Altered

بواسطة juliettebabee

Porter Tapper has just started high school. She's always lived a very discrete and normal life. Her entire l... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

19 0 0
بواسطة juliettebabee

Today was the day of the Halloween party. The cool thing about this school is that because of Halloween, we can dress up. We have to wear school appropriate things, but we can totally dress up. So Candice and I went to school sort of matching. We were different color candy corn girls. We looked totally cute. I was in green and she was in orange. Candice's mom picked me up for school today because of the costume. When we walked through the doors, we just felt extremely good. Everyone was dressed up, the hallways were even decorated.

We walked to our locker and got our books for first period. We had biology together and we were pretty sure our teacher was going to still have us take notes even if it was the most fun holiday of the year.

"Hey I'm going to go catch up with Mikey before first okay?" Candice says to me. She has this crush on a guy named Mikey Johnson. He was one of the football players and really good friends with Chace. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, he's tall, and extremely muscular. He's a junior like Veronica. He's actually really good friends with the entire Crawford family. Speaking of the Crawfords, they just walked through the doors of the school.

Veronica was in a tight short red dress with red flats and her hair was curled and she had devil horns in her hair. She looked really good. She had every head turned as she walked. Chace standing right next to her was in a white shirt, black vest, black pants, a red tie, dress shoes, and blood trickled down from his mouth. He looked so good. He didn't even look sixteen, he looked like he was eighteen or something. He just looked so hot. He had girls breaking their necks and fainting if he looked at them. When I made eye contact with him, he smiled and I saw he had fangs glued onto his teeth. He walked up to me with his sister.

"Damn little Miss Candy Corn, you look super hot." Veronica said to me. I laughed and motioned to her.

"Have you looked at yourself? You're like the hottest devil I've seen ever." I smile. She laughs and gives me a hug.

"Is that what you're wearing tonight to the party?" She asks me.

I shake my head, "No, I've got a different costume. It wasn't appropriate for school." I tell her. She winks at me and laughs.

"To much boob?" She asks me.

"Well it's to much mid drift I would say." I explain.

"Ooo scandalous. I can't wait to see it."

"Is that what you guys are wearing tonight?" I ask them.

"No, we both wear something different to school and then a totally hotter costume at the party. Except this year, Chace wanted to be funny and go hot to school and then just not hot at the party." Veronica states.

"It's still hot. I'm just not going to be shirtless or anything. I think it's going to get a good laugh." He nudges his sister. She laughs and sees a friends and walks away saying goodbye.

"You look really great." Chace says leaning on the lockers behind him.

"Thanks, you do too. I'm very impressed with the whole ensemble." I tell him motioning to his entire body.

"I wanted to be hot at school today." He smirks.

You're hot at school every day. I think to myself.

"You think I'm hot?" He laughs.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"That I'm hot at school everyday. Yes you did. But you didn't answer my question." He smirks at me.

"What was your question?" I ask him.

"You think I'm hot?" He repeats himself.

I blush a little bit and adjust my bag. "I have to go to first period."

"Because I think your hot." He says as I walk toward my class.

"You what?" I turn around and walk back toward him.

"I said I think you're hot. You're a really beautiful girl, why wouldn't I think your hot? Plus, that outfit makes you look so good. Just makes me want to suck your blood." He winks and laughs.

"Haha well thanks Chace. And yes, you're a very attractive guy. I'm sure you have girls clinging to you everywhere you go." I say to him.

"Well yeah I do, but I mean it's not like I want any of them. And you must have guys all over you as well." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Actually, you're wrong. No guy aside from you has openly admitted to liking me." I state.

"I never said I liked you. I just think your hot. You need to remember we barely know each other." He states. Ouch, that hurt a little bit.

"You know what I meant. No guy admits to thinking I'm hot." I fix my sentence.

"You would be surprised how many guys actually probably jack off to the thought of you." He says. I roll my eyes as the bell rings and I start walking away.

"I do it." I hear Chace say.

"Do what?" I turn around and let him catch up.

"Jack off to the thought of you."

"Oh my God! That's a bit much information, don't you think?" I say in disgust.

"It's human nature." He says to me.

"It's disgusting. And the fact that you do it while thinking of me is just- ugh."

"It's just human nature." He repeats himself. "I'm sure you've done it."

"As a matter of fact, I have not."

"Uh huh, sure you haven't."

"I need to go. I'll see you later." I say and walk toward my class.

"Bye Porter." He shouts. I walk into the classroom and see Candice sitting at our table. I sit down next to her and nervously laugh.

"What's wrong?" She asks me. I tell her what Chace just told me. She laughs and shakes her head. "You should feel honored. It happens. Plus that's kind of hot knowing he thinks of you when he's touching himself." She says to me. I just shift uncomfortably.

