brenton's girl

By seaannmarie

" we are an empire rising " • Leah's father always warned her of the gang, Wayside, how they were ruthless... More

zero
other books
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thrity
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thrity five
thrity six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight

twenty

13.4K 244 18
By seaannmarie

"Brenton," I whispered crawling into Brenton's bed. I heard a grumble from him but I ignored it and continued crawling up his bed. I sat beside him and played with his hair slightly.

"Go away." He grumbled swatting at my hand. I ignored his argue of my affection and continued running my hand through his locks of brown hair. Brenton has been letting his hair grow out some, not long though. "I will slit your fucking throat. Leave me alone."

I watched as he rolled on his stomach and shuffled his head under his pillow. I only took that as an invitation to sit on his back. I ignored his other grumbles and curses and began tracing patterns on his back. The sun was shining through his curtains perfectly leaving a small sun trail on the skin that my nail marks were now on.

"Brenton." I called again, this time I softly kissed the nape of his neck. I trailed hot kisses to his shoulder blades and squeezed slightly on his biceps.

"Yes?"

I got all nervous and giddy feeling by the deepness and roughness that was his sleepy voice. "Brenton."

I could feel the slight vibrations coming from his body as he groaned and reached back with one hand, slapping my thigh slightly. "Yes?"

"Brenton." I called again, Ignoring his tiredness and need to sleep.

"Yes princess?" This time he rolled over and I ended up sitting on his waist. I smiled at the sight of him and he cheesed a little too.

"I think you're learning that I'm going to keep saying it until you answer with that." I said tracing my fingertips over his lip.

"I already know you want me to say that, I just like to hear you say my name." He said roughly and grabbed my hand, instantly I was putty in his hands. "So, what'd you want, princess?"

"This."

"You just wanted attention, didn't you?" He asked yawning.

I nodded my head. "Yes, you wouldn't wake up. Can we just cuddle?" I asked softly, yawning myself.

"Mmm," Brenton pulled me down to him and kissed my lips softly and lazily before raising the blanket and letting me under.

Vi's pov-

I laid in bed with a pillow pressed against my chest and tears streaming down my face. Nobody knew I was home. Brenton was asleep in his room and my mom was out with her new friend.

I took in another sharp breath, dealing with my tears that wouldn't stop. "Stop crying, Vivian." Ashton snapped. But I couldn't. God knows I tried. I'm vi, the bad bitch that these girls want to be. And yet, here I am, crying and loosing my shit over a dumb guy. "I swear to you vi."

"What Ashton?" I yelled. "You swear what? Are you going to hit me again? Are you going to yell at me? Scare me? You forget that I'm used to it?" I asked. He looked at me and I knew he was livid.

"Let's go," he said.

Ashton's pov-

I couldn't listen to what she was saying, not when she was still crying and had my T-shirt on because I wouldn't lay with her. "Let's go." I snapped grabbing her arm. I pulled her from the bed and didn't give her a second to argue as I practically dragged her from the house and outside.

I opened the passenger door to my sports car and pushed her it. She stumbled in and I climbed in the drivers seat. "Buckle up." I snapped and gripped the wheel. I started the engine, hearing the loud purr before I gunned it out of the circular driveway.

Vivian was scared, no doubting that. "Ashton, please." She cried gripping on the door for life. That only pissed me off even more and I pressed the peddle to the ground, speeding up even more as I raced through the winded roads. I turned the wheel slightly as I rounded a corner but my speedometer didn't lower, it only escalated.

I took a peek at the speed and saw I was going 140. I rounded one more corner and slammed on the brakes. I heard Vivian's screams along with the squealing of the tires against the concrete. "Why do you say you love me?" I spat grabbing the hand gun from the waistband of my joggers.

Vivian knew I grabbed the gun yet, she didn't even make a move to look at it. Instead, she kept eye contact with me and swallowed some. "What?" She questioned, only stirring my pot even more. I grabbed her jaw and pressed the barrel of the gun against her temple. I cocked the gun.

"Do not play with me Vivian. The gun is cocked, just a slip of my finger and poof, there go your brains." Her tears were still falling fast but she didn't hold fear in her eyes. "Why do you love me? I've hit you, I've yelled and screamed at you, and I've done nothing but treat you like shit the whole time we've know each other."

"The thought of you not being here with me hurts me way more than your punch ever did. I love you because I know this isn't you. The Ashton that punched me, wasn't you. I break you down and-"

"Shut up." I spat and she flinched some. I put the gun behind my back and grabbed her throat in my hand, I squeezed until I knew it wasn't comfortable. "Would you still love me If I squeezed the life out of you?"

