Across The Worlds ⊳ Peter Par...

Από -reyskywalker

"Hey, don't jump. You aren't Spider-Man! I'm calling the cops." "Why would you call the cops? I'm not the ba... Περισσότερα

00 | SUMMARY + DISCLAIMER
EXTENDED CAST | THE NEW FAMILY
PLAYLIST | THE SUPERHERO GEEK [ I ]
PART I | BEGINNING OF AN ADVENTURE
01 | CRASH ZONE
02 | A LITTLE MUTANT HELP
03 | THE EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES
04 | THE LIES OF SURVIVAL
05 | NEW IDENTITY
06 | RETURN TO HIGH SCHOOL
07 | THE ISSUE WITH KNOWLEDGE
08 | SNEAK PEAK OF THE NEXT ISSUE
09 | POLICE STATIONS AND PICK UPS
10 | THE DEAL
11 | PURPLE EYES
12 | CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE
13 | THE BLONDE THAT DIRECTLY KILLS STEVE
14 | HELPING THE ENEMY ft LOKI
15 | HONESTY WITHIN THE FAMILY
PART II | NEW COMMERS
PLAYLIST | THE NEW HERO [ II ]
16 | TRAINING WITH UNCLE STEVE
17 | THE PURPLE SOCK
18 | THE MUTANT BLOOD
19 | UNSUAL TELLS
20 | COFFEE ON ICE
21 | THE BLONDE WITH THE RED CAPE
22 | THE OATH OF A FRIEND
24 | STRANGER DANGER
25 | FLASH DOESN'T RUN OUT OF TIME (FOR THE MOST PART)
26 | WORRIES FROM THE ONES WE LOVE
27 | LOVE WILL PREVAIL
28 | COME CLEAN
29 | THE FATE OF MUTANTS
30 | COLLISION COURSE
31 | THE BEST IS YET TO COME
PART III | THE CROSSING
PLAYLIST | TORN APART [III]
32 | A SMALL TRIP TO NATIONAL CITY
33 | THE COUSIN WHO NAYARA DISLIKES
34 | MOUNT JUSTICE
35 | O BARRY, BARRY, WHEREFORE ART THOU BARRY?
36 | BATMAN JOKES FAIL
37 | THE INCIDENT WITH THE BRIDGE
38 | CRISIS WITH QUEEN
39 | NICKNAMES AND PARTIES
40 | MEETING THE ONE WHO BROKE HER HEART
41 | THE RING
42 | GREATER PROBLEMS
43 | THE TERRIBLE FIGHT WITH CLARK
44 | AN UNWANTED GUEST
45 | DESTROYED HEARTS
46 | FORGIVENESS OF THE HEART
47 | THE BRIDGE HAS BEEN OPENED
48 | UNITE THE LEAGUE
49 | RETURN TO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
50 | MAYBE A GOODBYE
PART IV | DARKEST NIGHTS
PLAYLIST | A DESTROYED HERO [IV]
51 | UNKNOWN FATE
52 | FUNERAL BLUES
53 | SMALL VISIT TO STAR CITY
54 | KARAOKE BATTLE AND HEARTACHE
55 | REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE
56 | SPIDERS HIDE EVERYWHERE
57 | NIGHTMARES
58 | THE STORYLINE OF A LIFETIME
59 | DECISIONS OF THE HEART
60 | NOTES OF THE DEAD
61 | ALLIES WITHOUT KNOWING
62 | SMARTER THAN LUTHOR
63 | TEEN TITANS RULE
64 | FINDING ANSWERS
65 | KENT FARM

23 | THE QUESTIONING

2.1K 129 31
Από -reyskywalker

          NAYARA WAS GREATLY thankful that Kara was staying with her. The blonde had bought a smile that only Peter will be able to give Nayara. Kara was of course, more than thankful for the young girl's help. The brunette was of course younger than her for more than a couple of years, so Nayara thought her help when she had a minimal issue, as well as some refuge from her struggles. 

Nayara now stood in front of the couch, glaring at Kara. "How could you?" Nayara asked her. 

The blonde narrowed her eyes at her. "I did because I had to!" Kara exclaimed. 

Nayara pointed a finger at her, but she soon let it fall just like her mad face. Kara tried to held back a laugh and failed. Nayara did as well and laughed along with her. "Okay, I accept it. I mean you have to eat to keep all that muscle, and I bet powers do that a lot of your energy." Nayara told her. 