"He just is kind of very upfront about things. I'm not use to that sort of stuff." I admit to her.

"Well you two have only been talking for the past week. You barely know each other. You'll get use to it. According to Veronica he's always like that." Candice assures me.

"Well at least I know he doesn't just do it to me." I say in relief.

"He seems to be really interested in you. I mean, ever since the costume shop. Him running with you, taking you home, and now talking to you basically after every period. Veronica thinks he might have a little bit of a crush on you."

"That's impossible, he just told me he doesn't like me like that." I explain to her.

"Well of course he's going to say that. It's called lying sweet heart." The final bell rings and out teacher, Mr. Wen walks in. He was actually dressed up. But he was dressed up as Albert Einstein.

"I see everyone has dressed up today." He smiles at us. He was cool, I'll admit. He knew what he was talking about, it's just that he's so to the book and wants to teach us everything. I guess it's because he's also the AP biology teacher. It sort of flows over into his honors classes. He tells us that we were going to be doing a lab today that involves our books so if we didn't grab them already, to go grab them now. Thankfully Candice and I already did. So we sat and waited for the other kids to grab their stuff.

"Do you really think he might like me?" I ask Candice.

"I really think he might." She smiles at me. I blush a little bit.

"Well we barely know each other so it's okay." I say to her.

"That's why at the party tonight you're going to talk to him." She tells me. I shake my head.

"No, at the party we are going to get you with Mikey. We discussed this already."

"Okay class, now that everyone is back, turn to page 394 and begin your lab." Mr. Wen says and sits at his desk. We open up the book and begin our lab.

"When did we discuss me getting with Mikey?" Candice asks after sitting back down.

"Now. We are discussing it now. You actually like someone, I don't. So we are focusing on him." I smile at her. She just laughs.

"Okay, I'll focus on dating Mikey, and you'll focus on getting to know Chace."

"You have a deal. So tonight, you'll talk to Mikey and I'll talk to Chace." I confirm.

She laughs and we shake on it. We continue doing our experiment which was on osmosis. After class I go to my locker and grab my geometry book. I walk towards class and see Candice with Mikey. Hitting him up already, you go girl. I think to myself.

"Hey Porter." I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Chace walking with his hands in his pockets.

"Chace." I say. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"So I didn't want to be creepy with that comment and just wanted to make sure that it was okay that I said that." He says to me.

I nod my head and tell him that it was fine and totally human and that I over reacted a little bit.

"Okay good, I'm glad you're good." He says to me.

"So I was talking to Candice, and Candice was talking to Veronica-"

"Oh no, what did Veronica say?"

"Nothing serious, just that she thinks you and I should become friends." I reassure him.

He sighs in relief and re cooperates. His smirk returns, "Here I was thinking we were already friends."

"Your sister doesn't think so." I wink at him.

"Well I guess we will have to change that then. What's your number. Friends always have friends numbers."

I give him my number and he gives me his.

"Awesome. I'll see you after class." I say.

"Yep." He walks away and I go into geometry.

Class went by really fast and soon enough it was lunch. I met up with Candice and we sat down at a table. We started talking about how excited we were for the party tonight and a couple more people sat down with us. They were dressed as zombie football players. I looked at them really confused and then looked at Candice. She shrugged.

"We are Chace's friends. He told us to sit with the two candy corn girls." One of them explains.

"Oh okay. Well I'm Porter, this is Candice." I introduce us.

"I'm Jeff and this is Jordan. And that guy over there is Mikey, he's sitting with us too."

Candice sat up and turned around. She smiled at Mikey and he smiled back. "I know Mikey." She says to them.

"Okay cool."

"Hey Candice. Hey Porter. Hey guys." Mikey says walking up. He sits next to Candice and she smiles up at him. He was dressed as a mummy.

"Hey Mikey!" Candice says. He smiles at her. Basically I was the only one sitting by myself now. Jeff and Jordan were next to each other and Mikey was next to Candice.

"Hey guys." Veronica says walking up with a girl. "This is my friend Josie." She introduces a really pretty brunette dressed up as an angel.

"Compared to all your costumes, I feel totally lame in mine." Candice jokes.

"Same here considering we wanted to match." I smile at her.

"Oh don't worry about it, you two look great." Veronica says.

"So what's with everyone sitting with us today?" Candice asks.

"Well, we figured you guys could use a fuller table. So we wanted to sit here. It was mine and Chace's idea." Veronica explains. "We really like you two girls."

"Thanks a lot. We like you guys too." I say to her. "And I'm sure we will all be great friends with the rest of you guys too." I say to the rest of the group at the table. They all smiled at me and Candice. Finally Chace came walking up.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." He says and sits next to me.

"Hey man." Jeff says. "So are you two ladies coming to the party tonight?"

