Vauseman: Forever and Always

By Rach-xo

The riot at Litchfield has finished. Alex and Piper are engaged after Piper proposed; choosing Alex, forever... More

Through love, through pain and through beauty fish. Forever
Did that really just happen?
Max.
YOU.
First night in Max
Good morning inmates
Reunited and it doesn't feel good
Love and annoyance
Leaving
Happiness
Oh Lord
Deal with her
Help
Relief
Just another cute day
I want that
4th of July|Part 1
4th July|Part 2
A flashback from Alex
Ring shopping
Roses are red.. violets are blue.. you asked me to marry you so I say I do
Alex's proposal & the 4th of July party
The 4th of July party
Dress shopping and venue picking
What about Hawaii? and the bride to be parties
Hawaii. Straight to Hawaii
I thought?
Last day before the greatest adventure of my life
I'll see you at the altar baby
The Wedding
Should I tell her?
Everything is perfect. Then there's Larry
Now where were we?
Waking up as Mrs Vause
Is everything ready?
A day at the beach
Piper's surprise
Vauseman Island
Our honeymoon
Exploring our new house
The new recruit
Fear
Alex and Kubra flashback
Baby please
What the fuck are we going to do now?!
Alex's revenge
After surgery
Alex vs Danielle
Nicky is taken back to prison
Prisoners become the captors
A flashback from Piper
Fill me in
Well, well, well.
Enemies dealt with, now, back to love
Aw, Alex
"Love is pain" The Flashback
It pays to be friends with the Vauses
Hi
Our first date- a flashback from Alex's POV
Our first date- a flashback from Piper's POV
Well, hello?
The Nichorello bachellorette party
The after party
Nichorello wedding from a Vauseman perspective
Did I mention I love being Mrs Vause?
Piper roulette
PoPi has gone global, thanks Alex!
Are you fucking kidding me?!
Fine.
You what?
Oh well this is awkward.
Honeymoon, round 2
Treating my wife
I love you

Hawaii. Last day being an unmarried Vause

1.7K 31 4
By Rach-xo

(Alex's POV)

After an eventful, private, plane journey with Piper, we landed in Hawaii. We walked to the arrivals lounge to meet our wedding party, family and friends. Piper asked me to invite my Dad but I didn't want anything to do with the deadbeat 'rockstar' that left my mom and me. Our relationship may have been rocky but Piper was my only true happiness and person I always wanted to be around.

"Hey it's the Vauses to be!" Nicky shouted towards us. "Where the hell did you two go and how the hell have you magically appeared in Hawaii?" She asked confused. I grinned. "Well, my absolutely amazing fiancé bought me a private jet so we flew in style." I said and winked at Piper.
"Ha, is that why your lipstick is on her neck Vause? Because you travelled in style?" Piper went pink. I just laughed and said "I had to thank her in some way now didn't I? It would've just been rude otherwise." Nicky gave me an approving look.

Because our group was so big we had to hire a coach to take us to the 5 star hotel "Hotel Halekulani". This was where Piper and I stayed back when we were in Hawaii together on one of my business trips.
We arrived at the hotel, we had intentionally chosen one of its quieter arrival days due to the fact there were so many of us. Again, our guests let us go first to reception and we were given the honeymoon suite.
Everyone had now got their room and Piper's parents stopped us. "Girls, before you go, we wanted this trip to be magical for you both so we've asked the hotel to arrange everything for you and to consult you on anything you may be required for such as colour palettes and cake tasting. Other than that everything else is sorted." Piper's mom said.
"Mom, Dad, thank you! That was really nice of you and very helpful. Right Alex?" Piper said thankfully.
"Yes, Mr and Mrs Chapman that means so much thank you!" I say in unison with Piper.
"Oh Alex, please call us Bill and Carol, you're family now." Piper's Dad said. This made me grin. I was so happy. I was engaged to marry Piper, the love of my life, her family had accepted me and our wedding was tomorrow. Someone pinch me.
Grinning I said "I will, thank you."
We let them go to their room and went back to reception. I spoke. I wanted this to be as easy and as magical for Piper as I could make it.
"Hi, I'm Alex Vause, the bride to be and this is my fiancé Piper Chapman. We are due to be married here on the private beach tomorrow afternoon. We would just like to clarify, we would like our wedding cake to be red velvet with vanilla frosting and 4 tiers. Make it as elegant yet as extravagant as possible. For the colour palette, red and white. I'm told everything else has been arranged by my fiancé's parents?" I tell one of the receptionists.
"It has Miss Vause, that should be no problem at all and congratulations." I and Piper both smiled and said our thanks and went straight to our suite to unpack. We had decided on red and white for our wedding a long time ago. Red for our love and passion and white for tradition and the old rhyme, "if you marry in white, you know you've chosen right."

