draco malfoy imagines (reques...

By dracosangel

my boredom turned into this masterpiece, that somehow, some people actually like. i hope you're one of them. ... More

happy surprised ♡
blush ♡
jealous ♡
i love you ♡
the girl who bitch slapped the dark lord ♡
first time ♡
dating draco includes ♡
amortentia ♡
yule ball ♡
quiet ♡
when draco has a crush on you ♡
arranged ♡
dating muggle draco includes ♡
death eaters ♡

tattoo ♡

13.1K 270 300
By dracosangel

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT: I loved this concept and kept having at as a recurring dream so I've made it into a full on story. If you like the imagine I suggest you give the story a read. pLuG pLuG pLuG sorry. ENJOY THOUGH :))))

a/n: honestly this came to me in a dream and it wasn't even featuring draco it was stiles stilinksi from teen wolf. i love him. anyway, i figured a draco version would be fantastic, so here y'all go. also, legal drinking age for purchase and consumption in Australia is 18, so you and draco are both 18 in this story. my dear americans, i believe your drinking age is 21? im not too sure but im australian so this is how i was raised:) do comment here where your from! i love to know where people on wattpad are from! and there is no literal mature content, but it will be suggested and referenced too but unfortunately its part of the storyline:)

name: y/n
house: slytherin
blood status: pure
year: 7th (minus the whole battle of hogwarts thing)

"well shit" you said after draco had just poured his heart out to you about his recent breakup with pansy parkinson.

just for the record, draco was your best friend. there was no crush, no feeling, no butterflies, nothing. everything was completely platonic in the best way possible between you two. 

"i know. i can't believe it" he shook his head

"it's ok" you gave him a comforting hug then released him saying "you know what you need? some fire whiskey and a casual hook"

"damn y/n, you're scandalous."

"you're hardly a virgin"

"true. so we sneak out at 9:00 you reckon?"

"yeah. meet here in the common room"

"sounds like a deal"

sure enough, you two met up and quickly snuck out of the secret passage that lead to hogsmeade that you had discovered running away from filch with the weasley twins in the fourth year.

neither of you were in your uniforms as to avoid suspicion. 

when you arrived at the three broomsticks draco paid for all your drinks seeings as he was a malfoy and therefore had no shortage of galleons, which you never failed to remind him when you wanted some food. 

you had a few drinks and were tipsy but still in control of your thoughts.

draco disappeared suddenly and when you next found him he was talking to a girl with long dark hair, who looked at least 25. normally you would sneer and probably tease the person at school the next day, but draco was your best friend, so naturally, you were going to tease him for the rest of his life. 

"hey gorgeous" said a man from behind

"oh, uh, hello?" you replied anxiously

"you come here often?"

"no actually, just here to support a friend going through relationship issues"

"are you going through relationship issues?"

"no, i actually have a boyfriend" you lied. well, it wasn't really a lie, you had tom felton, but you know.

"well, is there anything i can do to change that?"

"uh no, don't worry its ok"

"i insist"

"im flattered i really am but im happy with my boyfriend"

"i wont take no for an answer"

"im sorry, i think i need to find my friend now"

"you found him. im here"

"draco?" you called

"draco isnt here. he left with a girl with dark hair"

did he? surely he wouldnt leave without me. hed never done that before.

wait.

how did this man know who draco was?

he didn't go to hogwarts. and its not like draco was as famous as harry potter. 

"no, he didnt. im going to find him now. have a nice night. bye!" 

you turned and ran to the corner you last saw draco and his girl of the night. you felt immensely relieved when you saw the platinum blonde hair of your best friend.

"draco!" you yelled running even faster through the busy bar.

hearing your voice, he detached his lips from hers and turned to see you. he registered immediately the distress in your eyes and tone and pushed the dark haired girl off his lap and got up to go to you.

"can we go now please? some guy wouldnt leave me alone and i just dont feel like anything anymore"

"aw y/n of course. sorry, see you patricia" he turned around and waved to the outraged dark haired girl

"its petunia" she said and stormed away to find another man for the night. 

you walked back to hogwarts in silence, but hand in hand. not a cute warm fluffy holding hands but a im actually cold and terrified and need something to hold onto holding hands

"well" you said, in an attempt to lighten the mood "poor penelope amirite"

"its portia" he said, imitating her tone. 

you both laughed.

"but seriously, thank you for having my back. i was scared shitless and wanted to get the fuck out"

"hey no worries, you would've done the same for me. he smiled down at you and you smiled back. you made it back to the commonroom and just sat side by side on the couch.

"im sorry our 'fuck pansy' night out didn't work out. i didnt want you to get hurt or scared or-"

"hey its ok, you dont need to apologise. im just too damn sexy"

draco snorted

"honestly, im just kinda mad i didnt get to get drunk. like its a friday night for fucks sakes!"

"i know what you mean" suddenly an idea hit you

"hey, when i was sad that time because bunny the cat died the weasley twins said theyd do anything to stop me crying. remember?"

