We're Helping YOU! (one direc...

By EmmaStrombergx

This story is about Emma and she is... Special? Nah she's not, She is Insane, Weird, Mad whatever word you wa... More

We are helping YOU! (one direction)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter two)
We're Helping YOU! (chapter three)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Four)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Five)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter SIX)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Seven)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eight)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Nine)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eleven)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twelve)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter 13... )
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... FOURTEEN!!!!! okay it's fourteen..)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... something I guess ;))
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter sixteen ;)x )
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Seventeen)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eighteen)
We're Helping YOU! (chapter Nineteen... woah)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty... OI TWENTY!!!)
We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty-One The Last Chapter)
INFO!! YOU READ NOW!

We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... wait... yeah! TEN!)

2.8K 42 24
By EmmaStrombergx

Chapter 10

“I'm bored...” gah I'm bored. Really, really bored. I search through the arena... something, something fun... maybe I should go outside... nah. Is that a skateboard? OH IT IS! I ran to it. “NO IT'S MINE!” Braces-boy screamed... in to the microphone... owww that hurt my ears. “But I want to test it! Please Braces-boy please” I begged. He shifted uncomfortably. “no...” come on braces-boy. I took my best poppy-dog-eyes on. “Okay... don't break it tho!” he said. “Thank you!” I screamed and jumped happily to it.

Soo how do you do this stuff? You stand up on it and then?

“Turn ON!” I said. Nope that didn't work. “You take off with your foot!” Braces-boy screamed from the stage. “Okay, okay I can do this!” I said to myself and took off. “WOAH! I'm doing it!” I said. In the middle of the song Braces-boy started to laugh. “Are you shitting me you're not doing it! You need to do it faster” he laughed. Niall shot him death glares from the other side of the room.

The floor went down and the board started to roll faster. “Woho!” I screamed. “This is not that hard!” I screamed. Niall was quite pale. Best I check up on him.. wait how do I stop this thing? I just jumped of and the skateboard kept rolling into the wall. “VIOLA!” Braces-boy screamed and ran to the skateboard with the microphone. Who is Viola? The skateboard got like this minimal scratch and he fell to the ground with the board in his hands. “What have you done!?” he said... is he crying? Oh no he is! This means I’m soon also going to cry... nooooo

“I didn't mean it Braces-boy! I promise, please don't be mad at me” I said sniffing. “Monster” he said under his breath. “I know... I'm a monster...” I said. “Hm.. I wonder is I'm a monster like in monsters Ink!” I said. “I wanna be an Monster in Monsters Ink! Maybe I'm the big blue one! It's so cute” I said wandering around. I need to start practising on my monster voice! “Rawr” I said with small eyes to Niall. Niall tho burst out laughing. “Noo I'm really dangerous!” I said still growling. This time all of them burst out laughing.

“Sorry Em we can't take you seriously” they laughed. Who is Em... “Who can't you take seriously?” I asked and stopped growling. “You” they laughed. “But who is this Em person?” I asked walking up on the stage. “OH ME GOD! LIGHT!” I said and fell to the floor. “No it's lazer...” Zayn said. WHAT! I ran and ducked under the drums. Oh my god! Niall is out there! I need to save him! I neeed to save my pillow!

“AAAAARRHHHH!” I screamed as I ran through the stage and tackled Niall to the ground. Yeah you herd me I tackled him to the ground. “Utch..” he mumbled. “Don't move! Please Niall! You need to Live! Not me” I said and laid so I took all the lazer. “Niall when I count to three you run and slide under the stage... I ll..ll.. looo...” I tried to say the really hard word. “Em, lovely, Zayn was sarcastic... it's lights I'm safe and better of you're safe” he said and kissed my lips softly. He stood up. Stretched a little. “Oh and I love you to” he said with a grin.

I turned around to slap Zayn but he was nowhere to be seen. “I'm going to kill Zayn...” I growled. “Wow Em scary, Zayn better be running...” Curly said. Mohaha told you I was a monster. I walked of the stage to search for Zayn. Instead I found an sad braces-boy. He looked like someone had died. IT'S JUST A FREAKING BOARD! Still if it had been mine I had been broken... okay then I would have been crying as well, but he is a guy and guys don't cry... right?

“Louis... I'm really sorry about the board... please forgive me... and who in the fuck is EM?!” I screamed and turned to Hairy-Harry. “You're Em... It's an Nickname” He said. “Oh... like Knick knack?” I asked. “What? Who is Knick knack?” he asked sitting down on the edge of the stage. “Yeah who?” Braces-boy asked. YES! A MIRICLE! HE HAD FORGIVE ME! “Laptop... I need an laptop!” Liam screamed and ran of stage squealing.

