As Pack Mom, I Need Everyone...

By Hufflepuff909

Stiles didn't ask for this, but that didn't mean he didn't want it. He loved the Pack with all his heart, but... More

As Pack Mom, I Need Everyone To Laugh At My Jokes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

36K 991 365
By Hufflepuff909

Stiles woke to a sweaty mess of teenage bodies piled on top of him. He struggled for a minute before realizing that there was no way that he was getting out of this pile, this puppy pile, without having to wake the others. He tried Isaac, since he was sleeping right on top of him.

He poked the blonde in the back, causing him to stir. "Isaac." Stiles whispered. No reply. "Isaac, get up." he poked him again.

"Stiles, leave me alone." Isaac muttered, turning so he lye on Stiles on his stomach.

"Isaac Lahey you get up this instant or so God help me." Stiles retaliated, frustrated. He opened his eyes, blinking lazily at Stiles for a second before climbing off him and stretching. "Help me out." he reached his hands out to Isaac.

Isaac pushed Scott and Boyd roughly off of him, the latter growled lightly but Scott simply opening his eyes and looking tiredly as Isaac helped Stiles pry Erica and Allison off his legs. Lydia and Jackson laid curled together at the top of the bed, the both of them having of had a hand tangled in Stiles' hair.

Scott shut his eyes and turned over, curling behind Boyd, as the two other boys walked out of the room.

"I guess I will be making breakfast." Stiles said, mostly to himself.

"Could I help in any way?" Isaac asked as they walked down the stairs.

"If you want." Stiles smiled as they entered the kitchen. Stiles walked to the refrigerator and opened it, revealing a large variety of color coded foods. Isaac stared as Stiles wordlessly took a bunch of breakfast food out of the fridge. "How much do you guys eat?"

"Our eating habits are larger then the average teenagers, but honestly not by much." Isaac answered shrugging. Stiles nodded.

"You, Scott, Boyd, Erica, Jackson, Lydia, and Allison, that's fives wolves and two humans, plus me. I think I got enough." he smiles at the arrangement of breakfast foods that were stacked on the counter. "Do you want to break the eggs as I make scrambled eggs?"

The Pack came down in waves, first Jackson and Lydia, next Allison and Erica, then Scott and Boyd, all loured by the wonderful smell of food.

"Anyone allergic to any foods?" Stiles asked, looking between Allison and Lydia. They both shook their heads. "Can wolves be allergic?"

"I used to be allergic to dairy." Erica stated as she shoveled eggs into her mouth. "I don't know how I lived without it."

Scott smiled as he piled food onto his plate. Stiles cooked fairly often, he enjoyed having something to occupy himself with, but usually he didn't cook while Scott stayed.

Stiles hummed as he cooked the scrable, taking the occasional bite of bacon. He glanced up at Isaac, who had stood over his shoulder the entire time he cooked.

"You should sit and eat." Stiles said, bumping him with his elbow.

"Well, they're all almost done," he said, using his thumb to point back at the table. "And if I sit down now I'll be done soon, too. I don't want you to eat alone."

Stiles smiled. He nodded as he slid the scrabble onto a plate.

After everyone had eaten they decided to go down to the newly renovated Hale House to make sure Derek didn't suddenly die during the night.

They only had two cars, Jackson having been the only to have drove to Stiles house, so the cars were a bit cramped. Scott sat passenger in Stiles' Jeep, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd crammed into the back. Scott messed with the radio for a bit before Erica yelled unnecessarily loud that 'THIS IS MY SONG!', and that if Scott changed it she would rip his privates off. Boyd chuckled as Scott slowly put his hand on his lap.

Not long after, they pulled up to the front of the house. Stiles jumped out of the car and walked happily to the porch, opening the unlocked door. He wasn't able to walk three feet into the door before Derek was right in front of him.

"Oh, well, hello." he said, taking a step back.