Once unpacked, Piper said "I'm going to the beach. I need some sun" grabbed her sexy red bikini and went into the bathroom. She came out wearing it with a see through beach dress on top to 'cover' it since it was hotel policy that you had to have something over swimwear. I scanned her body up and down lustfully.
"You know, if you want this moment to last longer you could always take a picture of me." Piper giggled. I lived for that giggle and that smile.
"Well if you insist." I smirked and pulled out my cell phone. Piper was already sexily leaning on the door frame of the bathroom so I didn't need to ask her to pose. I took the picture of her. "Hmmm yes that's definitely going as a screensaver." I laughed but I was serious. I liked the one of us kissing as my phone's lock screen so I emailed it to myself to have as my laptop background.
"Alex! I wasn't serious!" Piper protested through her giggles.
"Well, tough because that picture is too sexy to pass up." I laughed through my nose and grabbed my black bikini and walked to the bathroom. As I walked past Piper I whispered "Wait for me" in her ear.

Our hotel had a private beach with a volleyball court. Music was playing on the hotel's sound system. Larry, Polly, Neri, Cal, Nicky and Lorna were in the middle of a game. Polly in a pink bikini, Neri in yellow, Nicky in a blue one and Lorna in green. Larry and Cal were shirtless with Hawaiian floral swim pants on. Already with our hands linked Piper and I decided to join them.
"Room for two more?" I asked.
"Heeey Vause and Vause-to-be! Sure! We can play four on four. It can be you, me, Neri and Piper against Lorna, Polly, Cal and Larry." Nicky said. I looked at Larry who had flinched when Nicky said "Vause and Vause-to-be". I rolled my eyes but I have to admit, I felt slightly sorry for the guy, I mean, yeah there were other guys here but the only other one close to our age was Cal and that was only one dude when compared to the ratio of the number of boys against girls. Plus he was Piper's ex, he was only here because he was now the boyfriend of Piper's best friend and maid of honour. He was technically being forced to watch his ex-fiancé marry someone who he thought stole her from him. Then I remembered that this was the guy who almost married thus taking away the love of my life for good and my sympathy started to fade.
"You know everyone's names?" Piper asked Nicky.
"Sure we got to know each other on OUR plane" Nicky replied emphasising that Piper and I had made our own way here.
"Yeah okay, lets go, you're on Pol" Piper winked at her best friend who was also now our business partner taking off her see through dress. She smiled back and we separated into our teams. I took off my white shirt I had put on for cover. The game began.
'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira started to play on the sound system and Piper mimicked the first few lyrics and aimed them at Larry and me. Looking at Larry for the first "no fighting" and me for the second.

"Ladies up in here tonight
No fighting, no fighting"

Larry served. Nicky whacked it back at him going for a low shot. Polly dived for it. She was small, so nimble. I hit it back at her and Cal tossed it to Piper who aimed it back at Lorna. Lorna missed it so we won that point. Piper served the next ball, aiming it at Larry pretty hard which made me chuckle, he then seeing this hit it back at me pretty hard but I caught it and threw it back at him. He aimed for Neri this time who aimed for Cal who again aimed for Piper. The lyrics to the song were getting linked to our relationship again and how I felt about Piper at that exact moment.