“Liam knows...” I said smiling. “It's from Pixar duh he knows” Niall said sitting down on the edge to. “You know babe?” I asked and smiled to him. “of Course... okay Liam have been looking at those pixar movies sins we started the band” he said and winked. “Oh but how come you don't know about Knick knack then?” I asked and turned to Braces-boy and Harold. “Uhm... we kinda... Uhm... basically... Like... We don't like the movies... yeah” Curly said avoiding my eyes. What is this boy trying to tell me?

“GOT ONE!” Liam screamed while running out on stage with an laptop in his arms. Weird kid.... “YEY!” I screamed. This stage is quite big actually... Emma! Back to the world!

---------------------- klick play on the side to see Knick Knack if you haven't seen it!------------

everyone just laughed at the silly snowman. “Poor Knick Knack” Curly sighed. “Never got the hot chick” he said. “Still Em no, a nickname is like a new name for you” He explained. What? But I like my name! Oh no they're renaming me now! Right I need to escape! Or else I'll be left here forever... god that's depressive.

“EMMA!” I turned to the person that made the noise. It was Zayn. That guy... hate him... “Zayn!!!” I screamed back. “I'm sorry okay! I never meant to really scare you!” he screamed. Is he afraid? Is that fear in his eyes. Wow I could afraid Zayn -I donno his last name-!

“Zayn what's your lastname?” I asked and walked to him. He tho took like five steps back when I stopped. HAHA he is afraid of me! Mohaha that can come in handy later. “It's Malik” he said. “maaaaalllliiiikkkk” I said slowly. “Malik” Zayn said. “Okay I think I got it... Melika!” I said proudly. “No, Malik” he said, slightly iterated. “Didn't I say that? Malka!” I said and crossed my arms over my chest. “No M.A.L.I.K” he said more iterated. “You're hearing things! I'm saying it Milk!” I screamed. “Ah never mind!” he muttered and walked of.

“So what's your lastname” I asked Niall, who never left my side. Isn't her cute? He's like a baby koala! They just clung onto you and never let go. Lovely animal. “Horan” he said and I burst out laughing. “You mus be kidding me!? Do you know what it means in Swedish?!” I laughed. I fell down on the floor still laughing. IT MEANS WHORE! AND HE LIKE IS Together with me, wait that's not funny...

“I hear that quite a lot actually” he sighed. “But you're not a whore right? Cuz I hate people that cheats” I said, looking at him with one eye. “Of course not love, do I really look like a whore?” he asked and derected his hands to himself. “Yes” Braces-boy laughed. Both me and Niall turned and looked at him. “What?! I was joking!” he said. “No you don't... now you L.o.u.i.s” I asked him and laid my arm around Niall. “I! I have the best one! Tomlinson!” he said. “oka” I said.

“What happened to the Singing?!” Potato head screamed. Wow someone really need to give that guy a hug! Potato not guy! “Sorry! We're on it!” they screamed and took a mic. I want one of those...

I walked around and tried to distract them... I didn't sussed though.... the music though was quite good. Nothing I would usually listen to but it was okay. I started to run around like an moron. “AHHHHHHHH” I screamed and ran to one of the walls. “GRUULLAAAHHHHHH” I screamed and ran to the next one. “Emma what are you doing?” Braces-boy asked, not that good with curtain his laughter. “Practising” I said simply. “For what?” Zayn asked. Now all of the guys from One infection was in the conversation. “For running from the lava” I said. They burst out laughing. “You laugh, but when the day comes I'm going to run from the lava and you'll die” I said. “God... we need to exercise more...” Curly mumbled.

“It's one thing I don't get though...” I said when I looked at the 1D sign. “What love?” Niall asked. “The D... what does it stand for? I mean wouldn't it have a I?” I asked. “Of Course not. Our bands name is One Direction” he said and kissed my check. Eww saliva. “Ohhh... I though the bands name was One Infection!” I said and he laughed. “Some people probably see it that way... you know like an Infection” he said. “yeah... or no...” I said. He laughed and kissed my forehead. “You'll get it tonight on the concert.

A/N Weho I updated! I just got an Idea for the next chappie! So it wont be long promise!

You better be commenting this!

Or I throw cupcakes on you!

Just to clarify the skateboard is okay! I just wrote it it's fine.

It's really summer now! WOHO! But it's raining... which means I'm inside writing all day ;) which good for you bad for me ;)

Oh yeah! don't foreget the contest! you go on my profile and scroll down to messenges and you'll find everything there! it's a chance for YOU to get into the story! so enter! I want all of you to enter! so come on! don't be lazy!

Follow on twitter---- > @Emma_Music_Mix

Tumblr: pemmadirection.tumblr.com

OH New challenge! will probably regret it but... 20 votes! and I'll update! + commetns!

goo read my new story Incoming call would yah? Thx!

Love Emma. xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
222K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
30.1K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
43K 911 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...