My Perfect Destruction || Lee...

Door byJianLucas

"Never thought that she would be the reason why I'll change... and never thought I'll fall for her as I did;... Meer

|| PROLOGUE ||
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Incomparable
Chapter 3: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 4: Only One Love
Chapter 5: Broken Heart
Chapter 6: What is left?
Chapter 7: Is Now Or Never
Chapter 8: Just Hold On
Chapter 9: Because Of You
Chapter 10: Rewind
Chapter 11: You & Only You
Chapter 12: Chains Over Love
Chapter 13: Between Bars
Chapter 15: Reminiscence Of You
Chapter 16: Days & Nights
Chapter 17: Perfect, Destruction
Chapter 18: Face To Face
Chapter 19: One Last Fight
Chapter 20: Back 2 U
Chapter 21: Right There
Chapter 22: Last Reset
|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

Chapter 14: Wrong Changes

446 11 1
Door byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Another day*

-Yunseo's POV-

Time has passed since you went to see Wonho with the rest of Monsta X members, everyone had a difficult time seeing him there all by himself, and inside a place, he doesn't belong. Because of that, the flame of anger and revenge grew more inside of you, and now you were ready to sacrifice yourself to help Wonho.

Currently, you're at your department all alone since Monsta X members left, they insisted on staying longer, but you told them that you just wanted to sleep. However, you have other plans, right after you saw Wonho, you thought about meeting with Yara. You believe that she might know something about your parents and your sister's secrets, and that information might be helpful to get Wonho out of there.

-I thought you didn't believe my call. – Yara said, surprised as soon as she answered.

-Listen Yara, I don't know how you were involved with my sister, but if you can help me, I'm going to be so grateful to you. – You said as you tried to calm yourself.

-Relax, I'm going to help you, but we need to meet sooner than later. Your parents are all over the place, and they can hurt the people you know, so let's meet. – Yara said.

-What about now? Choose the area, and I'll be there. – You replied.

-Alright. Then let's meet at the mall, there's a lot of people, and we can be unnoticed. - She told you.

-I'm on my way. – You said as you grabbed your bag with all the essential things inside.

-Yuseo, be careful, and thanks for believing. – Yara said kindly.

-Thanks to you for helping. – You politely said before hanging up.

*Moments later - Mall*

You're walking around the principal hall from the mall waiting for Yara to appear, you just realize that you don't know how she is physically, and that's a struggle at this point. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder, you immediately turned around, and for your surprise, it was a girl with reddish hair and honey-coloured eyes.

-It's a pleasure to meet you, Hong Yunseo. – Yara said as she hugged you kindly.

-How do you know how I look? – You asked, surprised.

-Here, let's walk. I'll explain it all to you – Yara said with a kind smile as you two started to walk together through the mall.

-You knew my sister Liliana, right? – You asked.

-I did, she was a great human being, and she helped me in the most stressful times in my life. – Yara said as she smiled.

-How you met her? - You questioned.

-Well, we studied at the same college, and after we graduated, we started to work together, and just like that, we became closer to each other. We could say that we were best friends. - Yara disclosed.

-Did she tell you everything? - You curiously asked.

-Yes, indeed. When she talked about your parents, I knew that I needed to help her somehow, so before dying, she asked me one favour; she said to me that I needed to protect you and help you to get through what was coming. Your parents can hurt you, Yunseo; the only thing they want is to get you back because they are obsessed with the idea of a perfect daughter. – Yara explained with every detail.

-They want to see me like them; my sister told me that. – You said as you remembered Liliana's voice.

-Exactly, that's why they made a demand against Wonho. They want you to be alone and feel like they do, broken.

-That's funny because that guy that is in jail it's the one that broke me time ago, I could say that he's my destruction in every single way – You said as you released a little smirk.

-That's love; trust me. And I'll help you to get him out of there, so listen carefully. Inside your department, there's another letter that Liliana hid, so just follow your instincts, and you'll find the answer. – Yara said with a low tone of voice.

-Alright, thanks for the clue. – You said kindly.

-No problem, well, Yunseo, let's meet another day soon. I know it was such a short time, but I need to keep investigating your case. – Yara said as you two reached the principal hall of the mall again.

-Wait. Are you a detective? – You asked, confused.

-You're smart, and yes, I am. But this stays between you and me, okay? – Yara said as she patted your head gently.

-Got it, and thank you once again. – You said while giving her a sweet hug.

-Anytime. – Yara said kindly before going out of the mall.

Now that you have enough clues on what to do, you decided to continue this strange road, you don't know what your parents are capable of, but you'll take the risk and do it just for Wonho to be alright. Immediately you went back to your department since you wanted to find the letter that your sister left you there, and hopefully, you'll get to know the whole mystery behind your family.

*Hours later*

You arrived at your department. You left your things on top of the counter of the kitchen. And then, you started to search all over the place. Yara told you to use your instinct, so the first thing that came into your mind was the master bedroom since Liliana used to sleep almost all day. You searched around the bedsheets, the drawers and even under the bed when suddenly you looked at the bed frame where a red stripe appeared. As soon as you pulled the red line off, a folder came out, and without hesitation, you opened it. Inside of it photos and other notes could be seen, then a letter.

-What is this? – You thought, confused as you looked at the pictures where you can see your father shaking a women's hand. Then you opened the letter.

