Changes {Jacob Latimore}

By PeacePaulette

She changed his life and he changed hers. They will see what it's like to love someone with a similar living... More

Changes {Jacob Latimore}
Living.°•
Problem.°•
Business.°•
Sorry.°•
Chaos.°•
Gone.°•
Overboard.°•
Her.°•
Consequence.°•
You.°•
Murderer.°•
Lonely.°•
Apologize.°•
Same.°•
Pain.°•
Savior.°•
Battlefield.°•
Feelings.°•
Xo.°•
Diagnosed.°•
Pills.°•
Poison.°•
Fragile.°•
Leave.°•
Miserable.°•
Closer.°•
Breathe.°•
Damaged.°•
Stay.°•
Home.°•
Invincible.°•
Forever.°•
Love.°•
•°.Changes 2.°•
CHANGES 2 IS RELEASED.°•
•NEW BOOK•

Nobody.°•

5.6K 167 58
By PeacePaulette

::1 Month Later::

Phiona

It was free time in creative writing today since everybody completed their homework. I sat there talking and messing with Jacob as always. We laughed and played around a lot, which I loved about him. He wasn't the bad boy I used to know. He's just a soul that needs some loving.

"So Phiona where do you want to go for your birthday?" Jacob asked.

"My birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah, October 12th is coming up quick." Jacob said.

"You remembered?" I smiled.

"Of course, why would I forget?" Jacob asked.

"Aww you're the best." I said kissing his cheek.

"I know." he smirked. I shook my head and laughed.

"How about we all go to the carnival that'll be here." I said.

"Me, you and your foster family?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, for you anything." Jacob said, causing me to blush. He was so sweet although his tough side is what got me going.

"We'll have to take Mama Claudia to the hospital soon too, she has an appointment." I explained.

"Aight, we'll get it settled." Jacob said.

"Have you gone back to that Ramon guy since we've been together?" I asked.

Jacob sighed. "Yeah." he responded.

"Jacob why?" I asked in a whine.

"Because I need to do something besides go to school, I'm making enough money." Jacob explained.

"But Jacob, it's not safe. Remember what happened last time?" I asked as quiet as possible.

"Yeah but bae, listen. It's all I have." Jacob said.

"You have me." I said, innocently poking out my bottom lip. He chuckled and kissed me.

"Yeah I got you too, but this is how I've been getting by for the past three years now, and now I don't have a reason to do it. I have two reasons." Jacob explained.

"Which are?" I asked.

"Help myself and you survive." Jacob said.

His words stuck in my head.

"Just be careful." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I am." he said.

I laid my legs across his lap and laid my head against his shoulder. He held me there so that I wouldn't fall.

It has been like this for going on a month now with him and I. I highly enjoy it. Even though it hasn't been so long, I feel like it's been forever. Which is the best feeling in the world, especially for me.

Soon the bell rang and Jacob held my hand as we walked down the hallway. We got mostly dirty looks, but we didn't care because it was us who were happy. Some people didn't even look, and some smiled. I always wondered how I'd get treated now that I have my head up more.

I see now, just worse. At times, it gets hard. I swear all these girls do is try to make it a competition. With the hair, the weight, the clothes. It's pathetic. But it made me wonder, why did Jacob never look to them? And only considered me as the one he has fallen for? I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.

When we arrived to my next block, Jacob hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"See you after school, I got things to do aight?" Jacob asked.

"Okay be safe." I said.

"I will." Jacob said with a smile.

With a few final looks he went his way and I entered my class.

•°•

Jacob

After taking care of what I needed to, I began to make my way back to the apartment. I felt happy. Phiona is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life and I know I can't lose her. I love her too much, to do anything stupid.

A month. It's just been us. I never thought someone would give me a chance like she did. I can already see it, my life is definitely changing. Some nights I think about more than us just being in this boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. I actually think about us in the future too.

I know it seem weird and it's probably too early to even think about marriage, but you know some couples have more loyalty, faith, and trust. One of those couples are, us. I feel. I can actually be myself and not get judged, she's such a blessing and I love her with all of my heart. I can say that all day if I wanted to.