Kara nodded at her. "It really does." Kara said nodding at her. Nayara laughed again, shaking her head. "Also, I didn't want to keep the donut all by itself. I wanted it to be with its friends...in my stomach. It was calling me." Kara told Nayara. 

"And I accept it. You should always accept the call of food." Nayara told her. The two of them laughed slightly. However, it soon ended when the brunette heard the door bell ring. 

Kara tilted her head to the side, listening behind the door. "No. No, you don't put anything metal in the microwave. Oh my god! Thor, just look for Natasha." Tony said on the phone. "Actually, just order take out. That is safer." He quickly told him before hanging up the phone. 

Kara looked at Nayara. "Are you expecting any visits?" Kara asked her. Nayara shook her head. The door bell rang again, and again. "I will go and get it." Kara told her. 

Nayara took out her phone, looking at Tony Stark from the security camera. "Actually, hide. Just hide." Nayara told her. 

"No. I got to help you." Kara said, cutting in. 

Nayara showed the blonde her phone. "This man, right here. If he sees you, then you and I are in big trouble." Nayara told Kara. "And I don't want you to be taken away, so will you please hide just this one time." Nayara told her. Kara nodded at her. 

"If you are in trouble just scream." Kara told her before walking to the guest room. 

Nayara walked to the door nervously. She took deep breath before opening it. "What are you doing here?" Nayara asked the billionaire. 

Tony took out his sunglasses and put it into his pocket. "I'm here to talk to you, Nayara." Tony told her. 

"My mo-guardian doesn't allow me to invite strangers." Nayara said. She frowned slightly when she realized that she almost called Emma her mom. 

"Emma Frost. CEO of Frost International." Tony told her. Nayara frowned at this. "Don't be surprise. I mean, I had to personally call her apologizing for the incident." Tony said to her. "Which I think you will like to talk inside." He quickly added. Nayara did not caught up with what he was trying to say, and Tony noticed this. "The thing involving you and Steve almost being killed." Tony told her. Nayara nodded at him, letting him in. 

She closed the door behind her. "Why come to me now?" Nayara asked him. Tony pointed at her.  

"Because right after you got better you resigned from the internship, and Pepper has been questioning me non-stop." Tony told her. 

"Well, it is none of your business." Nayara replied back. "Will you like something to drink, Tony?" She asked her. 

Tony narrowed his eyes at her. "Why are you asking me this?" Tony asked her. 

Nayara shrugged, motioning him to follow her to the kitchen. "Because you are still a guest. Unwated guest, but a guest none the less." Nayara told him. "So what will it be?" Nayara asked him. 

"Water is fine." Tony told her. 

"I thought you loved scotch?" Nayara asked him. 

"Why did you quit?" Tony asked the girl. 

"The same reason why I am not talking to Steve." Nayara told him. "You are a hero, figure it out." She quickly added. 

Tony sighed, rolling his eyes. "You are a very reserved person. Especially with me, which I get because you are not a big fan of me-" Tony said but was cut off by Nayara. 

"I just give you a hint to figure it out. Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something?" Nayara asked him, passing him a glass with the dark alcoholic drink. Tony looked at it, and then sniffed it. "You really think I am going to poison you? You're weird." Nayara said before turning around to put the bottle away. 

"What is weird is that you were the first one to respond when a blonde with a red cape fell off the sky." Tony said, making Nayara freeze. "But, that is another point I want to discuss with you later. Right now, it is the internship." Tony said before taking a sip of his drink. 

Nayara filled herself a glass of water, before walking back to the living room. Tony sat down in one of the single couches, narrowing his eyes at her. "You were good at your job. You enjoyed it. You got paid and your boss liked you. That is really rare." Tony told Nayara. 

I am living in a fictional world. I think that is not rare, Nayara thought. "My point is that there has something that made you snap out of that. And I am not stupid because I already figured it out." Tony told her. "You know, I am going to admit that you are at fault that now Capsicle is moping around with guilt weighing on him like tone of bricks." Tony told Nayara. "But just like I told him, I am going to tell you. It wasn't your fault." Tony told Nayara. 

Nayara leant back on the couch, watching the Manhattan skyline. "Why don't you want to admit that I'm right?" Tony asked her. 

"You never admit when somebody else is right." Nayara replied. 

Tony made a grin as he looked at the girl. "You are really mean, you know. Really mean." He told her, before shaking his head. "My point is that you were not at fault on what happened to Steve. I know you care for him and he also cares for you." Tony told her. 

