My mate is NOT mine

By crazybookfan1

She runs from her past, but it starts to catch up to her, when she meets someone who was meant to be her mate... More

My mate is NOT mine
Not Mine II
Not Mine III
Not Mine IV
Not Mine V
Not Mine VII
Not Mine VIII
Not Mine IX
Not Mine X
Not Mine XI
Not Mine XII
Not Mine XIII
Not Mine XIV
Not Mine XV
Not Mine XVI
Not Mine's XVII
Not Mine XVIII
Not Mine IXX
XX- The War
XXI - The End
Epilogue
Authors Note
Extra - Wanderer

Not Mine VI

9.2K 299 20
By crazybookfan1

Thanks for sticking with me this far. I know I have terrible grammar. :) It means a lot to me. Thanks again. 

Chapter 6

I blinked my eyes open. One eye remained dark and black, but the other one was fuzzy as i strained to see where I was. 

Finally awoke. I've been healing you for 3 days, I think. I'm weak at the moment, i'll have to stop soon, I haven't eaten in awhile.

Yeah, okay. Thanks.

"She's finally awake, Alpha."  A girl in white said. I groaned and someone rushed over. "You okay?"

"No, I just got bitten by my friend. I think. Obviously I'm not okay. But thanks for your concern." I stated, groaning again. Then realizing how rude I was. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of had said that, Alpha."

"No worries." I felt a quick kiss on my forehead. I looked up, to see Jack staring at me. Worry written all over his face. My heart hurt. "Why did you kiss me?" My head felt a little dizzy and my right eye cleared up. "Why can't I see with my left eye? Am I Blind?"

A bellow of laughter came out of his mouth. "No, thankfully, your not blind. You just have a bandage over it. When I hit your friend, His teeth skidded across your face and hit your eye." He smiled at me, "I'm glad your okay though. I thought I was to late."

"Wait you saved me back there? Why would you do that?" I said, shock clearly written over my face.

"Because your my mate. And I should've realized how beautiful you looked, instead of going along with my friends." His eyes looked so sorrowful, without meaning to I touched his face, and a shock exploded through my hand and my hand pulled back on its own.

My hand tingled with the touch of his face. My felt my face turned red. I hope I wasn't fallin gfor him, I knew I can't be with him. I felt like crying inside, I wanted my mate, but my past won't allow me to be with him.  I turned my head away from him "I'm sorry, but I can't." was all that came out. I bit down on my lip, as my hair covered my face. He looked at me then left through the door.

Then I started to cry. Why? Why do I cry so much these past weeks?  Tears flew down my face. Then I heard "Is she in there?' a males voice.

"Yes, she is." I heard a female say. Then I heard her heels walk down the hallway. The door opened and there stood Mark.  There was bags under his eyes, and a bandage across his neck. "hey," he whispered. He shut the door. " My throat kinda hurts." I laughed, but more tears spilled out of me.

Then I started bawling, he looked awkward then came over and let me cry into his shirt. "Shh, why are you crying?"

"I can never be with him, can I? I can never atone for my past, Can I? I can't do a single thing without screwing everything else up." I looked up at him, my eyes glistened with tears.His eyes were sad, his eyes were always sad. And I did that. I make everyone have sadness. It like I have this curse or something.

"Oh you just figured it out! "My wolf said, she started to yip in laughter,

"What the heck, i thought you were tired." I told her.

"I am. But  you just figured it out. That you have a curse put on you. Well your family line." She said, her voice sounding tired. 

"I have a curse in my family line?"

"Yea, duh. I just said that. You guys were all destined to have like a lot of tragedy in your lives. Like your mother nearly died like 5 times, trying to save you. Your dad, well he was killed right in front of your mother. Your mother even saw your brother killed before she died. It was sad really. I can't believe you don't remember that. oh well."

I looked at Mark. "My wolf said I was destined for tragedy. Is that true?"

"How would I know, the actions that we take today will affect the future. And you pretty much already went overboard with that." He looked at me as I rubbed the tears off my face. I pulled away from him. "Thanks, sorry about your shirt though" I said, giving him a small grin. 

He smiled back. Like how in the world do we stand to be next to each other? Even smile, or talk to each other? 

" I'm sorry," those two words blurted out of me " For everything. I've hurt you so much, and i still don't understand how your just standing in front of me, not even trying to kill me."

" Don't forget, I did just try to kill you, like three days ago." He said, awkwardly. "And, I'm sorry about that. When i heard he was your mate. Most of me just wanted to kill him, just to see you suffer the way I did. My wolf the most. It hurt us a lot, especially because my mate was going to have a kid. She was 3 months in, and then you killed her." 

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god," I kept mumbling and mumbling. I couldn't look at him. I started crying. I killed his wife and a cub. "oh God." Tears rolled down my face, and inside me this sadness grew, bursting the boxes in my heart open. I started crying even harder. I couldn't bear it anymore.  I heard Mark, choke in a sob, then shuffled out of the room. It made me cry, I couldn't breathe, because I was crying to hard. I got up off my bed, slowly as hiccuped in my tears. I tried to choke my tears down. But i couldn't. They wouldn't stop. I made it to the window. I was about 10 stories high, in the hospital.  I opened the window and i fell.

~ I wanted to end it all. ~

~ I wanted to end my curse~

~ I wanted to stop the grief that ran over me ~

I awoke in the dark room. I could barely see my own hand. I looked around, there was nothing. The I looked down, there in my chest was a light shining. I touched my chest and everything went dark. "What do you wish the most? " I heard a voice. "What do you wish the most?" The voice kept repeating and repeating the same line over and over. " I wish that many things. I wish mark still had his mate and his cub. I wish I never had this curse. I wish I wasn't born into this world in the first place." I yelled. The voices stopped and everything turned dead silent again.

"Were are you? Who are you? Where am I?" I yelled. My voice was hoarse.

"You are in the abyss of despair. A place where people come and get lost, to never return to thier home planet, a place where wishes come but never happens. Its the abyss of despair. A lonely sad place." Then the voice went silent.

No matter how much I screamed, or how much i called out no one would answer me.

I was alone. At least alone i cant harm anyone. Could I?

________________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope it s long enough too. I kinda make the story up as i go along, so please forgive me if it gets confusing. If you have any questions just comment. And if you like please go ahead and vote. :) Thanks for reading, Ill try and update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.4K 16
Tommy never thought he would find his mate, but when he does, she isn't what he was expecting. Her reputation isn't good or well liked amongst other...
207 28 6
How do you move on after being rejected by your mate? How do you continue to live when you watch him take another she-wolf as his Chosen mate becaus...
9.5K 305 23
Shelly has already found her mate in the college she was in. Yet, she wasn't keen on acknowledging him. Since Nathaniel was two years older than her...
196K 4.7K 61
Delving into the narrative of an Omega's anguish and the downfall of a Trueblood. Alice once embraced the notion that having a mate was a sublime exp...