"They smell like you." he said. Stiles stared up at him, admiring his face.

"Yeah, they all came over last night." Stiles shrugged. Derek glared at him for a minute before turning around and stalking away. Stiles rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

Stiles followed after him, walking into the living room. He heard the others walking behind him, their footsteps padding against the floor. Derek stood in the middle of the room, zipping up a bag.

"We're going to be training in the forest today." Derek said when everyone was in the room.

"What? You're making them them train?" Stiles asked. "You guys just beat the harpies, give them a break."

"This is my pack, I'll train them when I want." Derek growled, stepping forward.

Stiles heard a growl and felt himself being pulled backwards. He was pushed behind Jackson who had gone into wolf form. Derek stepped back in surprise.

"Woah, woah, no fights in the living room." Stiles said, stepping between the two wolves, his hands on both of their chests. "We just finished this place three months ago, I don't want to be re-building already." Jackson backed away, stilling glaring. "Okay. Derek is right, and while he was an asshole about it, this is his pack, he calls the shots." he glanced over at Derek as he lowered his hand.

They all walked through the forest, Derek leading them. They stopped at a clearing, almost four miles away from the house. The trees created a circle around a field of tall grass, a single sun flower in the middle of the circle. The pack circled around Derek, sans Lydia, Allison, and Stiles who stood just outside the circle.

"When I was young, this is where my parents would train me." Derek said, looking around longingly. "We're going to be doing sparing today." Stiles stopped listening.

There was a weird pain in his stomach. He grabbed it, his eyes squinting slightly. Isaac glanced back at him, tilting his head slightly before looking back at Derek. He coughed, causing Derek to look up at him.

"I'm - uh - I'm going to walk back." he pointed towards the house. Derek nodded, his eyebrows knitting together.

Stiles walked quickly only getting two miles out before he vomitted, kneeling on the ground. He squeezed his eyes closed before vomitting again. He groaned, clutching his stomach.

"Are you okay?" he heard Isaacs worried voice.

"Yeah." he took a deep breath. "Yeah. I'm fine, I just don't feel good." he spat on the ground before standing back up. "I'm just going to go back to the house."

"I'll walk you back." Isaac said. He was standing behind Stiles, his arms crossed behind his back.

"You don't have to." Stiles said. Isaac walked forward, placing a arm around Stiles' shoulders.

"Yes I do." he muttered.

They walked in silence, Stiles walking in long slow strides. The pain had gone away, but a dull ache settled in his abdomen. The pain had been so sudden, just as he looked at the pack all huddled together.

They got to the house and Isaac guided him to the bathroom. He pulled out an unused tooth brush, handing it to Stiles along with a tube of toothpaste. Stiles brushed his teeth quickly, running the toothbrush under the water before putting it in the toothbrush holder. Isaac then guided him to his bedroom, pushing clothing off his bed.

"Sleep." he said, staring at Stiles. "When my mom was alive she used to say that sleep fights sickness."

"I'm not sick." Stiles said as he toed of his shoes. "I probably just ate something bad." he yawned.

"Yeah, okay." he said, rolling his eyes. He pushed Stiles lightly to the bed. "Just sleep, idiot."

Stiles smiled as he laid down.

"I'm going back to the clearing, but Derek'll probably send Allison and Lydia back, is that okay?" Isaac asked. Stiles was already asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :)

I'm going to try to post every week or so but I'm not sure that I'll keep up with it. I'l try :D

I love reading your guys comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9K 18
It's finally summer so the Hale pack decides it's time to go on vacation.So they head out to Derek's beach house,but when they get there the arrangem...
4.1M 109K 32
A Sterek fiction. When Derek realises that Stiles has become a trigger for him he tries to stay away. He knows that waiting until it passes is the be...
210K 6.4K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...
400K 15.4K 27
Discontinued until further notice How does Stiles handle his life as Pack Mom? Requested story by: @sttropezprincess97 Sterek