"I quit because if that happened to Steve, imagine what could have happened to Pepper?" Nayara asked him. Tony closed his mouth. "Exactly. I didn't want anybody's blood on my hands. We sometimes keep people away because we want them to be safe. You are a hero. Heroes tend to think of that." Nayara told him. 

Tony nodded at her. "And I doubt she will be in danger because of you. It predominantly will be because of me, so that is solved." Tony told her. Nayara let out a soft laugh at Tony's words. 

"How do you do it? Dismiss every single threat out there." Nayara asked him. 

Tony put his drink down. He rested his arms on his knees as he leant forward. "You are a kid, and you sure didn't deserve to be dragged into this world." Tony told her. "You start to learn that somethings are out of your hands, and sometimes we can't stop and let ourselves be stuck in 'what if's. We have to suck it up, and accept the reality. Yeah, you got taken by HYDRA and Steve got beat up. If it makes you feel any better, he has been in worst situations." Tony told her. Nayara looked at him with a small smile. "This wasn't your fault. You had no control over Sharon or HDYRA. They are the bad guys. They do bad stuff all the time. It's on their job description. So, let it be in the past." Tony said to her. 

Nayara sighed, nodding at him. "Is Steve doing well? Is he okay?" Nayara asked him. 

"Good as new." Tony told her. 

"Because of the serum, he heals faster." Nayara stated as she nodded. Tony nodded back at her in thought. "But he is still human and he still could have bleed out to death." Nayara added. 

"But he didn't." Tony told her. "And now he is more than willing to move earth and sea to protect you. We all are." Tony told her. 

"You?" Nayara asked before laughing. 

"You forget I have a pretty awesome suit." Tony told her. 

"Thank you." Nayara said to him, sending him a genuine smile. Tony quietly accepted it. He knew she was still just a kid. "Was Pepper mad?" Nayara asked him. 

Tony let out a chuckle. "She wasn't she was just concerned." Tony told her. 

"You didn't tell her about the HYDRA thing. She told me you said to her that I wasn't present because I wasn't well. Thank you for that." Nayara told him. 

"So, what is it going to take to get you back into the intership? Pepper will kill me if I don't succeed. Different time? Do I tell school to let out earlier?" Tony asked her. Nayara shook her head. 

"Then I guess I need you help you out on that one." Nayara said to him. "Is she willing to take me back?" Nayara asked him. 

Tony scoffed at her. "I wouldn't have come here if not." Tony told her. He then searched something on his pocket, before handling her a new card with a big 'A' on it and some keys. 

Nayara accepted them, and frowned at the keys. "What are the keys for?" Nayara asked him. 

Tony stood up, fixing his suit. "For the mansion." He said to her. Nayara looked at him confused. He sighed. "For the Avenger's Mansion. You better take good care of them." Tony said, pointing at her. 

Nayara's face turned into one of surprise. "What?" Nayara asked confused. 

"The Avenger's Mansion. Not the tower. The house." Tony told her. He walked to the big windows looking at the skyline. "You need to get bullet proof windows." Tony said to her as he looked at the building in front. 

The man put his hands in his pockets. "Nayara, Steve trusts you with his own life. So, are you going to tell me where the blonde with the red cape is?" He asked her. 

Nayara took a long sip of water. "You know for the brief moment somebody took a photo. I saw it was you Nayara. I ran a scan and everything." Tony told her. He turned to face her. "I swear I am not going to arm her." Tony said to her. 

Nayara passed the card back to Tony. "I don't want it." Nayara said, crossing her arms over her chest. "You are just trying to bride me by giving me this. I was so stupid to accept it." Nayara said to him. 

"That wasn't-" Tony started but Nayara cut him off. 

"I don't know where she is. I saw somebody injured and I helped them. I bought her to the alley, to check and then I left." Nayara said glaring at him. "And I'm not coming back. I am not buying those lies. Now, I'm going to ask you to leave my house." Nayara said to him. 

Tony bit his cheek, nodding at her. "Keep the card." He told her, and Nayara shook her head; unable to look at him. 

"You were just trying to look for answers. That was very smart of you, talking about you own experience and all. Giving me the card...but I don't want any of it. Why? Because it is all fake." Nayara told him. 

Tony's face turned source. "The advice wasn't fake." Tony told her. "I know you know more than you let out. I know you know a lot of stuff, HYDRA wouldn't have risked by kinapped you didn't. Sharon wouldn't have risked herself last year." Tony whispered to her. 