I entered the house greeting the kids and Mama Claudia, with a kiss on her cheek. It was somewhat late so I made my way back to Phiona's room. This actually felt like home. I could call it that, no one has actually accepted me like this group of people have.

Once I entered the room, Phiona stood in her pajamas.. basically a grey oversized t-shirt. She hadn't noticed that I had come in because she was still continuing to clean. So, I slid my coat off quietly and walked up behind her. I picked her up from behind, and I knew it would scare her.

She gasped. "Oh my god! Put me down!" Phiona exclaimed kicking. I laughed my ass off and set her back on her feet. She turned around and hit my chest, playfully while I still laughed.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I had to." I said.

"It's not funny." Phiona said in a baby voice.

"Aww, I'm sorry. How can I make it better?" I asked.

She puckered her lips and I giggled. I leaned down and pecked her lips. I pulled away to see her smiling. I shook my head and turned to slip my boots off. She went and plopped down on her bed to watch TV.

I changed into some sleep clothes as well. Since I was living with them, the more money came into the household. So I was able to get a few new things. Only clothes, is all I needed and wanted. After getting comfortable, I laid down with Phiona.

I laid behind her, cuddling her in my arms. It was always like this and I loved it.

"Jakey?" Phiona asked me.

I rolled my eyes at the silly nickname she gave me, but yet it was cute coming from her. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"How come you look at no other girls in school?" Phiona asked.

"Because there no need to." I said.

"But, they are gorgeous." Phiona said.

"They aight." I said.

"Jacob." Phiona said looking at me with that look.

"Phiona, trust me when I say these words. I do not want anybody else. Nobody compares to you. You're special." I explained looking down into her deep brown eyes.

She slightly smiled.

"I've never been told that." she cooed.

"Well I mean it, be confident in yourself babe." I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Jacob." she said.

"That's what I'm here for." I smiled into her neck. She rubbed the back of my neck, which always calmed me down. Her fingers went through my hair as well too.

"I love you." Phiona said as she kissed my forehead.

I smirked. "I love you more." I whispered and kissed her neck.

I noticed the goose bumps appearing and she shivered. I found it amusing so I continued to kiss her neck. I held her body, which was under me and rubbed her sides gently enough to make it feel like a tickle. I heard her breathing deepen as I continued and she began to push against me.

She finally succeeded and got me to stop.

"Jacob, already?" Phiona asked.

"I was just teasing, calm down." I said in all seriousness. We stared into each other's eyes, she looked scared. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"That kinda scared me, because Brice-" she cut herself off. "It's just scary." Phiona said.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put that in your mind, but hey it's just me okay? He's gone." I said rubbing her cheek.

She nodded her head. "Okay... and Jacob would you really want to?" Phiona asked.

"Want to what?" I asked.

"Have... sex with me." she asked.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't want to force you." I said.

"Oh..and it is kind of early in our relationship." Phiona said.

"Yeah, we'll have enough time okay?" I asked.

"Okay." she said.

"Let's get some sleep, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Phiona said.

We kissed and turned over for the night. She quickly fell asleep once she was comfortable on my chest. I held her. Nobody can compare to her. I mean that.

••••••••

I had butterflies writing this chapter... for some reason... I don't know lol. But it seemed so vague! like ugh! it was short too..ughhh -.- oh well. sorry baby boos, idk why I'm beating myself up! :( Anyways hope y'all enjoyed it at least. Thoughts please? :)

Keep the peace, love y'all :* ♥

•Paulette•

(excuse any errors. sorry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 299 46
Teenage girl falls in love but it leads down the wrong path. Her life was changed drastically. (COMPLETED !!)
946 40 89
Losing the one you thought you'd have forever will really put things into perspective. Life and death, love and hate, the old and the new. Lay back a...
465K 20.6K 36
life asked death, why do people love me, but hate you? death responded because you are a beautiful lie and I'm a painful truth.
23 0 16
A chance meeting changes the course of three lives forever...