"You discovered the final letter Yunseo, good job! I knew that you were so smart. Now, I want to tell you what everything means, as you can see inside the red folder there's a lot of notes and papers with photos. Well, that's what I like to call 'clues.' Our parents are more than we thought sweet sister; they make illegal deals all over the world, and what you're looking at are just a few examples of what they were doing. They wanted to give you away Yunseo; you were a business for them. That's why they want you to be perfect.

I know it's hard, but now that you know the truth is better if you give all of this to Yara and maybe they can find them and just like that you'll be happy again. And as always, little sister, I wanted to protect you, and I'm still protecting you from heaven. I'll see you someday. I love you.

Lily".

After you read the letter, your tears started to fall one by one, and you didn't know how to react. Everything was just a lot to process and to believe. And as you were trying to understand everything, your phone started to ring.

-Hello? – You said, trying to stop your sobbing.

-Yunseo? We have bad news, Wonho is going to prison, and they're taking him right now. – Kihyun said worriedly.

-No. But.- Before you could say anything else, you started to feel dizzy, and just like that, you fainted. It was too much for you, and everything was just going wrong.

*The next day*

-Wonho's POV-

Everything changed so fast, one day I was in a single cell all on my own; I had my clothes on, and I had more accessibilities. Now, I'm using a white shirt with orange pants and a jacket. Officers treat me like a prisoner, and everything is getting worse. The only thing I can do is to get to know the place, get used to it until they let me out, however, I'm worried and frustrated. Yesterday all the members were here to see me leave, but Yunseo wasn't. I hope that nothing serious happened to her, that's the last thing I would want.

-You look lost, boy. – A guy said as he came towards me with a group of other prisoners.

-Mind your own business. – I said madly.

-Wow! This guy got the valour to say that to me. – The guy said as he started to laugh. –You look way too handsome to be here kiddo, and you are way too brave to talk to me like that. – He said as he grabbed my face aggressively, then I pulled him away.

-You're messing with the wrong person, kid! – The other guy said as he laughed.

-I'm not messing with anyone. – I said as I looked at him madly.

-Behave, because you'll need to survive. – The guy said as he pressed his hands together with strength.

-I'm not afraid of you, so move out of my way. – I stated.

I attempted to pass him, but he stopped me by taking my arm hardly.

-You can't mess with me like that, no one can! – The guy madly said as he looked directly into my eyes, then he gave me a punch on my face making me spit some blood. I started to hit him even harder, and just like that, he felt to the floor; I wasn't stopping when suddenly someone took me away from him.

-Stop it! Wonho, just relax!

-Riker?! – I said, surprised as I got free from his grip, I turned around to see him, and I was surprised to see him here in the same prison.

-Ha! Frey, take that piece of your own medicine. – The guy that was beside my brother said as he smiled.

-Len, stop that, let's go. – Riker said as he took me away from there.

We walked away from Frey and the rest of the prisoners. Then, we sat down on the hall that leads to the inside where all the cells are.

-I don't know what you're doing here, but I can say now that I'm disappointed. – Riker said as he looked at me madly.

-Do you think I want to be here? – I said as I looked away, trying to avoid him.

-Wonho, right? You're way too handsome, and you seem too pure to be here, but you have such high strength. – Len said as he patted my shoulder kindly.

-What happened? Why are you here? – Riker asked.

-Do you think I'm going to talk with the one that killed his wife? That wanted to hurt the girl I love?! – I answered furiously.

-Wow! Relax! Man, he has changed. – Len said as he tried to calm me down.

-I apologize for my mistakes, I'm a monster, and I know that. I have to live with that every single day that I pass here, but now Wonho, you're here where you can't survive that easily. – Riker said. –Look at me. - He demanded.

-Wonho, you should tell your brother what's happening. Maybe we can help. – Len said worriedly.

-*Sigh* I-I was sent to prison because I have a demand against me, that assumes that I kidnaped Yunseo and I forced her to lie on various occasions. – I said.

-Who put the charge? – Riker asked.

-Yunseo's parents. - I disclosed.

-Incredible, I can't believe that your company wasn't able to do something for you. After all, you're one of their main idols. – Riker said as he released a sigh.

-By what you're telling us, something seems odd. You're an idol, right? So, people should treat you differently. It sounds that someone got infiltrated inside the police, and they want you away from that girl. – Len suggested.

-I can't stay here; I still have a lot of things I want to do. – I stated, frustrated.

-And you have a lot of things you have to take care of right now. – Riker added as he smiled. –We'll help you to get out of here; you can't stay here. You aren't a monster like me. – Riker said as he tried to calm me down.

-Will you? – I asked, confused.

-Yeah, man! You don't deserve to be here, but your brother and I need to stay here since we have a lot to learn. Right, Rikie? – Len said as he started to hug my brother.

-Don't call me that Len. – Riker said as he tried to get free from his hug.

-Don't be shy; we're like this all the time. – Len said as he kept hugging Riker.

-*Sight* okay, okay. Man! You need some love. – Riker said as he patted Len's head.

Being there with them made me feel a little more secure, but even if I can get out of here, I'm not going to be free as before, and everything would change from now on.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.6K 303 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
12K 387 28
"I keep on teasing you because that's the only way I can keep on denying that I love you, that I need you and that I wish you could be with me". To l...
5.3K 78 34
Here you can read •One shots •Imagines •Text messages About Monsta X ˚ *     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆ . ·    +    ˚ *     ˚ ✧ the words in bold stands for th...
12.4K 247 30
"Do I know him?? He sounds familiar..." And just like that my life with Wonho begins. An accident brings me close with him. This seems the perfect ch...