"no" frankly, draco didnt like the weasleys, but what he didnt like more was the fact that you were incredibly close with them

"well, they said theyd do anything, and i said 'really?' and they said 'wanna bet?' and i said 'get me some form of alcohol' and they did and when they did i laughed so hard i cried tears of joy"

"oh yeah i remember. so?"

"so i still haven't drunk the three bottles of wine they somehow got me"

dracos face lit up.

"well go get them then" he said

i ran upstairs to my dormitory, being especially careful to not wake millicent, and brought down all three bottles.

"here" i said, handing over the three of them to draco.

"y/n, these aren't exactly very good"

"not all of us were raised in the malfoy manor idiot boy. now shutup and open it"

draco carefully unscrewed the bottle and took a long swig

"steady on. leave some for me"

he stopped and handed the bottle to you. 

the next hour was spent drinking, getting drunk, talking about dumb shit and just forgetting about reality for a little bit. 

draco had said something funny, and you couldn't even remember what it was but you hadn't stopped laughing.

somehow, neither of you know how, you ended up on his lap. slowly, both of you stopped laughing, and you just looked in his eyes.

"i know im drunk" he whispered "but i really want to kiss you right now"

"i want to kiss you too" you said.

so you kissed.

and it only progressed from there.

...

"fuck" you thought "why does my head throb and my shoulder hurt?" 

you slowly opened your eyes. "and why am i naked next to draco in his bed?"

"SHIT!" you said outloud grabbing the blanket to cover yourself. the undeniable smell of sex filled the air as you tried desperately to fill in the blanks of what happened last night.

draco snorted lightly and woke up. he saw you and smiled, then said "holy shit"

"what happened last night?" he asked

"i dont know! all i can remember is we went out to help you forget pansy, someone at the bar scared me, so we left, got drunk and kissed and then i think we, well, you know, we-"

"we had sex" draco finished.

"well yeah, i think"

"shit. do you remember it?"

"i mean i kind of remember it happening" you used one hand to hold up the blanket the other to scratch your head.

"was it good?"

"fuck off"

draco chuckled "so what does it mean? for us?" he asked

"dunno" you replied "i guess we've been friends for so long, and we were drunk and obviously not in control, so i guess we can think of it as purely a night of stupidity and hope it never happens again"

"yeah, that's probably for the best. im just really annoyed i don't remember it. i couldve teased you about it for the rest of your life"

"ditto. alright now turn cover your eyes till i get changed"

"we just had sex that i can't even remember and you won't let me look"

"fine, look, but i can assure you me struggling to put my bra on isn't going to be very sexy"

"you reckon i struggled to take it off"

"if i know you malfoy i know you've had a tonne of practice"

"true"

you grabbed your bra and underwear when draco asked "you didn't tell me you had a tattoo"

"i don't"

"yeah you do. on your left shoulder"

" i don't"

"did you get one last night?"

"wouldn't it still be bandaged up if i got one last night?"

"i guess. come here" he called you back to his bed, which you sat down on carefully. 

"y/n, why do you have Draco Lucius Malfoy tatted on you?" draco asked, a tad creeped out.

"i don't"

"look i'm not like crabbe and goyle i can read. why is my name on your body?"

"oh my god"

"what?"

"draco the same thing happened to my mum. the night after her and my dad first you-knowed, his name was tatted on her right shoulder-blade"

"but your dad was your mums first. i can tell you now im not your first"

"draco, we're soulmates"

he took a moment to process that.

"no" he said plainly

"you're assuming soulmate is a romantic thing. we've literally been best friends since we were babies. it could be a completely different type of soulmate"

"y/n were not soulmates ok. were just not. we can't be. i love pansy. i still think shes my soulmate"

"can you have two soulmates?" you asked 

"i don't know. and i don't want to hurt your feelings but i really don't think we're soulmates"

"ok" you said, feeling slightly hurt. he didn't even think you could be platonic soulmates when it seemed completely likely to you.

there was an awkward silence as you reached for your jeans to put back on.

"i'm gonna try something" draco said suddenly

"ok"

"and if it doesn't work, just completely ignore it, we can go right back to how we were before, ok?"

"sure. but what is it-"

he carefully cupped your face and pressed his lips to yours.

you had never even thought about kissing draco. never thought about how gently he would hold you, how sweetly he would kiss you.

it never struck you how sexy his bed hair is, how comforting the smell of his cologne is.

you never realized how happy it made you to have him around, how you always laughed harder, smiled bigger and felt safe when he was there.

you looked back at all the times you touched him as a friend, and thought about how clueless you were to have not noticed the natural attraction and chemistry you two had.

you never realized just how in love with draco malfoy you were until you kissed him when you were completely sober

you slowly broke the kiss and rested your forehead on dracos

"wow" you whispered

"i think we might be romantic soulmates" draco said

"i agree" 

you kissed him again.

EDIT: back again to remind you to read my story. Just click on my @ and you'll be taken to my page directly if you decided you like this imagine and the concept and whatever. ThAnK yOu If YoU aRe InTeReStEd :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.4K 109
Hermione x Fem Reader one-shots! Requests are very welcome! All you have to do is tell me either a prompt, or, if you just want a type (smut, fluff...
499K 7.2K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
744K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
1.1M 19.8K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...