"Yeah we are." Candice says while looking at Mikey.

"Awesome! I can't wait to see you there." Mikey says to her.

"What are your costumes of? They aren't those right?" Josie asks.

"No, we got different costumes for tonight." I tell her.

"Good, everyone who goes to the party and wears something different to the party than to school basically means that their costume is ten times hotter and just isn't appropriate for school. I know mine is." She smirks.

"Porter's is definitely not allowed at school." Candice says smiling at me.

"What does it look like? You just told me it was to much mid drift." Chace says nudging me.

"It's a surprise. Yours is really good too, Candice." I say.

"They're doing a theme together." Veronica says to the group.

"Oh really? What's your theme?" Jordan asks.

"Decades. It was my idea." Candice says.

"I bet you two will look great." Josie chimes in.

"Thanks." I say.

The rest of lunch was consisting of talking about the party and how everyone was so excited because it's apparently going to be the party of the year and that the Crawford's older brother Luke was going to get booze for it and that some of his friends were going to be there so it was going to be even more intense. Apparently anybody whose anyone from the school is going to be there.

"I heard that Chelsey Manning was coming." Jeff teases Chace. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Who is Chelsey Manning?" I ask.

"She's no one." Chace says to me.

"Don't be so shy man. We all know the situation between you two." Jeff laughs.

"Yeah come on Chace, tell the freshman. They should know who she is." Mikey says. Candice looks at everyone and then at me. We were both seriously confused as Chace was extremely embarrassed.

"Chelsey is just a girl I've been friends with benefits with since last year. We are strictly just sex that's it." Chace explains. I didn't expect that and even though I shouldn't be, but I felt really hurt.

"She's not just sex to you though. Ever since last Christmas, you've been trying to make things more with her. You want to date her but she doesn't want to date you." Josie says.

"Alright guys, just tease me in front of our new friends. That's awfully kind of you." Chace says laughing.

"What does she look like?" I ask. Chace just smirks and looks at me.

"She's a senior, first of all. She's the hottest girl at school. She's got blonde hair, she's super tan, she's on the swim team so she's like extremely fit, and she's the one girl in the world who looks like she does and isn't attainable. Except by me." Chace brags. I laugh and nod my head.

"Shit man there she is." Mikey says. I turn around and see a girl with black hair and a short black dress, dressed like a flight attendant. She was walking over to us.

"Hi guys. Who are these two?" A girl who I'm guessing is Chelsey asks.

"Chelsey, this is Porter Tapper and Candice Hall. They're our newest recruitment's to the group." Veronica says to her. She stands up and hugs Chelsey. "Love the wig by the way." She adds in.

"Thanks, I'll be wearing one tonight also." She says. "I would love to sit and chat, but I've got to go and get ready."

"The party doesn't start until nine, why are you getting ready so early?" Chace asks her. She smiles at Chace and winks at him.

"I have to look as hot as possible for tonight. I can't be out shown. Not at my final Crawford Halloween party." She says.

"It was nice meeting you two." Chelsey says to Candice and I.

"You too." Candice says.

"You too." I say.

She smiles and walks away with every guy in the vicinity watching her as she walks.

"I cannot believe you are banging her!" Mikey says highfiving Chace.

"Well believe it." Chace laughs. The lunch bell rings and we all say good bye and head to our final classes of the day. Candice was in my sixth and seventh, but Mikey was walking Candice to class so I walked by myself.

"Hey Porter!" I don't even have to turn around to know who is calling my name.

"Hey Chace." I say to him.

"What did you think of Chelsey?" He asks me.

"She seems nice. But what I'm confused about is what you said to me this morning."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you saying you thought I was hot and what not. I just don't know what you think of me."

"I think you're beautiful." He says to me.

"Yeah but you're with her. That's why I'm confused."

"We aren't even dating. We've just been fucking for the last year. That's all. It doesn't mean I can't think other people are beautiful." 

"Okay. I guess that makes sense. I was just really confused seeing her after what you told me." I explain to him. He smiles and me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you at the party tonight." He says and walks away. I walk into sixth period. I couldn't stop thinking about Chelsey and Chace. It was just really strange how hearing about her and then seeing her affected me. I didn't think I was going to even be affected. Finally school was over. Candice and I went over to my house to get ready for the party.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

553K 10.1K 34
One moment Brooke Covet is at a party to pick up her sister and the next she stumbles upon Roman, who will become a journey of curiosity and suspicio...
210 3 24
A group of friends spend their first Halloween together; As collage students at a cabin located right by the barrier of town. The six of them came in...
820 53 12
"you've turned into someone that i never knew" Y/N L/N had only become friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski in their freshman year of high...
1.8M 34.1K 60
Savannah Osterfield begins her new adventure of being a university student. Moving in with her brother and his best friend who she always assumed she...