"My will and self restraint
Have come to fail now, fail now
See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know
That's a bit too hard to explain"

Piper jumped up to hit the ball back and I decided I would too. I wasn't aiming for the ball though.
"It's okay babe I got it!" Piper said enthusiastically to me. I grabbed Piper by the waist and we rolled to the sandy ground. Me on top of her.
"Ah!" Piper squealed and started to laugh when she realised I was on top of her. I was laughing too. I let my long black hair flow around her face and mine, almost like our own private hair cave. My hands were on the sand either side of her shoulders and I had my left knee on the sand and my right leg fully stretched out between her legs. I leaned down and kissed her deeply. I broke the kiss and said
"And I've got you."

"Oh baby when you talk like that
You know you got me hypnotized.
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body" She mouthed back to me the lyrics of the song smiling and bringing me back down for another kiss with her arm now around my neck and hand on the back of my head. Our kiss was hot and passionate, tongue included and we never broke it.

"Come on lets go, real slow
Baby like this is perfecto (no fighting)
Oh, you know I am on tonight
My hips don't lie and I am starting to feel it's right
The attraction
The tension
Baby, like this is perfection"
I grinded my hips on Piper at this bit, letting her know that this really was perfect. I was in love and she was in love, with me. Nothing could bring me down from this cloud. Nothing.

"No fighting
No fighting."

The song ended and Cal spoke. Piper and I had forgotten we were in the middle of a volleyball game with our friends and Piper's brother. We were too caught up in our kiss.
"Hey, um, sis? Future sis-in-law? Kinda in the middle of a game here and we really don't want to witness you guys have your own version of my favourite cocktail Sex on the Beach, that okay with you?" I broke our kiss, still pinning Piper to the ground and looked round at him with a smile on my face because I was in love and happy, Larry once again caught my eye, his face twisted with jealousy. I smirked. Seriously though, what was this dude's problem? Hadn't he told Piper that he was in love with Polly? Therefore giving me the go ahead to continue loving Piper? Uh, who knows? Who'll ever know with him? I was suddenly facing the sky with Piper on top of me. She had slinked a leg around mine and flipped us.
"Sorry little bro. Forgot you were only allowed to see the PG version." She sarcastically joked to Cal and got off of me and continued "My rambunctious fiancé here gets sexual urges a lot without warning and you know I can never say no to her." She said and winked at me. She was starting to turn me on majorly now. Then Larry spoke up, groaning, "She said no to me a lot."
This made me smile. I stood up and brushed off the sand. I grabbed Piper again wrapping both arms around her waist. She draped her arms around my neck. I said, "It's true, I do. She's so damn irresistible though." I smiled now looking into Piper's beautiful sapphire eyes and kissed her again.
"Ew. Ok I'm done I need a drink." Larry and Nicky both said in unison and headed off to the pool bar.
"Yeah I need to cool off now. Thanks for that Al." Piper said and continued, giving me a quick dirty smile. "I'm going to go for a swim." At that she headed off to the pool leaving me, Lorna, Cal, Polly and Neri on the volleyball beach court.
"You guys want a drink?" I asked.
"Sure" they replied so we headed to the pool bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 799 98
Sequel to Vauseman: Forever and Always. As PoPi has reached global success, the Vauses have come back from their island as Alex has branched out into...
75.6K 1K 20
Alex and Piper fan fiction. Some parts will relate to Orange is the New Black, but I'm going to make my own story line. Smut warning. ENJOY!
54.8K 955 21
Laylor fanfic, Laura and Taylor fall in love. Passion, chemistry, and fear throughout this story. Smut warning. Feedback is appreciated!! :)
33.3K 584 36
When Danica Beverly, a young 22 year old, commits a crime and doesn't get away with it, she was sent to Litchfield Women's Correctional Facility, whe...