I felt her swallow against my hand and watched as her small fragile hand squeezed tightly on my wrist and her other hand trailed my cheek. "Ashy, I would love you if you beat me black and blue and led me to my deathbed. But you won't," she said leaning forward some and cupping my cheek in her one hand and like that, I was putty. "Because you love me. Just say it Ashton. Tell me-"

"Shut up!" I yelled and pulled from her. I hit the steering wheel and heard a click. Vivian undone her seat belt and was pushing me against my seat, climbing on top of me.

"You want a future with me. You're just scared ashy. I know its easier to push everyone away but you cant do that with me. You can't because I love you and I don't want anything from you. All I want is you Ashton Collins." I squeezed my fist again and looked at her green eyes. My heart beat fast, probably as fast as Vivian's.

"I hate you." I snapped and grabbed her neck. "You make me feel something I shouldn't feel. I was never supposed to care about you Vivian." I pulled her towards me and pressed my lips against hers.
.
Vivian's pov

Ashton said he had somewhere to go, business to do, but I didn't want to leave him, especially now. I insisted that he took me with him, I told him i'd stay back and not be anyone's problem. After serious consideration, he caved and agreed.

He pulled up to a large club that looked tougher than the Cold Croc, I swallowed as I stepped out of the car and shook my head, immediately regretting my bugging him to let me come with him.

"Ashy," I whispered grabbing Ashtons large hand. "I'm scared." He looked over at me and rolled his eyes. He continued to pull me further into the building, guns were all around me, guys with big muscles and strange tattoos stood with a murderous glare. "I want to go home."

"Suck it up vi, you signed up for this." He snapped. "No body made you come. But I'm making you stay." He grabbed my arm roughly in his hand, dragging me behind him.

"Ashy," I whispered and he snapped. He was lightning fast as he turned in rage and faced me. He gripped my chin in his hand drawling a whimper from me.

"Stop doing that Vivian. Stop trying to fucking comfort me when I don't want to be." He walked away from me and I followed behind.

We walked up to a door and my heart beated faster. I heard the door open and I looked down at my feet, Ashton grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

"Look at me." He said and I looked up. My baby green eyes met his dark geeen ones and I gulped. "Don't touch anything, talk to anyone, or fucking look at anyone for that matter. Understood?"

"Yes." I said and he nodded before he let go of my arm and walked away, only to turn back around and kiss my lips brutally fast. "And then there was one." I mumbled looking around. I found an empty table and sat there, I crossed my legs and looked around.

The club was loud, music poured out of speakers that were in every crevice of the small two story building. There were neon lights hanging around and tables towards the skirt of the wall. The center had about six small stages that dancers danced on.

I jumped when someone cleared their voice, I hadn't even noticed them sit in front of me. I looked at the women. She was intimidating, even to me. She had long red hair pulled back in space buns, glitter placed perfectly around her temples, blue eyes that stunned me, and a skimpy outfit to top it off. She was gorgeous.

"Ashton instructed me to get you." She said with a strong voice. "Come with me." I wasn't sure to trust this woman, I wasn't familiar with her and she could easily be lying to me.

"I shouldn't." I said and looked down at my acrylic nails.

"Okay, you don't want him to get mad, do you?" She asked and I shook my head. I really didn't. "Then let's go, Vivian." Yes, the music was loud but that was clearly my name that she said.

I sighed and reluctantly stood up from the cushioned seat and followed the worker. She was an Amazon compared to me. I was short and thick at 5'2" and she was at least 5'9" with subtle curves and a skinny frame.

I followed behind the girl and we walked a length through a crowd until she suddenly turned and faced me. "Two o'clock," she whispered in my ear. I looked over to right while pretending to laugh. A man was hunched over the railing, light caught the reflection of a gun in his hand.

Dear god.

I gulped and practically jumped out of my heels when she grabbed my hand and continued to drag me across the floor and towards the stairs.

"Go to the second door on the right." She said and I sighed, nodding before walking down the hallway. I took a deep breath and released it through my nose.

"You got this baby, you're Vivian Rose, you're strong, you're independent, you're beautiful, you're a bad bitch. Face him like one. If he yells, you yell louder, if he wants to leave, you beat him to it." I whispered to myself some inspirational words before I twisted the door handle and pushed the door open.

When I walked in, the room was dimly lit and I could hear the faint sound of a shower running in the back. What kind of club is this? I walked further in and shut the door, I felt the wall for the light switch and found it. I turned up the brightness of the lights and walked around.

The room was large, had a huge King size bed in the middle of the main wall, a couple of windows, a bathroom and closet. I looked around some more before making my way to the bathroom.

When I opened the door, I could see clothes on the floor, they were obviously Ashtons. I walked in and shut the door, removing my clothes and opening the door of the shower.

"Ashy," I called softly and he opened his eyes looking down at me. "Hi."

"Come here." He Said and opened his arms, I walked towards him and he pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling away but he only picked me up and pressed me against the wall.