Nayara looked at him with pure anger in her eyes. "You think I am the bad guy?" Nayara asked him. 

"I never said that." Tony told her. The girl stiffen. "And I am not accepting neither what she did to you last year and what happened recently." Tony told her. "But I know you are lying when you said you don't know. You know and I will make sure to find out how much you know and your intensions." Tony told her. Tony reached out for his drink and drunk what was left of it in one swallow. He put the glass back on the table. 

Nayara did not look at him. "I don't want to cause anybody a problem. I just told you the reason why I left Stark Industries and Steve in the first place." Nayara said to him. "But you can believe what ever crap you believe. You can think I am a threat, and all that jazz. One thing is for sure, if I was a threat I would have ended you all long ago. I wouldn't have done anything in my power to safe Steve. I wouldn't have had that guilt that is choking me each and every day. I wouldn't feel like poison, that when I come near somebody I care about, they get hurt." Nayara said, holding her tears both of anger and sadness. 

Tony noticed how her eyes had become glassy. He sighed. "Look, Pepper-" Tony started but Nayara cut him. 

"I'm defiantly not going back now. Never." Nayara said to Tony, glaring at him. "And have it for sure that I wouldn't be coming near the Avenger again. That might ease your nerves." Nayara said, reaching for the card and breaking it into two. She walked to Tony and handled it back. "I am not a threat and I am really insulted you think so. I ask you for one thing." Nayara said. 

"Stay away." Tony said, thinking that that was the answer. 

Nayara shook her head. "Look after Steve." Nayara answered, her eyes dying down. She turned around, and sat back down on the couch. Tony sighed, knowing he had messed up. 

"This was so that you can visit Steve." Tony told her. Nayara ignored him. "I didn't lie about that. I didn't lie at all." Tony answered to her. Nayara remained silent. Tony sighed, nodding at himself. "If you need anything, just call." Tony said to her before leaving. 

When the door closed, Nayara let out a sob. She let tears roll down her face as she shook her head. Kara walked out of the room, frowning because she had heard everything. "This is all my fault." Kara told Nayara. 

Nayara shook her head. "No, it isn't. It's mine." Nayara mumbled. Kara took a seat next to her. Nayara tried to act tough and dried the tears with her thumb. "We can order Thai. I heard there is a very good restaurant near." Nayara said to her, not looking at her. 

Kara put an arm around Nayara. "You don't act to all tough, you know? You will be amazed on how much I cry too, and I am tough. You tell me all the time." Kara told her. Kara with the other hand bought Nayara into the hug. 

Nayara let her tears fall, unable to contain them. "I don't think I am going to be able to keep up with all the lies even more. What if Tony finds out? Peter is not going to talk to me ever again." Nayara whispered to her. "Peter is my boyfriend. He is really nice." Nayara added. 

"Yeah? What does he look like?" Kara asked her, hoping to change the topic. 

"He has curly brown hair, but not too curly. He is a genius. He is funny and adorable. He makes me happy." Nayara said as she sniffed. "And he told me he couldn't stay away from me even if I wanted him too. He cares too much." Nayara told Kara. 

Nayara pulled away, looking at Kara with sad eyes. "It is not your fault. I think he already knows I know a lot of stuff. It is just I didn't know he was trying to bride me to talk about you." Nayara said to her. 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Kara asked her. 

Nayara looked at her with a small smile. "Because I wouldn't sell you out for anything, Kara. Because you are pretty damn awesome, and I am not a traitor. Because I know you, and I want you to be okay just like the rest of everyone I care for. I cared for you even when I was reading graphic novels, it is not going to change now." Nayara told her. 

Kara smiled at her, and bought her into another. This time Nayara did not pulled away, she cried while Kara held her. She felt safe. She felt supported. She felt like she now had a new friend who was not going to leave for anything in the entire world. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

59.9K 1.1K 33
It all started when a young boy picked up a wallet for a young girl.... After that, a new partnership was born. [Takes place after Homecoming but bef...
322K 7.1K 49
When you have a long and proud history of historically celebrated shinobi as your ancestors and it's your turn to take up the mantle, what would you...
29.6K 773 15
Deadpool and Peter a.k.a Spiderman are hanging out in the park of Manhattan. When all of a sudden Deadpool's teleporter malfunctions! Which ends the...
84.7K 1.9K 33
all the story ideas I have on spiderman related stories or spiderman crossover stories