Max.

(Piper's POV)

We reached the surface and fresh night air just in time to catch a glimpse of the two buses carrying away everyone else including Lorna Morello, the love of Nicky's life. Damn. I was so lucky to have the love of my life glued to my side. I looked to Alex beside me who was obviously thinking the same thing as she was looking lovingly yet sadly back at me.
We were shoved into the van ready to take us all to max and Alex made sure she was glued to my side, taking my hand in hers and squeezing it. She leaned over to me and whispered "I love you Pipes. This may be a shitty situation but at least we get to stay together and at Litchfield unlike the other unlucky girls." I whispered back "I love you too Al. The other good thing is I only have 3 months of my sentence left and you only have 8. It's only a 5 month gap then we can start our new married life together." I smiled at her and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze just as she'd done for me.
The van pulled up to max. no one saying another word the rest of the way there, we were all too tired and over it, retired to our fate. We were the lucky ones I guess. The officers shoved us through the doors in our pairs and made us stand in the line we had originally formed in the bunker. That's when I realised. Stella fucking Carlin was in here due to me framing her. Admittedly there were two reasons for this, she stole my money that I was hiding and working on to build a life for Alex and myself when we got out of here from the illegal panty business I had formed and Alex had found out she had a thing for me and pursued me, I regrettably didn't deny her a fling because I didn't believe my poor Alex causing her to break up with me. Now that I had Alex back and we were now ENGAGED she was NOT splitting our love up again.
One of the officers came by us one by one and assigned us our Max. bunkie while another followed behind giving us new prison uniforms (we might've changed out of them during the riot).
"Nichols you're with Chapman." Alex had a worried look on her face, I wonder why.
"Reznikov you're with Frieda."
"Taystee Jefferson you're with Suzanne Warren and Cindy"
"Blanca you're with Gloria"
"And Vause, you're with Carlin." My heart sank. My fiancé and my mistake of an ex were together in a cell. Alex would kill her. Not that I was complaining about that but I was worried Stella might spout lies to Alex about me. I looked at Alex and she was furious. Trying to keep her voice calm and avoid more trouble she seethed through gritted teeth; "You've got to be FUCKING kidding me."
"WATCH YOUR MOUTH VAUSE."
They started leading us to our cells in our pairs and group, taking Blanca and Gloria first followed by Taystee, Suzanne and Cindy then Red and Frieda. Nicky wanted to say goodbye to Red giving me the chance to talk to Alex.
"Alex babe, please calm down. I was only with her to pass time. You're who I love. You're who I'm marrying. Not Larry, not Stella, you. Amazing, wonderful you. I know she'll try to spout lies to you about what happened between me and her. It's to make you mad Alex and possibly break us up again. Over my dead body am I letting that happen again." I blurt out in a panic.
"Babe, relax. She, of all people will NEVER come between you and me. Not now that I know you want to be with me forever. If she so much as mentions you I'll kill her. I love you. So much." She reassures me.
"I love you too, so much." I say back.
At that we are shoved into our cells. Me with Nicky and Alex nervously walking towards Stella. This should be an interesting 3 months.