"Don't start with the questions vi. Just go for the ride for once, okay?" He said and I nodded my head before grabbing his face in between my hands and kissing his lips.

After a long shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I walked into the room and sat on the bed, I noticed both of Ashtons phones were charging on the bedside table.

I pressed the home button on one phone, it lit up and my heart nearly jumped from my chest. A picture of me asleep on his chest was his lock screen. I didn't push my luck, but I pressed the same button on the other phone and my pussy damn near jumped off my body. A picture of me looking up at him was set as the lock screen.

Damn, the trap phone too.

"Vi," I looked up at Ashton and gulped. I then stood up and pulled him towards the bed, I laid down, pulling him on top of me. "What's wrong?"

"Stop with the questions, go for the ride." I mocked and removed my towels, then his.

//////

Leah's pov

"Shit, that's dangerous." I whispered and stood off the chair. I sighed and looked at the seasoning in my hand. I showered some on the turkey and then looked over at my mom. "Are you sure this is right?"

"Yes, it's the same recipe we've used for years. Just follow it." I continued following the recipe and then I pushed the pan in the over and set the timer for five hours. "Go make sure Sam is okay."

I knew better than to disobey my mom but I also knew better than to bother Sam when her and Tony have been fighting. I walked upstairs to her room and was about to open the door when I heard Tony talking from the hallway bathroom.

"God I love her, please give us the strength to get through this. I wanna marry this girl. Please." I heard a sob past his lips and then I walked into Sam's room.

"Tony please get out." She whispered blindly. Her voice cracked and she sobbed just like he did.

"Sam," she looked at me and broke down even more. "He's breaking too."

"No. No, he doesn't get to hurt. He doesn't get to cry or feel bad. He cheated. Not me. He broke our trust and our love Leah." She shouted and I walked to her, I sat on the bed and looked at her.

"What do you mean he cheated." I asked.

"He came over with scratch marks up and down his back. I didn't leave them." She said and I heard the door open.

"I told you that it was Abby. She was painting on my back and then washed it off, she kept digging at it to come all the way off. I didn't cheat on you." Tony snapped when he walked in. I took that as my que to leave and stood up.

"Hear him out Sam." I said before I left the room. I walked in mine and shut the door. I grabbed clothes from my closet and dresser before hopping in the shower.

Ashtons pov

I looked down at Vivian who was nearly knocked out on my chest. She had hooded eyes and was worn out. I looked down at her and couldn't help but smile. She wore my T-shirt and had the tip of her nail in her mouth - a strange habit she had doing.

She randomly sat up and looked at me. "Show me something." She said and I smirked. She's so naive and trusting. I needed to change that if she was going to be with me.

"You sure about that?" I asked her sitting up. She was so tiny and breakable under my towering form, even in a sitting position.

"Yea, I trust you." I grabbed her by her throat and pulled her to me. She whimpered and I felt her swallow against my hand.

"You still trust me?" I snapped and squeezed tighter when she nodded her head. "Why?"

"You wouldn't do anything to hurt me." She pressed and gulped again. I let go of her throat and reached over into my nightstand drawer. I pulled out a knife and looked at the tip and blade closely. "Ashy-"

I reached over and grabbed her leg, she gasped but didn't fight. I dragged the tip of the sharp blade to trace her tattoo, drawling blood in a few places. It was shallow, wouldn't even leave a scab. "Do you trust me?" I whispered looking deeply in her eyes. That angered me more. I wanted to see fear, instead I saw love and trust.

"You don't have to me a monster Ashy." She said and grabbed my wrist softly in her hand. She cupped my cheek in her palm and blew a raspberry my way.

I think she's just as crazy as me.

"But, if you must hurt me. Go ahead, I trust you." She released my wrist and laid back completely exposing herself to me.

I looked down at her legs, then her stomach and chest, then finally her face. She was gorgeous. She wasn't a force to fight against. She was pure and honest. She was trusting. She believed I wouldn't hurt her and as much as I wanted to prove her wrong, I couldn't because she was right.

I looked down at the blade and flicked it towards the wall. She didn't jump or flinch. She laid there. Trusting me.

I kissed her tattoo, the metallic taste of blood on my lips, then I kissed her stomach, her chest, then her lips. "I trust you." I whispered in her hear and she shivered slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5K 46
Emma; Your stereotypical bad girl. She: smoked, Raced & was involved in what you would say "underground fighting". Being previously kicked out of two...
288 3 18
Beatrixa a beautiful, brave and calm girl who lives in London with her friend. What happens when she meets London's most dangerous and handsome boy,a...
23.9K 511 29
Arranged marriage, sworn enemies and a secret that could change the paths of their lives forever. What could possibly go wrong?
48.2K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...