me a reason why
I thought that I could trust you, never mind
Why all the switching sides? Where do I draw the line?
I guess I'm too naive to read the signs."

Third Person POV

" Ingrid, don't be shy now. Say hello," Ingrid gulped as she tried to speak, but the words couldn't form.

" H-hello.. Tristian " He didn't utter a sound. He just stared her down as the anger inside him continued to build. Taking notice of his rising anger, Noah turned to Samuel and smiled harmlessly.

" We should leave these two to get settled in with each other, don't you think Samuel? " Ingrid's father nodded much to her dismay.

" I agree entirely. You two get to know each other. We'll be in the next room over " Both men went over to the door and left. Tristian continued to look down at Ingrid. She stood up slowly and kept her eyes trained on him.

" Tristian I- " He cut her off.

" Is this what you've been doing? " 

" What do you mean? " She asked, confused, and he scoffed.

" Trying to get close to me, just because you're working for my father. Lying about who you really are. All you did was lead me on to think I could trust you when you did all this just for Noah " Where was he getting these assumptions from? She asked herself as she tried to calm him down.

" Please, Tristian I- " He cut her off again.

" Don't. I don't want to hear any of your bullshit. " Ingrid felt taken back at his use of language, and he turned ready to walk out.

" Tristian, I wasn't lying to you about anything.. " He stopped in his tracks, and she continued.

" You didn't exactly tell me the full truth about who you or your father are either " He chuckled dryly and turned to her.

" At least I wasn't informed that I would be keeping a certain 'someone' under control. I'm sure at some point in time you knew we would be 'working' together, and you didn't even bother to tell me. " She could feel tears coming to her eyes at his false accusations, and she held back a small sob that wanted to surface.

" Tristian, I didn't know for sure! I didn't fully believe my thoughts until you walked through the door, not even a minute ago. "

" Sure, you didn't. And I'm sure you didn't mean to spend time with me or get under my skin. "

" Tristian- "

" Save it... I'm going. And since I need to be kept 'under control,' I'll try not to make your life a living hell " He fully turned around and stormed out of the room. Ingrid felt her heart clench as she heard the door slam. Looking to the side, she pushed her hair out of her face as her eyes filled with tears. She heard the door open, and she looked over to see Noah and her father walking back in. Her father smirked as he folded his hands together.

" I'm assuming that went pretty well, yes? "

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Sending one more punch the bag, Tristian sighed. He was angry. Angry at Ingrid for not fully telling him who she was and angry at himself for opening up. Sure he didn't tell her who he entirely was either, but that wasn't the point. The point was that he couldn't quite get her out of his head as much as he forced himself to try. He kept hearing her small voice in his head and seeing her face when he closed his eyes. Looking down at the ground, he sighed as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" Tristian.. I-I'm sorry. " He saw her doll-like face in his head again, and he sighed.

" Ingrid.. Get out of my head. " He whispered, and he heard her whimper.

" Don't be mad at me " Opening his eyes, he could still hear her as he glared at the punching bag.

" Get the fuck out of my head Ingrid " He groaned as he continued to see her each time he blinked. He started punching the bag as hard as he could, but he could still hear her voice.

Sending six more blows, he growled as he knew she wasn't going anywhere. Ripping off his gloves, he grabbed his hair and squeezed his eyes shut.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!! " He remembered feeling this exact way a few days ago when he tried to go to sleep, but she was always on his mind. He still isn't sure why she still clouds his mind when he doesn't want anything to do with her. Dropping his hands, he shook his head and froze when he heard someone speak.

" Woah, I thought that was someone else making all that noise, but it turns out it's just you. " He looked over his shoulder to see Amber in the middle of the empty gym, making her way over to him.

" Amber? " She smiled at him and stopped once she reached him.

" The one and only. " He looked away from her and walked over to the bench with his phone.

" What are you doing here? "  He asked, and she followed after him.

" Well, it's been a while since I heard from you, and it's been hard trying to get a hold of you. The only person who you actually answered was Kane, and even those calls lasted for less than 20 seconds. "

" And your point is? " He responded, and she rolled her eyes.

" Tristian, I know you have something on your mind. " Checking the time on his phone, he looked back at her.

" I always have something on my mind. " She grinned before speaking.

" Alright.. but I know there's something different on it now. " He grabbed his things and walked away.

" Yeah, sure there is, " Before he was able to get too far, she spoke again.

" I know this something has to do with Ingrid. " He looked back at her, and she shrugged.

" You didn't exactly keep quiet about wanting her out of your mind. "

" Why are you here again, Amber? " He asked, crossing his arms, and she smiled.

" I just wanted to talk to you. I know you've been spending a lot of time with her and I'm letting you know... she isn't good enough for you... "

" Wha- " She cut him off as she approached him.

" Tristian.. Ingrid knows nothing, and I mean nothing.. of what the real world is. Her father holds her by a rope, and once she tries to pull, he takes her right back in... " She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head as he frowned.

" What does that have to do with you? " He asked, and she replied.

" .. You and I both know I could offer you more than what she ever could or can. You've spent so much time with her lately. You've barely even seen me. " Tristian rolled his eyes as he was about to say something, but he stopped, and his heart dropped when he saw Ingrid standing in the center of the gym.

Her eyes had already formed tears as she wrapped her arms around her shivering frame. Amber turned her head and smiled fakely at her.

" Oh, Ingrid.. didn't see you there. We were just having a small chat. " Ingrid didn't say anything as she kept her eyes trained on Tristian. He quickly pushed Amber off of him and made his way to Ingrid, who was slowly stepping back. He opened his mouth to speak, but she spoke before him.

" I-I just came by to talk about this morning but.. I can see you're pretty busy.... " His heart clenched again as he heard how broken she'd sound and how soft her voice was compared to her usual tone. She walked away from him, and he watched she made her way out of the gym. He looked down to the ground and closed his eyes as his anger began to rise once again.

" Leave... " He said lowly, and Amber frowned.

" Tristian I- " He cut her off as he turned around quickly and screamed.

" GET OUT! " She quickly ran to the nearest exit, and he took a deep breath before clutching his hair in his fists, begging her to get out of his head once again.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Walking into her father's office, Ingrid took a seat on the chair and waited for either him or Noah to come in. It was a new day, and she was trying her best not to let what she saw yesterday affect the rest of her day, but it just wouldn't happen. No matter how hard she tried, she got nowhere. She heard the door open, and she looked over her shoulder to see Noah walking in with a massive smile on his face.

" Good morning Mr. Locke.. " She said softly, and he chuckled.

" It is a good morning, isn't Ingrid.. Well, not for some people. " He trailed off toward the end, and she tilted her head.

" I'm sorry? " She asked not quite hearing him fully, and he smirked.

" Tristian is in the building if you didn't know.. and as you can probably guess he isn't very cheerful today. I put him in his own office, and he's destroyed half of it, to say the least. " Right after he finished his sentence, they heard a glass break from the hall. Ingrid's eyes widened, and he continued.

" Your job is to keep him out of this angry state and focused correctly? " He pressured, and she answered back.

" Y-yes... I suppose it is... " Taking a seat, Noah shrugged.

" Well, consider this your first task. Go calm him down. "

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Hello babes. You have the right to kill me, but as we all know, I write at night, and it is almost 1 AM, and I had a very VERY long day. Let me know if I have any typos. Expect another update in a few days for both of my books and a few announcements!! Much love. x

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Why do you think Tristian is so angry?

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff related?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Song Lyrics: Camila Cabello - Real Friends

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii.

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.

Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
1.4K 34 31
[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think I'm soft fucking bitch but I don't like...
199K 5.6K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...